Why do yuros want to see him fail?

Why do yuros want to see him fail?

Attached: 7127027C-44FA-43A5-885A-C8C28FD3AA0B.png (1000x600, 687K)

why is he so weak? he falls over anytime someone is near him. he even fell over after that assist yesterday. never gonna make it

I thought burgers didn't care about this sport
explain yourselves americans

>why he fall down?

Whew lad. They're getting desperate with their "criticism"

Attached: brainlet.jpg (1000x432, 50K)

that's a problem, ameridumb. contact Is legal in football and if he falls over every time he gets shoulder barged it'll be easy to defend against.

>he fall down when he get assist
>it's a problem!!

Attached: brainlet2.png (466x490, 24K)

Only Brits for some reason do desu

I genuinely wish him all the best, seems like a good lad

I hate slavs

international Football is a sport that Europeans still dominate. they don't need more contenders to the throne, as it is.

Who cares what they want

Hes doing 2 times better than any of us thought already, against 2 top teams in the league.

The kid has something very special.

Are you new to Yea Forums?
There isnt a single player who doesnt get shit on here

cope, nigel

he unironically is more likely to be a flash in the pan than a major success like every american sports media outlet would have you believe

who?

>le 19 club career goals man
>le completed dribbles man
>le high xg/xa but low real goal+assist man

btec theo walcott/dan james

crazy how inflated pulisic's career stats are on transfermarkt with all his youth games despite him being a professional player for 4 years now

the weak S*rb cannot handle this reality of yet another powerful Croat succeeding

I thought Americans don't care for football?
I thought Americans don't care for Europeans?

>every American is the same person

Because they're terrified of an American being a great in their sport.They're man-children incapable of just embracing and watching greatness, like Americans did with Nowitzki.

Simple as.

Sure if youre an idiot who hasnt been paying attention.
This was never a freddy adu situation about what could be and about potential.
Pulisic already accomplished more in league play than any american outfield player ever, in champions league play ay Dortmund.
Hes already the best American player ever and will only get better from here.

so we can bully americans on Yea Forums

the reality is he hasn't shown anything more than we've seen from a thousand other wingers, you could find about 10 players like him in the player pool of all top international teams. obviously it's good for america because he will most likely go on to become their best ever player but in the wider context it doesn't matter

Probably true.
Very frightened of Americans becoming a threat in football. I'm too used to them being dog shit!

>Why do yuros

He's just a white Walcott.

1. It's just banter
2. nothing else is happening, we need something to focus our shitposting on during this time where the board is dead as fuck
3. he is a fraud

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: Capture.png (454x138, 6K)

Attached: 1527338092648.jpg (912x707, 134K)

But yuros actually are all the same person with the same opinions.

>2 goals for

fucking lol

oopsie

Attached: Robert+Green+England+v+USA+Group+C+2010+FIFA+SLk-dcml7sml.jpg (594x396, 149K)

>Pulisic already accomplished more in league play than any american outfield player ever, in champions league play ay Dortmund.
yeah real high bar there
>Hes already the best American player ever and will only get better from here.
yeah real high bar there
my point is that players with his skill set are a dime a dozen in europe and south america
if he pushes on and produces well for chelsea then he could go on to have a good career in europe but if he falters at all then he can be very easily replaced by some meme portuguese or argentine who does the exact same things just as well for a fraction of the price

I don't get where this thing of YOU HATE HIM JUST CAUSE HE'S AMERICAN thing comes from, American players have always been liked in the PL and on here. Donovan, Howard, Dempsey, Friedel, McBride were all fan favourites. People don't like him because of the absolute insane levels of hype around him just because he's American and decent.

Just like Americans are all fat fucks, burger flippers, 56 percenters and sick fucks that kill each other because they can't get girlfriends
Oh wait.

No shit dude, if he fails he'll fail.
And no, players like him aren't a dime a dozen. Style wise, sure, but execution at that high level as a 20 year old? no.
He put that through ball in surrounded by 5 defending players on the european champions, and scored another that was called off a few minutes later.
Scored a few and had an assist in one of his only preseason games, and had good runs in his 30 mins vs United when they were already down.
He is easily one of the best 20 year olds in the world, and has something special.

I’m skinny

>Friedel
Unironically God-tier player

Well he is getting unwarranted criticism despite not having only impressive performances in his first 2 games on a top team in the world at 20 years old.

So yes it goes both ways.

>chelshit
>top team

Attached: 1555236913576.jpg (1366x768, 104K)

>Well he is getting unwarranted criticism
From whom? Some flagtard on spee? Literally, in the most literal sense of literally, who cares about that?

despite having only impressive performances*

no no, i dont really care, im just saying you see it here a lot.
a lot of if is stupidity though - not actually knowing the game

welcome to Yea Forums, this is called shitposting

Because hes just some random unatheletic white kid playing a sport no one in america cares about. Pulisic doing well exposes their meme sport and proves that if americans actually put effort or talented athletes into soccer they'd dominate it

they love to see others to fail or hate American or hate zoomer

Europeans want all white people to fail, not just Pulisic

He is a fraud of player like Kovashit

This is just sad but it's also amusing to read.

