Thought Americans didn't care about Football?

Attached: Screenshot_20190812-160327_Chrome.jpg (1080x1382, 409K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FootballVines/status/1161042842485219329
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So 5 people watched it. Grats.

>everyone tunes in to watch american player's debut
>he doesn't start
>his team lose 4-0
Hard luck, lads

It becoming easier to view on tv and there being a meme player certainly helps
Doesn't say how many viewers so it's still a meme

This. Chelshit totally blew it. They can kiss their potentially large new US fan base goodbye and also the three points they would have earned had they started GOATisic

Well Americans? Care to explain yourselves?

Attached: achilles.jpg (600x392, 36K)

95% of the americans watching would have been wetbacks hoping to see puliGOAT get a broken ankle

I was fully ready to be a chelshit customer but I'm rethinking it now

United also pull in decent figures, every yank i met when i was over there was a customer

Is Chelsea America's team?

They're shown on NBCSN, NBC, and the YES network so there's a huge viewership turning in to watch something on Saturday mornings before college football starts. Basically it's background noise until better things are on.

Americans do lots of things worth criticism, but giving up on him after 1 game would never happen. I expect the ratings to be even higher for game vs Liverpool.

based yanks tuning in to see leicester win the title

Attached: 1552562222609.jpg (700x367, 370K)

Except College football hasn't started yet

If Yanks start caring about soccer what little respect I had left for them evaporates. Especially if it comes at the expense of gridiron, which is honestly the greatest sport ever devised.

Nobody said we were giving up on GOATisic. Fuck Chelsea but fuck Liverpoop even more

handegg is fucking dogshit

That’s rich coming from a soccer fan

>we

Totally, the team with the Russian oligarch currently under US sanction is our team. Not like it could be the team that an American literally owns or anything.

He's based in London

Not a crazy number, but. 77 is pretty good, about on par with a Nascar race lol.

Attached: IMG_20190812_163012.jpg (1024x576, 175K)

who the fuck is chelsea

Superficial layers of NFL strategy are already deeper and more complex than any entire sport other than cricket. Just knowing what linebackers do is more complicated and interesting than the entire sport of soccer.

handegg has no depth. it's a series of set plays, which are a small part of football. American football is real football if real football was 48 minutes of indirect free kicks and corners spread out over 4 hours

Stop embarrassing yourself. I've played football manager religiously, there's more strategy and tactics in one NFL/gridiron play then in the entire game of Soccer/football.

I don't know if gridiron was ever played the way you say, but I played it in the states at NCAA level and everything was about reads. Occasionally there would be a designed blitz or man assignment but 90% of the time each "play" was just a different set of conditions by which you were supposed to make a snap reaction. A lot of it was contingent on your teammates, like if a 3T saw a front that meant he had to stunt the mike would then have to take over his duty of reacting to the pulling guard to cover the A or B gap.

That's just one play and one condition, you're expected to memorize dozens of these to the point where it's muscle memory.

American football is unlikely to survive the next generation. My boy refuses to play it, won't watch it, and is beginning to have second thoughts about lacrosse(!) and hockey(!).

Incidentally he does play soccer (and baseball and basketball).

Soccer is all my girls will play. Literally all they will play. They begrudgingly swim in the winter because it's too cold to be outside practicing, but for them it's more like cardio training for soccer and fun splash time. I'm trying to convince them to take up lacrosse just so they can get a free ride in college, but my wife is working against me here.

>I've played a video game so I khow

well at least you didn't talk about your experience playing rec league as a basis like you usually do. Also it's than not then

Based

This is Football at every level above high school. Respect for actually knowing that. Impressive. It's a game of inches. All about defending your zones and gaps, and making the right reads.

Your kids sound like cunts.

beating a record that wasn't impressive doesn't mean that it's now popular. Impossible to deny the growth, though.

Would make our experience to compare the two sports and criticize them, equal. Hey pot, I'm kettle. At least I can name all major soccer formations and tactics. Could you say the same for American football?

it might be, but I doubt you have any clue what you're talking about bb

>I've played football manager religiously, there's more strategy and tactics in one NFL/gridiron play then in the entire game of Soccer/football.

Attached: 1498620307271s.jpg (249x228, 6K)

lacrosse is comical to me. i can't take it seriously

just because you can name them doesn't mean you understand them

I can name every major Soccer formations. You cant say the same for American football, thus I'mat least much more qualified to compare the two sports than you. You dont even know what you're criticizing.

