/cyc/ - la guardia civil is coming

Upcoming WT races:

24.08 - 15.09 La Vuelta ciclista a España
25.08 Cyclassics Hamburg

Attached: Kraftwerk Vuelta a España.png (600x600, 252K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E0a1lZWoMu8
twitter.com/JumboVismaRoad/status/1162431568104869888
twitter.com/Lotto_Soudal/status/1162390132076535808
youtube.com/watch?v=Eo3jslsZ1vo
twitter.com/GroenewegenD/status/1162653193035120640
cyclingnews.com/news/eddy-merckx-mourns-lost-friend-and-rival-felice-gimondi/
vueltaburgos.com/es/
ok.ru/video/2386984050406
twitter.com/deceuninck_qst/status/1162720074089844738
cyclingweekly.com/news/racing/gb-mens-team-world-championships-six-riders-late-slip-rankings-434871
cyclingnews.com/news/van-der-poel-held-back-by-sickness-on-arctic-norway-summit-finish/?fbclid=IwAR1qZilpUak4F8rNIOBqzGyy1AUg2QWfZifVSupQ9o4_wz0sEul1Z71l5rU
youtube.com/watch?v=mLd2YbG_Nb8
youtube.com/watch?v=jJxsdQswYv8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fyen_Rundt
twitter.com/AG2RLMCyclisme/status/1162777309327368193
procyclingstats.com/rider/jaakko-hanninen
ok.ru/video/2005530975953
youtube.com/watch?v=cpZcZdGjgrY
cyclingnews.com/news/barguil-furious-at-idiot-gasparotto-as-arctic-race-of-norway-victory-unfairly-slips-away/
ad.nl/wielrennen/tom-dumoulin-vertrekt-bij-sunweb~a60cdff0/
twitter.com/tom_dumoulin/status/1163343516820529152
twitter.com/AstanaTeam/status/1163363600431484928
cyclingweekly.com/news/racing/vuelta-a-espana/jakob-fuglsang-lead-strong-astana-squad-vuelta-espana-434953
youtube.com/watch?v=ybv36MGH9dY
cyclingnews.com/news/lopez-leads-strong-astana-squad-at-vuelta-a-espana/
cyclingnews.com/features/policing-gender-boundaries-testosterone-sex-testing-and-human-rights/
youtube.com/watch?v=POgzRL_7GSQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wtf why did that fraud MvdP not win today

>losing to cockhard

>1 week until the Vuelta

HYPE

Roglic (at least, I assume Kruijswijk is riding for him and not the other way around considering fresher legs) is going to win it for based team /drijftenue/

Attached: JumboVismaVlag.png (1000x1260, 222K)

Too fatigued after beat Avancini in MTB events

should've use anime pic

Attached: 1378310199274.png (744x1052, 419K)

We should for the Vuelt/a/

TIL there's Japanese oil company called Eneos that uses very similar font as Ineos (well, later half at least).

Attached: Capture.png (1197x748, 1.33M)

>I-I-I-I D-D-D-DIDN'T EVEN MENTION YOU! INSTEAD I JUST REPEATED THE SAME BUTTHURT STYLE OF POSTING THAT I'VE USED REPEATEDLY IN THESE THREADS TO INDICATE MY BUTTHURT ABOUT BRITAIN!
What a load of cope just because you lost the Tour.

Pathetic. You shit your pants just because British cyclists participate in this sport and just because British fans get behind them, as if that's any different from other country. Simply because there's a sea between us you shit your pants.

Attached: skyget_2208797b.jpg (620x388, 78K)

>retired
>should retire
>fraud
>retired fraud

LOL this guy is still SEETHING. How can you get this mad HAHAHAHA

Attached: 5lytn.jpg (584x329, 26K)

Yeah it's an old picture but it's a good one. Why is G a fraud?

>daily reminder Viviani will never wn a gt stage again

Nah mate, just pointing out that you guys can't seem to stop seething just because British cyclists exist and British fans support them - just like every other country supports their athletes. Why does this bemuse and perplex you so much?

>watch how to turn mediocre fat track cyclist into TdF winner with one simple trick!

Attached: geraint thomas.jpg (450x405, 71K)

By the way that's a rhetorical question, I don't want to know the answer, I don't give a shit why you seethe, I'm just pointing out that you guys can't stop getting mad just because we're in this sport.

Wow I guess training doesn't exist. Unless there's something to suggest that they're breaking the rules, like contact with a doping doctor, or testimony from soigneurs / other riders, then any speculation is baseless.

I have a feeling Thomas will turn to be Floyd Landis to Froome's Armstrong in few years. Till then, feel free to reply 'SEETHING' all you want.

>he literally CANNOT stop seething for being made fun of
>he HAS to try and reframe it as us being jealous and not us just making fun of his insecure ass
Embarassing hahahaha

that's autism for you

JAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJ EL OGRO BRITANICO

Attached: salvini-al-mare.jpg (802x605, 231K)

The last thread I was a bit annoyed about the thread getting fucked up by the same retarded shit every time but now I can only laugh anymore, this guy is unbelievable. You can really tell how angry he is about that parody of him HAHAHAHAHA

That parody was pure kino, just framed it for posterity.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-16 sp - cyc APOLOGIZE to Viviani Edition - Sports - 4chan.png (1344x400, 122K)

F

Attached: Capture.png (646x622, 586K)

F

Attached: F.jpg (480x384, 17K)

Lutsenko will expose him tomorrow

>being so absolutely seething that british cyclists exist and british fans exist that you form a pathetic little huddle where you can revel in mediocrity
What does it feel like to be so pathetic? Not because your riders haven't succeeded, that's not pathetic. What's pathetic is that you're so butthurt just because British riders have done well and British fans support them. Just because there's a tiny fucking strip of sea between us you start shitting your pants that Brits have come in and ramped up our participation in cycling.

Yeah, pathetic.

Attached: froome three grand tours.jpg (1050x590, 99K)

Chad VDP is not supposed to be able to climb that kind of stuff anyway

F

F
:(

F

I really like this picture.

original or this particular variation?

Attached: 51c3p79xYUL.jpg (500x500, 54K)

F

btw just want to thank the BASED dutch bro for the good posts overall

I'd just like to give a shout out to the toothpaste that went through the effort to answer my post with the Brit parody in the previous thread. This is fucking gold.

The vibe for Vuelta is growing day after day
youtube.com/watch?v=E0a1lZWoMu8

Attached: Alejandro Valverde.jpg (803x1023, 80K)

QDEP

Will South America make 3 out of 3 this year with the Vuelta?
Will Europe be eternally BTFO if it happens?

SudaCHADs will dominate this year
Chaves will get the triple

twitter.com/JumboVismaRoad/status/1162431568104869888

Roglic is a captain after all

Attached: ECHJU6iWsAAxPcP.jpg (1200x900, 164K)

For me, it's drijftenue

Was to be expected after Kruijswijk and Bennett rode the TdF
3 actual superdomestiques for him tho (unless Gesink gets a bit more free role to go for stage wins), nice

B A S E D

Attached: drijftenue.jpg (720x507, 95K)

Lotto Soudal roster
twitter.com/Lotto_Soudal/status/1162390132076535808

Joembo trying the same trident >strategy used by Movistar

Will roglic choke again?

not the same strat at all macacinho

>literally cannot stop seething just because british cyclists exist and british fans exist
You realise you're utterly pathetic, right?

