/heem/ GADOOSH! edition

Formerly

Attached: f472602451daf30ae784f604ec29a635[1].jpg (602x452, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/B1HQ63ugfdY/
mmafighting.com/2019/8/15/20807760/dana-white-reacts-to-video-showing-conor-mcgregor-punching-bar-patron-in-april
youtube.com/watch?v=D1XCWUm-GAI
youtu.be/FAiGf_8993Q
youtube.com/watch?v=FAiGf_8993Q
vocaroo.com/i/s0pzvyXNsQvK
youtube.com/watch?v=J3CjooZnDJQ
youtu.be/QMl6TyX_G7A
instagram.com/p/B1Mk138AiUq/?igshid=1qtagqb19aqdz
youtu.be/AAsgj7UuICc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sneed

Who's next

Attached: MciPqTY.png (828x531, 861K)

epic edition

for me it's funky reddity style 'ben reddit ' askren. he's a great wrestler!

hey lads, let's share a bottle
you drink proper 12, right?

Attached: Conor-McGregor-s-Proper-No.-Twelve-whiskey-smashes-sales-records_wrbm_large.jpg (750x422, 76K)

Attached: 6748648.jpg (639x352, 56K)

Sorry, I’m not a pasty ass white boy

Attached: 5B9DEE6D-B7CF-438A-8F99-983D5936A0E8.jpg (653x435, 40K)

based

Champ Shit Only

Attached: 1559855393880.jpg (750x923, 476K)

Brendan Schaub will be headlining comedy tours for years to come

why did rogan have to pump this dudes tires

Attached: feels real bad.png (412x351, 92K)

Because he has knockout wins over UFC legends and always answered the call when Rogan needed a quick substitute for his pod guest. You might be in the same position if you had left your couch in your youth.

wake up boring canderson

Attached: Johnny Zoomer.webm (358x832, 1.4M)

>watch Brandans comedy show with my dad
>he asks why this dude opens up the show crying about this being a "big night for him"
>brendan proceeds to talk about eddie bravo and joe rogan
>my dad doesnt know who they are
>brendan ends the comedy special talking about how some guy named Bryan Callen saved his life by introducing him to comedy in a heart felt speech
>no idea who that is, wondering why hes not telling jokes and instead is getting emotional
>dad doesnt laugh once, has no idea who any of the charcaters mentioned in the show were

what in the name of fuck was Brandan thinking? did he proof read any of this material?

How fucked will Brendan be when Joe moves? He seemed to have a mild panic attack when Joe told him he's leaving California soon and Brendan was in full denial saying he couldn't leave and what about the Comedy Store and shit. He knows his free ride is taking off soon and won't be there to get him gigs and have him on as a regular.

He's more successful than you and that's because you don't have his work ethic.
>I didn't laugh
So?

GADOOSH!

Attached: 1565886292194.jpg (1333x1000, 210K)

I’m more successful than you so you need to shut your bitch ass up, boi

my mistake, suh, I's didn't means nothing by it

both of these posts are based

DC bought a barbershop so he could pretend to be black.

Why is DC considered to be white?

Bingo Skleb is a fag and a shit fighter/comedian/podcaster/human.

Is this now the thread?

Attached: ostovich stretch.webm (890x720, 3M)

It's a joke people make because he's basically a good and well-behaved person

You are literally not white

Conor unronically lost the story of that fight.

I never understood the "DC is cheater because of the Stipe eye poke".

It was an accident first of all. Second of all, Stipe was allowed to take 5 minutes to recover, but was back in the fight by his own will in under 1 minute. Clearly he didn't need the extra time and he had propely recovered and could see fine. This is why Stipe doesn't blame eye pokes for the loss. He simply got beat .

>it was an accident
It was then I knew this was a troll post, and would read no further, posting this reply to instruct fellow lurkers to do the same.

yeah but i doubt anyone is going to turn down a shot of proper 12 from conor mcgregor ever again. his end game is undeniable.

we are now /mma/
/heem/ is no more
pack it up boys
we are now /mma/
/heem/ is no more
pack it up boys
we are now /mma/
/heem/ is no more
pack it up boys
we are now /mma/
/heem/ is no more
pack it up boys
we are now /mma/
/heem/ is no more
pack it up boys

>Stipe was allowed to take 5 minutes to recover, but was back in the fight by his own will in under 1 minute.
the 5 minutes is a meme. an arena full of people who have been waiting for a main event will start boo'ing and showering the octagon with garbage if a fighter took the full 5.

I agree, I don't get why people say it was on purpose. DC was having a hard enough time connecting around Stipe's reach in the first place, I'm supposed to believe he would be able to time and place and eye poke like that when he could have just gotten a punch?

>it was an accident

Attached: 1531026716563.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

GADOOSH!

Attached: jorgemasvidal.jpg (767x431, 36K)

>DC had a hard time connecting until he connected and knocked him out

GADOOSH!

Attached: 1547960746039.png (1266x1437, 1.92M)

Antonina > Shevchenko

Attached: Antonina-Shevchenko-e1521929304504-960x530-Cropped-696x399.jpg (696x399, 39K)

shes fucking her 60yr old coach. Her sister probably is too

Seriously wtf was DC doing here if he wasn't trying to purposely eye poke

Yes that's true

>kick me with the force of a truck and crack my skull, punch me so hard my face caves in, rip my arms out and joints apart, break my limbs, choke me to sleep, but by god don't tap your fingers to my little ol eyes

Yeah, I've heard that before.
Just saying whom is the better sis.

One of the best heems in a while

Attached: 1558219771300.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

you know what I like this thread fuck the other

I dont drink brother

Sarah Kaufman

Alright, you've made your point.

Romero x Borrachinha is for the real 185lbs belt

based and jewesspilled

Lets see if they make weigh tho lmao

mma is not real fighting and is not how humans naturally fight. In a real fight, like most animals, Humans use their mouths to bite and their hands to claw. This is why with a little training and growing my nails, I could negate DC's wrestling or Ngannous power. Good luck taking me down or punching me when im gouging your eye balls out or biting your jugular off

I finna be eating wheaties for my boy Anthony on Saturday

Attached: 81bOnTbGn6L._SX425_.jpg (425x498, 36K)

thawlts?

Attached: schb.jpg (782x508, 83K)

I shouldn't feed it, but when has anyone said it's "real" fighting?

Literally no woman can resist Schaub

>Thanks Anthony for being a wonderful sponsor! You really put your health and longevity on the line for this sport and for our company. Here is your 2k check. Don't forget to give 25 percent to management!

Lmao, I can name on one hand the people in the UFC who make a good living. Imagine destroying your health and longevity for 10k checks, which don't cover the enormous health costs, training costs, or traveling costs.

These taste horrible I don't know why people eat them. They aren't even healthy.

I never thought I’d ever say this. But after watching the TMZ breakdown of Conor socking the old man earlier, my mind has been changed. My mind has been changed in that the fight was WAY more competitive than I’d originally thought. He was beating the shit out of the old guy on the stool. His cardio has increased and held up tenfold. Conor not only won the third part against of the video, but he won the wrestling of the fight, and he was winning most of the standup, but most importantly he won the story of the fight. Conor McGregor won the fight against that old fart that day. And he will win the war.

Conor beats Khabib in the rematch and I don’t have a single doubt in my mind about it. He is the greatest fighter to ever walk the planet. Point. Blank. Period.

Attached: 889EDA8B-730A-4230-A1F9-849B230AC829.jpg (700x392, 55K)

when people act like DC or Ngannou would automatically beat up non mma fighters irl

do these at least taste good?

Money isn't everything

based
/heem/ is /showtime/

>Make cover of cereal box
>Immediately get rekt by RDA
Unfortunate

those 2 broads were unironically the hottest sluts colbie has paid to orbit him

Lets look at Stipe's record:

>ngannou
Lucked out of getting KOd by millimeters. Ngannou was also mentally shook in that fight
>JDS
Beat and over the hill flushed JDS and only because he kept his back against the fence waiting to get KOd. And he lost their first fight.
>Overeem
Again, beat flushed reem. He tapped btw.
>Werdum
Only KOd werdum because he literally ran face first into his fists. Werdum wins the rematch.
>Arlovski
Again, he was already flushed
>Hunt
lol
>Struve
Lost to one of the biggest cans in the history of the sport

How the hell Stipe actually thinks he is the goat lmao? DC is going to tap his chin and he is going to fold again

In hand to hand combat they prob would with a very high percent imo.

you think this post will make me stop liking stipe or something?

hehehehe so you're a trained pro-fighter huh? looks like i'm totally defen- *BAM BAM BAM BAM* lmao

Attached: 1445091890801.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

it is important when you have an incredibly destructive career which will lead to an early death and high suffering, high medical costs, and only allows you to earn an income for a short amount of time.

