70 million pound sterlings for the slav freddy adu

>70 million pound sterlings for the slav freddy adu

Attached: slavmutt.png (741x535, 925K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q3LmFH0vJLE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 0EC8E49E-99BD-4647-B572-18190ED542AA.jpg (500x483, 33K)

seething

whiter than you, mo

Amazing. Didn't imagine the cope would be this bad over him getting an assist. Cant wait until he scores.

He's already better than Freddy Adu desu
Pulisic was decent in Bundes, Freddy couldnt make it in the 2nd Finnish division

Why are you cheering for him to fail? Yes he is a burger, but overall he is just a nice lad, on the spectrum even.

he's better than Mount.

Mount is the white Zardes

>slav

Hi is Dinaroid, nigger.

Attached: 1502350212999.png (270x278, 177K)

The absolute cope of Yea Forums Pulisic is trending worldwide on twitter, and non Americans gushing over him. Why cant sp get over that we finally have a decent player?

I hate to admit it but he had an excellent game.

He got an assist though

Stop making me respect you Nigel

our nige
also checked

He has some neat tricks and likes to run the extra meter for the team.
Really not a bad buy at 70m.
Today was actually his 160th professional game, that's crazy for a 20 year old.

Attached: Puli.webm (1280x720, 2.14M)

Gio Reyna is next. He's even better.

Why you guys care so much for this random dude?

he's replacing the best player on the team

>He's even better.
Nope

He's been better at every level for the US team than Pulisic was. Scored in 1 minute and assisted in 2nd minute in his first dortmund U19 game. He's 16. He's good.

I thought he played well today, I'm a bit of a novice though

They won 9-2 and some 14-year old scored 6? Doesn't tell much

He's not better than Pulisic was at the same age. Pulisic was tearing apart the youth teams and got 500 minutes with Dortmund's senior team as a 16/17 year old. Reyna will be lucky to even get a start. On top of that, he plays in a position that is already antiquated (CAM) and is unlikely to get any significant minutes while Gotze or Guerreiro play.

Reyna just joined the team last month. He played with the senior team in preseason, wouldnt be shocked to see him called up for a couple games, then we'll see.

Dont even being biased, he's truly an enigma though. Built like a fucking tank. Runs like a stallion, with elite foot skills. He's a unique one.

*not even

He played with the senior team in preseason because he's a yank. He showed some glimpses here and there but not enough to be a rotation piece right now.

He had goals on senior team in preseason too

Every Dortmund German rates him too. The coaches are also raving about him. Let's see what happens over the next 6 months

he needs to bulk up a bit to really preform in the Prem. looks like a child out there

>mfw Pulisic gets that 'azard ass

Attached: 1557364503436.png (1305x663, 51K)

You absolute retard, he literally has Brandt, Hazard, Guerreiro, Goetze, Reus, and Sancho all in front of him.

>5'6''
Can't compensate for that with bulk

I'll be sure to screencap this. He's going to be better than all of them.

LMAO

>2 games, 2 loses
Lamps will be sacked by January

Attached: yuh.webm (720x900, 2.04M)

Dortmund CEO, Hans-Joachim Watzke:

"We have a lot of players who are well known in the US. Christian is the captain of the national team. That's clear. But first, we have a very interesting young player, Giovanni Reyna. He's a big, big talent. I think he will do a lot for American football in the next five or 10 years."

Patrick Vieira:

"Reyna is an SUV, blessed with rhythm and a good eye for killer passes. He is also dangerous on set pieces, particularly direct free kicks"

You'll see soon Pierre.

nice redditspacing

didn't read lol

This isn't pol

You only bandwagon Reyna because he came from My Little Soccer. Reyna will be lucky to even be a part of the squad in the next few seasons because Dortmund are stacked with attacking midfielders.

I absolutely hate MLS, and hate Berhalter too. I like Reyna because I rate him, have watched him for years because of who his dad was.

We would be lucky if he's half the player his dad was

I don't wanna make a new thread but red pill me on this guy. Apparently he should have been on the gold cup roster or something? How is he as a prospect

Attached: 20161204 U17MNT Josh Sargent Goal Celebration.jpg (800x500, 86K)

pleae tell us where there is room for him

Attached: 1549813779350.png (874x928, 415K)

The exact same could have been said when Pulisic played for them at 16. Dortmund is a business. They flip players. He will debut this season.

How do you unlock Immanuel Pherai?

checked trips of truth

Not as good as Soto or Weah

He's the ginger Dempsey unironically.
youtube.com/watch?v=q3LmFH0vJLE

>. Dortmund is a business.
the broad already said they want to win titles this season

>Götze
>Guerreiro
>Dahoud
All gone after next season.
He's not going to replace Sancho, Dortmund will have the money to buy an established player, but a place on the bench is possible.
They let Pulisic settle in with their youth too

Why does yuro/sp/ hate him so much? He was decent against Liverpool but you would never think that if you read all the shitposting about him by yuroslurps in this shit wannabe /int/ board.

should have been on the roster. But his current impact is overstated by a lot of people. He's a teenager who got a handful of games for his club. Massive potential tho.

mostly banter la

shhhhhhhhhhh

ABAmerica posters a.k.a third worlders

why do amerifats rate him so much? you’d think he would be the next messi from burger posts here

Not a single american thinks that

>the nullifier of Nürnberg

Because the skill on the pass is different when it's against Bayern?

I don't, he's a hardworking kid that had a decent performance last night.

Attached: 1564596341992.png (320x287, 105K)

yeah better player tend to defend better and have a better positional awareness

Medium lel