Attached: G2.jpg (1920x1079, 247K)

Roglic is coming with a super team this Vuelta, he's poised to cuck them out of the triple.

Did Movistar roster define?

Kek thanks, I had a lot of fun making it up. And he is still mad hahahaha

No mate, the only people who are mad are continentals who can't stand the fact that we're winning in cycling. Why is that? Why does our success make you so mad and jealous? It's pretty pathetic that you guys have been seething for over a month at this point just because British posters appear in these threads because we want to follow cycling. What is it that causes continentals to be this fucking pathetic?

Attached: geraint champagne.jpg (2673x1834, 407K)

>is clearly extremely mad
>no one even talked about british success, just made fun of him
lmao literally everyone thinks you're the most pathetic person in the thread, no wonder you're seething hard

Attached: 1564141078243.png (1000x1260, 406K)

Don't give him (You)'s friend, he's not worth addressing directly. I am really enjoying how my little post makes still makes him furious after all those hours though.

Ye I'll probably stop soon but for the moment I'm loving how much each reply keeps him absolutely seething, he's so damn insecure

Why do you pathetic continentals seethe so fucking hard just because we're winning bike races? Is this really how pathetic you are? Just because one country wins a couple races you start seething any time British riders or British teams get mentioned, or any time a British poster supports their cyclists?

Brailsford was wrong when he said disdain for Brits was a French cultural thing; it's clearly a Dutch cultural thing.

Attached: geraint and froome.jpg (1050x590, 112K)

Gibraltar does count as part of continent

Furthermore:
>insecure
>every time british riders or teams are even mentioned in these threads, people like you shit your pants and can't stand the fact that a british cyclist or team has been mentioned, and invent conspiracy theories because you just can't face the fact that our cyclists are winning and yours are losing
How's that insecurity working out for you, chump?

Attached: geraint.jpg (680x382, 54K)

The (You) deficit at play here is highly concerning.

>Hey guys did you know that Roglic is a former ski jumper?
>Btw he's a former ski jumper
I wish our guys knew a bit more trivia than that

I won't watch the vuelta, but Ineos are basically guaranteed to win, right? Also when was the last time Ineos didn't win the Tour? Feels like they've won it for about a decade!

He's good at descending because he's used to speed! Derivative trivia.

>d-d-don't reply to the big scary anglo g-g-guise! then m-maybe he'll leave us alone!

Kek. I wouldn't point that out in here mate, they get a bit butthurt about that subject unfortunately!

Attached: th.jpg (300x270, 15K)

>he is so mad and longing for support and (you)'s that he starts samefagging again

It's not just autism, nothing really wrong with that, this is another level. I think this guy might be just as crazy as the famous one who made this whole book full of fantasies about some tripfag on Yea Forums

I don't want to give him more attention but it's entertaining like watching a trainwreck. This full meltdown is great after all the shitting up he did.

Nah, I'd say MTS and Jumbo-Visma have the best chance of winning the Vuelta with their lineup and state of the legs, but of course you'd have to actually follow cycling to get that

Btw, this is not against brits because MTS is an anglo team, so don't strawman me with insane invented arguments

Also, 2014, to your other question

Quintana Carapaz Valverde Amador Rojas Anacona Sepulveda

So one more name to be announced

>Valverde

Attached: boomer.png (1000x861, 259K)

No he won't do that because it is "another British guy" again lol

>Movistar
>putting Amador to ride the three GTs

How Joembo is mirroring the Movistar's trident >strategy, so there shall Crashwijk marking Quintana, Chokelic marking Carapaz and Bennett marking Valverde

It's funny how desperate you are to try and exact your revenge on Brits. How mad you are, maybe because you didn't win the Tour? I don't know why. But it's a fascinating study in human behaviour.

Why can't you just shut the fuck up and let people discuss cycling? Why do you have to get butthurt to an inhuman degree just because Brits take part in this sport? It's been 10 years since Ineos was founded and you still can't handle it?

Oh yeah and I didn't mention the conspiracy theories. You're SO mad about Britain that you invent conspiracy theories about every British poster being the same? What is this insanity? I would say it's unique to the Dutch but there's a Belgian poster I always see whose supremely butthurt too. Maybe it's unique to Dutch speakers, I don't know.

HOES MAD
youtube.com/watch?v=Eo3jslsZ1vo

Attached: hoes mad.gif (498x364, 157K)

>he's so insanely coping that he tries to reframe this affair as being about jealousy at Britain even tho it's clearly all about making fun of HIM personally and his insecurity
>he's so insecure he literally can't ignore a single post that isn't 100% positive about him or british riders
>he's so insecure that he's spent the past 12 hours absolutely SEETHING just because a post parodied his posting style

absolute kek
I love brits and I don't mind them winning, it's just so funny to see this one guy absolutely seethe

Attached: robben.png (235x221, 86K)

But he regularly rinses you in these threads, and it's pretty clear that he isn't mad. His posts define the thread, such are the volume of responses he gets. And before you accuse him of sameposting, I'm a casual af poster who rarely comes about. It's just interesting to see him calmly running the thread.

>and it's pretty clear that he isn't mad
on the 0.!% chance that this isn't samefagging, explain how he isn't mad when even though no on mentioned british riders or british teams he still started seething

you are bamboozled. I haven't read the whole thread and I won't do so just to answer your begging little enquiry.

>continentals constantly claim "it's not about britain"
>a few minutes later they'll say "FUCK INEOS / BRITS / ANGLOS" etc.
>get so mad in their flustered frustration at british dominance that they try in vain to mock us
It must be torture to constantly seethe at another country's dominance.

Attached: british pepe.png (500x481, 183K)

Ciclismo de estrada

>check /cyc/
>britposting

Attached: 1569809634526.png (1260x1218, 102K)

>another country's dominance
>sudamericans are dominating

I see why he's seething.

Attached: 1539808195639.jpg (650x494, 48K)

>not seething
>spends hours and hours a day scanning every single posts that could even slightly allude at something related to uk postal
>he doesn't even watches the races (check the threads of the past 2 weeks, he's never around during them) and only comes here to defend the honor of his majesty Sir Salbutamol the Doper

That's clearly the behaviour of an obsessed unhealthy madman, seething at even the slightly poke at uk postal and yes we have fun making fun of him, problems?

Yeah we had our fun yesterday but for me it's done now, the guy got completely embarrassed like he deserved so I hope noone is dumb enough to give him ANY attention anymore. Or the "other British guy" that is totally not him who sees nothing wrong with completely batshit crazy posts and has the opinion that the autist is "calmly running the thread" hahahaha. He has no idea how crazy his behavior is and thinks anyone would actually believe that some "casual watcher" would defend his insane ass.

