Just checking in. Are y’all still seething?

Just checking in. Are y’all still seething?

Attached: A6BF3837-8F83-4CEE-8EDC-08564B4212EE.jpg (960x640, 170K)

>y'all

cringe

no i was rooting for lez blues

Not really

>bloke
Cringe
>lad
Cringe
>grim
Cringe
>mate
Cringe
>cheeky
Cringe
>bloody
Cringe
>y'all
Based

It's les bleus

yes

fpbp

French frog posting on the American invented internet using American slang

Wew

Giroud is hot

I like grim though

No, I was quite content with Australia's performance

If he wishes to speak the English language and he must use English slang. If he wants to speak like an amerishart, let him speak Spanish.

Is it true that the first sport in Australia is cricket?

It's second after Aussie Rules

We've been kicking your ass since 1776. You're posting on the American internet Nigel.

Attached: 20190812_183917.jpg (1080x1028, 133K)

Attached: 20100612__100613-soccer-goal-2.jpg (500x328, 84K)

I dont watch sports. I'm visiting this forum today but... dont get me wrong, Im not racist, but why the fuck there are so many africans in french team? Sorry to ask. I knew france is black, but not THAT black. Wtf. I hate them now.

Just indifferent really. By the quarterfinals it already became clear that France was the team that would be the least memorable, least interesting, most forgettable. Bad ending for the tournament.

>French imported blackies from Africa to use them as slaves and now they're superstars breeding with the women

>>Go Back to /pol/

Nah for real mate these are athletes don't hate on them, hate on Didier Deschamps for selecting them in the first place. He should have thought they have TOO many blacks. 'Everybody' has one or two nowadays, but France has gone full blacked dot com

But for real thou, what white frogs could have fill in to avoid this and who do we keep?

>Kante
seems pretty white to me

>Varane
not even black

>Mbappe
still . mulatto

So basically no pogba, umtiti, matuidi and the rest of the reserves

>Wtf. I hate them now
Based

france was unironically my team since >we were eliminated by tobacco and tobasco and i was in france the last two weeks of the wc for a wedding, my brother was marrying some french whore so she could get a green card but her family was rich and i stayed at a castle and shit, they call it a chateau there. i had willed them to win from the beginning with my brainpower and caused many upsets in the tournament. we got there before the urugay game and all watched, i had snuck weed on the plane and smoked some before and when the keeper messed up that easy goal i knew we were going to win it all. but later in paris the stereotype about french being dicks was true, very big assholes so i stopped wanting them to win but it was too late, i had caused too much damage. it was around the belgium game the french men were so rude and feminine to me during my stay so i was hoping they would lose, but also still kind of wanting them to win because who cared about the other teams, and i had already invested so much of my iq into france. so i was neutral during the belgium game pulling for both teams and france pulled out the victory. so i went back to work during the croatia game which was my favorite, i dominated croatia, it was excellent and when we won the seething here was glorious. the crowds in the streets were crazy but they didnt realize i was the reason we won which was whatever, kinda pissed me off france was never relevant without my american power, i also made usa beat france in the friendly match earlier

> i had willed them to win from the beginning with my brainpower
Fuck. You.

Cringe and fatpilled

I genuinely had forgotten who won the last men's world cup.

>tf
You see, I seriously doubt that

dirt

Sssure Nigel.

Attached: french_guy.jpg (283x424, 24K)

Nice blog you got theere m8

>french men were so rude and feminine to me
wew

I agree except that if Croatia won it would have seemed too convenient for the Cinderella story.

Also it was a good social dialogue about how France is black now.

>men's

Attached: 1497203312584.png (1603x511, 1.08M)

THe rain made it kino

Funfact: The American music industry owes me money for the damage they have done to me.

On an English exam in like the 7th grade I kept using y'all because I read it on some song lyrics and thought it was advanced English which would impress the teacher (a proper English woman).

When she gave back the exam and marked it as a mistake, I was actually even more happy because I was so sure that I was right. So I went home and unironically printed out like 3-4 song liyrics in which y'all was used. After the next English class I went to her with the lyrics in hand and confidently confronted her.

Needless to say my day was ruined when she told me it's just American slang and not real English in her obnoxious condescending British voice.

Fuck you all.

literally nothing wrong with using that

this is why you never use contractions on an english test

The real redpill is you were right all along