Would you pick a job that pays 25k a year but will take 20 years off your life and make you suffer all the way up to your death?

No they won't and if a fighter cares about the crowd they're mentally weak. Caring about the crowd noise is for tennis and golf.

I wouldn't pick a job like that, but I'm not a person who gets hit in the head for a living so I can still rationalize.

Pettis has made good money in his time though

trained at her gym. She's thicc

Thanks for my daily dose

>100k checks 3 times a year
>40 percent to taxes, another 15 percent to management. another 10 percent for medical costs, traveling, and coaching

Woah dude!!!! Amazing! He is the best in the world at his sport and he makes a whopping 90k a year! great!

Anthony "El Cacuy" Ferguson is next. Next to have his scalp taken by Khabib that is.

Where's the champ?

calm down

why are you people so obsessed with what fighters get paid

Attached: 312451562367.jpg (222x227, 13K)

>Implying Khabib won't jump the octagon again to get suspended for another year

because I have a conscious. These people are destroying themselves for pennies. Look at mike perry. Untold medical costs and long term consequences from his caved in face. He got paid like 30k, not deducting expenses. He has 6 dollars in the bank according to himself. I feel bad for him

wmma locker room toilet cam aspen ladd lactose intolerant IBS booty blaster

Attached: 185lbdick.jpg (445x437, 26K)

Is she as quiet as she seems

Not him, but every MMA fan should be upset. Fighters being paid peanuts is the reason why the HW division is such putrid garbage: the actually big athletes have way better options than MMA.

dropping a truthbomb

the moonlanding definately happened but the footage is possibly fake

this, they took Yuf-os there

Attached: eddy.jpg (204x247, 8K)

He made 300k from the Chiesa fight alone. That’s just the disclosed amount

>Stipe's penis jokes

I hope he loses now just because of that. What an obnoxious perv.

Attached: file.png (637x706, 553K)

>Not him
What? No way. I can barely tell y’all apart.

They're grown men making their own choice. You are a faggot who should seriously unironically kill himself

>early death
Not necessarily, also not a bad thing
>high suffering
Not necessarily
>high medical costs
Not necessarily
>only allows you to earn an income for a short amount of time.
Most low level amateur fighters have other jobs. Most higher level pros are good enough to coach, open their own gyms, etc.
>Would you pick a job that pays 25k a year but will take 20 years off your life and make you suffer all the way up to your death?
It depends on how much I enjoyed that job. Why are you so mad that some people decide to live their lives a certain way? They've decided that their enjoyment of competing is worth the associated risks. Why does this fluster you?

t. min smalloway

GADOOSH!

Attached: 1557433454929.jpg (1024x576, 88K)

why don't you try it? I would murder you. I have a 700 lb deadlift and a 6 minute mile

Attached: 1F7EC48F-0E0C-46EB-9791-216475D418EA.jpg (601x508, 94K)

problem is the athletes get a small percentage of the revenue compared to other sports like boxing, and they're fucked by the reebok deal

losers

I'm inclined to agree with this. They picked their career path.

Nobody is forcing them to fight. They are not slaves. They chose their path

> the problem is it's not like boxing
boxing is a gay rigged sport where nobody ever competes against anybody.

back to /box/

This post triggered me. If you don’t care about fighter pay you’re an edgy fag

Attached: 288964C1-4A0C-498A-A2E3-DB3CFC072FFB.jpg (1515x2079, 868K)

forever based

>no the investors should get all the revenue instead of the fighters
how does that boot taste?

Christ

Attached: file.png (1584x854, 2.79M)

Pettis' gf

Attached: file.png (925x813, 1.34M)

I'm not a soiboi so I don't care about other men's finances

Why don't more fighters go to Bellator? Maybe not the top guys like Jones, but I'm sure the mid level guys with name value (Jacare for example) could make more. They'd not only go from being mid-level to being at the top and even potentially champions, but also they'd be able to make money off sponsorships.

he only did that when conor touched a nerve by calling out the shit his family has done, the pre=fight press conferences with poirier have been tame to the point of being unbearably boring
but that's how all conferences involving khabib go, he doesn't start shit himself and what anyone possibly say to him?

Attached: 1565716798863.png (655x1920, 802K)

I could pay to watch them fuck

The fighters that bring in money get paid adequately. The fighters that nobody gives a fuck about get paid peanuts. How is this unfair? It's no different in boxing.

Conair with a straight flush

Attached: 1552867716793.jpg (1136x822, 67K)

this is a brainlet take. the UFC doesn't exist without a satisfied audience you dolt.

Condong McGregorge

Attached: conor-mcgregor-floyd-mayweather-fight-worth-weigh-in-boxing-ufc-mma-640308.jpg (620x413, 54K)

Attached: deecee.jpg (606x558, 39K)

why would a based white man like pettis waste his time with her?

JUST IMAGINE THE MASSIVE BRAPS AND DUMPS

Attached: ladd2.jpg (633x546, 95K)

If your real main event isn't Costa x Romero you're a ultra caz

based dana annihilating goofs on the tweeter

If Whittaker loses to Izzy Jacare could absolutely get the belt

>People will stop watching so it's their fault
Sure I'm the brainlet. The ratings are Dana's problem not Stipe's. There have been plenty of fighters who have taken a full 5 before especially on the early fights, you know the fights people want to end fast. And guess what, people still watch. If you weren't a complete cazzie you would argue by saying the full 5 minutes is for dick kicks not eye pokes, but instead you used "the crowd would boo" as an argument.

Attached: dana-white-brendan-schaub.jpg (767x431, 23K)

The only fighter that was ever truly based enough not to care about ratings was Mighty Mouse

the ratings are everyone's problem you baby bottom bitch boy. case in point: people get cut for not being a drawl. people get paid more and get more opportunities for being a drawl.
>pretending to be a 4d chess wizard and deciding the strongest argument for me
my man i don't need any help making you look like a dork and a faggot

Attached: StandUpAndBang.jpg (400x209, 30K)

This is the BMW guy.

instagram.com/p/B1HQ63ugfdY/

Guise

What is goober up to?

Attached: file.png (1044x779, 1.44M)

I was eating bro wtf

Colby

*hyperventilates*

Attached: 66451309_355379742043135_6048885503017549814_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram.com.jpg (1080x1236, 188K)

There is literally nothing wrong nor funny with having a tiny cock

Lads what if age and the fights with Whitaker have caught up to Romero and he doesn't look the same anymore
It's also a 3 rounder and he generally loses rounds just to explode later.

Attached: 15462367.jpg (320x400, 81K)

When Dustin swivels Khabib's head like a speed bag for the first time, do you think Khabestiality will:
A) Shit himself
B) Have a seizure
C) Have a stroke
D) Panic and dive for the legs
E) All of the above

Shes very serious while training and vocal. Although she is always smiling and friendly(borderline too much/fake)

*blocks your path*

Attached: 66823908_424625088146936_988666957197031905_n.jpg (937x1171, 114K)

Like said mighty mouse didn't care about ratings and he'll always be remembered as a better champ than Stipe "crybaby" Miocic. Same for Jon and GSP. They have a lot of boring ass fights but they win so they bring in ratings. Floyd was the biggest draw in boxing because he won not because he was exciting. You know what isn't going to help ratings? Losing. You know what's going to help you get cut? Losing. If Stipe knew he couldn't see he should have taken longer to recover because losing makes people care about you even less and makes you more likely to be cut than waiting a couple of minutes to recover. After the espn deal the ufc could care less about buy rate and they have nearly all the top talent in mma. Pretending they people would stop watching because of a couple of minutes in a main event is beyond stupid. It wasn't even that big of a card ppv wise. Khabib laid on Conor for the first round of 229 (the biggest card ever) and didn't do much damage. Most of the casuals said it was boring, but guess what he won and now casuals see him as the goat. Winning trumps everything only a loser would disagree.

can somebody shoop his dong a bit bigger?

