What did Chile mean by this?

Attached: 20190816_175709.jpg (1080x1076, 348K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BzjymDCh8yl/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Based
Why play for a shit national team that no one cares about when you can play for a marginally less shit national team that people care about a bit more?

Attached: Owen Hargreaves.jpg (306x423, 32K)

Would be a crushing blow for USA divegrass

there's a 0% chance he switches from us, btw

Source?

For a chilean, playing in la selección is the highest honor a man can receive.
For an american playing in the usmnt just makes you a shitty low tier celebrity at best, nobody cares

Has the state of Chilean football become so bad you have to try and poach one of our players?

basado

literally poaching you best talent

Pulisic has probably made more money in endorsements in his career than any Chilean football player in history, and he's 20. USA media goes apeshit for them, and overrates them. Soto is pretty good though.

Between him and Reyna yeah he's top 2 youth we have

Honestly, yes.
Also, he has chilean blood so he is chilean. You motherfuckers always complain about inmigrants not being american until one of them is good at football

Alexis Sanchez has probably made more money sitting on the Man Utd bench in his career than any American football player in history

>more money than alexis
You're crazy

Shockingly his only major endorsement deal I could find was his multi-pound deal with Nike. Of course he's made a ton in salary, but that's not relevant to country like endorsements are.

Pulisic has probably made more than that just from his Hersheys chocolate deal, let alone Nike, etc.

in endorsements it might be true very soon
Nike thinks he is the soccer Lelbron

No one said he doesn't have Chilean heritage. Only that you guys were poaching him from us.

This, they have gone full retard on Pulisic

Alexis Sanchez made more than every American in soccer history between your post and this reply and he did nothing

Typical American doesn't realize the difference between salary and endorsements. Embarrassing ameribro.

It's like asking Snookie to come back home. What a retard.

*Laughs in American*

Attached: Screenshot_20190816-183315_Chrome.jpg (1080x619, 204K)

To be fair Pulisic is white, I imagine this kid isn't and that matters. Look at lalas who was always shit and he's always praised because of how he looks

And yes Lebron and Serena are very white

Attached: SebastianSoto_PlayerCard.jpg (580x580, 313K)

Chile has no central forwards behind of Vargas, so we are looking for any guy in the world

>Steals your girl

I remember years back they were trying to tap up the youngest Rodriguez brother. That shit was weird

What's the deal? Thought latinos can't be american

Only if they're here illegally

Yeah, not white and ugly desu

Idk bro, looks like he's doing ok to me

Attached: 20190816_184649.jpg (1080x1723, 962K)

You think she's attractive?
Fucks sake, I get it you're chilean and feeling pride over some stranger but she's ugly as fuck for a young kid with a possible bright future
Freddy adu smashed prime jojo and he smashes that goblina

she's pretty
t. white

Hahah prime jojo

>t. Virgin
FTFY

She was like fifteen and even has been Jojo >>>>>>>> that

Idk turns out that might have been bad picture. She's pretty hot. (Obviously one on left)

instagram.com/p/BzjymDCh8yl/?hl=en

Attached: Screenshot_20190816-190740_Chrome.jpg (1080x1488, 821K)

she doesn't look like a chilean woman, too white and tall

He's winning on and off the field

and thin

Come home, white man

no he hasn't you silly prick

Sanchez has been making £500k salary per week for the last 20 months

Imagine being this stupid. Salary isn't endorsements.