/heem/ - the count edition

Attached: the count.jpg (1080x1080, 344K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DpceKKWP9Ew
youtube.com/watch?v=BBoKEPq3__8
youtube.com/watch?v=LHfEUovdIzY
archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/91225508/#91226041
archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/90068357/#90068839
archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/91034053/#91034419
youtu.be/Z8vGFBSmQck
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=142&v=cZXQhl9t1qk
youtu.be/at1OgfjE3Xk
archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/87062729/#87070865
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1565584189190.webm.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fat fuck Till

Attached: Toilet.jpg (1364x1080, 520K)

these niggas out here auditioning for titanic

Attached: 43e2ac8b57e7f8b194c253759d9b1ee4.jpg (1299x672, 341K)

Attached: 1563058583985.png (1734x1036, 1.13M)

Diarrheabib fartasspoojerkoff

Attached: Pet Rockhold Monkey.png (1080x1621, 1.29M)

My name's Mike Perry, welcome to Bum Ass

Attached: tin.jpg (728x409, 35K)

meanwhile rockhold's working the tilt a whirl

Attached: Valentina-Shevchenko-Feet-3979125.jpg (1080x1350, 101K)

how is the security guard on the right still employed he never stops anything, kevin lee ran a marathon to punch chiesa

>His brand
Cazzie. Fighting isn't about brand name this isn't the wwe. Posting a record without listing the fighters he's fought is a cazzie move. Askren was undefeated before coming to the ufc and look at him now. The biggest meme in the ufc.

Attached: FgQMCcp_d.jpg (640x480, 56K)

damn now i regret picking pettis

Attached: 1530831899556.png (600x591, 945K)

seethe

Pettis was getting really boxed up by Wonderboy, first person to make Wonderboy look like a pressure boxer.

>Wonderboy was winning until he lost
>Pettis will lose t-this time

Attached: IMG_2970.jpg (442x526, 20K)

is pettis the first person to knock wonderboy out cold in his entire life?

Pettis was 3 punches away from beating Tony

pettis quit on the stool lmao

Just got out of county jail and i jits'd this nig that i caught trying to steal my sneakers while i was downstairs cooking my specialty gulash ramen.

I heelhooked him and tore his shit up. Was this excessive from me? I couldve easily taken his back in a scramble and choked him out but some weird rage in me wanted to maim him for trying taking my shit.

Incarceration does weird shit to your psyche brothers...

Bisping sucks ass on the mic

Rip nose

Attached: 1565453603636.webm (1280x720, 2.69M)

I think he said so himself on stream while in the hospital with his mom and brother

first after himself

Attached: wonderboy self heem.webm (640x480, 2.62M)

Champ Shit Only

>Le gets walked down by a featherweight man
youtu.be/DpceKKWP9Ew

Attached: stoned indian.jpg (1043x926, 57K)

No, Ellenberger did it, Woodley knocked him out 3 times in one fight and Till knocked him out cold in the 5th. Pettis is however the first person to win a referees stoppage against Wonderboy.

any updates on perry’s nose?

Pettis was never flushed, he got robbed against Holloway and he's flushing Diaz next week

No that's normal.
I have thoughts of doing shit like that several times a week. Difference is I have no skill or training so I don't do it.

So you really think Pettis could beat Mcgregor?

I'm a big Tony fan, but even I can admit Pettis was close to winning that fight. I don't see what Nate will offer that he didn't already see against Tony.

he quit on the stool against holloway lmao

more of an ear at this point

He already has in a lot of ways

I didnt know weather you were refering nate or pettis before clicking the video

Attached: Poolloway.png (532x604, 220K)

not really, i did it with a bunch of fags too

Glad 241 is coming up because I actually care enough about it to argue with everyone about picks. Feels good bros.

Attached: 1556385816887.jpg (630x443, 82K)

Attached: Dustin Poirier - Anthony Pettis (rib injury).webm (960x540, 2.94M)

wake up whoever she's fighting next

Attached: glasso.jpg (1080x1080, 64K)

le ebin middle finger xDDD

anyone that's not a midget can beat McGregor

I heard they've given up the search.

Attached: platinum perry.jpg (450x279, 22K)

Pettis was a brainlet trying to cut to 145. He could never match the cutbabby abilities of Max because Pettis has a package unlike mini Max.

Attached: Minpilloway.jpg (605x669, 37K)

Pettis is a midget, he has no reach or frame advantage.

Nate diarrheaz (invented by me)

Yes because Pettis isn't a manlet compared to Conor.