Attached: North American Soccer.png (747x751, 443K)

surely you can understand them without naming them, then?

thank god, hopefully rugby can start gaining some popularity

I've recently discovered the game called 7s and it's like crack. I need more 7s, it's like American football but everyone took meth before the game

>I can name every major Soccer formations. You cant say the same for American football, thus I'mat least much more qualified to compare the two sports than you. You dont even know what you're criticizing.

Attached: 5ac1b8838a7aff89af3ff677ba3f070d[1].jpg (720x303, 27K)

ya the pace in any kind of rugby is so much more satisfying to watch

The lack of strategy and tactics in soccer compared to American football is actually comical

Why are Americans obsessed with ratings? They mention it for everything no one else brings up viewership numbers for anything but Americans always do, what gives?

Attached: chernouwot.png (822x1004, 909K)

Ive played both sports and live arguablly in the only country where both forms of football are legit popular, and despite his knowledge coming from a video game hes not wrong, the level of strategy of handegg is matched by no other sport i know and certainly not by football

I don't know if the boy is going to keep going with hockey. But I'm going to keep him playing lacrosse only because it could save me like 200k in tuition. He's really only got like 7 years of it left, realistically.

He loves baseball (I blame my dad) and soccer is, like, his favorite way to just relax. That or ultimate frisbee.

The (twin) girls have at least all of high school ahead of them to whatever they want. I'd like them to take up lacrosse because it's comically easy to get a full ride scholarship for it. I went through school on a baseball scholarship (again I blame my dad).

Lacrosse is like if someone took a shotput, lightened it a little, said "you know you could hurl this faster and harder with a lever" and then tacked that onto (field) hockey's basic rules.

Yeah the boy knows about rugby because I watch it fairly often. But there's really no organization for it outside of intramural groups in college.

What's the most popular NFL team in Mexico? Cowboys?

because it means money and you can gauge the health of the league.

>The lack of strategy and tactics in soccer compared to American football is actually comical

Attached: americcANOs.png (200x300, 53K)

Doesn't realize how stupid he's making himself look. You should be defending Cricket instead, at least that game has comparable strategy.

>I can name every major Soccer formations

thank you for sharing with us all how aggressively retarded you are, user

Good, Chelshit don’t need more plastic fans, they’ve already got too many in the U.K. as it is.

Not sure is either the cowboys or the steelers

look, the fact you think naming formations means you understand football strategy is hilarious.

the comparison is stupid anyway. handegg is just getting instructions from the coach at what pre rehearsed "play" to go for and football is performing the way you've learnt in training with tactical adjustments depending on how the game is going. I'll admit there are more strategies in handegg but that's about it

I wasn't the guy who made that assertion, which I think is stupid. Let's not let that obscure the fact that you're also an idiot. No need for you to type all that.

>football is performing the way you've learnt in training with tactical adjustments depending on how the game is going.

Thats literally every sport you dumb faggot

The defense doesn't know which play the offense is running. There are dynamic hot reads on the side of the offense and defense, across multiple gaps and zones. All completely dynamic and ad hoc. You're out of your depth Nigel. Go brush your teeth.

The only other strategy for soccer is if you can successfully flop for a penalty

Unironically the most qualified country to discuss this topic.

obviously not handegg is it which is what the comparison was. there aren't people in association football asking the manager every 30 seconds what to do. never insult your superior again you brown animal

rugby
more like tug boys
faggot

>I've played football manager religiously
(You)

glad you can read

Based chelsea saving the english game from American dykification

*laughs in LFG*

this. don’t want americans anywhere near football. simple as.

doubt it, there has never been a notable Mexican manager (or player). they may play it but they're barely better than the usa at it

>doesn’t want his massive club having more fans
>fuck getting extra revenue to help improve the team, gotta maintain our already nonexistent exclusivity

Attached: D9299B28-C0D9-431A-93D9-97CAB346EE5B.jpg (700x692, 39K)

Unless you're Liverpool

>implying england is any better

>15 minutes of gametime spread over 2½ hours
>Most drives end in punts
>Corporate as fuck
>less than 1% of a population can play well and most of them develop dementia at 50

Football has its problems, but nfl is far from perfect.

Name a more qualified country then

It's good to play, shit to watch. Americans like it because they have tiny attention spans and get to watch commercials every 2 minutes.

When it comes to footie fans, it objectively is.

It's almost as if you don't realize how mediocre England team is. US doesn't even care about the sport and reached a confederations cup final and knocked out the number 1 team (undefeated for 2 years) in the world. English national team has acheived similar to the US national team in the last 20 years. You're shit mate.

