Norway breaks into the NFL

How will Americans ever recover

Attached: EBtZpmxXUAItuSW.jpg (1200x960, 162K)

we broke into Norway years ago

Attached: tiger-woods.jpg (2700x1800, 655K)

Lollll

This guy is never making the Ravens roster. Tucker is the best kicker in history and Koch is a top 3 punter.

>Tucker is the best kicker in history
kek lol old gay kek

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-11 at 8.13.26 PM.png (574x1746, 335K)

What does that prove other than Vinatieri has played for over 20 years? Tucker is the most accurate kicker in history and kicks in one of the hardest stadiums to kick in. Not a fucking dome or foxborough.

lol old gay kek oh no

She’s from Sweden. This is why you Americans are the laughing stock of the world because you don’t even know your basic geography.

cringe

>Americans are a laughing stock because we don't know irrelevant trivia
Name ONE difference that actually matters between those countries

Seriously, why haven't you self asphyxiated yourself this weekend?

Tucker has the best percent of kicks made in history. A whopping 6% higher than Vinatieri. Yikes!

My fucking sides. This reddite actually takes yurop seriously and hates himself

>haha! im proud that im an inept, educationless slug!

Attached: me.jpg (747x795, 59K)

How does a trivial shit like knowing where roastie was born equate to geography?

Act like an adult faggot.

he is an adult faggot

He's going to kick for another 10-15 years and I'd be shocked if he wasn't top 5 at least by then

I know right, that's the sad part

What is your point bro? Stop sperging out over nothing.

My point is that I hate you. I'm sperging out because I won't rest until you shut your stupid mouth.

Akshual Redditor

Why?

Not that guy but fuck old gay and fuck the Ravens

>namefagging
fuck off you attention whoring piece of shit

worthless sack of trash. legitimately kill yourself

You seem irrrationally upset. Have sex.

I would but your dad is on his period

>Norway
>clearly a nog

Uwut

>ynr Hayne the Pain Train gonna smash the NFL

Implying foxboro, an outdoor, open ended stadium, wide open to wind and in one of the coldest cities in the NFL, is an easy place to kick....

Attached: d29.jpg (326x294, 34K)

not ripping on tucker but kicking accuracy like passing has ballooned in the time between vinateri and tucker coming into the league

>old gay

Attached: 1565301197601.jpg (398x376, 40K)

Did the Ravens trade him today?

He was traded to the Vikings yesterday

We know you samefag, dude. You try this literally every thread you post in

>black man named kåre
huh

Attached: f9df4682-ac14-4dc1-bffd-71368ad79f80.jpg (1199x799, 261K)

He's the pride of Norway

we are always welcoming of foreign players though, as long as they perform

just look at the NHL where this tiny Norwegian has a cult following

Attached: 1541467294028.jpg (1200x800, 117K)

now THIS is the pride of norway

>the pride of norway is the most swedish norwegian out there

Old gay on suicide watch.

the most italian norwegian

Sweden is in the EU and Norway isn't.

I bet you can't even point out Tennessee on a map. This is why Europeans are the laughing stock of the world. You don't even know basic geography.

>he's never heard of Knute Rockne

You have to go back.

Sweden is Norway's Mexico

Most Americans couldn't

Most Americans know where all of the states are by 5th grade. I guarantee the majority of Europeans can only point out California and Texas. A state like Iowa or Wisconsin is more important to the world economy than Norway and Sweden combined, but none of you could point it out.

Eurofags absolutely BTFO

>self hating Yank
Good lad, keep downing the red pills.

Iowa GDP - $157b
Wisconsin GDP - $273b
Norway GDP - $400b
Sweden GDP - $538b

Didn't think he was being literal, but you just practically proved him point. Embarrassing.

old gay lol

>cold makes it hard to kick

Attached: 1561934121720.jpg (480x480, 22K)

>old gay

>wide open to wind
>coldest cities in the NFL
lol have you been to Foxboro? No it isn't, it's in a big pit with openings on either side of the stadium, it's not special or unique for kicking. And how fucking laughable calling it one of the coldest.

kek
Norway's GDP would put it 15th out of states and Sweden's 13th, and I fucking guarantee the average Swedecuck can't put Georgia or New Jersey or Washington on the map just to name a few

plus you have to kick once a year at buffalo, which on average is the worst place to kick in the league

Im honestly SHOCKED that Iowa has almost half of Norway's GDP. Embarrassing really.

NFL only selects blacks even if they aren’t the most athletic. They were interested in Mario Itoje, the only black guy on the England rugby team, he’s not even the fastest or most athletic guy in the team, just black. Total cuck sport.

I'm from Boston retard, Gillette stadium is totally exposed to the wind, and I've been at 3 playoff games under 20 degrees. For a while the 2003 divisional gave vs the Titans was top 10 coldest in NFL history, 2014 game against the Ravens dropped to 10 degrees

>a fucking cornfield has almost half the GDP of an oil nation
kek
KEK
K E K