Attached: conor and artem.jpg (1080x1349, 169K)

Attached: mad.jpg (1250x781, 271K)

Yeah i would too if i lived in brazil, you filthy animals dont respect leglocks anyway

I'm willing to bet Pettis will find some excuse to quit before the third round even starts

as much as I dislike Cuckmier, a small part of me hopes he beats Crybaby Stipe again, just to shut him up

also, Pettis will obviously beat Diaz

Attached: Oezdemir flattens Latifi.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

That kind of says all you need to know about you.

Paola the Natural Costa
Nieky the Natural Holzken

who deserves it more

>5'10
>72 inch reach
He's good size for a LW and there have been plenty of smaller welterweights who have had success

Pettis is taller than him which is enough

Conor doesn't fight anymore. He just tweets about losing to Khabib. You're probably stuck in 2016 and that's why you still rate Nate and Conor.

He's not actually 5'10. His arms are so short compared to Mcgregor. He struggles against southpaws as well.

DC knows what's up, build a legacy on steroids but stay fat to quell any suspicion

The lone heem in ur-a-gay. Thank you based no-time for making this card watchable even if it was for a brief moment.

you're stuck in 2010 with anthony pettis lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=BBoKEPq3__8
pettis would have been so much fun to watch if he never fought anything but shitters

>leglocks

pfffffffttHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

Pettis has a win in the past 3 years. And against an actual full grown man

>forgetting based Luque
you're not wrong though

Attached: Luque guillotine Perry.webm (640x720, 2.96M)

Based. I hate DC too, but I want him to heem Stipe so Stipe can finally retire and stop whining about "muh fluke".

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

more losses than wins m8, one of those losses against a featherweight lmao.

>forgetting this can crusher who had some glorified sparring session robbery against another can
amazing for sure

Eh you're just obsessed with hating the popular fighters in Nate and Conor. Diaz is overrated sure, but this is a very winnable fight for him. Mcgregor I rate highly, he would destroy Pettis who has zero head movement and backs up in a straight line.

He beat Wonderboy this year my dude

Max Holloway is a PROTO cutbabby so he shouldn't count

perry won this exchange
those body shots were doing actual damage, instead of slightly putting pressure on a guys neck

When you really think about, the outcome of a fight is just arbitrary. Anybody has the potential to beat anybody given the right circumstance. James Vick CAN beat Khabib, and even if he were to do so, we'd still know Khabib to be the objectively superior fighter because he has the better skillset. The actual outcome of the fight is just a set of things that fell in place at the right time. This is why even though DC did indeed KO Stipe, Stipe is still objectively a better fighter. I know this because it is a tangible, measurable set of skills, whereas DC's win over him is purely just chance. Like drawing names from a hat.

Nate lost to a featherweight three years ago and hasn't fought since.

Will nate be his least shitty version because he wants the conor trilogy?

Still more than Nate

Wish you were in my fuckin gaurd right now, de silva

Attached: Heemman.png (1440x1440, 800K)

this

Show me the "tangible measurements" that prove Stipe is the better fighter

pettis continued fighting to his own detriment, moving nowhere in the rankings and often quitting on the stool when clearly outmatched against elite competition.

>Nate
>Able to count to 3

yeah right conor is super invincible with his shit cardio, chicken legs, shit grappling, and nonexistent defense thanks for the a rate analysis luke

why isn't tony booked to fight

He keeps going back to the Wonderboy fight, you think he's going to get lit up for 2 rounds and then get a flash jumping knockout again?

NOOOO LEGLOCKS ARE SERIOUS STOP LAUGHING B B B BUT LIGAMENTS AAAAAGGGHHH FUCK YOU HUEZILIANS AAAGGGGGHHHHHHHH

He was getting the shit beat out of him and then lucked out because Wonderboy decided to drop his hands and throw an off-tempo kick. How does this apply to the Diaz fight or any other future fight?

he's fighting Khabib whether he wins or loses against poorier

he doesn't have to fight anyone

>the pettis Diaz count down is basically a hype up to Diaz mcgregor 3
yeah this fight is happening

I said tangible set of skills, not measurements

dc is the better boxer, wrestler, overall grappler, doesn't have cte and isn't a chinlet
and he's 5'9 with a 50% body fat uet still heemed him the 1st

Beat Aldo a guy who would destroy Pettis, and most people knew it back when they were meant to fight. Dominated Alvarez who beat Pettis and knocked out the guy who dominated Pettis. Knocked out Poirier in the 1st who dominated Pettis on the feet.
>luke
Right the biggest Mcgregor hater from here, still obsessed with random people from Yea Forums you loser.