>evil Americans will ruin my precious footy

I don’t support Chelsea, my point was that they’re cunts and if Americans want to actually get into football they should support their local teams rather than a corporate cesspit owned by a Russian oligarch.

how did usa get to the confederations cup? by winning the gold cup likely beating Mexico along the way lmao thanks for backing up my argument

also the confederations cup is so irrelevant it doesn't even exist anymore

Brits like their commercials in the game

Dime
Nickel
Quarter
Craps
Goal line
Special teams
Full house
Shotgun
T bone
Porterhouse
Kick off
Ask Madden
Blitz
Hail Mary 5r

From playing Madden btw

And this changes the fact USA made the final and eliminated Spain in process? They were number 1 in the world. Undefeated for 2 years. Won the world cup the next year. Name a bigger English win in the last 20 years.

I can't wait to have entire stands filled with faggots, PC chants and gender pay debates in English football

actually "most" dont develop dementia before fifty. It's just that rates among gridiron (rugby, ice hockey and yes your precious soccer too) are higher than the general population. it's certainly a risk factor, but by no means guarantees it.

also at the rate stem cell research is moving young people who are in the youth leagues today will probably not have this problem by the time theyre in middle age. Neurotherapy capable of repairing brain tissue is likely only a couple decades away.

Ireland. The NFL is massive in Ireland.

any world cup game really.

>LOOK I CALLED HIM BROWN XDDDD

Yup, even browner than the pakis that gangraped your mom, now moving on with the subject

The coaching staff actually does have an important role in american football, because again its a more strategic sport nigel, there is a bunch of factors at play in every down to take in account for so you need someone to arrange the whole deal, american football is an orchestra, footy is a kid beating a bucket with a stick

>I don’t support Chelsea
Not even on Wednesday?

Attached: robert_green_ofengland.jpg (1086x724, 167K)

Tone it down Juan

Just two cycles ago the US won their world cup group over England.
You can't name a bugger win for England than that Spain game. The cold hard truth is England national team is mediocre, and has achieved similar to the USA in the last 20 years.

Take it down juan noches may have been funnier

Why you do this lollll

it really isn't. it's incredibly fun to watch and learn about

patently false, 2 QFs and a semi final in the last 5 WCs for England is more than the usa have achieved since the WC started in 1930, but the topic is Mexico

That’s what the MLS faggot containment League is for

>The defense doesn't know which play the offense is running.

so exactly the same as soccer?

>There are dynamic hot reads on the side of the offense and defense, across multiple gaps and zones.

>All completely dynamic and ad hoc.

I’d rather shove broken glass up my rectum than support Chelsea, or any of the Londoner epl teams for that matter.

>im not american but i watch nfl

Attached: soyboi-jpg[1].387585_.jpg (642x880, 71K)

i'm not canadian but i watch basketball as well

England didn't even make the knockouts in 2014, lost their group to USA in 2010. Have achieved no win bigger than USA win over #1 Spain in knockouts of confed cup, USA made the final. You can't name a bigger English win. You're shit mate.

Scouse scum detected

The fact it's even this comparable in success achieved by both teams in the last 20 years, should be a wake up call that you're shit mate.

right, but we're talking about success in the last 20 years where England have made 2 Qfs and 1 Semi, which is still better than the USA in the last 100 years (1 SF in 1930 when 5 teams entered and 1 QF in 2002).

Still better than Mexico though, who are the topic of discussion. They have never reached a WC QF outside of Mexico lol

>Ireland. The NFL is massive in Ireland.

There was a thread a few weeks ago about the internstionalization of american football with an irish lad, quite a good thread, but seeing at the numbers, there is around 30 million NFL fans in México thats like 8 times the entire population of ireland, plus thats only being a couch fan, what makes México the place where you could potentially find more people qualified to talk about both sports and compare them is because we Also have the participation numbers, most countries have a meme "league" that started in the last 15 or so years with a bunch of expats and people discovering football in their 20s, american football started being played in an organized way her like 90 years ago, there are youth academies in every state and out own homegrown football lore and history, no other country have that many people that can say "i watch soccer for 4 hours a week, play every sunday and played 16 years of american football from age 9 to 25"

>so exactly the same as soccer?

All sports require split second decition making skills, that means jackshit regarding the actual level of strategy used in such sport

Niggercollide is basically a glorified advertising scheme, I literally can't fathom how people with an IQ above 70 can enjoy this crap. No surprise it's popular with mutts and leafs I guess.