It's weird how he ended up here, since it's clear he doesn't even watch cycling, never even tried to discuss races etc. His one meaning in life seems to be to defend his great nation on some dumb forum against a community of like 15 people.

And I mean we can laugh at him of course, but for fuck's sake don't challenge his "arguments" anymore. He is crazy. He doesn't understand you. The end.

What this guy said. /cyc/ is so comfy, don't let this autist ruins it.

>Vuelta a España thread
>not a single Spanish flag until now
the fucking state of cycling in this country, baka

>check thread the next day
>british autist is still platinum MAD
truly remarkable

we need a real contender to get hyped

At least other nations care about Vuelta now. I looked up the results of 15 years ago, all Spanish kek. It was pretty much a joke back then

1 Roberto Heras (ESP)
2 Santiago Pérez (ESP)
3 Francisco Mancebo (ESP)
4 Alejandro Valverde (ESP)
5 Carlos García Quesada (ESP)
6 Carlos Sastre (ESP)
7 Isidro Nozal (ESP)
8 José Ángel Gómez Marchante (ESP)
9 Luis Pérez (ESP)
10 David Blanco (ESP)

I think Vuelta's popularity took a blow when they change the dates to august in that period.

Woke up this morning and all my sports channels are gone apart from one.... Eurosport sill lives!
Finally read that email they sent me a few weeks ago. Old deal is over and they want 50e a month to keep the sports channels. I think i will survive without Motogp and Aussie rules thanks.

/blog

Vuelta's odds 1 week before the race, Roglic was the favorite in the Giro too but then blew it up.
This time he has the best team but we haven't see him racing lately so who knows his actual condition.

The problem is the tdf is too big and everything seems insignificant in comparison. Even the Giro seems small compared to tdf. And the Vuelta is definitely way below the Giro in terms of hype. My bookie isn't even bothered giving odds on the Vuelta

Attached: JfTGIpR.png (509x114, 6K)

Fug forgot the image.

Attached: oddsvuelta20191weekbefore.png (649x900, 66K)

how many TT are there?

TJ is back for more punishment

Attached: VgYTTzg.png (415x476, 31K)

2, a TTT and the ITT is the longest out of any GT's ITT this year.

>3 summit finishes in a row in the first week
classic Vuelta

Attached: SL7uVhC.png (735x686, 103K)

>36 km

it's nothing

Where are my 60 km TT's AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

They are saving them until Remco starts doing grand tours

>Virgin sprinters have to suffer until the end to get their flat stages

Attached: 30229b386292184e5239632fee83d1ed.jpg (397x391, 67K)

>Valverde same odds as Quintana

kek

Looks pretty based, can't wait! Should have had a TT in Madrid though

kek, valverde green jersey confirmed

lmao nice

damn why they hating on my boy esteban like that

mono could flare up at any time

Aru too, he is back and ready to kick asses at the vuelta.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-17 Aru takes heart from comeback and aims high at Vuelta a Espana Cyclingnews com (644x613, 675K)

Fuglsang is doing the Vuelta? He isn't on the startlist

F

Isn't Lennard Hofstede the guy on Big Bang Theory?

Do Danes really watch shit shows like that?

kek

He showed intentions of going but maybe they are still evaluating his condition after his crash

>- There are still Vuelta a España, Italian one-day races and the World Cup at the end of the season.

>- My goal is to get to the Vuelta. We have talked before that I have to run the race in preparation and to help Miguel Ángel López.

>- Now we have to see how long I am out and how I feel when I'm back on the bike. But I'm probably more motivated to come back and try to show something in the Vuelta, says Fuglsang.

Went for a bike ride this morning and finished it off with a climb which kicked up to around 20% (according to bikehike). When I was on this section, I had to stand up and lean forward otherwise my front wheel would lift. But when I watch cycling on the telly, a lot of riders remain seated even during the really steep bits. I'm not sure what's happening here. Are racing bikes are less likely to tip up? Do pro riders know how to distribute their weight better?

why the fuck aren't you mentioning the Arctic race of Norway race in the OP ?

They deliberately wanted to make a shit OP just to piss off some the guy who made the previous OP (which included, alongside plenty of useful information, the Tour of Norway). This guy has already left /cyc/ but the retards who believe an anonymous thread belongs to their special gang are maintaining the shit tier OP quality out of pure spite.

I wish I was lying but the posters here are like cliquey insecure schoolgirls which is really sad and pathetic when you think about it.

do you have road bike or mtb?

Big Baby abandoned Binck Bank Tour
twitter.com/GroenewegenD/status/1162653193035120640

Attached: groenewegen JUST.jpg (683x993, 276K)

>Fuglsang is winning the vuelta?

Why yes, thanks for noticing.

Attached: 1563628296332.jpg (512x512, 81K)

Nice, Roglic better delivers this time.

He peaked too early at the Giro and had no team to help him.

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

Well at least we had fun laughing at his failures

Hybrid with the suspension locked.

Road bike geometry put more weight at front, MTB geometry is the opposite and trying to put more weight to the back. Maybe that's your problem.

nice profile today at Arctic Race

Attached: d1152.jpg (960x448, 32K)

F

BinckBank Tour is my favourute cycling race of the year

Attached: 2D30299B-9A53-4C01-B7D5-8E10D8695A24.png (640x712, 13K)

F

Cant wait to see MVDP utterly exposed on that final climb. I am a big fan of his but im starting to dislike the hype surrounding him, so a good BTFO'ing is necessary.

they have an official salmon for the race

Attached: ECGukSQW4AA9i_a.jpg (4096x2726, 1.19M)

That makes sense, cheers. Would be nice to try mashing my way up a steep hill instead of spinning but I will have to wait until I save enough for a decent road bike. Still lots of fun though feeling the acid burn deep in my calfs.

>continentals literally CANNOT EVER STOP seething just because britain EXISTS in cycling
I guess the British success of the 2010s will constantly be a source of irrepressible BUTTHURT for you guys, won't it? Don't worry, I'll keep reminding you of it. Not because I want to - to be honest it's fucking boring. The reason why is because you fags think you can stop a certain nationality from posting here if you all start seething together. THAT'S why. THAT'S why I ain't going anywhere. I ain't moving a single fucking inch until you cunts stop shitting your pants just because one single country is posting here. Enjoy the show lads.

>I wish I was lying but the posters here are like cliquey insecure schoolgirls which is really sad and pathetic when you think about it.
You've summed it up better than anyone else.

Attached: british man 2.jpg (1200x800, 120K)

>spamming this shit every single day
>can't resist replying to any criticism
>y-you're the one who's seething

calm down autismo

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 94K)

W-we have a race going on too, guys.
The Tour of Utah. It's not much, but it's got a lot of climbing. 11,000+ meters over 7 stages.

Stage 5 of 6 is today.

Please watch.

Attached: Tour of Utah.jpg (2000x1329, 658K)

>only two WT teams participating
pass

That's OK. I understand.