/ourguy/ Paulo will win, right?

Attached: cry baby beta ERASED.webm (960x540, 2.96M)

Is he, dare i say, unheemable?

Attached: Platinum.png (1386x1826, 1.9M)

Attached: 1537913374226.webm (1920x1080, 2.98M)

>lucked out
Always the cop out response for pretentious retards who don’t know what they’re talking about. He fights with his hands down all the time you assclown why is it so noteworthy now? He backed up and was expecting another leg kick that Pettis has thrown a billion of and Pettis pulled him towards the cage to explode off of

Is AKA a meme? What is a relevant fighter right now that is a product of that gym?

>dc is the better boxer
Wrong
>wrestler
Wrong
overall grappler
Irrelevant
>doesn't have cte and isn't a chinlet
Irrelevant

>pettis pulled him towards the cage
yeah he totally wasn't being backed up the entire fight by wonderboys pressure lmao

>beat aldo
yeah cool, and he lost to joe duffy who pettis would destroy, aldo is so overrated, no one gives a shit about grade school mma math

>Right the biggest Mcgregor hater from here, still obsessed with random people from Yea Forums you loser.
oh so callan? even more pathetic you literal fag

i-i mean this young kid c-called rockhol--- oh....
i think you're right

>He fights with his hands down all the time you assclown why is it so noteworthy now?
Because that isn't how Nate Diaz fights you fucking mouth breather

He's actually ranked at welterweight though and Diaz isn't so he pretty clearly moved up the rankings. Not to mention fighting the best fighters makes you a better fighter. Iron sharpens iron.

I COULD TAKE YOU ALL

Attached: 20190810_181600.jpg (1929x2572, 1.72M)

Yoel is off the juice

Attached: SmartSelect_20190812-001512_Samsung Internet.jpg (1164x1668, 834K)

Not mutually exclusive. Glad you stopped being so chromosome deficient and realized it wasn’t luck

>decided to drop his hands
Which implies he made some deliberate mistake from his usual style you retarded fuck.

he's sabotaging Dustin, ready to step in in a weeks notice

seems like they've been pumping out a shit load of fighters lately. have noticed a lot of fighters coming out of gilroy

>webms that are hard to watch

Attached: JUSTy erased.webm (640x360, 2.98M)

Thyre like 2/10 in their last fights. Dc will probably win but shitbib is def gonna eat a shiek sized shit at 242

Youre right aka is shit

I don't know about the guy behind him but Yoel is looking fucking Yoked

Justin "Big Pretty" Willis
Deron Winn
Khabib Nurmagomedov
Umar Nurmagomedov
Daniel Cormier
Luis Pena
Blagoy Ivanov

>He was winning until he lost
Oh I guess it doesn't count then. You should tell Wonderboy it's ok that you got knocked out cold because it doesn't count. But Wonderboy is a tall rangey striker like Nate, except Wonderboy is a much better striker.

Yeah. Yoel got silently flushed

Attached: Screenshot_20190811-121031.jpg (329x989, 128K)

4-5, my guy. twilight of his career. it's over.

>gets heemed
>still takes paulo poosta down
people unironically giving him a chance again yoel ?

Holy shit do you train there?

He only looks like that because he hasn't cut so much weight that he can barley walk yet. Of course he looks lean as hell when he completely dehydrates his body. He doesn't always look like that.

i've never called the KO luck lmao. i will always contend that pettis looked terrible in that fight.

>who pettis would destroy,
Based off what? He still can't stop takedowns and their hands are pretty equal.

I have as many wins and losses as Nate in the past 3 years and I'm not even a ufc fighter

Attached: 1553901378811.jpg (1080x1080, 234K)

>making it about yourself
must be a woman

You’re in a reply chain which calls it luck, dummy

> i will always contend that pettis looked terrible in that fight.
Cool story

OH MY GOD LOOK AT HIS FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-10-23-11-24.png (720x1280, 758K)

Attached: Nate Diaz - Michael Johnson.webm (1280x720, 2.51M)

i was replying to one specific part of that post you baby retard, not adopting the stance he was attacking.

seethe

based off having a functioning brain you gimp faggot, did you get banned from twitter again which is why youre so catty? you havent tweeted in two days and god knows how active your womanly fingers are

wtf this actually went to a 2nd round

Attached: Diaz rocks Conor.webm (1024x576, 1.9M)

jesus christ... are these types of injuries really worth it for the fleeting 15 minutes of fame?

>i was replying directly to your post how could you possibly think im the same person
Now you just sound like a brainlet on damage control. Grim

jesus christ man, that shit was awful to watch at the time, big rigg got brutalized

All memes aside, how do you pass that guard?

kek baby retard on seethe

Wait which one are you pretending I am now?