>American population always growing
>America being flooded by the literal thousands every day with Central Americans and Mexicans
Europeans are obsessed with Americans

Attached: 50FD8E06-B4E2-4957-8197-C8DE31C5AB87.png (1024x504, 175K)

US has made QF and knockouts same amount as England the last 5 world cups.

US made a confed cup final, beating the #1 team in the world.

US won their 2010 WC group over England.

The results over the last 20 years between both teams have been very similar and USA has the biggest win between the two.

You're mediocre and completely delusional that England is good just because they have the EPL that's dominated by foreign players.

>Still better than Mexico though, who are the topic of discussion.

So a thread about the ratings of epl in the US has become for you about the record of the mexican NT in the wc Just because it was pointed out that we know about both footballs and dont give a fuck about being called brown?

Thats some rent free shit right there son

incorrect my overweight friend, USA has 1 QF appearance (2002) as I pointed out

you are bad at reading and good at repeating bad arguments. I'll end this one because of that mark twain quote

Name a bigger English win in last 20 years. You're shit and you know you are.

Attached: USA-Confederations-Cup-Final-062309L.jpg (600x343, 34K)

That would be Liverpool

Pay your debts you lazy fuck. Also, what’s with the vacant look in the eyes of every Greek person and why are you all such dopes?

>the confederations cup

*breathes in*

AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Been a United customer since I was a young eight years old. I'm a lifer at this point.

And yet you cant name a bigger English win. US beat the #1 team in the world. Was undefeated for 2 years. They won the world cup a year later.

England is just as mediocre at soccer as US in the last 20 years. The truth hurts Nigel.

Attached: CFF96C6C-C79E-459A-88C6-978BC007E0D9.jpg (160x191, 7K)

Was this in the Confederations cup?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Guess again mate. My dad grew up in Birkenhead so I have a slightly softer spot for Liverpool, but I would gladly see my team smash the scousers, mancs or any of the northern twats.

OH NO NO NO NO NO

>tfw no more confederation cup in favor of more spots in the Clubs world cup
fuck FIFA

Attached: 1508636535666.png (250x382, 154K)

>"GOATisic" comes on
>team absolutely capitulates within minutes

Canada fucking blows but Mexico is no better. Picture should be USA laughing at Mexico and Canada

Nigel BTFO

Kids are more into soccer in this country than adults. that's for sure. but it's still not enough. Soccer is still considered a girls sport here.

>He says, as he watches the soiboi sport

You’re alright in my book then

Just imagine the 7+ goal pounding they would have taken if GOATisic wasn’t brought on as a super sub

... so did you just admit football has the same amount of player level decision making as soccer?

>watching college runNcollide
>get shot/shart pants at a walmart

Pick 2

Qualify to a world cup first, mutt. Oh and mlelsoi is shit

Attached: 8b1e68b63522e7f87f1a88d908a5f5e2.jpg (800x533, 48K)

I’ve sharted myself at Walmart before so in my case this is 100% accurate

No one tell him US has qualified for 7 of last 8 world cups. You must be 15

more like a suicider haha

Sup, Tyrone, how is the bong pussy treating you.

England has never beaten the US in a match that mattered. That can't be true, can it?

Like 800,000 viewers in a country of 300million. Way better than expected.

just who the FUCK watches tv in 2019

Gridiron is phenomenal but the season is short and they only play 16 games. I like watching the premier league, but the MLelS is honestly boring as fuck and pathetic. The fans are cring as fuck and sad

Attached: 20100612__100613-soccer-goal-2.jpg (500x328, 84K)

Never forget.

Attached: 20190812_183917.jpg (1080x1028, 133K)

it is indeed true

Attached: head to head.png (935x501, 47K)

Lololololol

True. Can't wait till it dies and football takes over

Canada is vastly superior to the stinky spics down south

>The Virgin Handegg
>The Chad Rugby

Vales verga pendejo

Nah we won that 1-10 mate, big brother newspapers said it so it must be true

Imagine having a daughter, like think about it logically

I would much prefer an NFL team in Mexico than England, Mexbro

> win every single friendly
Peak ingerlund

So would the entire nfl outside Goodell

Should have made the chad obese and in a mobility scooter. Missed opportunity.

Young Europeans don't give a fuck about sports the way young Americans do.

t. traveled

It really isn't. Lived there for a decade. Knew just one person who watched anything other than the superbowl.

Can you explain to a non-obese person how a sport can be fun to play if you have to stop every 30 seconds?

If you take best soccer team from Ireland and Mexico, Mexico wins.

