This guy scored 39 goals and made 17 assist last season while only being at 19 years old

this guy scored 39 goals and made 17 assist last season while only being at 19 years old
why isn't he considered a top player by Yea Forums?

Attached: kylian-mbappe-2018-world-cup.jpg (3121x2062, 578K)

No one watches the French league so the world only saw his champions league games vs Man U

le boring nig run fast zoomer

I'm sorry, but the fact of the matter is he plays in a stacked team in a godawful league. If you're not in Italy, Spain or England you'll be looked down upon immediately by EVERYONE. And God knows Anglotards have considered their league the best since time immemorial when the only time the league outperformed other leagues was last year.

(He's black)

It's the french league, they have shit defenses.

Based

Russell westbrook is very highly rated I'm not sure what you're talking about

Because he playes in a league which have been completely dominated by the likes of Cavani and ancient Zlatan

Beating bakers and waiters when you're funded by an oil-rich state isn't much of an accomplishment

he's not a well developed player that has a long experience in playing for division 1 teams, he's still just a 19yr old who played for monaco just two years ago. No 19 yr old has been able to do what he does right now in the league

Pepe was also amazing in the African league, then he joined the PL and his lack of IQ immediately became apparent.

Attached: 1565784360772.webm (1280x720, 2.01M)

I'm telling you what everyone else thinks. He was poor in the Champions League when it mattered and that's what most of the football viewing world watches when they watch football. Bundesliga and Ligue 1 are the only leagues I NEVER watch.

>the African league

Attached: 7F283781-38BA-4A09-87FA-0909E9725BAD.jpg (632x1952, 94K)

He obviously is an amazing talent,but he is in a billion dollar squad that is by far the top dog in their league.
He is surroned by 11 other class players and dabs on french farmers.That Squad is so insanely overloaded to the rest of the league,it is honestly hard to say how good he will become.

>Player join new club
>'WHY ISNT HE PLAYING PERFECTLY WITH HIS NEW TEAMMATES IN THE VERY FIRST MATCH?'

He carried Monaco to the semis of CL when he was 17 too

he's low IQ, mate. just admit, he's flopped like Pulisic

nah he's a flop, like ndombélé, pulisic, tierney, david luiz, ceballos etc

you can't say he's shit in CL when the game before that he scored two goals with ease. One shitty CL game doesn't define the whole perfomance miroslevicov kovaviciv

Plays for a dominant team in a shit league. Also, he is an awful cheat with an attitude problem.

he was good also in monace, which is a division two team right now.he has proven himself at other clubs

>imagine thinking pepe is bad
>imagine being a proud retard when saying that

>be in the mot expensive team in the world
>play in the 6th best league in the world
>beats literal nobodys
It's pretty easy to score against farmers with neymar op

Holy fucking seethe. Cope.

t. britoid still mad about the 100 year war

If he'd lay off the pizzas, I'd consider him in my top 2 all-time ninja turtles.

>lay-off pizza
>best all-time ninja turle
What the fuck?

This post was brought to you by Somali hands

Saint-Maximin>Mbrappe

Since when Yea Forums knows about sports? For me he still isn't a top 5 player, but surely is top 10

this. Yea Forums is the most clueless sports forum on the internet. partly due to the massive amount of anglo-saxons and their retarded offspring and the whole zoomer braindead twitter gen

Attached: 1500400766852.gif (330x166, 2.11M)

kek that's the fucking opposite

This is very untrue

He is great, I just don’t like niggers

>contradicts his own argument in the same post
You can't say he's good in CL because of one game where he scored two goals. And like that other user said, he choked when it mattered the most.

>this post
buzzword tears streaming down yer face pal

Farmers

>be good all the time
>be bad one game
>get eliminated
>"he choked when it matters"

How the games against Liverpool or Napoli mattered less than the one against MU ?

this is /spuh/ lad, where messi is a fraud, ronaldo has been finished for 5 years, modric just passes sideways, iniesta and xavi were shit, etc etc. no players are good.

the day a rumor makes him move to england he will automatically become the best player in football history for espee "experts"

Except Giroud.

this guy is better than mbrappe

Attached: GettyImages-1039195702.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 101K)

literally the only good professional footballer there has ever been.

does anyone care that Hazard won ligue 1 with fucking LILLE at 19 or something as well as the french cup ?

same for mbappe

>he choked
>scored one away and went at home at peace
>his defender literally gave one goal to the opposite team
>assists to get back to the score
>keeper does it again
>it's fine we're still in it ...
>defender handball at 90min
I-it's mbappe's fault la, he only had one goal and one assist in two matches

He is the third best player in the world right now. End of conversation.

>If you're not in Italy

Oh forsure, Bernardo Silva, Falcao and Fabinho had nothing to do with that my guy, peach of a post