Its okay little guy

remember when you picked aldo and chad to beat volk and he ended up smashing them both? then you called random people retards for not scoring it for aldo? you have an unhealthy obsession with swarthy brazilians like rda too

cringe

If I was that would only make Nate look worse

Are you on about the valbong guy?

Pettis got completely shut down and lit up by Wonderboy but for sure if Nate throws a side kick it's a hundred percent over b.

you being a woman or not has no bearing on how nate looks, sperg.

He looks like that rapper "the game" in this pic and yeah he is definitely off the juice

you niggas doubting Showtime will get your mouth shut when he flushes Diaz next week

Mike Perry didn't have a whole lot of good career options to be fair. He'd probably be working fast food if not in the octagon.

Attached: fbb532d84d97d4713c945319f25462c9.png (394x432, 204K)

based

Nate weighed in at 160.5 against RDA and still got ragdolled lol what a cutbabby

no need to hide it nobody cares about it as much as lukes despite yours being every bit as obnoxious fag trash

Based

Attached: EAshsIpU0AEYNAH.jfif.jpg (828x1472, 125K)

for sure wonderboy only lost because he did this thing one time that hes done his entire career

Based

Attached: 9372726 (1).webm (720x480, 1.93M)

Perry should go to bare knuckle boxing and call out some flushed boxer.

oh boy pettis lost to these above 66% champs, nate surely checks those marks!

I know the Luke guy because you always go on about him, but it was another bong who started that valbong meme not you. You're just stealing a gimmick there. Make a twitter and call him a pretentious faggot though.

ok callan

You can't be scared of that guy like you are Luke, just do it from an user twitter account and post his reaction here.

pettis lost to holloway and ferguson, quit on the stool actually. holloway and ferguson are pressure strikers. nate diaz is a pressure striker. pettis is in trouble.

Ok I'll give you luis pena
Cormier and khabib are not products of AKA and the others are all turbo cans

Nate better hope he doesn't become a karate fighter overnight, or else Pettis for sure will G-G-GADOOOSH him my man

This American is just always mad, it's the same one who kept crying about Edwards and was completely wrong.

max and tony are champions with a respectable record, nate is a journeyman can

Someone should tell him it doesn't matter if he keeps losing.

Attached: Ellie Bisbing.jpg (1080x1346, 1.67M)

He got TKO'd by Holloway, also both Tony and Holloway are top 10 p4p fighters. Diaz is a can that lost to Hermes franca

Diaz at 170 is Max at 155.

styles make fights, pettis isn't good against this style.

Van Buren and Islam

he does canrate, hell just kick nates legs like wonderbread thompson then knock him out with a headkick like josh thomson, its liquid poetry

yeah you have a huge crush on edwards too, i actually like him but youre so obsessed you didnt even think usman would beat rda or woodley now you suddenly think leon is the only one that can beat usman

He beat Jeremy Stephens who hits much harder than Nate

post a more recent picture of her

hes beaten a bunch of bums, especially ones that cant check a kick or wrestle him

Nate is not on Tony or Max's level lol

Lads i don't think till deserves all the hate, i want to see him be champ one day.

Attached: HypeJob.png (489x491, 111K)

He looks like Chael in this pic

Diaz is our guy, fuck you reddit zoomer contrarians

yeah you like him for some reason too despite grandstanding on people who are far less pieces of shit, why do you bully luke thomas so much?

That's wrong I picked Usman in both of those. Unless you're still pretending I am one of your discord pals.

youtube.com/watch?v=LHfEUovdIzY
DOES HE NOW?

He is rightWe tried to tell you that Usman would school those punks

Attached: Screenshot_20190811-165338.jpg (1349x918, 408K)

hes the original shereddit boy

He should have retired after Tyreese humiliated him

>Some 80 IQ DUDE BRO STONER who fights once every two years is /ourguy/
could you be any more wrong?

archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/91225508/#91226041

dude im literally the only person who even talks about twitter other than the lithcuck, stop pretending, your jack slack obsession is creepy and ironic too since you both pretentiously jerk off to 50s boxing technique

Fuark he's on that shit they give to pitbulls that makes your head grow

Attached: 20190804_195952.jpg (77x101, 3K)

yeah everyone hedges bets, turdbreath, you and sriram are so far up rdas asshole its hilarious you guys unironically scored it for him against colby and scored it 48-47 for usman in their fight

Nope. Nate doesn't have a wide karate stance like WB. And Pettis is too small, he'll never be able to land significant leg kicks on Diaz without getting laced up with combos. Not to mention Nate will be in his face, pressuring forward, and never giving up the range to allow leg kicks. Pettis quits on the stool before the 3rd. Mark me woods.