If you take best American football team from both, Mexico wins.

Mexico is unironically the best to discuss this topic of both footballs in the world.

It helps if you're not a pussy and can deliver a hit.

There's no gaps in intensity. Every play is full throttle, full speed, unless the game is a blow out.

I'm living it right now.

On the upshot all they got from me was the blonde hair.

>stop

Every down is a new tactic. Why can't brainlets understand this? Also, quit acting like soccer is non-stop action. The keeper could still handle passes in the 1990's lol. Soccer probably had more stoppages than football did for the first 100 years of its existence.

That would be awesome, or a development spring league with teams in both countries

What's the story on the newish Pro league down there? The logos are kino.

American Football is an abomination. Kill it with fire.

fpbp

Real Football starts in two weeks btw

what are you, a mexican shitskin or something?

how stupid are you that you don't understand basic business?

Cant speak on behalf of mainland Europe but football is still massive here among the young population, only uni fags and tarqs dont care about it

I don’t even know why Ireland was even brought into this conversation, they don’t give a fuck about association or American football because they have their own version.

Nope. For the first 80 of those 100 years, the keeper picking up the ball meant he was about to get kicked in the chest.

It's the primary metric networks use for advertisement pricing, and that is a massive source of revenue (why NFL is exponentially more wealthy than any other global league despite being primarily relevant in only one country). It's probably bullshit but so is the economy and bureaucracy of the modern world.
Based Mexico. Your women's flag-football leagues are kino, and LigaMX is the only soccer I watch.
>15 minute gametime
Oh, you moved the bullshit meme up from 11 minutes now? (pro-tip: it's actually 30-40 minutes).
>It's good to play, shit to watch
That's soccer, dude. Yeah maybe live soccer matches at the venue are fun for the atmosphere, but as a spectator sport on the television soccer is absolute trash.
Soccer watching dumb brit is a rampant avatarfag.
You know using those images all the time says more about you than whatever projection you're trying to imply, right? But hey you got my (You), all you wanted anyway because you have nothing real to say.
I'm 40 years old and when I was a kid we all played soccer because it was cheap, easy, and safe. Backyard football was common but only the rich fucks or the delusional ones thinking they would get their shot in the pros would throw money at organized youth gridiron football.
About as fun as standing with your thumb up your ass while the soccer ball is 50m away from you for 90 minutes straight. Oh wait, there is the corner kicks occassionally, that actually does get almost all players on the field involved.

Attached: 1550216986959.jpg (1080x1350, 2.02M)

no, i'm not.
american football was nice when it was this quaint little pastime for ivy league dorks.
but it's totally a different thing today. it's loud, obnoxious, brutal and centered around advertising. one of the biggest scams in entertainment going. i'll dance on its grave.

>the soccer ball is 50m away from you for 90 minutes straight
I recommend losing weight. You should be able to run for the ball then.

>60 million Brits
>329 million Americans

If just 20% of Americans tune in to watch something on TV it is equivalent of every single person in the English nation watching that thing.

America is big. Its really quite absolutely huge. Have any of you ever, you know, looked at a map? You can fit three entire Europes inside continental America. That said, its really just a numbers game. Even though a small percentage of Americans actually watched the program, a small percentage of Americans is equal to an entire country (or several) anywhere else, unless you're talking about South East Asia.

Well it Just finished its fourth season and is doing quite better than what everybody (me included) expexred, the level of play is increasing, at the beggining it Hard time attracting the top prospects fresh out of college first becuase it dosent pay that much and much like in the US the top players are the ones on scholarships that in many cases dont have the money to be fucking around with football after getting their degree, football was their meal ticket out of the hood, second post-college football had (and still has) a bit of a bad rep, theres a bunch of amateur leagues without age restirctions for people past their elegibility and the people playing are either the ones that kinda sucked at a Young age and didnt get to play much or had to settle for playing in lesser leagues out of the biggest college circuit and can now afford to keep playing with their own means or Just cant let go of their former glory, still it carried on, wages had improved a bit plus they help you get a regular Job and with the whole canadian league deal lfa can provide a (very difficult) path to going pro in a higher level maybe even someday the nfl, the New expansion team was made entirely of kids Just out of udlap and tec Puebla and games are more entretainning than ever, the first season only the final was broadcasted in a literal who cable channel carried by like 2 providers, this season fox sport, canal 11 and claro sports broadcasted a weekly game each plus some local TV stations in Saltillo, Monterrey and Puebla, the final was broadcasted in 2 cable channels and 2 national ones, so its getting there

>I can name every major Soccer formations

>I need more 7s, it's like American football but everyone took meth before the game
Fucking americans man

Leave my kids out of it, what have they done? YOU RETRACT THAT BIT ABOUT MY CUNT FUCKING KIDS

Fantastic!

