Is he a top 3 player in Europe?

Is he a top 3 player in Europe?

Attached: FB98C7B6-B330-4FEF-B16E-1FC63A65C06D.jpg (1908x1146, 195K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bet365/status/983817840464711681
transfermarkt.co.uk/lionel-messi/alletore/spieler/28003/saison//verein//liga//wettbewerb/CL/pos//minute//torart//stand/gamewinning/plus/0
youtube.com/watch?v=v6Z2rhnaEwA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's top 1 ever.

This

he's not even top 10 lol

Attached: 1562523716284.jpg (2670x1050, 753K)

not even top 3 portuguese players this year

Americans will always rate him #1 because he's fucking clutch, and that's what matters. He shows up when it matters. Dont ever post your stupid fucking opinion on here again.

>Fernandinho 3rd

Attached: images-2.jpg (200x227, 5K)

>he's clutch
no he's not.

>He shows up when it matters

apart from most of the finals he's been in?

Still more clutch than Messi. At least Ronaldo shows up in the semis, Messi shows up in the group stages and round of 16 lol

Unironically not even the best over 33 attacker in Serie A

Attached: 1547939011806.jpg (1053x702, 78K)

>Statpading in Copa del Rey finals against Sevilla and Bilbao.

Yeah nice try, retard

Aussie being a try-hard.

It's simple. We'll use the Jordan/Lebron question. If you had to pick Ronaldo or Messi to win one game and if lose you get put to death, who would you choose?

Every single person would choose Ronaldo, if not you're just lying to yourself.

Cringe.

You think he’d mind exchanging this undeserved 3rd place for Modric’s Ballon d’Or, which he deserved?

Literally CIty's most important player.

Exactly
Jordan=Cristiano
LeBum=Messi

Your Mandzukic’s and your Dybala’s were playing like shit and yet with Ronaldo they still cruised to an early comfortable title. He then stopped playing and Juventus started losing lots of points, while Quagliarella was scoring 10 penalties.

Inb4
>ahahah so he was rested to fail in the UCL?
He scored 5 goals in 4 matches, scoring in both legs when they were eliminated but the mighty Rugani, De Sciglio, Can and Kean couldn’t contain the dutch zoomers.

Anyone thinking he is a top 10 player all time or even this year is utterly DELUSIONAL. Ramos is the clutch player. Cristina just goes on for the ride. No one will ever remember PR7 as more than just Messi's villain. There's a reason he has to jerk himself off every interview, while Lampard says Messi is the greatest a mere 48 hours ago.

Probably thinks Lebron is better than Jordan

Sure, just give back 2013 and 2016

I'd pick Tsuman but only because his luck is insane and the team he's on almost always wins in the final regardless of his performances. There's no such thing with Messi. If he has a bad game it's over, not even 3 goal leads seem to matter.

You can't argue with those retards,they literally fell for the shilling of the media,Fifa and Real Madrid to sell shit.
The fact that Modric got a Ballon D'or just says enough how corrupt Perez.The same happened when TSU was pissed about Ballon D'or than he didn't want to come and suddenly the voting got laid back.
There are nowhere near each other,especially in their primes Messi was galaxies away from everyone else.
TSU fans only have his trophies and goal ratios as an argument,he loses everywhere else.The midget is arguably even the better goalscorer because he doesn't shoots a million times for a goal.

Such a reddit thing to say

Attached: 1529222009818.jpg (644x597, 52K)

He was in 2008
Now he is probably in top 15

To whom? Why would he give back his deserved trophies?

>745 out of 865 possible points
>GIB BACK
Fucking kek

Inb4
>but muh not-even-top-3 of this successful team!

Fpbp

missifags BTFO
Brady-Manning, Jordan-LeBron, Ronaldo-Messi. If you have to win the game, each of these choices are clear as day.

cope nigger. take your
>muh dribbles, muh chances created, muh art
somewhere else, adults are talking. What matters is winning, and for forwards their primary role is to score and assist. not to dribble past 5 Getafe playera--to fucking score.

Attached: IMG_20190815_133331.jpg (2639x2015, 830K)

Really lucky guys, scoring in both matches and his awful teammates not neutralizing a 3rd tier team.
Meanwhile, poor Messi, he worked so hard for that open net after a bar rebound and that deflected free kick after his teammates opened the scoring for him... they should’ve paid him back in the 2nd leg so he could just frown and give up like he does.

This list says muller is better than mbappe lmao

Baseado

>got dabbed on by dutch zoomers
>M-MUH TEAMMATES

LOL

Who even is that weird-mouthed boomer? Joao all the way.