Attached: 1450576922174.webm (1280x720, 2.16M)

archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/90068357/#90068839

Wait. Pettis x Nate is this weeked?

Shieet im hyped up nibbas

26 days until diarrehabib gets a fat Saudi sheikh style shit taken down his throat by dubstin poopier

when is boston salmon fighting next?

MJ won the 1st round

For me, it's prime Honda

Attached: 1465160468895.webm (1280x720, 1.34M)

BROTHER

Attached: Andrei-Arlovski.jpg (720x960, 90K)

archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/91034053/#91034419
Yeah it was a Brit not you who started that twitter thing.

absolutely based

the quadruple champ does what the fuck he wants

Reminder that Canbib gets ragdolled by any competent D1 wrestler

Attached: 1488515911168.webm (314x172, 818K)

The Michael Johnson fight was in 2015 lol

So Im currently at the office, and today is my last day. 10 yous and Ill jump on my desk, film it, and scream "OH HE'S HURT! STOP THE FIGHT!" in Joe Rogan fashion.

Nates never improved or decreased, he's just the same. A durable journeyman with a fast 1 2.

Isn't this the fight where he set the "takedown record" because he couldn't control his opponent on the ground at all?

He doesn’t need to, he has a wide heavy boxing stance

>too small
Lol dudes a hamplanet and perfectly height wise for the fight

>Nate will be in his face, pressuring forward, and never giving up the range to allow leg kicks.
Just like every other fight

Thiccboi 185 Pettis when?

Attached: Screenshot_20190811-200543~2.png (499x434, 304K)

Friendly reminder that Abel Trujillo was considered a freak athlete wrestling/bjj/striking trifecta phenom and Khabibi dismantled his entire career and set him on a path of ruin

Friendlier reminder that Khabib is undefeated and Champion

Attached: 1554258191705.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

ok?

ok? its still you

Ah HAHAHAHAHHAAHA are you that little fucking pussy who wouldn't go in the voice chat? You obese lispy loser. Why don't we jump in now and have a proper chat?

Imagine caring about two wothless hasben cans fighting each other

when you have cardio to repeatedly throw your opponents head into the canvas, who the fuck cares?

Reminder that Nate has been heemed by a head kick and that showtime has great kicks.

for sure his 10-4 record was something to behold

BIG MAD

>voice chat

Is there an autistic discord somewhere for basement dwelling /heem/ers?

Attached: 1565363208714.jpg (1380x918, 232K)

But you said I was Luke earlier. What's wrong with you?

Alternatively, Pettis has been heemed by punches and Nate is a good puncher. This is a tough peach to crack for sure.

i know for a fact this isnt luke because he can barely muster up a quark of testosterone in his passive aggressive twitter rants

people give him shit for this but unironically a great move in the long run. Who knows how many shots he would have taken with Dustin in mount, how much he would have fucked his brain and shortened his career. Look at Weidman vs Rockhold, if you're 'surviving' refs can let it go for ages.

5+ win streak and getting set up for title contension

khabib has killed more careers than usada

He was facing a can and the fight was in 2013.

Bisping sucks and his platform has only grown since he retired

then i found out you were callan, why are you such an angry gimp all the time?

Khabibi would unironically disintegrate Colby Covington

Attached: cropped-594582982.jpg (893x1200, 289K)

oh fore sure beating marcus levesseuer and khabib in his first two fights had him catapulting towards the belt 100%

It was a bong who found out valbong is Callan not you, and I'm not valbong he's in his 30's and is terrible at predicting fights like you. And you are scared to even call out valbong in discord or from a private twitter.

Max is the only person to tko him by punches and he has better stand up than Nate. Pettis was always drained trying to make 145 like a brainlet. Still in awe of how Max makes 145 while being bigger than a lot of lightweights.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-12-01-at-11.53.19-AM.jpg (768x1020, 95K)

Every fighter Khabib has faced was considered elite, after getting mauled they are considered a can

Conor is no exception to the rule

Attached: BuyE-z3CMAAdAo7.jpg (600x800, 76K)

Its the opposite actually. Al didn't have a career until he fought Khabib. RDA went on to become champ at LW and fight for a belt at WW. He ended Pat Healy and Barboza, that's for sure.

you now remember when Iaquinta flushed Masvidal

Are you implying Abel Trujillo was elite? Khabib doesn't even fight the same as he does in 2013 you cazzie. I have no clue why you felt the need to bring up Conor when talking about Abel Trujillo.

