H-how is this even p-possible? How can a black man have white, blond son? Has Neyney transcended the laws of biology?

H-how is this even p-possible? How can a black man have white, blond son? Has Neyney transcended the laws of biology?

Attached: 6d16030e6be6fe525c96ef1881d0aee6.jpg (819x1199, 147K)

Why is his son fat lol? Stupid fucking monkey parents for letting their son get fat.

Neymar has solved racism by having a white child

If more black people followed his example, we'd have racial harmony and peace in a couple generation's time.

Didn't know he was THAT insecure about being black

Brazilian mutts are much higher level than American mutts, we can look 100% pure white or black or japanese or native even if we only have 25% descent, in truth, we have, indeed, perfected genetics

videogames fault

We call it mutation.

Neymar is not even half black and probably had kids with a white woman

I don't even see a single similar facial feature

this, also i guarantee that kid gets darker as he gets older

Perfect genetics for riding scotters and shooting macacaos

My nigga went to that Michael Jackson clinic for his kid

phenotype =/= genotype

black children have been born to "white" parents several types. more common in the americas though.

>black children have been born to "white" parents several types. more common in the americas though.
About that user, you know that's not exactly what happened

he's 100% jesus, you just need faith

>black children have been born to "white" parents several types

lmao sound like what a slut would say to her husband
is this what she told to your father ?

>trying to understand brazilians genetics

Attached: neymar-1.jpg (606x455, 81K)

these people were genetically tested to make sure. it does happen.

Neymar is like a quadroon though, dont see why people seem to think this is weird, my dad is Tunisian yet until i was like 8 i had light blonde hair and pale skin, now my hairs almost black and have a natural tan

Attached: Neymaru.jpg (1920x1080, 475K)

don't they tell footballers to marry quickly for public image purposes. this is probably equivalent of a political marriage. neymar seemed to care more about csgo and his sister

Lol you half nigger

half sandnigger actually, spiclet

Wife got BLEACHED by BWC

learn to genetics lad, it works the same for eyes

Tielemans has a white kid too

Attached: 37082395_1843923919000981_7344891033940918272_n.jpg (640x960, 74K)

Mutts hate their nonwhite heritage and ensure their kids are "whiter" (in the US this isn't the case due to their silly one drop rule.)
Bizarre reality of all the "blacked" spam and self-hating whites.