HES COMING BACK!!!!!! NEYNEY IS COMING BACK TO BARÇA!!!!!!! YESS!!!!!!!! IM SO HAPPY FOR...

HES COMING BACK!!!!!! NEYNEY IS COMING BACK TO BARÇA!!!!!!! YESS!!!!!!!! IM SO HAPPY FOR NEYNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: IMG_20190813_110409.jpg (2048x1536, 271K)

Congrats neyneyposter you must be happy too!

you guys get ESPN in spanish?

I'm not OP but I don't get it on Sky, specially due the owner rights for most leagues they broadcast. The only international channels we get are really neutral news ones, which produce their own content. He might be streaming on IPTV.

I got that image from a Twitter post

Fucking faggot

So He is joining Barcelona, then who will be pushed out from the starting eleven?

He's coming to Madrid. Its a secret, but he already agreed to sign for Real.

Dumbass, he's going to vasco

Dembouz but he wasn't a starter anyway. He can be a super sub

Attached: barca.png (319x410, 183K)

Attached: 1496643812969.jpg (580x435, 33K)

>griezmann

psg wants real madrid to buy neymar so they can't force a move on mbappé next year

BEHOLD

Attached: 1565625551749.png (338x419, 163K)

Yes, this further supports my theory that he has signed a pre-agreement with Real

no, what psg wants is irrelevant if neymar doesn't it, neymar wants to go back to barcelona. muh beach life, muh party life. neymar also knows that mbappé will likely go to real, neymar will be the constant ballon d'or candidate when messi retires, with mbappé if he doesn't flop, mbappé will win ballon d'ors at real, not neymar.

>Moises llorens
the same guy that said Neymar woudnt leave for psg and that griezmann was already in barcelona last year

WELCOME TO LEVSKI SOFIA

Suarez will be dropped in big games. Messi, Suarez, Neymar and Griezmann can play the majority of games together in the shitheap of La Liga.

Hes still going to be a strong candidate for the ballon dor in the next years, remember CR7 won his second ballon dor when he was 28, and tied with messi when he was 32. I dont think it's too late for him

first rumors are 100M + Rakitic + Coutinho in exchange for BatmanLoko

who is getting scammed here, p$g or uefalona ?

WELCOME TO LEVSKI SOFIA

suarez would be the reasonable option but it won't be him

psg unironically

Good deal for both 2bh

combined, it's 230 millions of euros.
barca can't be scammed as this is what they want, they wanted to sell coutinho and rakitic to begin with

if coutinho doesn't perform PSG
don't see how barca can lose since they want to get rid of both anyway

This is the post, I'm thinking

Barça. They sold neymar for 222 and bought coutinho for 150. That would be 250+rakitic for neymar

for all we know coutinho will drop off even worse and they'll have to sell him for change

>230
what ? it's 200 at max, neymar ain't worth 220 tho especially with his glass bones

it's a good deal for both actually, coutinho can actually play at 10 like in brazil, rakitic will co solidate their midfield that was a wasteland for so many years and 100M is letting them possibly buy a GK or a wingback, barcelona gets back a marketing player that will help them get a bit of cash since they're deep in debts and get rid of two unwanted player and free some salary cap

neymar is worth 180 right now

what part of Catalonia are you from huelocaust?

neyneyposter is just a neymar fan, hes not a barca fan

>he's not a faggot, just a faggot

based argie qts