Why no love from Americans?

Beats France
Plays in Champion League today

Why so much love for Pulisic but not him?

Attached: IMG_20190813_161301.jpg (1242x1619, 193K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bigsoccer.com/threads/sergiño-dest-at-ajax.2036369/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Beats France
1 - 1?

He was in U20 world cup lineup that beat France months ago

Ah yes, still hurts

Wont get called into USA team, because doesn't play for MLS lol

reminder that we can still snag him for our own NT since he only played youth and friendly games for the USMNT

Yes which will probably happen because our team manager is a complete MLS moron

yes I don't think, being an american player gives way more advertisement money for a player

Because he’s a nigger.

Never rate an American player, they are totally shit, they loose to us lol, we don't even have a competent league and we beat them with local players

He's hardly American though. Was born here, lived his whole life in this country and played only for Dutch teams.
Only plays for USA because his dad is American and they were first to field him for their youth team.

Why didn't Giuseppe Rossi play for the US, then? He would singlehandedly turn them into a Tier 2 team.

Why do Americans cling onto the most tinpot results?

Will probably pull a jermaine Jones desu

because it's italy la

they rate universitary stuff

no one gives a fuck about women and children’s football except americans

Cope. There should be no scenario where USA beats and eliminates France at U20 world cup.

Thought he was too good for America until his wop knees exploded

Acting like this entire board wasn't covered in England flags when their youth won it couple years ago. You must be new.

And then you came back to reality.

Attached: Screenshot_20190813-171955_Chrome.jpg (1080x833, 116K)

Your team literally lost by 6 goals to us in qualifiers. Why lie?

IT FOOKIN SLIPPED

And who won it this year?

Ukraine, which doesn't have a large userbase on Yea Forums

think you’re the new one if you don’t understand how we act with any victory fat cunt

Seems that Ukraine are set for 2022 Quatar then

Which Ironically Americans do the same. Thanks for proving the point. Seems like you do care about U20 world cup as well. There were also tons of French posters in the game thread.

This isn't the point at all. You guys were very humble in defeat, but to act you like didn't care is funny. The game thread was full of French posters.

He's not going to play for the USA. 1. He would probably prefer to play for the Netherlands and 2. My Little Sawker runs our national team through incompetent administrative and managerial choices and would just make up a retarded excuse to avoid calling him up and call up a My Little Sawker shitter like Lima instead "because he knows Bercuckler's system, Dest just doesn't feel American"

Attached: Screenshot_20190813-175553_Chrome.jpg (1080x1698, 559K)

Ofcourse he wont play for usa. The kid was born in the Netherlands, lived his whole life here and he breathes Ajax. He's Holland's new right back

Attached: 220px-Sergino_Dest.jpg (220x282, 18K)

Honduras ended on top of you in the qualifiers LOL seethe more ameriburgers, loose weight

Attached: dt.common.streams.StreamServer.jpg (622x600, 29K)

Perhaps but not when we don't qualify for coup du monde

You must be tired from how far you moved the goal posts

He'll play for USA because he'll make 50 million in endorsements

Did you get deport yesterday?

He's already tired from the train ride going through Mexico to shit up our border.

Imagine being so shit at football you have to bring up other themes lol, with caravans, with being a third world shithole, with all that, we are still better than you at football hahahahahaha

Loses by 6 goals to USA

i don't like him because he wants to play for the netherlands and not the usa

He never said that. He just played for USA three months ago in U20 world cup. He's USA's to lose, if they dont call him in.

I wouldn't blame him, Nederlands is the team that will win the next world cup (them or Belgium) and in the USA he will receive the curse and become a bad player

would literally be your own fault
you had enough opportunities to call him up for an official match

BASED!

Agreed. Our manager is a meme. Hired by his brother who's executive in the federation.

Nah they will never win a WC. It will be france, england or brazil

Going to be tragic when Netherlands steal him

Attached: Screenshot_20190813-185908_Chrome.jpg (1080x1682, 798K)

>Brazil
Fifa has no need to make Brazil champion again, France again is farfetch, Nederlands is France 2.0, but you could say Belgium is closer than that, anyway, in 4 years we will see

if the KNVB wants him to play for us, they will probably do everything they can to make him declare for Holland since they need to save their face after failing to get Ziyech and Mazraoui to play for us

>Ziyech and Mazraoui
>Le 26 year old prospect and lanky failed midfielder
Why would we want them though?