Attached: joao felix.jpg (1200x801, 98K)

>wins in some irrelevant friendlies
>"omg he's the goat"

Attached: soycuck.png (630x384, 190K)

Not only that, the midget moved the ball forward 3 meters. On a non-existent free kick lmao

Attached: Sneaky-Lionel-Messi-moved-ball-five-yards-closer-before-lashing-stunning.jpg (1200x800, 482K)

Based. Imagine not taking some meters because you can.

Look, it’s the “nOt eVeN 3Rd bEsT pOrTUgUeSe” 3rd world subhuman.

Imagine being 3rd world in Europe though. Literally playing in the babby tier and you still shit the bed. Absolute state.

Can’t imagine, there is no 3rd world in Europe. But hey, atleast your women know how to work a dick... I can tell you first hand if you’re a manlet Messoy-self inserter incel.

At 1.95m I'm most likely taller than you, swarthy iberoid.

I will just leave this here.

Attached: ronaldo's opponents.png (496x496, 461K)

>muh height
pathetic

>brings it up in the first place

Either a manlet liar, or a Yerry Mina nigger. Either way you lose.

LOL

/argument

Oh no! You just activated Alfonso’s “fake all time victims” pic... wait for it

Is he ? Let's check this out from the 4 CL he won
>2014 Bayern
>First leg : Benzema scores the only goal away
>Second leg : Ramos scores the first two goals
>Ronaldo scores the 3rd and 4th goals of a 4-0
>2016 City
>Only an OG is scored over two legs
>2017 Atletico
>he shows up and scores a hattrick
>2018 Bayern
>Marcelo/Asensio score away for a 1-2
>Benzema scores a brace at home for a 2-2
Basically he showed up once in 4 semis

What a retarded take.

>4CL he won
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH THE ABSOLUTE STATE

At madrid*

It's pretty funny lol

Ronaldo making the top 3 last season is a joke. That's why people invest so much money in marketing, kids

But I can make it as well
>2008
>Scholes scores the only goal over two legs
Over the 5 CL he won, Ronaldo scored in 2 semis. One of them being the 3rd and 4th meaningless goals of a 4-0 battering

I know right who on earth would put Messi who only won 1 title and got embarrased in copa america and UCL in the same level as Tsuman.

How is Ronaldo like Jordan? Please remind me how many times did Jordan get carried by teammates in NBA finals?

>this isn’t fair, he says after non-entity semi-retired Modric took Mr. “scoring in 10 UCL games in a row” threepeat Tsubasa bycicle kick hat trick at the WC vs Spain legend Cristiano Tsunaldo’s 6th Ballon d’Or

>if modric has an undeserved award it's fair to give ronaldo one as well

He's cut from the same cloth, just like Brady too. He will do everything it takes to win. He takes it personal. He's clutch. He has the IT factor. Just like in the world cup. Everyone knew he was making that free kick before he even took it.

That's the beauty of sports. The entire point is to win the game. He wins the game.

Ah yes, that same Brady who just needed to catch that easy ball to win and failed worse than a highschooler

>Everyone knew he was making that free kick before he even took it
lmao only in your mind. it was a shock he converted that lie he did

Pierre, please stop you're embarrassing yourself. Dont ever fucking disrespect the GOAT again.

Ah yes another US sports cliche retard

Yet you cant argue against the question I asked. If had to choose Messi or Ronaldo to win the game or you die, the choice is clear. Just like it's clear with Jordan/Lebron, Brady/Manning. There is more to sports than pretty little tricks, ability, and raw talent. It also takes heart aggression, and intangibles.

Brady is arguably the GOAT in all of team sports. Why try to discredit this?

Attached: 1565298680882.jpg (960x1199, 136K)

It's only clear with Jordan.
Brady lost the most important game in his career, Ronaldo was MVP in 1 (maybe 2) finals out of 10 always relying on teammates. Messi outplayed him h2h.

Moving the goal posts. No one said in all of team sports, just the NFL.

I was in New England to watch the superbowl with pat fans and see the «««GOAT»»» fail to make a simple catch that I would succeed and lose despite GronkoGOAT bailing him out

>Lampard says Messi is the greatest a mere 48 hours ago.
was*
ftfy

>muh winning
>lost Liga 8 times in 10 years
>somehow Messi is Lebron

Attached: 1529920403353.jpg (400x800, 246K)

C'mon no sane person chooses Manning to win a game over Brady. Manning is actually known as a choker.

Here's why the question exposes the fundamental flaw of these arguments.

Manning, Messi, Lebron are all more talented than their counterparts. Yet they're not better, because they lack the clutch factor. They're chokers.

Are you retarded? Do you think he’s gonna win it? Why should he care for an undeserved 3rd spot after he was robbed n1 last year?