Attached: 1466615567515.jpg (736x736, 74K)

Americans are the most oppressed people on the Earth

>but execution at that high level as a 20 year old? no.
they literally are though.
you're referring to literally one competitive game. friendlies don't count
just because he broke through young doesn't automatically make him better than everyone who hasn't
take your fucking blinders off

Goofy. Im talking about his body of work as a 19 year old. At Dortmund playing in the CL and playing big games against Bayern, and playing for the national team.
and how good a player is at 19 is huge factor for how their career will go.
No, i can no think of many other 20 year olds who are performing on his level, much less those who have actually proven anything at this level.
Vinicius at real madrid is a bumb most of the time, Sancho is still proving himself, etc etc.
Pulisic already has a body of work.

sancho had a better season last season than pulisic has ever had though, and he looks far more talented

I've noticed this too

Americans liked Nowitzki, it was Ginobili we hated

sancho >>>> pulisic

Way better than Howard

The price comes from marketability. Sudacas and Euroshits are tapped out on star players. Every major soccer nation has 2 dozen great players to compare every young player to.
If Chelshit can get even 12 goals a season from Pulishit they’ll get 20 million loyal American customers and because we actually have disposable income unlike the pakis and Malaysians that clubs like United and Liverpool attract it will translate to better revenues

The secret truth is the Brits are scared shitless. They've never beaten us at Soccer in a competitive match, ever.

Attached: 20190812_183917.jpg (1080x1028, 133K)

That possibly can't be true

It's because they havent figured out his middle name is literally "mate" yet. Once they do they'll love him.

>Named “Christian”
>Engmuzzies hate him
How could this be?

good god the delusion here
sancho and vinicius are both twice the player pulisic is
sancho scored more last year for dortmund than pulisic did in 3 years
and the marketability is the main reason why he's so overhyped by retards like the other one i'm replying to

I think he's a good player and I like him, but he plays for Chelsea, so I will greatly enjoy his failure.

where was he at the 2018 world cup?

Hanging out with the Italians, Dutch and Chileans laffing.

That’s all soccer players

only because americans are optimistic about him

trying to get his green card

hey retard. Vinicius literally was terrible, and i mean kicking the grass running into defenders terrible for his first 12 or so games, then he had 10 or so OK games where he still made major mistakes, then he had 2 pretty good games, and has been doing ok since.
Compared to Pulisic, he has done nothing, and i mean nothing.
Do you people even watch any games?

im mexican

>completely ignoring Sancho
blinders: still on
Vinicus also only just turned 19, and Madrid is a much harder team to break into than Dortmund. He's also just better than Pulisic. Flat out. He will go on to have a much better career

its much more so recently because all these zoomers came from /int/

They don't. It's just banter m8. You new here?

skinny dicked maybe, you tubby bitch

what has pulisic done exactly?

I for one welcome our new strategic American/French partnership Pulisic/Giroud is the new sex.

uhhh
uhhhhhhhh
uhhhhh
scored a bunch against trinity & toboggan

Why when players on Yea Forums get shit on left right and centre and people join in or laugh it off, since it's banter. Yet the moment it's an American player they get really really butthurt and start being defensive?

Attached: Uruguay.jpg (500x333, 21K)

won the penalty that won Dortmund the DFB-Pokal 3seasons ago

Are you claiming that an autistic obsession with an American player - especially with a bunch of shitposting threads about him in the catalog after he played well against Liverpool - is "banter" now?

Please have sex, incel.

Have sex.

Have sex, chicano. And get deported while you're at it.

Yes, it's banter. He gets a lot of media attention, and he plays for a team that a lot of people hate, so naturally opposing fans shitpost about him. This happens in every sport. Stop being so sensitive.

João Félix

There have been plenty of 19-20 year olds in recent years with much, much better seasons than Pulisic. Not saying this makes Pulisic bad or anything, but he's not necessarily some kind of world-class talent.

based and sexpilled

This kid is going to be great.

It always amuses me how much the Dutch shit on Americans online, but every time I've been to Amsterdam/NL (like 3-4 separate occassions) they've been the friendliest people ever. Amsterdam and NL are literally my favorite city/country in europe meanwhile they're tied with Brits/BRhues as most obnoxious american dick-riders on Yea Forums

Attached: pepe laugh.jpg (398x376, 37K)

I don't want him to fail because he is already a failure. I want him exposed.

Attached: ehh.jpg (530x492, 39K)

Because it's Yea Forums my friend. Apologies on behalf of the, but let's be honest they're just fucking losers.

Soccer is a woman's sport. Is he trying to become a woman?

the state of american football knowledge is dismal, he’s put in one decent performance (no not amazing and he wasn’t any good against united mainly because he barely played) and they’re in this thread acting like he’s an established great
the yank ability to talk with absolute confidence on subjects they know absolutely fuck all about is astounding

Win a world cup in the 21st century, Abdul-Ngubu

I see more Brits on Twitter sucking his cock than Americans on this board. Even your brit newspapers gave him average rating of 8 and 2nd best player in the game.