Attached: images.png (205x246, 4K)

If the rules were reversed, would be pissed as American. He's clearly more Dutch than American. He should play for his country he was born and lives and plays in.

yeah mazraoui isnt really that special but ziyech is still better than 40 year old babel

If we can believe his Instagram posts and bio, he already pretty much declared for USA.

His situation is very similar to Neven Subotić, who played for USA at every level and then changed to Serbia at last minute

It's too late. The Dutch have seen his quality. We fucked up not calling him into the gold cup.

Attached: Screenshot_20190813-191606_Twitter.jpg (1080x761, 260K)

Pre Olympics are close, he will probably be called, if you don't suck like you did 4 years ago and pass through he will probably stay, if you suck, he will probably choose Nederlands

How are we so fucking bad

He can still try to fit in with the uswnt since he looks like a transgender faggot

He's arguably the best right back prospect in the world. Zero chance he plays for USA.

Its over.

Attached: Screenshot_20190813-195220_Twitter.jpg (1080x1580, 705K)

>Welcome to USA Sergiño

He will choose Oranje. Sorry Americans.

>le new Ruben Ligeon
>Bazoer will be a GOAT midfielder la'
>Just watch how Viktor Fischer will turn out

Well, he was too good for the burgers.

Was as American as it gets. Didn't even speak Italian, born in Jersey. He was a traitor faggot.

He said he has never been called up by any of our youth teams and thus accepted the USA's invite. He was kind of begging for a KNVB invite in a recent interview. He is ass though, do not want.

nice cope aquafresh

Every single kid that has enough talent and was born and raised here wants to play for us unless they are muslims (and even then the truly talented ones still chose us)
Why the fuck would he want to play for you? LUL

Calm down lard ass, he was just bantering

Money

Easier to get into the team and more marketable are the only two desu but they're big ones

lose*

They have never called him up for any level

Not true. He was called up to Dutch U15

Attached: Screenshot_20190813-221947_Twitter.jpg (1080x1488, 488K)

Shut up Pierre

We didn’t get to go to russia and gold cup is as minnow as soccer can get

Wrong, interview from 2 August.
"Het Nederlands elftal roept me niet op, daardoor heb ik eigenlijk geen keuze op dit moment. Maar als ik die keuze heb zal ik het zeker overwegen"
tl;dr, Holland doesnt want me yet but if they ever invite I will consider it (read HOLLAND ALL DAY, FUCK USA)

Attached: 8uytg.jpg (1440x1080, 106K)

Except he was called up by Dutch U15. He was speaking in the context of the senior national dutch team. Context matters.

I don't even know who that is

Your league belongs to us now

Attached: Screenshot_20190813-225324_Twitter.jpg (1080x1613, 799K)

Maybe you should learn Dutch so you can actually read that interview and get all the context you need. The question was about our youth teams, dunce. Do you think we are going to let a kid with one game for Ajax 1 play on the national team? LEL.

ayo bruh who that guy is

The context was in regards to the U21 euro qualifiers. He was called up to Dutch U15 multiple times. He's now 18. Fuck off he's ours. The dutch starting rb is garbage anyways. You'll wish you had him.

I hope one day to wake ujp and see this faggotry has changed from the USMNT

He was in a Dutch U15 camp in January '15 and was named a "stand by" for a camp in November '14

bigsoccer.com/threads/sergiño-dest-at-ajax.2036369/

>his words
>never called up
>random amerikek words
>called up multiple times
Thirsty as fuck for a mediocre POS, huh? There is a reason we never called him up, he is trash. If we do call its just to fuck you over for New Amsterdam, debut him and then never call again.

Attached: USA.jpg (1200x1014, 352K)

This is a fake thing tho, the USA has not used those players because they are just U20 that recently got into Profesional football, they will obviously get used in the world cup qualifiers, your team is made up of young stars, they weren't even ready for the last qualifier, they weren't even 17 years old.

Holy cope

Please for the love of god have sex you sad pathetic spiteful incel.

Attached: Screenshot_20190811-144911_Chrome.jpg (1080x634, 88K)

He’s better than pullshit

>Netherlands vs USA
>5 played
>4 wins
>1 loss
>80% win rate
Barely any better than our winrate vs Luxemburg which is 83%. KEKEK, a non-country with 20.000 inhabitants. Let that sink in.