These "people" that post wmma hos should all be flushed down the same sewers where till and jacare reside in

wears tightest shirts

why is he trying to overcompensate is this the mma

>BMW guy
What's that? The Big Man Walking or something?

>my brother
Incest is not cool

Attached: 1481537634467.jpg (300x229, 25K)

imagine if she didnt bog herself with surgeries
women are so dumb lmao

everyone cheers for the fat short man because every mma fan is either fat short or a mess like mcgreggor

>Anonymous 08/16/19(Fri)04:12:51 No.94808095▶
> There is literally nothing wrong nor funny with having a tiny cock
>>>
>Anonymous 08/16/19(Fri)04:12:51 No.94808096▶
>File: 15462367.jpg (81 KB, 320x400)
>81 KB
> Lads what if age and the fights with Whitaker have caught up to Romero and he doesn't look the same anymore
> It's also a 3 rounder and he generally loses rounds just to explode later.
>>>
>Anonymous 08/16/19(Fri)04:13:05 No.94808101▶
> When Dustin swivels Khabib's head like a speed bag for the first time, do you think Khabestiality will:
> A) Shit himself
> B) Have a seizure
> C) Have a stroke
> D) Panic and dive for the legs
> E) All of the above
>>>
>Anonymous 08/16/19(Fri)04:13:16 No.94808108▶
>
> Shes very serious while training and vocal. Although she is always smiling and friendly(borderline too much/fake)
>>>
>Anonymous 08/16/19(Fri)04:13:24 No.94808114▶
>File: 66823908_424625088146936_(...).jpg (114 KB, 937x1171)
>114 KB
>
> *blocks your path*
>>>
>Anonymous 08/16/19(Fri)04:13:27 No.94808116▶

Such an obvious, and clearly intentional eyepoke, why did he literally flick his finger into his eye.

Attached: file.png (1216x582, 1.37M)

*bans you for asking about meeting up at a bar to watch the fights*
*ban is for off topic*
must be great to be a fucking ZILCH
>Anonymous 08/16/19(Fri)04:12:51 No.94808095▶
> There is literally nothing wrong nor funny with having a tiny cock
>>>
>Anonymous 08/16/19(Fri)04:12:51 No.94808096▶
>File: 15462367.jpg (81 KB, 320x400)
>81 KB
> Lads what if age and the fights with Whitaker have caught up to Romero and he doesn't look the same anymore
> It's also a 3 rounder and he generally loses rounds just to explode later.
>>>
>Anonymous 08/16/19(Fri)04:13:05 No.94808101▶
> When Dustin swivels Khabib's head like a speed bag for the first time, do you think Khabestiality will:
> A) Shit himself
> B) Have a seizure
> C) Have a stroke
> D) Panic and dive for the legs
> E) All of the above
>>>
>Anonymous 08/16/19(Fri)04:13:16 No.94808108▶
>
> Shes very serious while training and vocal. Although she is always smiling and friendly(borderline too much/fake)
>>>
>Anonymous 08/16/19(Fri)04:13:24 No.94808114▶
>File: 66823908_424625088146936_(...).jpg (114 KB, 937x1171)
>114 KB
>
> *blocks your path*
>>>
>Anonymous 08/16/19(Fri)04:13:27 No.94808116▶

Okay, and the towel thing was legit cheating too and he did it right before our eyes.

Who do you have winning /heem/?
Pooel or poopoo kaka?

there's nothing wrong with this

other than having to look at her face obviously

>Stipe walking around recovering
If stipe keeps trying to recover people will stop watching ufc forever.

i knew WMMA would rev him

Attached: 1553624748705.jpg (1080x1350, 166K)

t. caz, spammy loves wmma fighters

Unironically the only non-flushed fighter Stipe has beat is le Ford escort man Ngannou.

Pereira will be the ww champ

Attached: 20190816_022219.jpg (261x408, 62K)

fat retard

Mougambog is the only non flushed fighter at heavyweight though

Gaethje only beat Porier because he eye-poked him multiple times

>Breaking News: BKFC has added Bigfoot Silva to their heavyweight roster

Attached: clawja.jpg (398x606, 28K)

True. This is why DC was able to come up and win. People act like LHW is the worst division because Jon has beat everyone, but it's still deeper and more talented than HW.

>Gaethje beat Porier

Attached: 1564263776950.jpg (1240x998, 93K)

>mighty mouse
got cut
>stipe jon GSP
all have exciting fights in their archive and don't wait a full 5 minutes for an eyepoke. you're being a stubborn dumbass. if the crowd starts thowing the trash in the ring they'll cancel the event on sight and the fights over, no one wins and the UFC takes a hit. please never respond to me in paragraph form with this much cope ever again, loser.

Why did Zingano's husband heem himself?

???
big if true

Colby Covington will kill Woodley.

zingano had consecutive finishes over nunes, pennington, and tate

can you name a better run from a worse fighter

he knew his wife was a can. I thought it was a bit extreme of a reaction desu

Woodley will never fight again

So you mean Porier won despite being eye-poked multiple times? I thought being eye poked means you automatically lose?

one more run at the strap

lol kys

Gaethje's eye pokes we're worse than DC's and Gaethje is a notorious eye poker. Watch the fight.

Is it possible that DC's eyepoke was more effective?

Why would he fight Woodley? To dodge snoozeman?

do you realize how retarded you sound?

Is it possible DC was a better fighter than Stipe? Gaethje has some good eye-pokes. Everyone was saying Barboza lost because Gaethje eye-poked him so he knows how to eye-poke effectively.

Rapist, you are rapist

Keep in mind the loser moderator, maybe the very one in this thread right now reading this, gave coral springs a 3 day ban for talking about meeting up at a bar to watch the fights for "off topic posting", but despite literally over 10 reports for hundreds of posts exactly like the one i'm linking below he does nothing, sick, demented, hopeless loser.

you're lucky i'm harmless or you'd already be dead

Do you realize how retarded it is to say DC only won because if eye-pokes? Stipe got lazy after disengaging from the clinch and got caught with a perfectly placed punch. Instead of acknowledging that people go "m-muh eye-pokes"

Woodley is a dead man.

based and chosenpilled
woodley wins all rematches

I don’t think eye-pokes really had an effect on the course of the fight but they did make me like DC less

>Anonymous 08/15/19(Thu)16:30:23 No.94798368▶
> sneed
>>>
>Anonymous 08/15/19(Thu)16:36:31 No.94798451▶
>File: MciPqTY.png (861 KB, 828x531)
>861 KB
> Who's next
>>>
>Anonymous 08/15/19(Thu)16:38:24 No.94798479▶
> epic edition
> for me it's funky reddity style 'ben reddit ' askren. he's a great wrestler!
>>>
>Anonymous 08/15/19(Thu)16:40:27 No.94798509▶
>File: Conor-McGregor-s-Proper-N(...).jpg (76 KB, 750x422)
>76 KB
> hey lads, let's share a bottle
> you drink proper 12, right?
>>>
>Anonymous 08/15/19(Thu)16:44:05 No.94798550▶
>File: 6748648.jpg (56 KB, 639x352)
>56 KB
>
>>>
>Anonymous 08/15/19(Thu)16:47:35 No.94798583▶
>File: 5B9DEE6D-B7CF-438A-8F99-9(...).jpg (40 KB, 653x435)
>40 KB
>
> Sorry, I’m not a pasty ass white boy
>>>
>Anonymous 08/15/19(Thu)17:10:17 No.94798887▶
>
> based
>>>
>Anonymous 08/15/19(Thu)17:41:51 No.94799282▶
>File: 1559855393880.jpg (476 KB, 750x923)

Fuck, the dreaded tranny and gore poster has arrived

i mean for sure this is on topic more than talking about meeting up to watch the ufc.

fucking murder your family and then yourself you fat broke fatherless childless friendless zero

>Stipe got lazy after disengaging from the clinch and got caught with a perfectly placed punch.
OR he went to grab for wrist control but miscalculated the distance because he'd just had DC's greasy fingers shoved in his eye socket seconds before.