You do know he’s arguably the longest lasting legend ever right? No need to cherrypick international semifinals. You can add this year’s amazing hat trick, the unstoppable floating header+assist in the Euro he won, the explosive goals vs Arsenal, his assist + double vs Bayern, his goal vs Dortmund, or his Euro semifinal opener vs Netherlands as a 19yo.

Unless... you’re just an ABG.

Yes Gronk bailing him out, by catching a pass Brady threw. If there's two minutes left on the clock, and brady has the ball, the game is over. Everyone knows what's going to happen. He scores. Wins the game.

>throws the ball to gronk 6/7 times while gronk manhandles every defender and gets 15 YAC
>the other throw is a miracle catch by some manlet receiver
>somehow this is all brady

Acts like Brady didn't win multiple SBs without Gronk. I used to hate him too. Stop being delusional and just accept that you got to witness greatness.

>talk is about being clutch and Cl semis
>pick every final his team went through
>cherrypick

If you had to chose one player to win the league or else you get killed, who would you pick on your side, Messi or Ronaldo? Yeah I think everyone would pick Messi.

yea he just needed more miracle plays and kickers bailing him out. Try again. Even peyton is a better QB than Brady, while having considerably fewer titles.

why wouldnt he be considered a top 3 player?

Attached: f94kg.png (1412x796, 813K)

That defeats the point of the question. It's about one game, when it matters most.

You can add his 2015 semifinal vs Juventus where he scored in both legs.

I’m in awe of the GOAT, just by looking at his record. Jesus.

Manning has choked at every level from College to NFL. Even his stats got BTFO by Brady. Manning was arguably the most talented qb before Rodgers, but talent doesn't make you the greatest. He's a mental midget under pressure, which is why no person would put their life in his hands to win a game over picking Brady.

>C'mon no sane person chooses Manning to win a game over Brady. Manning is actually known as a choker.
No, I would pick Bill

>Manning, Messi, Lebron are all more talented than their counterparts. Yet they're not better, because they lack the clutch factor. They're chokers.

You have a really simple worldview.
The cases aren't even similar besides all of them being all-time greats at their sport.

He's irrelevant for 99% of the year. A season is longer than 3 matches. A top 3 player doesn't get manhandled by girona and celta on a yearly basis and then self wank in interviews trying to plug himself into everytthing having a midget live rent free in his mind. If he didn't lose 6 or 7 league titles to his "rival" you could consider him, but he got thrashed to the point where he had to leave the league and is now spending his vacation hours forcing interviews to compare himself to Messi when he got outscored by Duvan Zapata.

/thread

Attached: 1564782127294 (2).png (5360x4080, 2.84M)

Yes, Cristiano isn't better than Messi at those games, he just has his teammates step up more frequently.

Brady directs every play like Messi.
Ronaldo is like Aaron Hernandez. Talented, but gay and with insecurities, along for the ride watching a better player win him titles.

Did they go through ? Why didn't he score more ?
This is literally what was told about Messi here last year

The team wins you games, not the player.

Damn can't argue against this

This.

Did Messi score away? We can see right through you. Didn’t Ronaldo’s team go through with his amazing performance vs Arsenal? You fail to meet even your pseudo-requirements

The Brady/Manning and Ronaldo/Messi comparison is quite good desu.
Ronaldo and Brady are neither the most talented but are obsessive hard workers, and they perform amazingly under pressure. Slightly inferior stats in regular season/Liga, FAR superior stats in UCL/SB/post-season, and winningest players in UCL/SB. Chads.
Manning and Messi are arguably the greatest talents in their sports history, stat pad against shit teams, and disappear when it matters most. Have slightly superior stats in regular season/Liga.
Not perfect obviously, example because in the Brady case he has only won SB with 1 team, whilst Manning with 2. With Ronaldo Messi it is the other way around

Attached: Brady-vs-Manning-Messi-vs-Ronaldo-Rivarly.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

Btw, 2007: another UCL semifinal where he opened the score. Vs Maldini and Nesta. No biggie.

>Ronaldo
>good under pressure

now you're just trolling

>He's a mental midget under pressure

The greatest perform under pressure. Because the biggest games are synonymous with pressure. Hate on Ronaldo all you want, you know he's going to show up and not collapse to pressure. Messi can't even handle the pressure of his own country.

1. kane
2. maguire
3. sterling

no

Here's the difference

QBs better than Brady: non

Players better than Ronaldo: Pele, Maradona, Messi, Di stefano, R9, Zidane

I thought it was about winning trophies?
I don't see why your logic can't apply to a league as well as a game. Sure, Ronaldo is clutch, but was Drogba really better than Henry or Aguero? You can't really say someone is a better player just because he scores on a given day. Others score week in week out. So it depends on what metric you use. You chose a game, I chose a title, now you tell me what's more relevant when judging a player.