Attached: sorryIateyourbrakes.jpg (331x609, 56K)

I did watch some of it friend, the scenery is nice. But if Ben Hermans is destroying the field the competition is somewhat... questionable.

I'd watch it but time difference is killing it for me.

I saw stage 2 which was high grade comfy. Forests and grassy mountains are cool but there was something about the bleak and rocky landscape which made it look especially gruelling.

suffering is kino
That's why stages with rain/snow are top tier

Attached: arn3.jpg (1920x1080, 144K)

everyone seems to pull out of vuelta
not so much star power this year

Depends on the type of rain. A nice steady drizzle can make climbing so much easier than scorching heat. If Tom Simpson's death was in colour, it would have been ultimate kino. You're right that a blustery downpour on an exposed climb is pure hell. Descending in that weather isn't fun either.

>something about the bleak and rocky landscape
Yeah. The Southern Rockies have a beauty that is definitely an acquired taste.

>wet descents
yes, YES

Vuelta is shit

nice dog

Attached: arn3 1.jpg (1920x1080, 475K)

>If Tom Simpson's death was in colour, it would have been ultimate kino.
Watching a guy have a seizure and his heart explode during a speed overdose is not exactly kino.

dying part in cycling races in general isn't very fun

>Tom Simpson
Brits don't dop---

Should i run naked in the streets when the cyclist come and try getting on tv?

Does anyone have link to livestream? dont have tv lol

stream right now is only up in eurosport player.
tv coverage should start in ~hour and half, so there should be stream on tiz then

I mean to be fair, everyone did back then, you were expected to use amphetamines to even have a shot at competing.

I know. Just banter. It's been over 50 years, I think his family is over it by now.

It reminds me of a TV interview Fausto Coppi gave regarding dope.

>Do cyclists take "la bomba" (a mix of caffeine and amphetamines)?
Yes, and those who claim otherwise, it's not worth talking to them about cycling.
>And you, did you take la bomba?
Yes, but only when it was necessary.
>And when was it necessary?
Almost all the time!

Cool. The race started over an hour ago though

Binck Banck Tour ITT starts in 15 minutes. Got my beverage ready.

So, will it be Wellens overall for the third time?

GC top 10 right now
1 Wellens Tim
2 Hirschi Marc +0:04
3 De Plus Laurens +0:14
4 García Cortina Iván +0:36
5 Naesen Oliver +0:39
6 Valgren Michael +0:42
7 Teunissen Mike +0:45
8 Van Avermaet Greg +0:49
9 Clarke Simo ST
10 Kragh Andersen Soren ST

Attached: Capture.png (1666x937, 2.78M)

two good boys

Attached: _NxePKnZvNH0Afy8KZEP-gtM7Vt-gn54ldapZs5q0ow-1536x2048[1].jpg (1536x2048, 484K)

>using roads

Attached: 2019-08-17 19-53-00.webm (1280x720, 2.85M)

>using catenaccio

Attached: Jürgen Klopp.jpg (960x924, 259K)

cyclingnews.com/news/eddy-merckx-mourns-lost-friend-and-rival-felice-gimondi/

:(

>rival becomes good friend
love arcs like this

Attached: Capture.png (651x584, 415K)

>here's your hot seat, bro

Attached: bbt.jpg (1920x1080, 416K)

>blingee bank tour

That salmon jersey, cringe.
Nord women don't seem all that attractive.

everything is wrong here

>Tim Declerq better placed than Jungels in GC

>using roads in the netherlands 2050

>Bobbie jungles
>le ride hard to defend 11th place man

This could work in the Netherlands 2050.

>super cringe

Attached: WaterBike.jpg (1500x900, 156K)

Now Greenroads says he is still in pain from that crash in the 1st stage of the Tour? Sounds like bullshit to me, that was 100 years ago and there were no fractures.

Wtf that wind. So Ganna will win

Finally enough wind for echelons and we get a time trial

Sounds like Tom, completely collapsing after one tiny crash

Attached: explodingkneesTOM2.jpg (412x750, 72K)

Yeah, he says after that crash he never felt good anymore. Are the Dutch weakminded? Mathieu is a dramaqueen too when he crashes

He did surprising well at ronde after his crash.

why did they put a meaningless 8km tt on a weekend? dumb dutchies

Vuelta of burgers last stage today!

Sosa 1st with Carapaz at 38 secs

vueltaburgos.com/es/

Attached: perfil_etapa5_2.jpg (1024x457, 138K)

Mathieu has a history of crashing in races and winning or doing anyway, but that's what you get from a cyclocross man

here's some news: Victor Campenaerts is off to dimension data

LOL way to ruin your career

Carapaz attack soon.

HERE WE GO

>overlay shows national flag instead of team

wtf

Attached: overlay.jpg (1068x212, 51K)

F

Yikes they are gonna catch him at300 m lol.

Keep in mind, he had an Ineos offer lol

S O S A
O
S
A

Carapaz BTFO

Carapaz is not at his best and there's only 1 week until the Vuelta.

Attached: 1508619601558.jpg (290x322, 32K)

2 stages, 2 GC wins in a row, I wonder if they are gonna let him do the Vuelta.

Cutie interviewer can speak Spanish and Italian

Good, means he's not peaking too early

She literally asked the winner whether he was satisfied with his time, she's a bimbo

Who's gonna win on that steep thing in Norway lads? For me, its Lutsenko.

This, the interviews have been cringe all week

stream for artic ?

Is it the same bimbo that kissed the rider earlier this year? I swear Sporza needs a better hiring policy

Attached: stijn.gif (339x191, 3.05M)

Warren Barguil

Attached: ECLTUBUXkAAI-MH.jpg (684x1024, 72K)

No that's a radio presentor

WOAT

Nah this is someone else

Attached: tieneke_van_de_velde_003.jpg (900x600, 82K)

ok.ru/video/2386984050406

For me, it's Kino Race of Norway

They just adapted one of Richeze's jerseys a little bit?

Thanks igor!

>3km at 0,9%
>Cat 3
wtf
It shouldn't be classified at all

Is there a different ranking of climbs based on the country or what ?

Norway is so beautiful. One of the few countries in Europe I haven't visited, why is it so expensive reeee

Norway had a road sign saying "end of waste zone"

What is that about?

What's the deal with pink blow up flamingos on the side of the road in the Tour of Norway.
Explain yourself Norwegians.

Wondered about that myself.

is it for the race maybe? like, the end of zone where riders can discard empty gel sachets and bar wrappers.

I like those highlights right after the stage of the burgers.

Nothing, everything is fine! Forget it

French commentator said that the climb was the Norvegian Ventoux. True ?
Don't you have longer climb in Norway ?

Because they don't want poor tourists.

Joke aside, Amsterdam is amazing but the amount of stoned french/italians/spanish ruins it.

I am pretty blown away by this scenery to be desu.

TdF mountaintop chess players blown the fuck out.

Amsterdam is a shithole tourist trap, I have been there maybe 2 or 3 times in my life.

This is bullshit, they just paved the road and it's quite short.

