Is Bilbao the most fascist club?

>Anti-globalization
>Only employ players that fit their ethnic criteria and uphold their tradition of locality
>Fanbase would rather be relegated than lose their cultural identity
People give clubs like Lazio shit because their supporters LARP with Mussolini flags everywhere, but Bilbao is truly the only remaining fascist football club.

Attached: 1200px-Club_Athletic_Bilbao_logo.svg.png (1200x1360, 148K)

And thats a good thing

Atletic Bilbao is the most based and red-pilled club on the planet

In 10 years you'll be out of this edgy phase

In 10 years you'll be underwater.

>ethnic criteria

Attached: JnhFlHcA_400x400.jpg (400x400, 28K)

>ethnic
It's not ethnic though. They have players who aren't ethnically Basque but lived in the region long enough to understand and embrace Basque culture. Still stupid if you ask me but they're pretty flexible on this criteria

Not fascist, they just prefer players (of any ethnicity) from the local area, basically how most football clubs used to be. Very based.

Attached: download (1).jpg (225x225, 11K)

>would rather be relegated
Yet they still have never been, absolute Chads

>their kit was inspired by fucking Sunderland

This is the only non-based thing about them

In 10 years you'll be dead tranny

Woops meant for

>Athletic began playing in an improvised white kit, but in the 1902–03 season, the club's first official strip became half-blue, half-white shirts similar to those worn by Blackburn Rovers,[29] which were donated by Juan Moser. Later, a young student from Bilbao named Juan Elorduy, who was spending Christmas 1909 in London, was charged by the club to buy 25 new shirts, but was unable to find enough. Waiting for the ship back to Bilbao and empty handed, Elorduy realised that the colours of the local team Southampton[30] matched the colours of the City of Bilbao, and bought 50 shirts to take with him. Upon arriving in Bilbao, the club's directors decided almost immediately to change the team's strip to the new colours, and since 1910, Athletic Club have played in red and white stripes.

he`ll probably be sold to some PL club for an astronomic sum and the Bilbao is pure neo-nazi ethnostate FC again

He meant they only hire non-whites

They have some Romanian too, don't they?

>fascist club
>never actually win anything
checks out

it's more of a left wing club

Bilbao are pretty much the only club I expect to consistently give Barcelona trouble no matter what. They also unironically fit the mes que un club principle much more than barcelona

And then five more of him will take his place as more blacks fill up Spain

IF I’M A FASCIST RIGHT, HOW COME NGUBU WILLIAMS IS ME FAVOURITE PLAYER?

>left wing club
>most fascist club
no

I wished they hired Galician athletes too

>Fanbase would rather be relegated than lose their cultural identity
And that's a bad thing how, you fat plastic nigger?

What are you doing in Marrakesh, Cibrán?

O meu nome é Manuel e estou em Mazagão

Francoist VOXcels on suicide watch

Totalmente baseado, meu

Gracias tio

He is spanish

who gives a fuck?
this place actually hates sports and loves politics

Source for Athletic being left-wing?

Attached: IDEOLOGIES.png (1375x729, 83K)

Imagine being over the age of 18 and not knowing what fascism is...

Attached: 1505492639347.png (306x306, 112K)

>imagine being like the vast majority of people

tell us your opinion

Low quality b8

>fascist
how does it feel to be retarded? being nationalist does not automatically make you a fascist

you're talking to millenials here, they have a hard time growing out of primary school, both mentally and intellectually

Attached: 74B92361-71DC-46F4-B8F3-31120AEA56B6.jpg (960x692, 90K)

You cunt, I didn't said I was right or I was left. I just said that a left wing club can't be right wing at the same time

Have sex, incel freak

In 10 years, your sister will be raped

>Fascism
>Ethnic
Lazio are a fascist team. Bilbao is just ethno-Nationalism