Oh but for sure he just happened to get caught by a short hook and instantly go to sleep even though he took multiple flush shots on the chin from Ngannou.

Attached: Dysc2a8UwAAO0rP.jpg (700x366, 37K)

By tranny I mean trans, sorry.

FYI I don’t mind the mtf trans stuff that much, I’m more bothered by the gore

reported for off topic surely this is off topic if talking about a ufc fight is off topic right you fucking futureless zilchreported for off topic surely this is off topic if talking about a ufc fight is off topic right you fucking futureless zilchreported for off topic surely this is off topic if talking about a ufc fight is off topic right you fucking futureless zilchreported for off topic surely this is off topic if talking about a ufc fight is off topic right you fucking futureless zilchreported for off topic surely this is off topic if talking about a ufc fight is off topic right you fucking futureless zilch

>Who do you have winning /heem/?
> Pooel or poopoo kaka?
>>>
>Anonymous 08/16/19(Fri)04:19:59 No.94808238▶
>
> there's nothing wrong with this
> other than having to look at her face obviously
>>>
>Anonymous 08/16/19(Fri)04:20:07 No.94808240▶
>
> >Stipe walking around recovering
> If stipe keeps trying to recover people will stop watching ufc forever.
>>>
>Anonymous 08/16/19(Fri)04:20:32 No.94808249▶
>File: 1553624748705.jpg (166 KB, 1080x1350)
>166 KB
> i knew WMMA would rev him
>>>
>Anonymous 08/16/19(Fri)04:21:27 No.94808261▶
>
> t. caz, spammy loves wmma fighters
>>>
>Anonymous 08/16/19(Fri)04:21:56 No.94808271▶
> Unironically the only non-flushed fighter Stipe has beat is le Ford escort man Ngannou.
>>>
>Anonymous 08/16/19(Fri)04:23:22 No.94808294▶
>File: 20190816_022219.jpg (62 KB, 261x408)
>62 KB
> Pereira will be the ww champ
>>>
>Anonymous 08/16/19(Fri)04:23:41 No.94808298▶
>
> fat retard
>>>
>Anonymous 08/16/19(Fri)04:24:05 No.94808306▶
>
> Mougambog is the only non flushed fighter at heavyweight though
>>>
>Anonymous 08/16/19(Fri)04:24:24 No.94808310▶
> Gaethje only beat Porier because he eye-poked him multiple times

>File: f472602451daf30ae784f604e(...).jpg (37 KB, 602x452)
>37 KB
>/heem/ GADOOSH! edition Anonymous 08/15/19(Thu)16:28:21 No.94798343▶
> Formerly
>
>>>
> sneed
>>>
>861 KB
> Who's next
>>>
> epic edition
>>>
>76 KB
>>>

>Champ Shit Only
>>>
>Anonymous 08/15/19(Thu)22:08:47 No.94803062▶
> Brendan Schaub will be headlining comedy tours for years to come
>>>
>Anonymous 08/15/19(Thu)22:16:24 No.94803158▶
>File: feels real bad.png (92 KB, 412x351)
>92 KB
>
> why did rogan have to pump this dudes tires
>>>
>Anonymous 08/15/19(Thu)22:21:39 No.94803226▶
>
> Because he has knockout wins over UFC legends and always answered the call when Rogan needed a quick substitute for his pod guest. You might be in the same position if you had left your couch in your youth.
>>>
>Anonymous 08/15/19(Thu)22:34:29 No.94803387▶
>File: Johnny Zoomer.webm (1.4 MB, 358x832)
>1.4 MB
> wake up boring canderson
>>>
>Anonymous 08/15/19(Thu)22:36:39 No.94803409▶
>
> >watch Brandans comedy show with my dad
> >he asks why this dude opens up the show crying about this being a "big night for him"
> >brendan proceeds to talk about eddie bravo and joe rogan
> >my dad doesnt know who they are
> >brendan ends the comedy special talking about how some guy named Bryan Callen saved his life by introducing him to comedy in a heart felt speech
> >no idea who that is, wondering why hes not telling jokes and instead is getting emotional
> >dad doesnt laugh once, has no idea who any of the charcaters mentioned in the show were
> what in the name of fuck was Brandan thinking? did he proof read any of this material?
>>>
>Anonymous 08/15/19(Thu)22:39:40 No.94803453▶
>
QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

Stream where?

>Anonymous 08/16/19(Fri)02:59:09 No.94806856▶
>
> yeah but i doubt anyone is going to turn down a shot of proper 12 from conor mcgregor ever again. his end game is undeniable.
>>>
>Anonymous 08/16/19(Fri)03:00:32 No.94806877▶
>
> >Stipe was allowed to take 5 minutes to recover, but was back in the fight by his own will in under 1 minute.
> the 5 minutes is a meme. an arena full of people who have been waiting for a main event will start boo'ing and showering the octagon with garbage if a fighter took the full 5.
>>>
>Anonymous 08/16/19(Fri)03:00:32 No.94806879▶
>
> I agree, I don't get why people say it was on purpose. DC was having a hard enough time connecting around Stipe's reach in the first place, I'm supposed to believe he would be able to time and place and eye poke like that when he could have just gotten a punch?
>>>
>Anonymous 08/16/19(Fri)03:01:20 No.94806895▶
>File: 1531026716563.webm (2.96 MB, 1280x720)
>2.96 MB
> >it was an accident
>>>
>Anonymous 08/16/19(Fri)03:02:12 No.94806908▶
>File: jorgemasvidal.jpg (36 KB, 767x431)
>36 KB
>
> GADOOSH!
>>>
>Anonymous 08/16/19(Fri)03:06:09 No.94806964▶
> (You)
> >DC had a hard time connecting until he connected and knocked him out
>>>
>Anonymous 08/16/19(Fri)03:06:09 No.94806967▶
>File: 1547960746039.png (1.92 MB, 1266x1437)
>1.92 MB
> GADOOSH!
>>>
>Anonymous 08/16/19(Fri)03:06:31 No.94806973▶
>File: Antonina-Shevchenko-e1521(...).jpg (39 KB, 696x399)
>39 KB
> Antonina > Shevchenko
>>>
>Anonymous 08/16/19(Fri)03:07:15 No.94806985▶

Attached: JapaneseJugs.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

>File: f472602451daf30ae784f604e(...).jpg (37 KB, 602x452)
>37 KB
>/heem/ GADOOSH! edition Anonymous 08/15/19(Thu)16:28:21 No.94798343▶
> Formerly
>
>>>
> sneed
>>>
>861 KB
> Who's next
>>>
> epic edition
>>>
>76 KB
>>>
>56 KB
>
>>>
>Anonymous 08/15/19(Thu)16:47:35 No.94798583▶
>File: 5B9DEE6D-B7CF-438A-8F99-9(...).jpg (40 K

Attached: TokyoTitties.webm (1280x720, 2.79M)

Mods this Canadian is ban evading full range ban him or your mothers will die in their sleep. NO TROLLING GROW UP.Mods this Canadian is ban evading full range ban him or your mothers will die in their sleep. NO TROLLING GROW UP.Mods this Canadian is ban evading full range ban him or your mothers will die in their sleep. NO TROLLING GROW UP.Mods this Canadian is ban evading full range ban him or your mothers will die in their sleep. NO TROLLING GROW UP.Mods this Canadian is ban evading full range ban him or your mothers will die in their sleep. NO TROLLING GROW UP.

Attached: 1545702140264.webm (1280x720, 2.63M)

Mods this Canadian is ban evading full range ban him or your mothers will die in their sleep. NO TROLLING GROW UP.Mods this Canadian is ban evading full range ban him or your mothers will die in their sleep. NO TROLLING GROW UP.Mods this Canadian is ban evading full range ban him or your mothers will die in their sleep. NO TROLLING GROW UP.Mods this Canadian is ban evading full range ban him or your mothers will die in their sleep. NO TROLLING GROW UP.Mods this Canadian is ban evading full range ban him or your mothers will die in their sleep. NO TROLLING GROW UP.