Most famous are probably trollstigen and Lysebotn

Attached: lys.jpg (960x1200, 241K)

why they don't use it? looks pretty kino. everyone likes hairpins

>van poopel

Only way to use this is to go down the same road. I guess you can make it a TT.

Climb TTs are top comfy, they really should do those much more often

this, a few races have These already

Can Chad van der Poel actually do this? I refuse to believe that a 75kg rider can win on a finish like this.

Attached: 1490249364982.png (800x769, 126K)

>Zakarin

I'd be surprised if he will finish in first bunch t b h

>Ilnur

i bet he'll keep up just putting out outrageous wattage

GOATSENKO

Vliegen is gaan vliegen, michel

Not a super hard pace so far good for vdp

I hope he fails desu. Don't want him to think he can be a GC rider.

POLES BTFO

I love this kind of steep shit, watching the pros suffering like this is pure kino

lol Didi's there

>perpetually seething just because british cyclists take part in cycling and british fans cheer them on
Pathetic mate, to be perfectly honest.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

Can it possibly be ??

VAN DER FRAUD

I'm sure ASO pays him to show up

*cracks*

All these frauds cant even follow Houle

Van der Poel should just retire now, there is no way back from this.

>corendon clownworld

>van der poel getting dabbed on by a bunch of nobodies in a 2.HC race

yikes

>Mathieu

Sad!

kino

Attached: Untitled.jpg (2557x1431, 452K)

>VdP slipping to goddamn Grondahl

Kek

Van Der LOL failing like his fellow dutchie Big Baby

>Waaah why can't vdp follow skelly's on a mountain?

>see French NC maillot
>immediately think of chavannel

Attached: 0cc.jpg (633x640, 51K)

>Eiking

Guy got all the KOM in my area on strava. Pretty fun to see him win in front of this fraud barguil.

>I suffer in Germany
Yikes why cant i be Norwegian

dominated by the FLEMISH

always thought that Odd Christian is very funny name

I too would like to be Norwegian

Why do they call him odd? Is there also a normal christian eiking?

Reminder that Evenepoel would've won this easily.

>Norwegian mountains have giant tvs
its not fair

cringe and fraudpilled

>Didi
>CRINGE

>mdvp

yikes

told you he was over the hill already
should just retire and let the real flemish do the work

Reminder that Eikin was removed from 2017 vuelta because he was caught being wasted 2 days before the end

but wait, here's more!
twitter.com/deceuninck_qst/status/1162720074089844738

It was the morning of the last stage.

But then you would be suffering in Norway. Now you at least have an excuse to be miserable

The cringiest jersey of all time in cycling history has to be the salmon jersey.

I have some friends in Norway and apart from lack of sunlight they say iylts pretty comfy most times.

>barguil first

What kind of a trashy tour is this.

Attached: 1345628287945.png (220x191, 48K)

Who else is watching the comfy Larry H Miller Tour of Utah.

Not comfy at all at that time.

they edit the days action down to 1 hour with podium and show it at 11pm here, which is pretty darn comfy.

Ben Hermans is for ICA is in yellow. The Pro Conti teams are beating the WT teams who seem to be really loafing.

I boycott American and Australian races

Just noticed our boy /Hiroki Nishimura/ was able to finish the tour of burgers! Just around 1 hour behind Sosa, ナイス!

based as a rider i would boycott them and the ones in the middle east also

greta tunberg ftw

/ourguy/

>they look at the bike first

Attached: 7865467897654678.jpg (640x480, 44K)

The owner of Yea Forums, internet hate machine?

how long until he wins the tour?

Attached: nishimura_results.png (408x120, 7K)

>fixi

no thanks

That's his evil alter-ego HiroYUki Nishimura

I remember reading an interview of him before the Giro where he talked about all the set backs and difficulties he faced before the race. He had a big injury that kept him off the bike for 2 years and at that point he decided to quit but his coach and his mates motivated him and helped him come back. Thanks to them he completely recovered and went to join a Professional team.

When they sent him to the Giro it wasn't because he was strong or anything, but it was because his strong attitude and willingness to work hard.
They wanted to give him a chance to try himself and improve for the future, as an hope for Japanese cycling but we know how it ended.

It was like watching an anime MC entering a new arc and getting completely stomped by the new stronger opponents.

It's nice to see him not losing himself and keep fighting, I hope he improves and wins something at some point.

So he is like Krillin? Redemption saga during Tournament of Power (TdF) then.

too bad for you, a Belgian is in yellow in Utah.

Who the fuck is Larry H Miller anyway. How many times did he ride the Tour?

>The Great Britain men’s team’s hope of capturing the rainbow jersey at their home World Championships in Yorkshire has been dealt a blow as they will only have six riders on the start line instead of the maximum of eight.
>All nations that were ranked in the UCI’s top-10 on Monday are able to enter eight riders to the road race. Great Britain had been occupying the 10th spot but fell down to 11th over the weekend.

OH NO NO NO NO

cyclingweekly.com/news/racing/gb-mens-team-world-championships-six-riders-late-slip-rankings-434871

Attached: Capture.png (1152x948, 1.88M)

>absolutely dominating

But on a more serious note how is that even fair or sportmanlike? Some countries having more man sounds retarded.

Attached: 1542798697452.jpg (225x225, 9K)

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO N O

Johny foreigners taking the WC on british soil

This cant be happening!!!

>cyclingweekly.com/news/racing/gb-mens-team-world-championships-six-riders-late-slip-rankings-434871
>loses the 10th spot to GAYMARK

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHHAHA

Actually looking at the distribution of the slots the current system makes sense, better having strong riders from the smaller countries than 3rd rate riders filling the peloton.

Disgusting practices by the UCI, they are deliberately sabotaging Britain because they were SEETHING about all those races won this year. Like uhh... you know that one race... uhm wait... let me get back on that later. Anyway, they are SEETHING.

LOL

>men’s team’s hope of capturing the rainbow jersey
heh

Attached: 1561021454288.gif (1372x1024, 876K)

So this is the ranking

1 FRANCE 13275.62
2 BELGIUM 13227.33
3 ITALY 11665.39
4 NETHERLANDS 10859.23
5 SPAIN 10665.12
6 COLOMBIA 9960.71
7 GERMANY 9860.14
8 AUSTRALIA 9215.12
9 SLOVENIA 7698.74
10 DENMARK 7163.08
11 GREAT BRITAIN 7018.98
12 NORWAY 5161.63
13 AUSTRIA 4098.62
14 POLAND 4087.55
15 CZECH REPUBLIC 3644

>being ranked below SLOVENIA

HAHAHAHAHAHA do they even have bikes there? THIS CANNOT BE HAPPENING LOL

Oh no no no but continentals were suppose to be seething because we are dominating REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DELETE THIS

Attached: 1532523912632.png (400x416, 41K)

>11 GREAT BRITAIN
oh my

kek

It is what it is. The UK has overachieved for the past decade and a lot of the resources go into the track side of the sport in any case. Froome's injury can't have helped but six riders is still a decent representation.