Will you sob when Khabitch gets his head split open by Dustin?

Attached: Khabestiality loses to a can.png (626x509, 70K)

Max got exposed vs Poirier.

Hes a cutbabby midget flusher, Conor 2.0. I am not impressed by his performance.

Attached: 1555220590743.webm (960x540, 2.93M)

>Anonymous 08/12/19(Mon)03:14:09 No.94746978▶
>File: Screen-Shot-2017-12-01-at(...).jpg (95 KB, 768x1020)
>95 KB
>
> Max is the only person to tko him by punches and he has better stand up than Nate. Pettis was always drained trying to make 145 like a brainlet. Still in awe of how Max makes 145 while being bigger than a lot of lightweights.
>>>
>Anonymous 08/12/19(Mon)03:14:29 No.94746980▶
>File: BuyE-z3CMAAdAo7.jpg (76 KB, 600x800)
>76 KB
>
> Every fighter Khabib has faced was considered elite, after getting mauled they are considered a can
> Conor is no exception to the rule
>>>
>Anonymous 08/12/19(Mon)03:14:34 No.94746983▶
>
> Its the opposite actually. Al didn't have a career until he fought Khabib. RDA went on to become champ at LW and fight for a belt at WW. He ended Pat Healy and Barboza, that's for sure.
>>>
>Anonymous 08/12/19(Mon)03:16:41 No.94747002▶
> you now remember when Iaquinta flushed Masvidal
>>>
>Anonymous 08/12/19(Mon)03:16:56 No.94747005▶
>
> Are you implying Abel Trujillo was elite? Khabib doesn't even fight the same as he does in 2013 you cazzie. I have no clue why you felt the need to bring up Conor when talking about Abel Trujillo.
>>>
>Anonymous 08/12/19(Mon)03:17:07 No.94747006▶
>File: Khabestiality loses to a can.png (70 KB, 626x509)
>70 KB
>
> Will you sob when Khabitch gets his head split open by Dustin?
>>>
>Anonymous 08/12/19(Mon)03:17:18 No.94747009▶
>File: 1555220590743.webm (2.93 MB, 960x540)
>2.93 MB
>
> Max got exposed vs Poirier.
> Hes a cutbabby midget flusher, Conor 2.0. I am not impressed by his performance.

oh I revved him

ok gimp i never said i found it out lmao

>admitting youre terrible at predicting fights
first step at not being such a self absorbed plonker

>Anonymous 08/12/19(Mon)03:10:27 No.94746932▶
>
> But you said I was Luke earlier. What's wrong with you?
>>>
>Anonymous 08/12/19(Mon)03:10:47 No.94746935▶
>
> Alternatively, Pettis has been heemed by punches and Nate is a good puncher. This is a tough peach to crack for sure.
>>>
>Anonymous 08/12/19(Mon)03:11:05 No.94746939▶
>
> i know for a fact this isnt luke because he can barely muster up a quark of testosterone in his passive aggressive twitter rants
>>>
>Anonymous 08/12/19(Mon)03:11:19 No.94746943▶
>
> people give him shit for this but unironically a great move in the long run. Who knows how many shots he would have taken with Dustin in mount, how much he would have fucked his brain and shortened his career. Look at Weidman vs Rockhold, if you're 'surviving' refs can let it go for ages.
>>>
>Anonymous 08/12/19(Mon)03:11:19 No.94746944▶
>
> 5+ win streak and getting set up for title contension
> khabib has killed more careers than usada
>>>
>Anonymous 08/12/19(Mon)03:11:22 No.94746945▶
>
> He was facing a can and the fight was in 2013.
>>>
>Anonymous 08/12/19(Mon)03:12:02 No.94746950▶
> Bisping sucks and his platform has only grown since he retired

There's my boy. Eternal rev.

The blackbreaker

Pettis will win becuase he has more indigenous blood

al was secretly elite though with a 5 ko streak over names like masvidal and diego sanchez

hes forever a gem for flushing kevin lee out of existence

You replaced Luke as the biggest loser on heem, you also quickly became the most bullied person on heem. Remember the no webms thing?

