Lol what the fuck is even the point of this conference??

Lol what the fuck is even the point of this conference??

Attached: s-l300.jpg (284x300, 37K)

Attached: 1413497297712.png (280x275, 143K)

Developing talent so when they get good enough they can play on western teams.

Should just make the top 16 teams with the best record go to the playoffs

pretty amazing how a collection of teams related to each other by nothing but general geography in a huge country can so consistently terrible for so long

circadian rhythm in regular season puts them at a disadvantage playing out west because 95% of games are at night local time

Yeah I mean HOW a western team could lost against a east team in finals, really I wonder

*wins*

gunning for the 6-8 seeds in the East is the only thing keeping some franchises alive

Makes sense since the NBA is a SJW league that they congregate on the west coast

By having all of its starters injured lol

win

Cope

stat padding

Having at least 3 incredibly shitty teams each season.

Beating the Warriors, since the West can't figure it out

Making Bronsexuals like you forget that he too was a part of it and are coping that he can't win without being the poster boy of it.

lol this.

The west just needs to play them when all their starters get injured after playing against all the other tough western conference teams.

The Sixers are winning the next title

doesn't the east have most titles?

The eastern conference has 5 more titles than the west.

bruh that team was so stacked that injuries only meant the odds were somewhat evened. plus, you can add whatever asterisk you want to pretty much any championship, maybe except for the mavs win

The league owes the Sixers and Bucks for when they were two of the best teams in the early 80s but had to play each other in the second round each year.

not since 1999 i think the west has 2 or 3 titles for every 1 the east wins.

based denmark