This. Otherwise, it would be akin to the SPL getting the same amount of teams into Europe as the Premiership.

>SLOVENIA
Roglič, Mohorič, Mezgec and Pogačar have all been top notch this season.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

>i don't feel so good

seething

Attached: 1022.6666666666666x767__origin__0x0_Lewis_Hamilton2-700x367.jpg (700x367, 29K)

cyclingnews.com/news/van-der-poel-held-back-by-sickness-on-arctic-norway-summit-finish/?fbclid=IwAR1qZilpUak4F8rNIOBqzGyy1AUg2QWfZifVSupQ9o4_wz0sEul1Z71l5rU

>I-I was sick

just realized i'll be in Madrid on the final day of the Vuelta lads

Attached: polar bear apples.jpg (1920x1410, 511K)

based

Hey, rude.

Movistar /tactics/ never cease to amaze me
youtube.com/watch?v=mLd2YbG_Nb8

>Colombia only in 6th

Based 2agan absolutely DABBING on the Britons
Imagine not being a top 5 cycling nation lol

ahah imagine that ahah

youtube.com/watch?v=jJxsdQswYv8

>tfw no Wout van Aert

Stop subscribing to lanterne rouge

yeah imagine watching a nerd

Stop posting your shitty video on /cyc/

Wait, do you think Sagan is Slovenian or are you just assuming that Slovenia and Slovakia are the same country?

In either case, you're a casual.

I thought he was FLEMISH?

I had convinced myself that Sagan was Slovenian, due in part to the fact that we occasionally have Slovenian visitors here and they always talk about him.

But apparently he's Slovakian. Oops.

Slovenians are a funny people. Even though they're ex-ju Slavs, they never really considered themselves Balkan. Rather they feel more Western/Central European so it's unsurprising that they'd talk about 2agan and let you assume he's one of theirs.

2agan is a fraud though, why would they want to be associated with him?

>not sure if he starts today because of a little headache

Told you he is a dramaqueen, always some excuse and he often just gives up when he feels like he can't win, instead of trying anyway

There have never been Slovenians here talking about Sagan, their flags just look alike. We had a Slovakian that was always SEETHING about him, only posting about how he hates Sagan. I miss that guy.

>2agan
>fraud
wat

Smart move. World Champs are coming up no point racing scrubs up in Lapland. Can't believe how much time these guys spend racing mickey mouse races when they should be at home doing quality training.

Danish race Fyn Rundt just started. 3rd oldest race in the world.

Lots of Danes + Israel Cycling Academy and FC Porto (*spits*).

Never heard of it. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fyen_Rundt

Even the drummer of Metallica could win it in 2008 so I think I'll skip

Sagan is FLEMISH (limburg region )

Fucking women's cycling on eurosport

hot

cuck

based and redpilled DANEmark

Wish denmark would take over the entire holstein region. Any irredentist parties in your parliament?

>Tfw it rained in the morning but it will be dry for the rest of the day

It's going to be the same underwhelming cobble stage as last years

I still wonder if Sagan's mom really is living in poverty like that poster claimed.

AG2R squad for Vuelta
twitter.com/AG2RLMCyclisme/status/1162777309327368193

Attached: ECMDySwX4AIacs5.jpg (1200x900, 187K)

>the virgin french"man" vs the chad swiss

>trying to get KOMs on downhill sessions.

I really need to stop, almost hit some hiker today.

final stage of Binck Bank Tour
Sint-Pieters-Leeuw - Geraardsbergen
178.1 km

Attached: binckbank-tour-2019-stage-7-profile-n2-8d0d1694c8.jpg (1400x625, 118K)

t. rates Van der Fraud

reminder that GVA will win another race this season, possibly even become world champion

>4 flat stages
>8km time trial
>96km ardenne stages
>Half assed cobbled stage that isn't hard enough to make difference

World-tour unworthy

Attached: 2019-08-18 20-08-23.webm (1280x720, 2.82M)

lmao what a mong

whomst?

what an absolute waste of a team, fuck the world tour model, we don't need useless teams like this participating

Latour will be top 10 though

>Jungels
F

Love watching boobies bouncing from those old broads trying to get out the way.

>race official straightened his computer
how nice

Molano

Attached: 2019-08-18 20-08-23_1.webm (960x540, 2.69M)

I'm sure Ben Fucking Hermans could as well, but you don't see Jewish Cycling Academy invited

Got a stage profile for tour of Norway?

Lodingen - Narvik
165,5 km

Attached: eb87f.jpg (960x448, 37K)

>he doesn't rate Latour

Also the era of Finnish domination is about to begin.

Damn, looks like he hit his head on the edge of the gutter. Nearly had another death in cycling.

Thanks, mate.

tell me more

>Memestep misses out on the break
what episode is this

Dan Martin just trew his GC ambitions away and joined the kikes for 2 years. Probably back to stage hunting in spring classics

We will miss all Lutsenko vs. Barguil bonus sprints i suppose ?

it's already on in eurosport player stream

>Jungels
why

thanks wanted to buy it anyway for vuelta

This Arctic Race of Norway needs some big name riders, more stages with mountains and more podium thots, then it would be perfect.

What it really needs is more spectators with fish

how the race becomes the part of world tour anyway? do they just throw money at UCI?

procyclingstats.com/rider/jaakko-hanninen

Yes, that too.

ITS GETTING VERY FLEMISH

Bennett in second group

Based De Plus. Team JUMBO VISMA dabbing on everyone again

wellens btfo

Lellens getting cucked again, can Gva break the Yea Forums curse?

The absolute state of Lotto and Wellens

two eternal number 2's and Laurens De Plus, weird group

Naesen will outsprint him. GVA never wins another race again

Greg always beats Naesen

lel where's lotto? Wellens is all alone?

daily reminder that the FLEMISH are the most powerful race in the current world

they will both lose because they aren't winners

Greg has olympiad + roubaix

hes not that bad

that was on BMC, it's not possible on Team Cuck Cuck Cuck

I always think it's very funny when Wellens gets cucked, I don't even know why

I'm out of beers guys, pretty sad.

Still have 2 cans. I'd share if I could.

You now remember Naesen almost won San Remo. I cry ever tim

Attached: 1464813275789.png (251x251, 36K)

then got sick from the champagne, kek what a bitch

That was from Gent-Wevelgem

>Getting sprayed with 6 degree champagne after 240km race

I'm surprised more riders don't get sick from that

Imagine being a Vanmarcke fan

Attached: 1466113384625.jpg (241x230, 12K)

this model of helmet always looks like angry eyebrows to me

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1920x1080, 398K)

reporting
its a form of sadomachistic schadenfreude :)

LOL

based GVA gifting it to naesen

good lad deserves it

>Gva

The curse is real

hahahahahahhahaha

Boi, you have got to be kidding me

Attached: 1555235689605.jpg (1916x1080, 226K)

Fucking hate Belgium lads hope Flanders turns Dutch in the next 10 years

lel

>the absolute state of GVA
kek

Attached: 1552884415373.png (250x250, 20K)

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1495812780764.jpg (3140x1766, 835K)

kwab

GVA and Naesen are really good friend and GVA has won there already

Do you think he went that early (couldnt possibly win) because he wanted it to gift it to naesen (in a sublte manner)

What a great day, good guys Naesen and De Plus win, frauds GVA and Wellens get cucked

Glad naesen won. He doesn't win often

Just retire already

Attached: IMG_20190818_163240.jpg (2240x3968, 1.45M)

Maybe you could... help a little?

