Title decider

Title decider

Attached: 1565985605719.png (1200x630, 1.19M)

City score.
Son equalizes.
Kane scores last second

Son is suspended.

City ez win, third PL in a row, it'll fail in europe again

Lo Celso will comes late and score a blooter to get a draw.

Why?

cuty 4-0 tottenham

Last season he chimped out against a Bournemouth player (think it was Lerma), and earned himself a 3 game suspension

Attached: 1495962221585.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

""""self defense""""

Attached: 1556972388223.webm (1280x720, 1.8M)

>FUCKU NIGGERU

Lerma stomped on Son's foot which is what provoked the reaction, but ok.

>"chimped out"
not surprising that a fag that posts anime reaction pics doesn't understand the concept of self-defense

there was also a level of frustration because the ref ignored any blatant foul made against son in that match

watch a closer replay and you'll see that lerma hit son in the neck and steps on a foot. earlier he elbowed son while he was on the break in front of the ref and the ref didn't do shit so for the ref to call a red on that little shove is laughable

Imagine writing all this out twice... I know you did because you changed "that small shove" to "that little shove" at the end of your second post. Otherwise they are identical... But I caught you. I know you took the time to write it all twice and try and make it look exactly the same. But you made one small mistake! Or should I say a LITTLE mistake... HAHAHAHAHA.. GOT YOU! You are the real fag here user.

The spurs way

It might be true that he was being instigated, however he still should've kept a clear head as the game against Bournemouth should have been a must win for a Champions league spot. It was immensely lucky that Arsenal are perpetual shitters or else Son and Foyth's petulance could have seen them playing in the Europa League.

Nuh-uh... Can't hide from me motherfucker.

Attached: Banish_The_Leaves.png (1412x491, 145K)

no, every player should be expected to defend themselves in that situation. if a player is being targeted by an opposing team and the referee chooses to do nothing about it then the player being targeted is entitled to enact his own justice

you're the fag and you're also a goof

imagine being a Canadian spurs customer

>Absolutely SEETHING that you caught.

Haha whatever fag

Based Jefferson Lerma

Attached: 1553206040989.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

The players can do whatever they want, but you wouldn't be singing his praises if his expulsion caused Tottenham to lose a Champions League spot. Premier league players are paid millions to keep a cool collected and professional head, seeking out retarded vengeance just to fulfill their ego is not professional and thus Son's expulsion is a chimpout.
Based

Attached: Smug desu.png (600x600, 1.19M)