Is divorce based or cringe?

Is divorce based or cringe?
bluepilled or redpilled

pic related is kakas new girl

Attached: dt.common.streams.StreamServer.jpg (877x768, 94K)

>Is divorce based or cringe?
neither
>bluepilled or redpilled
neither

Now fuck off back to r*ddit.

Based.

And Pharisees came up to him and tested him by asking, “Is it lawful to divorce one’s wife for any cause?” He answered,
>“Have you not read that he who created them from the beginning made them male and female, and said, ‘Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’? So they are no longer two but one flesh. What therefore God has joined together, let not man separate.”
They said to him, “Why then did Moses command one to give a certificate of divorce and to send her away?” He said to them,
>“Because of your hardness of heart Moses allowed you to divorce your wives, but from the beginning it was not so. And I say to you: whoever divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another, commits adultery.”

/thread

Divorce is cringe af, especially after having children. It’s a hell of an (((industry))) though and extremely degenerate/damaging to children so you bet your ass that media tries their very hardest to normalize it

Divorce is fine, it's marriage that's the problem.

Divorce is only based when it’s domestic violence or infidelity. For any other reason it’s cringe.

so did Kaka publicly renounce God or is he just okay with rotting in hell for eternity?

hope that flappy middle-aged pussy is worth it sinner

she's prettier than his former wife

>The Orlando City man divorced childhood sweetheart Caroline Celico in 2015 after 10 years of marriage.

>A devout Catholic, Kaka famously exclaimed he was a virgin before marrying Caroline in 2005.

>Kaka posted a series of images with his new fiancée 23 year old Carolina Dias to ring in the New Year.

Did kaká go from incel to chad?

Attached: 35E3216E-8306-4ADC-8DBC-CF694F87F959.jpg (670x837, 55K)

No Kaká was volcel which is peak chad especially considering how easy it could have been for him to fuck almost any women he wanted to. Instead now he’s fallen to decadence and degeneracy after spending time in the USA

Sad really

>23 year old
chad

Good for him. Loyalty to a creature that isn't loyal by nature is no way to live.

>tfw you'll never be Kaka

divorce is cringe, im assuming a good catholic lad like him has more than a few kids
well a former good catholic lad

She probably wanted it.

Attached: old ho.jpg (798x1390, 164K)

yeah that's just depressing, i wonder what lead to this

>37 years
>no receding hairline
>married with a model

Attached: 351717331.png (899x448, 420K)

>In July 2015, Kaká's wife, Caroline Celico, announced their divorce in an Instagram post. It was a clash of Kaká's two worlds, the personal melting into the very public. It was especially difficult because his children, Luca, 7, and Isabella, 4, moved back to Brazil with their mother.

>For Kaká, who lights up when he talks about his two children, it was a trying time. It was something he would not show the fans and cameras that followed him at every game. The weight of what he was dealing with off the field brings new perspective to what he accomplished on it for Orlando City. Kaká started 28 of 34 games for the Lions and scored nine goals with a team-high seven assists.

>"It was a very difficult time in my life because it was unexpected. It really took me by surprise," Kaká said. "And that changed everything. Changes the relationship I'll have with my children. They will live far away. How will that be? All these doubts about how things will be is the worst in this case.

>"But gradually things are happening, falling into place. For me, it was a mental training, really, to separate things. I had my commitment with the club. I had to remain professional, to keep my responsibilities and have to deal with a personal problem. This helped me to understand many things, to be a little stronger mentally.

>"Many times, I came to training driven by a sense of obligation to have to be committed, because there were days when I didn't want [to be there], what I wanted was to be with my children. You deal with a series of situations that you have to go through, even not wanting to. It was a difficult experience, but it made me mature a lot."

You cant even see his hairline

marriage is cringe
>wanting the state or the church to have power over your couple

Having children out of wedlock/not having children at all is peak cringe. Get married and start a family you losers (unless you or your spouse aren’t white, in which case you should consider castration)

how old is she? how old is he?

Any BR girl born between 1986-1992 would suck him dry without question

Ask Colin cowherd he knows a thing or two about abortions

*divorce*

Crente do rabo quente

Damn, dabbed on.

Being a Volcel and saving yourself for marriage while your wife isn't a virgin (I'm sure his wife wasn't) is peak cuckoldry.

women look better with no make up

>not being a Crente do rabo quente