Who wins?

FLEMISH

Avermaet is craving a win so no. Not at all

You're doing it wrong, you're supposed to say SEETHING LOLOLOL etc x10

Why would anyone in their right mind build their team around Greg Van AverSHIT? LOL

>inshallah

For me it's Oliver abdullah Naesen

hello darkness, my old friend

Attached: bbt.jpg (1920x1080, 332K)

What is the opinion about the flemish in your country? Would you mind an EU dominated by the FLEMISH ? I warn you, we are based and redpilled

Time to stop supporting Van Avermaet, gonna go full EveneCHAD now. It was fun while it lasted

Greg cucked by Wellens for 3rd place in gc by 1 second kek

>tfw no autistic Flandrian to ride a dragon with

Attached: autistic flan.png (1366x768, 1M)

I'm thinking this year without wins wont be a bad thing for GVA desu lads, maybe now in the spring classics he wont be looked at as much to do work

thoughts?

>muh bjorg
Sure buddy, sure

>de plus

ninof power

Attached: NINOF.png (579x536, 14K)

It's been 2 years already m8, what's his last win anyway?

Almost 50% chance he voted for Vlaams belang

CHOCOMOUSSE

stage in the tour of yorkshire and it was gifted to him lmao

last real win was a stage in the vuelta valenciana this year

But still this classics season other riders always looked at him to do the work, (and he always does) maybe now they wont anymore.

I still believe in PUNISHED GVA

Reminder that Narvik remains german

Attached: narvikschild-1940-gold.jpg (398x398, 53K)

He wants one last win I think. I think he's so desperate by now that today's stage would've qualified as a big win in his head.

Norway on Eurosport now

>ywn live a comfy life there and drink a few beers at your local fjord

REEEEEEEEEEEE

>last real win was a stage in the vuelta valenciana this year
I said real win

tour of yorkshire 2018

answer my question

Paris roubaix 2017 was his last world tour win, other than that a stage in tour oman in 2018 and ttt wins with bmc

not a real win, he hasn't done anything since winning omloop, e3, wevelgem and roubaix in 2017

ok still answer my question will this be good for his next spring classics season

imo yes

>tour of yorkshire 2018
I said real win, something that was telivised or atleast people care about. You probably have to go as far back as his Paris-Roubaix win. He didn't even win in his yellow jersey in the TdF

P-R 2017, that's grim m8

He's getting old and he has got a shit team. He's not going anywhere

>van der Poep

hes barely hanging on the back of the peleton rn, two more rounds of climbing so he will be dropped

>Mathieu

FRAUD

nah, he's helpless against the newer generation

Useless rider, should just retire already desu

Yeah it's over. Sad

Really hate these Eurosport commercials. Cringe

any video of norway race?

STOP WASTING WATER REEE

This commercial with the kids giving speeches actually angers me. If that was one of my kids I would kick their ass, little shits. I bet they will grow up being insufferable assholes.

ok.ru/video/2005530975953

Well to make you less sad, beers are absurdly expensive here

well of course norwegians were the most alcoholic peopel in europe! in the early 1900's

Yeah, how can someone think this is effective in any way? I understand there are some problems with the climate but I am not gonna listen to literally little children who feel entitled enough to give a speech in a supermarket and tell you how the world works. They don't know shit, they are LITTLE CHILDREN. Just FUCK OFF.

Let's be honest here guys. Cummings is a silly name.

So is Odd Christian.

Wouldn't be surprised if MvdP still wins this stage desu

He will still be a fraud though

leader jerseys are bang ugly

isn't he sick though?

Pretty sure his win ratio will now be below 75% even if he wins this. Disgusting.

sure he is

Attached: g-somebody-call-the-vet-cause-my-dog-sick-as-3790159.png (500x487, 140K)

Narvik is ugly as fuck. Thanks Germany

based ZAK

Maybe, but now I have to pay 6 euro to enjoy a westmalle.

Wtf is Barguil doing

Can you name one (1) thing that isn't expensive in Norway?

in the supermarket?

holy shit Chevrier has a punchable face

Yes, in pub it'll be like 12 euros

Nothing is not expensive, but alcohol is the worst

THOT PATROL

Diapers are subsidized and some of the cheapest in Europe.
Electronics in general are also quite cheap

Today Odd Christian will become Codd Christan :^)

jeez thats expensive

>Barguil

But you can make your own for cents.

>Bargay

Another day, another win for based Team Jumbo Visma
we just CANNOT STOP winning

I, for one, SEETHING at this development

what a finish

good stuff

Norwegian champion is a mental midget

>losing to an amateur
They should all just retire desu

Van der Fraud coming in

kino

Attached: arn4 1.jpg (1920x1080, 213K)

AHAHAHAHA LUTSENKO WON BY 1 SECOND

exposed, no way back

LOL

>Barguil

based

going on the attack with lutsenko was a big brain move

Attached: 1546878540280.png (1920x1080, 3.78M)

Based

Brutal loss for Arkea but they only have themselves to blame. Questionable activity over the last couple days with the race so close...

Barguil sprinting on the hoods like a Fred, sitting down before the line to.

Barguil BTFO

Attached: 1495891673415.gif (340x340, 18K)

He looked gassed earlier already, I think he used everything he had just to hang on

Oh no, not that salmon jersey again.
CRINGE.

based lutsenko

based af take pics and post here

Barguil mad in the interview

Just move la

>Van der Poel lost the green jersey to Lutsenko by 3 points
nice GOAT you have there cyclo cross cucks
youtube.com/watch?v=cpZcZdGjgrY

Attached: 1549579549123.jpg (288x288, 28K)

Kazakhstan winning a GT when?

Lutsenko already lost weight this year, if he can loose another 4-5g he might get a top 10 chance. But i think they target the Olympics with him next year and he should already be good enough with the current weight for the climb to sacrifice more explosiveness. Imo they used this years tour to test his programm for tokyo

>tfw enjoyed /TdF/ with spee bros but worried that my angry autistic countryman will make Vuelta threads toxic

you worry too much

Don't worry about it. This time you guys are sending based riders we rate like Carthy and Knox, and not these future asterisk merchants from the track/africa.

Who is more overrated: Van der Poel or Evenepoel?

Do they call him WaWa because he whines a lot?

cyclingnews.com/news/barguil-furious-at-idiot-gasparotto-as-arctic-race-of-norway-victory-unfairly-slips-away/

Attached: capture.png (656x699, 504K)

>don't get on the one guys wheel that can beat you in GC
>get dropped in a sprint and lose
>whine
It was his own fucking mistake, should've been on Lutsenko's wheel.