>expels methane gas into your nasal cavity

Attached: sniff.gif (640x360, 3.41M)

I'm actually a quality poster

Attached: 1546143785902.webm (720x404, 973K)

CHECK THE IP RANGE AND FULL RANGE BAN HIM YOU ALREADY FLUSHED HIM FOR NSFW YOU LOW INCOME DULL DOMED MICROBALLING TWATCHECK THE IP RANGE AND FULL RANGE BAN HIM YOU ALREADY FLUSHED HIM FOR NSFW YOU LOW INCOME DULL DOMED MICROBALLING TWATCHECK THE IP RANGE AND FULL RANGE BAN HIM YOU ALREADY FLUSHED HIM FOR NSFW YOU LOW INCOME DULL DOMED MICROBALLING TWATCHECK THE IP RANGE AND FULL RANGE BAN HIM YOU ALREADY FLUSHED HIM FOR NSFW YOU LOW INCOME DULL DOMED MICROBALLING TWATCHECK THE IP RANGE AND FULL RANGE BAN HIM YOU ALREADY FLUSHED HIM FOR NSFW YOU LOW INCOME DULL DOMED MICROBALLING TWAT

His hand is closed. You realize you can punch people in the face right? That means the fighters you don't like can still hit the fighters you do like in the face. I wonder what excuse you'll have when Stipe loses Saturday.

BAN
EVASION
DO
SOMETHING
ABOUT IT IM WORKING FOR YOU FATLARD
BAN
EVASION
DO
SOMETHING
BAN
EVASION
DO
SOMETHING
BAN
EVASION
DO
SOMETHING
BAN
EVASION
DO
SOMETHING
BAN
EVASION
DO
SOMETHING
BAN
EVASION
DO
SOMETHING
BAN
EVASION
DO
SOMETHING
QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

You realize taking multiple flush shots from Ngannou isn't good for your chin right? You also realize DC was boxing up stipe right? It's almost like Ngannou cracked Stipe's chin and DC capitalized on it. DC has knocked out bigger dudes than Stipe who were on steroids.

CONOR IS CUT FROM THE UFC

mmafighting.com/2019/8/15/20807760/dana-white-reacts-to-video-showing-conor-mcgregor-punching-bar-patron-in-april

Oh my god. If heaven exists, it's in one of her crevices.

> diaz has cupping marks on his back
yep, he's flushed

MAKE
MAKE
MAKE
MAKE
MAKE
MAKE
MAKE
MAKE
MAKE
MAKE
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

youtube.com/watch?v=D1XCWUm-GAI
Dan Hardy on JRE

The canadian posting asians was banned for NSFW and is ban evading but you're too powerless to do anything about it you fucking zilch.

Lukas your thoughts on getting banned for off topic posting when your post couldn't be more on topic?Lukas your thoughts on getting banned for off topic posting when your post couldn't be more on topic?Lukas your thoughts on getting banned for off topic posting when your post couldn't be more on topic?Lukas your thoughts on getting banned for off topic posting when your post couldn't be more on topic?Lukas your thoughts on getting banned for off topic posting when your post couldn't be more on topic?
giuahg9awer8hg-aw89erhgp-a8werh
Lukas your thoughts on getting banned for off topic posting when your post couldn't be more on topic?Lukas your thoughts on getting banned for off topic posting when your post couldn't be more on topic?

>Anthony "El Cacuy" Ferguson is next. Next to have his scalp taken by Khabib that is.
>>>
>Anonymous 08/16/19(Fri)03:33:40 No.94807431▶
>
> Where's the champ?
>>>
>Anonymous 08/16/19(Fri)03:34:13 No.94807444▶
>
> calm down
>>>
>Anonymous 08/16/19(Fri)03:34:33 No.94807454▶
>File: 312451562367.jpg (13 KB, 222x227)
>13 KB
>
> why are you people so obsessed with what fighters get paid
>>>
>Anonymous 08/16/19(Fri)03:36:17 No.94807473▶
>
> >Implying Khabib won't jump the octagon again to get suspended for another year
>>>
>Anonymous 08/16/19(Fri)03:36:36 No.94807481▶
>
> because I have a conscious. These people are destroying themselves for pennies. Look at mike perry. Untold medical costs and long term consequences from his caved in face. He got paid like 30k, not deducting expenses. He has 6 dollars in the bank according to himself. I feel bad for him
>>>
>Anonymous 08/16/19(Fri)03:37:05 No.94807490▶
>File: 185lbdick.jpg (26 KB, 445x437)
>26 KB
> wmma locker room toilet cam aspen ladd lactose intolerant IBS booty blaster

Attached: 1556323823652.webm (1280x720, 2.38M)

Does the spammer do this in every thread on Yea Forums or it just /heem/?

Attached: 1486616451056.jpg (250x239, 40K)

all his losses were flukes

Attached: 66625059_143443846855910_5674735293246222692_n.jpg (1080x1350, 200K)

>You realize taking multiple flush shots from Ngannou isn't good for your chin right?
Can you prove that taking big shots deteriorates a fighters chin?
>You also realize DC was boxing up stipe right?
He wasn't
>DC has knocked out bigger dudes than Stipe
Not relevant

in many ways he is still the 135lb champ

Who knows? No one on /heem/ ever leaves /heem/

In many ways there is no such thing as a bantamweight champion

Attached: 1545212404134.webm (854x480, 2.87M)

I'm still not over the Pedro fight

Attached: Coudy.jpg (633x758, 152K)

id like to know who is he talking to

imagine having a 9/10 jap gf brehs
that zilch is always on Yea Forums. if he's not here he's spamming elsewhere. total zero

He was doing so good
;_;

Attached: 1492554039563.jpg (1399x1000, 127K)

>already lost to Whitaker
>literally just lost to hermannson

Yeah sure caz

I'm thinking it's a bot with a bad script and an inattentive and unprolific operator.

Lads WB is live on YouTube and answering questions. We must know his favorite female fighter.
youtu.be/FAiGf_8993Q

youtube.com/watch?v=FAiGf_8993Q

Wonderbread hivemind

Also kind heeminder last time a fighter did a Q&A (Whitaker), he said heem multiple times, asked what heem means, and responded to someone asking if Till is flushed

For the record Till isn't flushed and you cunts will be getting it

Ask him what his favorite "heem" was?

reminder wonderboy still has 1 last run at the strap left brothers

>9/10

More like she has the body of a 9/10-year-old boy.

Ask him would he rather
A) rub lotion on lorenzo's shoulders
or
B) lay naked in the float tank with joe

Attached: 64878.jpg (206x200, 9K)

>weebs jerk off to this

This looks like it's from a fucking horror movie.

>unprolific

>shoulders
meant upper body*

He has that late '90s boyband accent.

no she doesnt you fucking weirdo lmao

is he a virgin?

He rather suck some 8yo boys penis

The bot is obviously prolific, the operator is not.

Hilarious that cazzies think Pettis isn't flushed because of a single fluke win where he was getting demolished. Diaz is going to work him.

Duane Ludwig was a Bas Rutten protege.

>Can you prove taking big shots deteriorates a fighters chin
See Chuck Liddell he's the best example it happens to a lot of fighters. Ngannou hits harder than anyone Chuck has faced too.

>kick man vs fighter who doesn't check kicks
Pettis will work him like Josh Thomson. He'll spam leg and body kicks until Diaz drops his guard then heem him with a head kick

I feel like Wonderboy and Sage are kindred spirits.

I don't think it was a fluke win but I do see where you're coming from Pettis isn't the same as he was, and recently has sort of checked out of fights. Wouldn't be surprised if he gets boxed up, but he really should be able to utilise his kicks effectively

What if all the judges were replaced by dogs and we called decisions dogcisions instead

Attached: henry-danger-dog-judge-16x9[1].jpg (640x360, 338K)

Wonderboy slamming the UFC for promoting to chinese insectoids. Fuckin based

you've posted this before haven't you

For me it's Gibi ASMR.

he seems like such a cringey mormon psuedo wigger

that would be a good dogcision

>he thinks nate is going to let him sit in kicking range against one of the easiest fighters to pressure on the roster
this is going to be a boxing match but pettis still has a good chance

Dumb retard

Attached: file.png (725x800, 95K)

he's literally nick carter

His leg was getting busted and he was losing the round if anything he did the right thing because at least now he has a good excuse that everybody is running with.
"He only lost because he decided to trade hooks"
Lol no that's called plan b

Gentlewhispering mate. The rest are literal trash and flat out cannot trigger the response.