Attached: 1350483999513.jpg (742x540, 179K)

Lost most recent game vs USA. Zero world cups. Cope.

Not a single American player is good tho, the reason they get drafted is because their teams and the USMNT pay for it, they pay for people to come and look how they play, in terms of talent they are in the same level as all concacaf, but in mentality they are far below, they are spoiled first world kids raised in a politically correct atmosphere and the moment they step up against a player that grew up playing in a barrio with maras putting pressure into his head and insulting him and menacing him to death, they simply lose.

Doesn't realize America dominated Concacaf for 10 years. You must be 15.

>this place incoherent indio

Our living standard is way higher than USA yet we produce GOATS non stop. There goes your argument.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 159K)

You didn't dominate shit, Mexico did

Did I hurt your soft vagina? NIGGER?

I've been to the Netherlands. It's a shithole. Also your team is synonymous with choking around the world. Look up choking in the dictionary and you'll see the dutch.

>GOAT
They aren't, the best players of all time come from third world shitholes, even Zidane came from Algeria and grew in a shit town that may have not been any different from a favela in Brazil, Maradona, Pele, Messi

Uhh Mexico didn't beat USA in USA for literally 10 years. USA finished first in world cup qualifying multiple times, and won multiple gold cups. You must be 15.

You're a shithole. Try making it out of the group stages first, amateurs. Stay jelly.

Attached: typical dutch family.jpg (1060x788, 277K)

Was nothing by Africans and Muslims everywhere I went. It's a shithole. Your team will always be chokers.

Aside from the 2002 world cup, Mexico won more gold cups than the USA up to 2010, mls teams won barely one concacaf cup up until 2010,and after that Mexico became far more superior than you, they even won two world cups in u17 and a gold medal in the Olympics (which is really difficult to achieve), you barely scrapped Mexico in the early 2000s.

>Zidane is a GOAT
>but Cruijf Van Basten Iniesta Xavi Pirlo arent because not born in third world
Does not compute.

Up to 2010 LOL. That's literally 10 years ago. Thanks for proving my point.

Dos a cero. Every Mexican knows it.

Americans who care about soccer are definitely excited for Dest. He looked good in the u20 WC and is just starting to break out at Ajax so he's not exactly mainstream like Pulisic was at the same age scoring for the NT and stuff.

I'm just worried he's gonna declare for Netherlands over us.

Mexico needed the USA just to qualify for the world cup before last.

And after 2010 things got even worst because even Costa Rica surpassed you.

Attached: mexico_paper640 (1).jpg (640x360, 78K)

Honduras, your Caribbean coast is full of niggers, so don’t “nigger” me. You are shit at futbol. You are the most pointless country in North America, you’re not even real Mayas like the Guates, don’t run the gangs like the Salvatruchas, and don’t even have a mini-Che like the Nicas.

Look, he will 100% choose us as soon as we give him a call. There is nothing American about him, he is only playing for you right now because he doesnt have a choice.

Keep shilling for Mexico, Jheremy, they aren’t going to let you in there either. They won’t just put you in cages, they’ll saw your fucking head off.

>100%

I can nigger even the stupid gorillas in our coast, I can nigger everyone you faggot, and I also can play football better than you fatfuck.

idgaf why he's playing for us, we need fullbacks and he has American eligibility due to his dad being American. Don't you guys have other prospects for those spots anyway? Please just give him to us.

Maybe, but I bet I’ll do better with an actual ball instead of reputisima madre’s head

Aside from 2002 LOL. Just the biggest game in the history of both teams to advance to the quarterfinals. Donovan owned the Mexicans. Even they will admit it. That's why we have a rivalry with them. We're the two best teams in the region. Your team and country is literally a shithole. You lost to us by 6 goals. You're not Mexican. You're the absolute lowest of the low of poverty, crime, and human waste.

Larping as a Mexican lol

You know what, the pre Olympics are this year, Olympics are pretty much the u23 world cup, concacaf only receives 2 places in, I am sure Honduras will qualify, we have a strong team, lets see how your team does, we eliminated you in 2016

>mfw an American is boasting about his 6-0 win over Honduras on a Bhutanese Competitive Dog Grooming Forum near me

Attached: 1429194417577.jpg (410x347, 31K)

Country is so bad, have to larp as a Mexican

What's that? Sorry couldn't hear you over all your choking.

