Boston Red Sox vs. Cleveland Indians Gamethread

Boston Red Sox vs. Cleveland Indians Gamethread

Attached: cle.jpg (474x266, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sjlCcmmDILc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is this the thread for the best fans in baseball

the one and only, yes. unless you're an indians fan.

nice hit mookie

Is this the thread

Lose 12 out of last 15
What did Dave mean by this

Attached: EFFEF9A8-982F-42CC-AA8A-B54DEC8184F3.jpg (512x342, 47K)

idk

i thought that guy die in jail suicide

Attached: epstein-is-dead-fake-epstein-death-3.jpg (600x218, 26K)

I was gonna day I wish but that’s mean and I try to be nice but i was thinking it was Cora’s fault but now I think it’s all Dave extending sale not getting a bullpen not trading moodiest at the deadline suck suck suck suck

huh

Mookie should be trade

Is this the thread or not I have some hot takes and I don’t want to waste them

yeah hot take out you got second dinner already

i'm all ears, other than listening on the mlb network!

Fire Dombrowski trade mookie

ok now what

The Indians are real brave to have tranny pitcher

the indains not the braves idiot

No we are playing Indians not breves

BASED REMY MARCO fAN

BEST PLAYER IN BASEBALL TRADE EVERYONE KEEP DEVER AND MARCO

Attached: dever8.png (425x542, 424K)

sandy too fat

wtf

real funny commercial robots making musical noises will be funnier after the robots kill us all and use our bones to make instruments...

sorry late im watching from work..

get back to work

me and batting cage poster winning roger clemen batting session auction

>eovaldi starting tomorrow
may as well just cancel the game,..

Any Indians fans here?

wouldnt call myself a fan but i like indians well enough they help me out when i have problems with my computer and work at the store on the corner

Why is Boston so racist

you are most welcome my good guy

Attached: indian meme guy in store.jpg (600x510, 139K)

idk i dont live there

wtf hes safe...

are there conventions where people get together to trade their bobbleheads?

any1 watching

yeah me here watching hoping all of nesn is using this time tonight to imporve himself and get ready for a better tomorrow

playing new over watch patch

ok hope it helps you maneuver hedges extra good tomorrow

can anyone get this poster a youtube playlist for bobble heads or something his desire for bobble head knowledge and facts simply wont be satisfied in any one thread

why do they collect the bobbleheads though? its just worthless clutter.

wow 2k strike outs congratualations chris sale hope we can all reflect on this accomplishment the day the season ends september 29 last day of red sox regular season and start of offseason

is 2,000 strikeouts in one game good

>its just worthless clutter.
wow bobblehead and canada have a lot in common...

freaking idiot sale he got 2000k thousand strike outs and it went to his HEAD

good thing it dont bobble lol

haha

what do you do with the bobbleheads? put them on display? do you show them to your guests?
>ah yes this is my 1999 randy johnson *sniffs bottom* a spectacular vintage if i must say so myself

devers the fastest player in the game

this was a really good post yesterday but i'm not sure about the re run

well we are watching the same two teams play again

i've never really been in love

nice to see guerin wearing the tablecloth i threw out from last saint patricks day

well at least you have respect for the game unlike this pitcher with his long hippie hair

wtf

theres no reason to have 32 teams. they need to shrink it down to 20 total. then the teams would actually be good.. you'd see more hitting which makes the game more interesting.

good boy moreland

this was a really good post yesterday but i'm not sure about the re run

that was oc...

honestly do not care for this canadian poster

oh im sorry i didnt mean to hurt your feelings mr bobblehead

get shitted on hippie

i like the cut of your jib sir. look at this replacement. clean cut. he's the prototypical pitcher. long hair probably went inside to smoke a doobie.

NOT a great month for hippies first that dicaprio movie and now this

what a pitcher. closes the inning almost immediately.

how do you get rid of the little worms that got in your friend

he'll eventually merge into a statue with his wolf spirit and beloved

i meant fridge there are worms in my fridge over a lot of my food

take a picture or else you wont remember

checks in the mail ball boys

THANK YOU DEVER

good job dever now maybe i wont go to sleep disappointing

whats your favorite part of disappointing sleep

the part where im not awake

no happiness even in dreams

Attached: me.png (441x479, 192K)

jerry and OB wishing they playing over watch patch

no ion play that

whos winning

nobody

what do you play

ur mom

nice at bat macro

is this sarcasm

there was literally nothing wrong with that at bat

he hit ball 2 feet in front of himself...

WTF I THOUGHT KACIE WAS FIRED THIS IS AN OUTRAGE

two feet more than your batting cages

what the fuck bad sale idiot

why doesnt work let you wear cape to work

imagine if my red sock actually win this game against all odds

literally 6-5 now because of this dumb ass post

notice devers lovers were silent

devers only reason to wake up

wake up watch him lose game repeat

why price pitching drunk i thoguht he on retard list

why dont you shut the hell off

Attached: stare.png (1917x1079, 3.09M)

som1 put this pitcher on retard list

>a playable play
jerry remy and his small scale lexicon

DO SOMETHING

any1 else like how they show commercials during game because of cora conversation

N e 1 ever have a tonsil stone before?

no

ok eovalid this LIGHTS OUT closer now that we finally figured this out lets go back march 1

nice

so who start tomorrow now...

lets just say walgreens near cleveland stadium is filling a NUMBER of perscription for one brian johnson on emergency notice as we speak

What happens if the pitcher refuses to pitch or the batter refuses to bat?