> Coma Mctapper hears "you got battered by the Russian" from an old man and punches him.

Wow! The famous Irish banter and lightheartedness. You know, if Khabib hadn't won the fight, the story and the war, he might have replied with something witty and made the old man laugh. But we live in reality where Conor hit him with a left straight instead.

It has to be said, Khabib has ruined him. He won the battle, the war and the story and he has ruined poor little Coma McTapper for life. He can't take a joke, he's hooked on cocaine, he's in a failing relationship and his legacy gets pissed away that bit more everyday. It wouldn't surprise me if he kills himself in the coming years. Khabib has ruined him. He's sent Coma McTapper into a deep depression that he won't ever rise from.

Attached: IMG_9446.jpg (1200x798, 790K)

What if you were replaced by someone that actually had sex? We'd call it not a waste of life

based wonderboy, will be tuning into his stream on saturday

Hmm his speech is showing no signs of TBIs. Interesting.

You already posted this before

Is he really Mormon? LMAO

Didn't get enough (you)s fella

kek
has he ever called them doggycisions?

It's that quality Australian posting

Attached: 1425419211357.png (211x214, 77K)

I had sex the other day
I tore my foreskin due to phimosis and now I'll be circumcised as an adult lol

No idea. But he has that sort of "Bible Camp Bad Boy" vibe, ya feel me?

Kek

your wife is a towel, m8.

>spainsperg was a fucking aussie the entire time

Yes he has the strongest Mormon vibes I’ve ever seen

Attached: 1565873031555.webm (1280x720, 516K)

everything is just reposted stuff

you can't even answer a question because someone else or even the same person will ask the same thing again the next day, forever

whole thing starts to feel like a simulation

Attached: ufc rose waterperson.jpg (1920x1200, 873K)

Has anyone seen Yoel's eyes in his recent interview? They aren't symmetrical, he's got a Bisping eye. Does anyone know why?

Attached: IMG_9448.png (1136x640, 787K)

Mormons have been measured to have the healthiest immune systems and clearer, more glowing skin.

but w..what if your post is a repost too?

yeah but it could stop feeling that way if you stopped reposting stuff, dork.

Evry single person in the planet has asymmetrical eyes

in all fairness, the old man may have called him a potatonigger

Hm yeah this is based

This nigger has been watching Sverige
A note: I would choke the fuck out of you or Sverige before your gammy teeth get anywhere near me.

> t. Brown belt vegan

I've said it many times already. He has a Weidman eye that was caused from the severe swelling he received in the Whittaker fight. When tissue swells like that it's doesn't always heal properly

Attached: Screenshot_20190811-121031.jpg (329x989, 128K)

> t. Ugly Brazilian

Watch the interview, his eye is mashed

don't blame me I'm trying to wake people up

Attached: cro cop.png (500x378, 369K)

Attached: p.gif (350x261, 3.56M)

Makes sense, I had my nose fractured and it's been bulkier ever since. The bridge didn't shift but it's definitely wider. Yoel's eye looks gammy as fuck

brennan schaub vs mirko cro cop 2. who wins?

So is Mark Hunt retired or what

Hopefully

Did Weidman fight trt Vitor or was he already compromised? I know usada announced they were going to start testing a month after the Weidman Vitor fight, but Vitor didn't look as juicy in that fight so maybe they told the fighters before officially announcing it?

Antonio Margarito's is the worst I've seen

is stipe miocic the spiritual successor to mirko cro cop? can brennan heem stipe?

I love Valentina but damn from this photo its marry, kill, fuck.

Waterson absolutely mogged the pair of em

isn't the guy's whiskey brand selling millions? makes no sense why he has to go to irish bars and peddle that shit for geezers

>marrying the Karate Thottie
The right choice is Karolina

Attached: 1524078910306.jpg (1440x800, 484K)

/wilt/

you may be right and I don't necessarily disagree

although the other two won't look much worse without makeup

with waterson you will wake up next to bj penn

Attached: aldrich horror.jpg (1000x600, 306K)

Vitor was still TRT'ing yes

Went back to his hometown thinking he was the hero, but they thought he was a cunt. It's another notch in his fractured ego

He was trying to do something nice for the community

Based Chris taking out Vitor Belfort. I'm rewatching it and after seeing Vitor throw a big flurry at the beginning I realized how stupid my question was. Chris was tough as hell sucks he's flushed now.

Chris's "All American" gimmick > Colby's "maga" gimmick

Colby wouldn't get flushed by Puke Cuckold

Valentina would have looked better with a different hairstyle and properly done makeup.

Colby is based. Said in an interview with a fan that "his real personality wouldn't sell"

Trolls to support his family, doesn't care what people think, and bashes the fuck out of nerds and fake news

Colby for champion please

vocaroo.com/i/s0pzvyXNsQvK

Attached: dana9.jpg (707x707, 78K)

You're right because he wouldn't ever fight at 185. He also wouldn't end the longest title reign in ufc history. He also wouldn't help train the BagleBoss.

Trump will serve 8 years and Colby will have 8 title defenses.

>Marry
[spoiler]Karolina[/spoiler]
>Fuck
[spoiler]Waterson[/spoiler]
>Kill
[spoiler]Braptina[/spoiler]

His real personality wouldn't sell because he has an autistic virgin personality. The Chad Chris "All American" Weidman didn't have to act like a wwe nerd.

ESPN would be fuming

The first part is true the second part is delusional. Colby doesn't even have the belt.

Colby is 100x bigger than Chris Boreman

got flushed like a nerd so what's the difference?

ESPN would just market it him they don't care. They made a big deal about the Trump kids showing up for Colby. ESPN only cares about money they're owned by Disney. If Colby had multiple title defenses he would be a draw and espn would gobble his nuts non-stop. Clemson went to White House and they love them for beating bama (who also would have went to the White House). They also talk about Brady all year and he's an outspoken Trump supporter.

>Gets mogged by DC
Fer ser Colby is big and definitely not an overcompensating manlet

Attached: maxresdefault-78.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

I always got the impression Colby was what you ameriniggers call trailer trash

Attached: IMG_9459.jpg (400x498, 29K)

colby is barefoot dork

He got flushed holding the belt though. Herb should have stopped the fight earlier but he wanted to watch Chris die because he probably hated his gimmick and the fact he brought the American flag with him after every victory.

ESPN is a left wing sjw shill using sports to push an agenda

he got flushed like a nerd and it's weird that you keep verbally sucking his cock.

DC is 5'11 with shoes on

Attached: Screenshot_20190815-222834_Firefox Focus.jpg (1080x1848, 678K)

that's a troll website

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY BASED YOELITO

reply to this post with "tenk yu gawd" or you will have bad luck for 7 years

Attached: Yoeliti.png (1403x1436, 1.04M)

It's weird that you bring up dick sucking

>tfw you are taller than the UFC heavyweight champion
manlets rise up

ok lads
Apparently the guy that BTFO Eddie Alvarez in his ONE debut got injured and now Eddie is back and is actually in the final after winning two week ago - that I did not know.
Have you seen Eddie's win though?
It's quite insane

From 1:23-2:18 of this video (he finishes at 2:43 left of the first round)

youtube.com/watch?v=J3CjooZnDJQ

The final's on October 13th.in Tokyo.

Attached: 2acf4021a82700ded6cb65379dc1c2e5.png (1084x436, 46K)

Cope. DC himself said he's 5'11 with shoes on. That's a direct quote.

nigga we watched this live

>verbally sucking his cock
>thinks it's literal dick sucking
brainlet fag detected

I don't watch espn, but I know they love Brady and talk about him all year and Brady loves Trump. I think it's more that most athletes are sjws/woke types.

>watching ONE live
something not done by certified shaggers like myself
we've only just caught up

this is why you should never joke about anything ever, it will be held against you as a serious factual statement

I love multiple threads

>Brings up dick sucking
>"No I didn't because I put 'verbal' in front of it"
K

shut the fuck up

it literally streams for free on youtube and it's not even on late at night

there's levels to comprehension that you just don't have the capacity to achieve, sorry bro.