Kek why did I have to check, of course he had to score a pen over two goals
>wew such goat he scored 2 goals in 2 games against Juventus
He beat Arsenal ? So he beat a team that he also beat in the league and was as such clearly inferior ? GOAT

It's really sad when you look at this like that. And the sad thing is he's too dumb for coaching.

by no statistical measure is Cristiano Ronaldo a top 3 player in Europe

Kane Williamson is a cricket player, lad. Doesnt even play in europe.

The reason it matters is because when you have two generational talents, there isn't much to separate them. This argument applies in the case of comparing two greats to separate them, not everyone as a whole. Of course they're both incredible, but at the end of the day it's a game, and who would you choose to win that game if your life was on the line. I think its pretty obvious the vast majority would choose Ronaldo.

The pressure on Portugal is much much much lower than on the argies. They even fumbled the war.

the difference in their performance in Liga is tiny compared to their difference in UCL. Madrid's poor Liga is more attributable to Barca's superior team and specially defense, and less to a difference in individual performance read this niggerfahgot:

No, it's not.

The gap in trophies for Brady and Manning is way larger.
Brady 6, Peyton 2 (1 of which he was terrible and carried hard).

Brady is the one-team player while Peyton played for multiple teams. With Messi and Ronaldo it's the other way around.

Is this legit?

>There are Egyptians and roaches that believe Ronaldo was better than Messi, B. Silva, Mane, or even Allison this season

Add in VVD if you want, but Cristiano is not even top 5 this short list.

yes, there's a reason messifags have avoided that post

Attached: 857b382-1.png (1920x1338, 559K)

Powerful first post

Based

Attached: 1565812005811.jpg (260x194, 8K)

/argument, and it was also against vastly superior competition

I see that you don't watch any of his big matches

>Is he a top 3 player in Europe?

no

Attached: 1549753733272.jpg (2696x1911, 610K)

This is what greatness looks like

That would be sterling sweaty

notice how past RO16, Ronaldo more than doubles Messi's numbers.

Attached: 1564809262695.jpg (2048x2048, 569K)

Ok, and for a game x20 it would be messi. Do americans only live for the spectacle of one game? That's not the point of football.
Sure thing buddy, Ronaldo is a cool player with a strong mentality, but he'll never be close to Messi by any metric (i'm not a fan of either as I look on it as a team sport not as an individual battle). Perhaps he could be second for a short while 2 years ago. 3rd or less otherwise.

he is if footballer had to be able to do everything on the pitch, which isn't the case. dumb graph

remove the penalties and the offside goals and it drastically changes for ronaldo

Cope

Attached: 1565328182676.jpg (398x376, 37K)

Ah yes, the great striker Messi.

I understand the offside goals but penalties?
Kill yourself

not even top 10
just a marketing meme for betas that need to project

Only because refs let him foul all game, hed be useless if they didnt have the refs seen up

Messi has over 100 more games than Ronaldo as CF

Attached: IMG_20190808_073302.jpg (1079x1245, 135K)

This has to be the greatest contribution of an Anglo to Yea Forums

Attached: 1564540588205.jpg (640x480, 154K)

Did Lampard solve the debate?

Lol is that supposed to be bad?

I think you replied to the wrong dude.

lmao does any other football have an AIRPORT named after themselves?

Attached: Madeira.jpg (1024x695, 358K)

A very defiant track

that website also says Ronaldo only has like 7 tap ins all his life.

of course not.

stupid pic, most of the portugal's forwards are new

Cristiano Ronaldo Airport is also one of the most dangerous in the world. Based chadnaldo

George Best

ronaldo got one more match winning goal than messi in the CL

37 vs 36

he played more CL games than messi and is 2 years older

You're right, it is not true. It's outdated, as Ronaldo should have 2 more from this year
twitter.com/bet365/status/983817840464711681

UCL KO stages? Also source?

Are all French post yours seething creature?

sadly it is. I've also seen him and some retarded swedish user seething when Ronaldo won the Naitons League

transfermarkt

20 CL match winning goals for ronaldo in the KO stage

16 CL match winning goals for messi in the KO stage

Messi will shart on ronaldo's stats over time

>can't beat the United States in a World Cup match

Not even top 10.