Oh, hey, we don’t need a designated closer we won 108 games last year we have a bullpen full of closers

Attached: F8695A69-D08C-4D10-9898-1070B6C9E3B6.jpg (1200x675, 141K)

great start thank you workman

a human being can't refuse to do anything
the performance of an inaction is an action

hes not a starter

FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK

Not sure this is my first game

>lindor
Kino inc

Can someone explain to me these dugout seats are they super expensive are these team ppl

XANDER FRATERNIZING CAUGHTON CAMERA DFA NOW

Attached: slamtana.jpg (361x438, 36K)

FUCK YES TRIBE WINCOMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cool, kill my self

FUCKING KILL MYSELF

great close thank you workman

FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK FUCKING BULLPEN HOW DOES IT WORK

A closer, you say, trade for one at deadline? AHAHAHAHAAHAHA, OH user YOU KNOW NOTHING OF BASEBALL user DONT BE SILLY

Attached: B230C0C2-C05B-4A1A-9CD6-AB12B61F461F.jpg (780x600, 260K)

he was out challenge it

HE'S FUCKING OUT WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT FUCKING CALL THAT'S FUCKING SHIT SEND THAT IDIOT TO THE IDIOT CORNER WHERE HE BELONGS FOR SUCH A DUMB BASEBALL MOVE HE WAS ******** OUT *********** BY MY EYE TEST

Idk I trust the professional here he is paid for this job not any of you sql idiot

Lindor just cucked Slamtana out of another walk off homer

i cant do this i cant do extra innings im gonna fucking kill myself instead

Wtf does that mean

finally some free baseball still mad about when they use weather machine to cancel royal game

QA in dev thread before posting in /nesn/ ty

this is a great series. sure wish some Tribe "fans" would show up to watch this good team

Suck my dick

Are baseball games usually this long? I just looked at the clock and we're almost 4 hours in with only 9 down

Hello new poster

Sorry it’s my first game

last two digits is the number of innings this game will go

part of me wonder what cora doing when cashner is warming up going all in on this game but part of me just chuckle that fat redneck is in bullpen where he belongs (or maybe AAA)

>Replies: 137
>Posters: 15
Yeah, I'm thinking it's boreball

Now here's a sport...

Boston fans have rightly given up on the season. There are no Cleveland fans. That makes for a comfy game thread.

omfg

Attached: J.gif (154x171, 19K)

OH NO NO NO NO NO

HATERS INVISIBLE

Cashner new secret weapon idiot

ya secret weapon for rest of the league LMAO

6-6 and 4 doubles and he literally lost the game with one dumb ass play

T. Salty baltifag

Is Devers the best player in the game right now? Ffs

Attached: 1558638018734.png (1028x949, 1.02M)

Should've thrown a fastball

Wittgreen have a 2.7% FB/HR in his low 90s fastball, and he throws it around 70% of time, and his fastball to all effects average in every measure, no outstanding movement, anything.
Guy's a chess player with his control

Attached: Untitled-2.jpg (318x350, 25K)

are they dead

DEVERS

THE

ZERO

IQ

FAT ASS

PLAYER

THAT YOU DEFEND

Devers you idiot

It seems like if Devers had a higher than room temperature IQ he could be MVP caliber

Am i right Sox fans?

That escalated quickly

Attached: nomnom.jpg (3024x4032, 2.97M)

If cashner can close this out I’ll buy his jersey

why didn you go to pete blue bird

famous red sox closer andrew cashner

got drunk and lost

>cashner

ABANDON ALL HOPE. NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE

still waiting for you to buy this after alcs.....

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-08-09-at-1.10.57-PM.jpg (994x664, 59K)

lol ok nice bunt retard it's officially a meme game

You’re thinking of another user my guy

I'm sorry :(

youtube.com/watch?v=sjlCcmmDILc

wtf did dave literally traded for a closer this whole time

Attached: OHHH.jpg (281x600, 74K)

i have to sleep, please hosey

Attached: 1438288417327.png (430x350, 179K)

yeah ok idiot i need videos playing on four screens

ok my man hope you enjoyed your fifteen minutes of baseball watching for the evening goodnight

name two other video

HOLY SHIT

HE FUCKING DID IT

THE CLOSER

DAVE TRADED FOR A DUMB REDNECK FATASS CLOSER THE WHOLE TIME

is it over lol

APOLOGIZE

Attached: secret weapon udpated.png (799x710, 830K)

red sox win fat redneck close game dever hit 6 times jbj dinger win game haters nowhare to be seen ok good night everyone

good night

actually only one hour ahead the eastern time

gg bawston

Night tribebro. GG.

that one poster better buy jersey....

i'm going to buy a CASHNER the CLOSER jersley after amazing 20-10 record run streak that puts my red sox squarely 3.0 games behind second wildcard at season end

frakin never live up to your word

at least i dreamed of something... once... long ago...