I'm going to say it:

I absolutely fucking hate Dan Hardy and I have absolutely no idea why

Attached: 478.png (1000x1000, 120K)

How tall do you think DC is? He's a turbo manlet. Are you going to say he's 6 foot with shoes on? DC is definitely not close to 6 foot my dude.

I don't mind him but the other Britshit commentator they normally pair him with is terrible

watch the Josh Thompson fight. Diaz hasnt changed since

The absolute state of Colby. Confirmed manlet.

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 9K)

>How tall do you think DC is
over 5'10, not quite 5'11.

I prefer Hardy over Bisping in commentary guy

Attached: a97ba1261ba36da576e73362f3873381.png (814x653, 889K)

meme hair
looks nothing special
accomplishments ??
commentary shit (better than bisping means very little)
voice shit
doesn't even watch mma unless he's working the event
actually believes he could comeback and beat someone

Prime Hardy heems Nunes

when will /heem/ fall in love with the natty goat again
we were all devoted to the natty goat prior to 217

he just reminds me of a specific "type" of person that is pretentious and thinks they're better than you in every way to the point they talk condescending and patronising to you regardless of how obnoxious they come across, despite the fact their intellect is based on fuck all

Greg? Yes
Dan? No

he'll complain about rules while spicy shit is going on, I can't remember the fight but he complained about upkicks or something for 30 seconds while the most action in the fight was taking place.

retired bisping is a cuck

nice revisionism

I've been a fan of Fedor for a long time

My roomate grabbed me, held me down and punched me right in the eye. So my question is, how do I heem him tomorrow? Need serious advice as I've never been in a fight before. Just I just tackle him?

Fedor was not natty. Trust me, I’m an expert on the extremes of the male physique

Attached: 6953011A-4F2E-4136-98E4-D3D700322A0D.jpg (723x666, 41K)

Just do an Uki Goshi to Omaplata or Peruvian necktie

This. There was a group of angry seething Luke/Anderson cucks that refused to accept BisKing. So technically not all of us were devoted.

Attached: 1502298244690.jpg (590x500, 102K)

based and Yea Forumspilled

Attached: 1564911531274.png (800x600, 87K)

any 217ers in?

Schlob said this is the best looking woman in MMA

I'm an unironic 215er
My first main event PPV was fucking Shevchenko-Nunes.
Worst sports-related thing I have flat out ever seen.
Luckily the two successive cards were based Tony at 216 (and DJ's flying armbar) and 217 the best card of all time.
Then 218 with Ngannou flat out murdering Reem.

Man the UFC used to be so good. Remember when Dana didn't insult us with 2/10 cards?

imagine those soft as fuck lips around your p*nis though
leaving a very thin thin layer of saliva as she raises her head with that gentle gentle loving touch from her warm wet mouth
mmmmmm

The bartender is smiling, that's why she is covering her mouth. The sheer display of alpha male status has gotten to her.

he's biased having had bowtox and lip injections himself

Attached: heem.jpg (1280x720, 50K)

Attached: heem.png (1919x1079, 1.89M)

are they givin him a ring dinger lads

made me kek

based houston chiropractor

>Not being a based 214er
Um, yikes

>recovering after a height cut

I'd like to interrupt tonight's Conorposting to remind you all that RIZIN 18 IS THIS WEEKEND and here's the fight card.

Is AMP The Rocket the greatest name in MMA history? I have no fucking idea who that womanlet is but I'm interested.

You may now resume tonight's regularly scheduled Conorposting.

Attached: IMG_20190816_011948.jpg (1500x2123, 850K)

Why is there so many Koreans in South Carolina.

Attached: 1561253972313.webm (960x540, 2.94M)

Cormier is a cheater who put his hands over a towel to get past a tough weight cut in front of everyone. Then he raked Sipe's eyes in their fight.

Then he goes and plays the "I'm a such a good boy" role, and this is why he's an unlikable fucker. He's almost as fake as Jon Jones.

Attached: yo lemme just take some weight off.png (617x415, 648K)

uhh y-ya pour up a glass, lad.

He's still going to beat Costa tomorrow.

based conor

NEW

Attached: thawlts.jpg (1295x670, 134K)

Low-key never seen anyone handle a loss this badly. It's been almost a year and he's still crying about it on twitter. It's not like he lost a decision either.

Old man wins the rematch

Not gonna post there

He's already won the lawsuit

Attached: DTY2okxVoAA3E9C.jpg (498x368, 29K)

Ngannou wins the rematch

he won the story too
>no one can take me left

Will Stipe retire if DC beats him again?

He was doing coke before he lost to kebab. But the dude has that unhinged egomaniac profile that will either land him in jail, or someday he'll mess with someone who's even crazier than he is who'll put him six feet under.

Nah he'll fight Ngannou for the vacant belt and be permaheemd

What happens if Conor lands his left against Floyd tho?

Attached: conor_mcpunchlet.webm (1280x720, 3M)

Lol how unstable do you gotta be to get rattled by some old guy when you got tens of millions of dollars in the bank? Goes to show that you can have all the money in the world and still remain an insecure little pansy. That's why when you see fighters bragging about money it shows deep down they haven't gotten over their insecurities.

Based old man shrugging off that manlet punch.

Attached: getinmyguardb.gif (427x327, 2.48M)

Do you think DC retires if he wins? I feel like he'll try to fight Jon again, but that fight probably won't happen.

Nah he's definitely done after this fight. He's been faking injury for a year cause he thought the Brock fight was going to happen and he's not gonna risk ending his career on a loss to Jones. The only way I can see him fighting after saturday is if Stipe wins and he asks for the trilogy.

Manlets are the worst. They're so self conscious and any sort of trash talk triggers them.

Bet the house on yoel,pettis and stipe
You can trust my betting advice I'm Australian
Thank me later

Attached: 5FA9F141-5B07-4DC6-9BF6-1BE8B1C1F636.jpg (678x452, 20K)

>Punching an old man
Manlets! Not even once! Couldn't even phase a pensioner.

>DC will retire with zero belts
oh no no no

Costa,Diaz,Cormier parlay it is!

Pettis is the most sure bet of the three bug fights. So many Diaz fan boys are acting like he's elite.

i think its a military thing
korean war and shit having koreans move to the US and growing up on military bases and planting roots in south carolina

> pettis is elite
he embarrassed himself against barboza

Have you ever smoked a joint?

jamawl was asian bruh

I didn't call Pettis elite I said Diaz fan boys act like Diaz is elite

Jalmawll

Attached: fortnite bro.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

cringe

>punch an old man
>he rolls with it into a conversation with the guy next to him
>get picked up with ease like a toddler by your handlers
fuckin kek, manlet potato niggers are flushed. Almost wish he'd get another go at Khabib to get perma-flushed.

>tfw the first death you witness in the octagon is Khabib when he doesn't let go this time

I used to smoke everyday lol I too overrated Diaz when I was high af

hot take: greg hardy is a nice guy

is Gooby when Khabib doesn't let go*

He probably is. He gets a bad rep for doing thot patrol.

hot take: Cowboy is a bad dad

Grow up incel lol

How the fuck does this nigga look like a sunken in pieca shit all week then show up in the cage all unheemable n shit?

Cutting weight and smiling all damn week. Whittaker was right hes bat shit crazy

Attached: JuTriggeredMeng.png (499x409, 153K)

/box/ is literally in a state of eternal seethe lmao. There's at least 20 posts about MMA in their dead thread.

Attached: 1501801654231.jpg (639x433, 51K)

hot take: my friend from work is a bad boy but a good kid

look at how brolic his chin is + giant traps that merge with his neck = UNHEEMABLE

>don't look at this dick don't look at this dick
>damn that's a big dick

He could still be nice my dude. Have you ever met him?

Their sport is dead. Artem killed it.

what happen with /box/?

we talmbout cringe?

Attached: 1555996371844.webm (800x450, 2.94M)

Diaz isnt elite but he will beat Pettis. We're talking about a guy who falls apart mentally everytime someone doesnt just fall down or become gunshy after a few meme techniques. Nate by RNC that pettis rolls over and gives him in rd3.

What did he mean by this?

relegated to asp by artem

So Stipe is gonna retire if he loses isn’t he?

lookalikaman

well he knows his retarded audience at least, late millennials are suckers for this kind of misplaced and exaggerated sentimentality. Notice theres a bunch of these frauds now, "comedians" whose specials seem curiously devoid of actual comedy.

pops when?