Abel Trujillo would unironically murder Canor

>elite
>flushed by Cuckald Cuckboy Cuckrone

literally yikes!ing at this thread rn

>al was secretly elite though with a 5 ko streak over names like
>>masvidal and diego sanchez

Realx there is a good amount of 5'11" featherweights. Shane Burgos is 5'11 and he carries more muscle as well

Khabib tried to kill his own career by jumping the octagon and then pretending he was going to box Floyd

Attached: IMG_5752.jpg (2048x1536, 289K)

>not a single name still working in the industry
>unanimous victory for khabib

Khabib has defeated multiple fighters that finished Poirier in the first round. Poirier isn't a power striker like Conor, and as someone posted earlier with that gif vs Pettis, he gets taken down with ease.

Lamb to the slaughter my guy. If he makes it out if Abu Dhabi alive he should consider himself blessed.

Attached: D2-7-Z-U0-AAHKv1.jpg (747x936, 68K)

Attached: EBJWb1oWkAI96jp.jfif.jpg (1274x2048, 445K)

why has there been so many shitty cards this year

no because khabibi will still be 27-1 and at least have 1 title defense which is something canor can never say

@ 3:11 big John says Max rehydrated to 178 vs Aldo youtu.be/Z8vGFBSmQck

you should try larping as luke again it was funny seeing his name attached with someone trying to show like they have balls

>watch Schaub hitpiece
>one of the points... against Schaub... is him calling out Callen's tough guy bullshit

Seriously? Schaub is an asshole for laughing at Callen's streetfighter larp?

Attached: 1521559284262.jpg (601x601, 121K)

love Dillon posting

I'm going to make a whole folder for Dillonposting. He's so based.

>names like masvidal

Al has fought twice since Khabib last fought why didn't he end his career or even finish him? Cowboy looked better against al than Khabum.

Not likely. He walks around 183 lbs out of camp eating cupcakes. No way he gets up there in less than 24 hours

>Killed his own career

By creating the most iconic image in the sport and headlining the most entertaining and most successful PPV of all time?

Attached: 2018-10-08_iri_44722586_I1.jpg (620x693, 45K)

Life would be so much simpler if I weren't so ugly. I literally have gross wrinkles at 19 like wtf man.

Attached: 1513404355883.jpg (1024x768, 81K)

You should try not being so scared of your own voice and jump in the voice chat with me.

If you think Coen is the biggest cuck on /heem/ chat please reply to this post

>Most iconic image in the sport
You're a Khabibsexual. Keep gobbling his nuts maybe he'll notice you one day.

Attached: E9ADF2EF-765B-48A3-9AAA-6A2D4E704ABD.jpg (2048x1496, 516K)

callen is a hard motherfucker b

Alright man I know you're upset but cmon

just practicing his jab against a seasoned boxer my guy

every "fight" is usually him just practicing new shit

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-25-01-59-54~3.png (720x723, 223K)

Why did no one include the upcoming events?

Based

Attached: mcgregorkhabibmeme12-1539023602140-1539023603834.jpg (625x508, 47K)

I like Nate a lot shame he just relies on his chin.

yes and

The twitter name of the dude who posted that is Harry Potter what the fuck is this cazzie Mickey Mouse bullshit hahahahahahaha are all Khabib fans just 229ers?

Attached: 1562210133846.jpg (174x373, 7K)

Attached: 1565495558146.jpg (1707x1707, 1.57M)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-12-03-34-51-630_com.android.chrome.png (1520x720, 675K)

>6/15
oh no no no.....
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHAAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHE

Maybe it's his real name.

>He ruins careers
>Oh that doesn't count he was just practicing
lol

Will Aluminum Mike Perry ever look the same after this?

Attached: 1565491122488.jpg (1280x720, 147K)

ok gimp

Attached: 1537912731857.gif (600x662, 657K)

in kabobs defense iaquinta literally fought the whole fight with hands down ready to spawl

Bet she doesn't feel so feminine now that she is with Elephant Man.

Attached: 1565490016050.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

Big John seems more reliable than some user on 4channel to me tbqh. Big John has actually seen the fighters on the scales, while you're just speculating.

So some high school wrestler who was preoared for a takedown despite training for paul felder can defend more than half of khabitchs takedowns? That’s a big yikes

Who /paulosexual/ here?

Attached: Natty.jpg (800x533, 44K)

I’m “No Nonsense” Keith Peterson

AMA

Why would that not make her feel feminine?

Do you ever just take a breath and think, holy shit, what am I doing getting this upset over nothing? I don't just mean you, I mean all you fucking losers who only follow mma to argue about it online. You guys literally made a discord because you thought it was heem that was bad, not you guys. But then all you guys did was argue so much in the discord that you came back here to name drop each other. I like to play along sometimes but I genuinely don't care about you or any of your faggy online nemesis's because you're all grown men too scared to talk to each other in real life.

no matter how many times you stuff it he will eventually get you

reminder Kevin Lee was supposedly a more athletic Khabib and couldnt take Al Iaquinta down once in 2 fights

>tfw picked Paulo but not gay
Did I just fall for a meme?