Evenepoel is branded the next eddy mercx without winning anything relevant.

At least Van der Poel has showed to be the best in cyclo cross and Mountain bike this year

>Dumoulin mutually terminating with Sunweb this week

ad.nl/wielrennen/tom-dumoulin-vertrekt-bij-sunweb~a60cdff0/

>the absolute state of barguil

It was totally his fault and even if it wasn't he hast not right to complain after fucking up Landa's tour.

Big if true, Jumbo about to become unstoppable.

And did well in the Spring classics, don't forget that

It's true, it's on Subwebs page now.

>third place giro
>third place tour
literally who can stop these guys from third placing the vuelta?
truly the next sky/ineos

F

lmao

>*sips ketone*
>get guaranteed podium

Now THAT'S what I call a real drink

Attached: 1530029512938.jpg (376x349, 25K)

Confirmed
twitter.com/tom_dumoulin/status/1163343516820529152

Attached: capture.png (589x749, 442K)

Astana roster for Vuelta including Birdsong

Attached: capture.png (587x794, 447K)

forgot link twitter.com/AstanaTeam/status/1163363600431484928

Dumoulin
Kruijswijk
Bennett
De Plus
Gesink
Bouwman
Tolhoek
Martin

Who can beat this TdF lineup for next year?

I'm assuming that Fuglsang will be superdomestiqueing for Superman, no?
Quite a strong lineup desu

>Dumoulin
Ffs I want to see him and Roglic
COMPETING, not be on the same fucking team

Let's be real, UK Postal of course

Good team for Superman, if there's a GT he can win is this one, he better go all out.

Yes and also to prepare for the Worlds.

Here we go, good for Poomoulin.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-19 Tom Dumoulin signs for Jumbo-Visma Cyclingnews com.png (633x509, 298K)

>neither Izagirre has Twitter account
Based

>inb4 Jumbo-Visma adopts Movistar's "tactics"
they should've built strong domestique squad instead t b h

The only difference between Ineos and Movistar tactics is that Ineos rides for one person and doesn't tolerate their riders chomping out and riding for themselves. Half the Skytrain of previous years could have been legitimate GC contenders elsewhere, this year their doms were lacking but Bernal still took it home. Movistar has the talent to do the same but they miss the discipline. Jumbo Visma is most likely going after the Ineos model instead of Movistar.

There are three GTs though they don't need to go all in on the tour with a meme duo captain setup.

I don't think they are gonna have those problems, Poomoulin is clearly 1 tier above Kruijs and Roglic will rice the other tour depending on what Tom chooses.

>Friendship with Sunwebs Doping program ended
now Jumbo is my new best friend

i feel like they lack firepower for the flats will be Boaro, LLS + one hill specialist

There is no Vuelta's teams presentation this year? Can't find shit about it.

Nah, Roglic will win the Vuelta which will put him at the same level as Tom

roglic will choke again

also it's still not clear about prognosis of his recovery
this must be some fucked up injury if it takes him so long to heal

cope, if he had peaked a week later he'd have won that Giro without problems

if my father was eddy merckx i would be a pro rider

LOL

Wait, what information they base this article on?

cyclingweekly.com/news/racing/vuelta-a-espana/jakob-fuglsang-lead-strong-astana-squad-vuelta-espana-434953

Attached: capture.png (1143x934, 2.04M)

He was untouchable in Romandie and the first 2 weeks of Giro

>skeleton faces death
>already recovering
>pooman get his knee scratched
>still dead

Attached: 1545741826593.jpg (250x250, 19K)

what is dead can never die

lol

>Garin became a professional by chance. He planned to ride a race at Avesnes-sur-Helpes, 25 km from where he lived. He arrived to find it was only for professionals. Not allowed to compete, he waited until the riders had left, raced after them and passed them all. He fell off twice but finished ahead of the racers. The crowd was enthusiastic but the organisers less so. They refused to pay him the 150 francs (approx €525 at 2008 values)[10] due to the real winner, so spectators raised 300 francs (approx €1,050 at 2008 values)[10] among themselves. Garin became a professional.
Based Garin dabbing on the peloton

Yet 1 week of racing is a lot more than 3 week GT.

The first 2 weeks were all flats but those last 2 mountain stages were he hemorrhaged entire minutes from Carapaz.

Attached: aed09849dc12981cd348297dd974a107.jpg (600x600, 28K)

yes, he peaked too early, last year at the tour he was the strongest in the 3rd week mountains

cope

Attached: tenor.gif (480x270, 3.12M)

It's like we're seeing a trend here, he's really strong over a week but can't last for an entire GT.

>Only one who could challenge Thomas last year in the 3rd week
youtube.com/watch?v=ybv36MGH9dY

No idea why you're riding my dick so hard, he's the bookies' undisputed favorite, this will be only the 3rd gt he's ever ridden to win

I like Fuglsang more than him but I fear he may be cut from the same cloth as Richie Porte

>Fuglsang
I assure you Roglic will btfo this simp and Vino's colombian

Attached: IMG_1201.gif (480x276, 3.95M)

he's just not a GT rider dont get why they meme him so much
should be a superdom/stagehunter in GT's imo

BASED. /ourguy/

He is though, he already has one podium in a gt and only lost his podium spot to froome in the tour on the last time trial

so what is it after all?

Attached: capture.png (656x625, 646K)

>cyclingnews.com/news/lopez-leads-strong-astana-squad-at-vuelta-a-espana/

The chad cyclingnews vs the virgin cyclingweekly

chad is the last thing I would call that tranny-infested hellhole

I like to read on The Clinic sometimes. Are there really that many trannies there?

one of their mods is tranny
also, Philippa York is on their payroll iirc

I was just talking about who was right / wrong.
Weekly has changed the title of their article now: "Jakob Fuglsang returns to racing at Vuelta a España as Astana take strong squad"

They also censored the comments to damage control when that tranny won the woman's WC.

also this fucking trash of an article from SEETHING tranny cyclingnews.com/features/policing-gender-boundaries-testosterone-sex-testing-and-human-rights/

Kek. Not gonna read all that shit but good thing to know about that site

another transfer confirmation

Attached: capture.png (1126x925, 1.13M)

Just put a huge bet on Roglic, fuck all y'all

>lofty ambitions
hahahahahahha

Based. How much?

Attached: 💯🔥😂👌.jpg (704x593, 361K)

500 kr for 3 times back

and how much is that in a non-mickey mouse currency?

i dunno what your stone age currency is

I wouldn't bet before knowing who Uk postal's gonna bring, what if they bring Sosa.

Here's a pretty cool analysis of the last stage of the tour of burgers where he btfo Carapaz.

youtube.com/watch?v=POgzRL_7GSQ

Attached: sosa.jpg (1080x675, 141K)

Sosa will get raped in the time trial

dont watch nerds please

F

why? had an offer from uk postal

>antwerp intelligence

sounds like this offer was before his abyssal results post-record

new thread