I've been looking for a little documentary on Robert Whittaker, can't seem to find it. It just shows his life, him training, his family, brother, sister, and father, and ends with him running up hills on the beach with his team. Anyone know what video I'm talking about? Don't know if it was for UFC or a different company but I can't seem to find it on youtube anymore

absolutely not cringe, he had been sued to shit by a ring girl claiming sexual assault because after his previous fight he put his arm around her

He just knocked out Wonderboy his last fight and had Tony in deep waters. Diaz's last two fights were against Canor and he got knocked down 3 times in the last one. Keep in mind we now know Canor couldn't even knockout an old man with dat left.

It's still pretty autistic. Just don't touch her instead of sperging out.

Attached: 2019-08-16 01-21-51.webm (650x292, 2.96M)

stop being nit picky

source : youtu.be/QMl6TyX_G7A

That's not cringe at all if you know the back-story

This is what the based form of autism looks like

Attached: Reina Autism.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

Joel is getting heem'd

>Say fighter shouldn't sperg out like an autist who's scared of girls
>"You're being nit-picky"
He literally ended up standing in the same spot he was at when he started sperging out and he got handled by the ref. It was cringe.

>based quadtuplet

I understand that you wouldn't have done it but you'll never be getting your hand raised in the octagon, either. And you are nit picky because you're saying his behavior is unacceptable when there is literally nothing wrong with it.

heeminder
>>On July 20, 2018, it was revealed that War Machine had got engaged to Ashley Farrington; they first became acquainted with each other when she started writing to him in prison as his pen pal.

What's your excuse user?

I genuinely don't understand how someone can be seething so hard over one loss for an entire year. At first I thought, he's just working for the rematch and more money. But I just think that he's completely obsessed with the goatfucker

He is uneemable.

I wouldn't end up in that situation because I'm not ugly enough for a girl to sue me for touching her.

My mistake, Paulo, good luck on Saturday.

>no media coverage
>no build up from the UFC's side
>over comes the odds
>becomes fight of the night
>makes the co main and main event a after thought

Attached: 1552189471904.gif (500x500, 2.51M)

If Stipe loses again, he's done.

>yikes

The fact that Diaz vs Pettis is co-maining over Yoel vs Costa is cringe as hell. Yoel Costa will he fight of the night and have the whole crowd hype then Diaz vs Pettis will be a 3 round decision and bore the crowd.

>Diaz is the most sure bet of the three bug fights. So many Pettis fan boys are acting like he's elite.

Poel is done

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-02-25-at-13.31.04-min.png (1250x702, 351K)

Diaz has been a gatekeeper his entire career and has been out for 3 years. Pettis is a former champ and has been fighting on killers row. Not to mention Pettis has a better chin than Nate. Pettis has only been knocked down by body shots against Max. Nate also sounds incredibly punch drunk.

What if Diaz just doesn't show up on the day of the fight? I think there's a chance

Attached: mfw.jpg (410x449, 26K)

He's only a hero to plastic paddy fenians and whatever the Dublin word for a chav is. Old men don't give a fuck about MMA.

past history indicates that Pettis chokes against pressure fighters. I dont see any reason to believe thats changed.

> had tony in deep waters.

What fight were you watching my man? Corner stoppage rd2 after spending it taking a fuckload of damage is not deep waters, its shallow waters. Pettis looked like he wanted to quit and Duke knew his fighter (hes done it before) and gave him a face saving out by throwing in the towel and claiming his boy had a broken hand which later turned out to be not true at all.

Pettis chokes in big fights. He scored a hail mary knockout against wonderboy, legit, but If I'm a betting man - and I am - I'm going off historical performance not spontaneous performance. Quit against Poirer too. Pettis is a quitter bro. Diaz is nothing if not a pressure fighter. Seriously how do you see Pettis winning?

should be fun.

Attached: 2019-08-16 01-21-51a.webm (800x360, 2.2M)

Is Cormier going to be on commentary on Saturday?

Yeah he said he's going to commentate his own fight

should have learned after that boxing match where the rat went ranting to TMZ about nonsense that you don't try to help the community

based

Pettis has good leg kicks and Diaz is flushed. Leg kicks neutralizes Diaz's boxing stance and his pressure. Pettis was landing leg kicks against Wonderboy too. He was patient and waiting for his moment to land a big shot instead of trying to force things. Also Tony is a way better version of Nate. The fact he managed to knockdown Tony was impressive. Why do you think Nate wins if Conor's leg kicks were able to neutralize Nate's pressure for 2 rounds? It's a three round fight and Diaz has pillow fists. Not to mention Pettis won't gas like Conor did.

Nate is not a pressure fighter

>leg kicks neutralize pressure
Other way around

He's been heem'd before

Pettis is a heartlet and if Diaz closes the distance he'll crumble and break

Fair enough. Either way I don't see Nate applying enough pressure early to stop Pettis's leg kicks. He's always a slow starter.

ESPN is trying to cater to loud opinion. They're there to make money. If the CEO decides it's worth it he'll fire every single nig nog and replace them with virgins from 4 chan

Diaz doesn't fight in a phone booth like Tony or Max and he doesn't have the pressure or power that RDA or Porier have.

karate attracts a special kind of persons

instagram.com/p/B1Mk138AiUq/?igshid=1qtagqb19aqdz

good to see the UFC is still plugging that street rat

Just shit-buttered my brother while he's asleep lmao

Everyone knows all you need to do to beat Pettis is just blitz him and smother him till he gives up, and Nate is certainly capable of doing that.

Imagine walking into a room and seeing this

t-city is uuge

Attached: 1558286307864.jpg (1400x1000, 165K)

I-Is it really you bro?

nah, just a h8er, b

Fresh schmo with däner.

youtu.be/AAsgj7UuICc

Who has Nate blitzed and smothered in the first round? His last three fights he lost the first round. If he starts off slow against Pettis he could easily be neutralized. Plus Diaz tries to outbox people using his reach rather than smothering his opponents. Once his opponents gas he starts to let his hands go.

Wtf i didnt know gaethje was mexican

1. He knows he could have done better
2. It was the most-watched UFC fight ever, thus more witnesses of his humiliation
3. His brand was damaged. No one cares about about drunk antics if you’re a winner, it’s just good press, but the second you lose it’s now signs of a downward spiral
4. He won’t fight for a title anytime soon

What is she reaching for?

Attached: miesha and francis .jpg (880x1262, 251K)

He's a white Mexican like canelo except Gaethje grew up in the US so he doesn't rep Mexico. It explains why he has ko power though. Jeremy Stephens is also Mexican despite being from Iowa.

Attached: gaethje.png (258x364, 136K)

Grow up coral

for her last 9 seconds of relevancy

Fake news!

Nate 29-28's him or makes him quit between round 2 and 3. He closed the distance against Mcgregor in the rematch and he won't strike at distance against Pettis.

I don't trust Pettis not to give up like he did against Tony, Max, Poirier.

Attached: 1474855977981.webm (960x540, 2.82M)

Conor had finally taken the last line out of the 8 ball. He never thought he'd ever say this. But after watching the tape of himself vs khabib, his mind had been changed. His mind had been changed in that the fight was WAY more competitive than he originally thought. He was beating the shit out khabib on the feet. His cardio had increased and held up tenfold. He realized he had not only won the third round, but he won the wrestling of the fight, and he was winning most of the standup, but most importantly he won the story of the fight. He won the fight against the goatfucker that night and he will win the war.

Conor realized he beats Khabib in the rematch and there is not a single doubt in his mind about it. He is the greatest fighter to ever walk the planet. Point. Blank. Period.

Attached: 123178259607.jpg (1711x1122, 1.19M)

That left hand shot couldn't heem a baby. Based Aldo worked the entire world.

She's so gross don't know how so many lads froth over her

npcs. they were told by tv she was hot so she's hot

Look at the size of Ngannou's head. Dude is unheemable.

Niggas got chins. Fugn mexicans amirite.

Let's go

Conor did NOTHING wrong, he should have gone all-in on that smarmy old dickhead who's never been properly called out on his gobshite "chat" his whole life.

>20 posts early
dumb paki