Nigger I am literally telling you we, Honduras, best your ass

Six to Zero

Nothing American about him except half of his DNA

How did you do in the U20 world cup?

Did the USA win it? No? Ok cope

You beat us once, so you’re better? Stop all the bantz forever, Yea Forums, we have a new metric. Since America has beat France once we are now the World Cup holders and the best team ever.
Lay off the guaro, indio de mierda

>half of his DNA
Explains him being 5'6. Born and raised here, speaks Dutch fluently and only about two words of English: supersize me. Not an American.

Lol what? USA made the QFs and eliminated France. How did Honduras do? You're the one who brought up the Honduras youth teams

He actually speaks english pretty well

Bruh I'm proud of us and all but clinging to our past success when we didn't even qualify because of losing to TripAdvisor in the last world cup? Like, man, come on. I wholly think we could be way better but seriously, our team is fucked right now.

Berhalter is a joke. Whole federation is a joke. Wont argue that.

Kill MLS and funnel our players to UEFA, and get more leagues on TV, and we'll be fixed. MLS being so shit is killing us and our youth not knowing how prime UEFA is hurts our development. Start this shit from scratch. That'll never happen though and we'll always live as the country who can't play soccer

I fucking hate MLS.

Idiot. Most countries have several dozen players abroad in Europe. They have to develop somewhere. Our best players need to go to Europe but you have to have both pieces.

Except it's rigged because our coach was hired by his executive brother. The entire federation is a joke.

He was shit yesterday

>Do you think we are going to let a kid with one game for Ajax 1 play on the national team
If they're smart they'll do exactly that for two minutes in some shitter match. I can already see them going full retard only to have the kid turn out really good.

This guy is a new v rhijn

Lose murder rate

Because currently we're fielding
>The mighty memepiss
>The bountiful Babel
>The ballsy Bergwijn

>Why no love from Americans posters*

fixed

memepiss is better than ziyech

In like 10% of the games when he decides to actually try, yes. In the other 80% he's invisible and in the last 10% he's actively terrible and the worst player on the pitch.

i think he's going to do a great season in lyon
more consistent

It will help that Genesio has fucked off

Let's hope so, but until he shows up at a consistent basis, I won't rate him

>Genesio

berk

Memepiss is always elite for your NT, not sure why you’re whining.

You didnt watch the NL SF?

confirmed for not watching our matches

He won them that game

Yeah I just look up the scoresheet and see that he has either scored or assisted.

lol

Loose waist*

Be honest, Ziyech may lack that extra bit of magic that would make him attractive to a Barca, ManCity or Real, but he has showed that he is a good player during Ajax' CL run.

I agree with you about Mazraoui. He is a good player for the Eredivisie or for a club that fights against relegation in a big league, but that's it.

Well, all our talented immigrants and their offspring seem to rather play for another nation and turn their backs on us when given the choice.

Attached: Meh.jpg (300x196, 15K)

I get that America plays a big role on the world stage (of politics), but when it comes to (association) football The Netherlands are way more marketable. I'm not saying this because I'm Dutch or to piss you off, but because of objective facts. The Dutch NT has history and the clubs produce a lot of talent. People will pay attention to us at every start of a world cup because of this, even when the team is on a bad run, and that's attractive when it comes to marketing. I can't name a single player in USA NT, but I can of those in the German, Spanish, Italian NTs and so forth. America has potential once their most athletic youths choose association football over artificial sports that only people in North America care about.

Name a single Dutch world cup winner

Yeah I can agree with this, no one even noticed America wasn't in the last WC.

Name a single American Euro winner

Wrong, here is how it goes with double nationalities
>really talented?
>will always play for holland (affelay, kluivert)
>average talent?
>will keep both options open until he is sure he will never get to play for holland (dest, ziyech)
>barely talented and/or muslim (labyad, mazaroui)
>will choose foreign country because not good enough and/or hates dutch people
This is how it always goes. Historical data.

Attached: 503638-1539869010.jpg (934x1216, 294K)

Absolutely based

Nah m8 ligeon

Yesterday was the first time I saw him, what makes him good? Fucker has pace but thats about it: no technique, crappy first touch, cant dribble, cant cross/pass. Yep, American as fuck. Definitely a Ruben clone.

He's 18, will be Ajax Marcelo

That's not true.