Americans

>Americans

Attached: IMG_20190812_212936.jpg (3764x1216, 899K)

Yikes

Attached: 1563935961273.png (1000x808, 404K)

What a low-effort, shitty bait thread. No context whatsoever. Enjoy no bump

why is the rest of the world so obsessed with the US?

you keep fascinating us with your obesity and stupidity

We control them and they like barking up pretending they have any power

What about Street-Basketball 1-vs-1?

>40.

DFW?

because, quite frankly, you are the most fascinating and entertaining country in the world

i mean this both in a good and a bad way

Envy.
The former powers are envious they'll never be where they were and the third world countries are Ginsberg in the elevator scene.

baseball is the shittiest sport on earth tbqh

nah, that's field hockey

Attached: baseball.png (322x383, 158K)

Yes

This You're funny in a really cringy way. You're like aliens to everyone.

I'm not english lad

N-no bully, I played field hockey for 10 years, did quite well, quit despite being a good defender due to issues. But I also played football, rugby and basketball and had I moved on I would have had to make a choice. Since in Bongland (and I assume elsewhere) you cannot do top level sport in multiple areas. You gotta pick and choose and I didn't want to (and I had video games to play).

I'm so sorry.

>mano a mano intensity

Attached: 1452815431129.jpg (236x228, 8K)

Sorry, Ahmed Al-Zomali

yea that's an 'infinite BASED' from me dawg

Kuka hiippailee pois Suomi-neidon aitan liepeiltä neidon, jonka kupeet huokuvat nyt ikuista kylmyyttä, kyrvänsyylä?

no one would really pick poverty ball as a beautiful game outside of popular opinion. only the greatest teams of world class players get to the level of fluid back and forth two well matched amateurs can be at in tennis. the rest of the soccer world is strategically very repetitive due to lacking skill and practice together.

We just love to laugh at you retarded fat freaks
>school/mass shooting
>muh guns and gun crime everywhere
>shart in the walmarts
>McDonalds
>cultural abomination through Jewllywood
>Trump and his hilarious retardation in world affairs
>being such large fat fucks
If America didn't exist, who would the rest of us laugh at?

Lmfao everyone at this pathetic fat faggot looking for acceptance from EURO(UCKS online

Fucking fat retard pathetic faggot

Attached: spurdo laff.png (198x164, 2K)

>it's a fucking leaf sucking american cock
Please have some self-respect, Zhang.

Attached: 1560225617104.jpg (702x520, 120K)

Most people who post these low-effort memes have never actually been to america.

Attached: 1538357597723.jpg (1024x576, 97K)

cringe and bluepilled past 1st sentence

this opinion is correct. Tennis is the best sport.
Nothing is as satisfying as a 5 hours long 5 sets match. If you can't enjoy it you are a short attention span zoomer ruined by tablets and cell phones.

>at you
>the rest of us
Turn off your VPN before you have to enjoy a 30 day vacation

Seriously how ignortant are you? Nothing he even said actually had anything to do with america, but instead had everything to do with how pathetic you look posting with an american flag and regurgitating clueless memery. The fact that you actually greentexted "McDonalds" and "hollywood" just proves you are using a vpn and don't actually live here.

>what are chicanos

Attached: images (90).jpg (680x451, 54K)

people who shouldn't be living here.

Was going to bash Morocco, but then just felt like its kicking a child, so decided not to.

>(in my opinion)
Insecure writer

>plays field hockey (aka gay hockey)
>hates baseball
>isn't english

found the pajeet/paki

Fuck you nigga no way trumpito is sending me back

rent free

RARE

newfag

America is the birth place of cars, airplanes, the internet, electricity, nukes, and democracy. Oh and we just took a vote and everyone else is gay

They're just desperate for Americhad attention. I doubt they did this before the internet, otherwise that'd be really pathetic.

center stage

>all of this retarded nationalism
YIKES YIKES

Good post

>
its a fact america is the hero of this world and NO ONE else is CAPABLE of being so, god bless america

nice boomer random capitalised words, you got me

it is literally this.

Disaster tourism

You intentionally learned English for a reason and are posting on an American website for a reason

Go suck a flagpole faggot

what an utterly terrible and pointless thread
sage

Le downvaet xddd

tennis is too unreachable for average people, so you can not mano a mano with local guy like you cana is fotball

What book is this?

>he actually believes this
Murrican educayshun

You aren't speaking Arabic on an Moroccan website

dfw and tennis are both based tho