Wins literally every trophy there is to win this season

>Wins literally every trophy there is to win this season

Attached: barca.png (319x410, 183K)

you mean wins every game 10-9

>no Busquets

Why are these fags overloading themselves with attackers. Imagine wasting 100+ million dembele on the bench.

They should be like city and buy players who aren't too expensive. Will have depth and quality in all their positions.

Honestly the sad thing is they're signing all these players while they have a defensive minded manager who has a completely lackadaisical, pragmatic style of play

who defends in that midfield?
who will be the playmaker when Messi isn't playing?

>who will be the playmaker when Messi isn't playing?
Griez? Neymar?

>ter Stegen is better than Oblak
Well, time to prove it m8.

Attached: barca 2019.png (338x419, 163K)

Kek

Old man Busquets was the reason behind their choke.
De Jong is so good he can literally boss the midfield alone

kek can someone do a quick PES sim Barca-Real with this lineup?

Dembele is a fraud and a nigger.

His career is over.

It's just beginning.

He’s single handedly the reason Barca lost to Liverpool. Missed chances on chances. He’s also got a terrible work ethic. Do you even watch the sport, pajeet?

He didn't. You can't pin it on Dembele for barca failing to defend a 3-0 lead. Yes it could've been 4-0 or 5-0 if Dembele utilized his chances properly but that doesn't excuse the shambolic performance.

Barca's problem is that they're filled to the brim with (technically excellent) boomers. Did you see how a young De Jong made such a difference in their midfield?

If Barca keeps spending hundreds of millions on near boomers with very few young players it is going to be a really painful transition later on.

I would respond to this but honestly you’re a sand nigger. The end.

for some reason people on this board can't just admit Liverpool literally completely outplayed Barcelona in every single aspect.

India is mostly a tropical country faggot but then again I wouldn't expect a mutt to understand geography.

Ah yes, the famous and lethal 4-2-4

>dembele played 2 mins
>He’s single handedly the reason Barca lost to Liverpool. Missed chances on chances
stop posting.

Halal btfo

Goals:
Dembélé (12th, 54th, 66th), Coutinho 23d, 82d
Marcelo (14th), Isco (61st)

Attached: 20190812191358_1.jpg (1920x1080, 431K)

>no fouls

>shots on target 21(15) - 5 goals
let me guess, they used Navas instead of Kurtwa

>2019
>Suarez

Liverpool would murder this shit midfield and defense with counters alone

>missed several chances
>b-but he only played 2 minutes!!

Dirty dirty nigger lmao

yea
main issue was marcelo though, he played so high up the pitch that every time madrid lost the ball, dembélé had a full wing to himself

so PES is actually realistic

I feel people are such fucking retards leaving Rakitic out every fucking time they make one of these Barca 2019/20 lineups . I bet You he s gonna play. There will be no Messi Suarez griezmann Neymar You fucking idiots. Even If there would be, Rakitic will still play You fucking moron casuals.

PES is superior to FIFA in every aspect aside from licensing

This.

Attached: 1482179000024.jpg (258x245, 21K)