Yes yes but how many goals in KO stage exactly? And also source la

truth

that's what I told you those are their respective match winning goals in the KO stage of the CL

I told you the source is transfermarkt

Real talk Bros. What is left for them to do to be the undisputed GOAT? Ronaldo imo has accomplished quite a lot more, but still needs to do 3 of the following:
>reach 100 NT goals
>be top scorer in Serie A
>win CL with Juve while playing an essential role
>maintain his CL stat dominance (i.e. keep lead over Messi)
>win another Euro
Or just
>win WC

For Messi:
>Win 2 more CLs
>Surpass Ronaldo stat-wise in UCL
>win something with a team that is not Barcelona (e.g. Copa America)
or just
>win WC

>no source
I should've known.

Messoy cuck suckers hate penalties because their idol always fail to make it when it does matter

ok I get it, you're only here to convince the other posters, you don't care about the truth

seeing the retard portuguese posting earlier in this thread makes me ashamed some foreigner mistake me for him. flags should be abolished desu desu tbdesuh desutbh

you should stick to NFL threads, you're obviously a casual who joined the bandwagon

post the fucking link you little shit

not gonna help third worlders to do very basic things

>>reach 100 NT goals

Ali Daei has more goals than him, that doesn't make him a better player. Goal count is utterly meaningless.

he's not even the best portuguese player

>goal count is meaningless
kek
source?

Goal count in friendlies and qualifiers vs crap team is meaningless

Based and TSUpilled

Fpbp

Winning a CA after failing 6 times for a team that has 14 CAs is nothing.

No, the true Ronaldo is

no source of course, go check on transfermarkt and ronaldo scored 15(3 of those were penalties) times when his team was losing in the CL, messi scored 11 times when his team was losing in the CL.

based and messhitpilled

>2. Thiago

LMAO absolute state of statfags

if you remove the penalties and the two offside goals against bayern, there is probably more against the other teams but I won't check now it is

ajax 8
shalke 7
dortmund 7
juve 7

>if you dont count some goals he has less goals

How do you work that out? Messi scored fuck all in the last 6 years

penalties, puts the performances in perspective, doesn't it?

transfermarkt.co.uk/lionel-messi/alletore/spieler/28003/saison//verein//liga//wettbewerb/CL/pos//minute//torart//stand/gamewinning/plus/0

>downplaying stuff after being caught manipulating facts
Yeah, go educate yourself

Attached: B7CBD84D-BB54-444F-B075-BEEE0A6C70B9.png (645x729, 62K)

>hey imma remove 2 specific offside goals, but I won’t remove any other illegal goals, and no goals removed for Messoy. I also won’t add any legal disallowed goal
Are you the same frog? Jfc the french anons are dumb

Muller is better than Mbappe without vasectomy

typical uefalona

everybody knows those goals were offsides, I'm not autistic to enough to review ALL the refball goals from ronaldo

>Amerifat
>Brings stats
everytime

hundreds of videos exposing UEFAdrid

youtube.com/watch?v=v6Z2rhnaEwA

Thanks for the proof lad, not even one goal lmao

Are you crazy? what the fuck is wrong with penaldofags?

Scoring in a 3-0 win isnt a winner retard

oh my goad, of course penaldofags don't know football...I forgot about that.

when you score the third goal and you win 5 - 2, it means you scored the winning goal you fucking retard

The guy is world class and one of best midfielders.You are a complete brainlet if you think otherwise.If barcelona still had him they would perform way better in the CL and League.
There is a reason why pep only wanted him and nothing else at bayern.
I am saying this as someone who absolutely hate buyern and their disgusting management,club and customers.
It was just as big as mistake from barcelona to let him go,than buyern letting Kroos go.
Both were absolute horrible transfers for their respective clubs in the end.

No it doesnt, show me one article describing the 3rd goal in 5-2 win as the winner

One single article

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

LOOK AT HIM AND LAUGH

Jesus lad you've been utterly destroyed lmao

You absolute buffon, go back to /tlf/

This is just embarrassing

A 5-2 game generally doesn't have someone describing a goal as a "winner", but I do understand the mentality of the 3rd goal being the "winning" goal

Based

cristina ronaldo in this board is a fucking joke

>thiago

Yup

If have to choose a player to win me a game or I die I would choose neymar before ronaldo and messi

>advanced stats

Attached: 1514833901037.png (665x800, 54K)

you want to die so bad? just go jump off a bridge...

He outperformed Messi in big games the PSG remontada was all Neymar
He's a clutch player way more than messi and in the same level as CR7 but plebs like you can't see it

which part of paris are you from la?

He's actually shunned in Paris at the moment

that's the only definition of a winning goal

Except the vast majority would chose Messi

FPBP
>true Ronaldo

Attached: m).jpg (554x554, 36K)

you're 2-2 and you score going 3-2...