Have a (You) as a good luck, maybe next time he won't be benched

Are you literally 100 years old? Football being a "quaint little pastime for ivy league dorks" hasn't existed for almost a century.
Oh, I didn't know it was customary for fullbacks to go to the center of the field to break up the wingers passing back and forth for 15 minutes. And it's adorable a UK flag falls down to fat comments, it truly is.
Don't try to explain geography or scale to Yuroserfs, they never understand and never will.

Attached: 1550273137296.jpg (1080x1350, 270K)

This but unironically

Doubt they’ll make the same mistake again. Chelshit wins 2-1 on Wednesday BTW

Yeah well you're not white so take that

Nice butts 2bh

stone cold facts bro, England chokes on our fat American cocks every single time, maybe if they stopped treating the USMNT like an easy out and respected their opponent more they'd perform better against what *should* be an easy out for them.

>Canada fucking blows but Mexico is no better
Are you fucking retarded? Mexico's NT is miles better than Canada's.

because there's a fuckton of things going on during a typical play, gridiron's probably the most opaque sport to pick up if you don't have someone around to teach you

Attached: New_Orleans.gif (1920x1080, 203K)

>Americans starting to like soccer
>rest of the world starting to like football and baseball
Holy fuck is this the best time line?

>Leicester are officially #1 most popular in Yanksville
Based

Life long Chelsea fan here. I've memorized the wikipedia entry, ama

Huh? Gridiron football is literally a chess match, it has more depth than almost any other sport

Egg chasing is fucking shite, but American battlesuit egg chasing somehow manages to be even worse.

>be fan of Guardiola teams
>this means I root for Manchester City
>but if he switched to ManU I will root for them eventually
Is there such a thing as being a fan of a certain coach's teams?

Thoughts on Wednesday?

twitter.com/FootballVines/status/1161042842485219329

Why do they refer to a team by its owner’s (?) name?

Why do people even WANT usa to give a fuck for football? It's better for everyone to keep them away from football culture

Attached: 1565377298817.png (500x618, 772K)

One day we Will have a gridiron champions league, maybe in 50 years but we Will get there bro

more

My main tocheras folder is in my comouter but here have some

Attached: FB_IMG_1550158189479.jpg (1447x2048, 225K)

Attached: FB_IMG_1550158120032.jpg (960x640, 73K)

Attached: FB_IMG_1550158267126.jpg (638x960, 50K)

I'd like to make a family with her

I thought most football American fans were Liverpool bandwagoners?

Attached: FB_IMG_1550158255521.jpg (960x640, 67K)

Attached: FB_IMG_1552498661404.jpg (1080x1080, 120K)

Attached: 1459396174438.jpg (550x550, 57K)

The amount of literal fucking fatties in gridiron compared to real football is actually more comical

Their corporate overlords have fucked those faggots till the love it

Today is the day I learned that tocheras exists and I am now a lifelong. Is it just played in Mexico?

Americans cannot grasp the idea that sport is more than just a business, so it's all they know.

Are you violently racist?

Its Flag football, handegg for kids, Girls and dudes too old to keep playing regular handegg (anyone under 26 playing it is a fag no exceptions), well theres world tournaments so some level of participation in many countries but much like american football is more of a north american thing, maybe japan aswell im not sure

Why doesn't England have real college sports following and only follows chinese betting company fc?
Europeans cannot grasp the idea that sport is more than just a business, so it's all they know.

>zoomers mutt-ing every sport up
No

More illegal immigrants from the third world = more soccer viewers. No mysteries here.

Thats some dumb shit tho, Mexicans started going to your country in big numbers back in the 1940s and soccer never catched on, neither it did with the previous swarms of european migrants, plus for what ive seen the average american soccer fans are White soibois not latinos

White americans don't watch soccer unless its their kids playing.

This. Imagine watching a sport with adult men wearing tights and plastic armor and using their hands to move around an egg-shaped ball, and having commercials every two minutes

>Every year more foreigners enter the us
>soccer numbers go up
Color me shocked. I mean just look at your post and your flag

Well I dont know all those mlels fans going to the stadiums and shit look very White, them eses like the raiders and los doyers

>canadian licking american arsehole is literally the very first post
>he actually says "grats"
my God man, have you no shame? hang yourself immediately