Attached: 1552096929875.jpg (514x537, 28K)

hahahahahahahaha

youre such a little tiny bitch, you might be puke after all

the simple answer to that question is 'no'

Attached: IMG_1585.jpg (890x569, 78K)

Cejudo is /ourguy/

It doesn't matter how many times you avoid a takedown against a guy who can take you down 30 times a fight, you will eventually crumble

He does not but he unironically is fucking stupid like 80 IQ dumb. He comes across as one of the most stupid dudes on the whole roster. I am only mentioning this because I have not seen anyone else mention it.

Attached: Screenshot_20190811-033940_Samsung Internet.jpg (2960x1440, 1.3M)

Reminder Kevin Pee took down Iaquinta 3 times in the rematch and once the first time they fought you dumbass.

just like tibau, kevin pee took down al multiple times, he’s just a shittier cardio khabib somehow and al actually had a camp to prepare

>reminder Kevin Lee was supposedly a more athletic Khabib and couldnt take Al Iaquinta down once in 2 fights
Are you retarded? He went 3/5 in the second fight. And he actually kept him there, unlike Khabitch.

Fab confirmed that Max walks around 183 lbs.

>and couldnt take Al Iaquinta down once in 2 fights

are you fucking stupid?

or tibau embarrasses you but that too its a beast fighting jv wrestlers semi successfully your whole career and getting lauded as the best wrestler eva

Imagine being so flushed you samefag the same post twice

Attached: 1559247727126~2.jpg (1013x1048, 160K)

>youre such a little tiny bitch
Means nothing to me, we're on an user image board.

Bisping's daughter is a dime

shats smallogay

Khabib is undefeated

Attached: 1564705504554.jpg (730x732, 101K)

oh now youre so shook you think only one person knows youre retarded

literally the same walking weight at colby

Oh boy its revved again, another lonely sunday dinner posting about his daddy simulator

Which is why it's bs, Colby is huge compared to Max and they're the same height.

and everyone knows youre a weak frail looking catty gimp

>B-But Teason Gleabau stuffed some takedowns 8 years ago on steroids!
>B-But Jichael Mohnson hit him once and he momentarily reacted to it!
>B-But Al Iaquinta 5 rounds!
>C-C-Cucknor wins the rematch!
>*slurps intensely while craddling Bernie campaign button*

Attached: twqp4jt0ugv11.jpg (480x581, 36K)

>Samefag
Cope

Attached: 20190811_195228.jpg (936x1000, 256K)

I'm not too much of a pussy to voice chat, you have a discord and a twitter and hide them both because you're so scared of me seeing what you look like. Post a throwaway email and we can set something up.

this dude is starving for attention b, YA NOT BLOCKBUSTER!

Attached: claudia disappointed.jpg (1433x1433, 621K)

every commission should be tracking weight when they are hosting fights

Attached: brian.jpg (720x1480, 127K)

Why doesn't he fight more often? Jon has twice as many title defenses in 2019 as Khabib has had in his entire career. No wonder why Khabib compared himself to Floyd. They're both scared to lose their zero.

no I'm not shook for not memorizing a flushed niglets stats on fights it didnt win

Attached: 1564840545990.jpg (1011x1200, 285K)

Liz Carmouche taking a huge shit

Attached: chael-haircut-poop6969.jpg (245x303, 28K)

hahahahahaha you also tried fighting that paul c loser too hahahahaha that was you? bahahahaha you fucking dunce

Seethe

Attached: 1555692802396.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

>I'm a pussy, the post

Colby could fight at lightweight if he wanted to be a cutbabby. Max could fight at lightweight and has already tried it. They're size isn't that different. The main difference is that Colby has a dick and mini Max has that small dick energy.

Khabib had 3 fights in 7 months before the suspension boyo

i watched that last night

>Oh I'm wrong better talk about Conor and 229 some more because that's all I know

youre so catty that you got banned from twitter agaib maybe stop being such a twitter thug towards randos ya gimp

Colby hits way higher than 185 then, he is twice as broad as Max with actual muscle mas and much thicker bone density.

No he didnt retard

I don't have twitter, you're just crying about your crush Pettis for some reason.

>arguing about nothing for the sake of it e-points

Attached: 064.gif (326x281, 171K)

Good thing he got himself suspended for chimping out. He was almost becoming an active fighter.

he walks around between 181 and 183 pounds. there's no reason to call him a liar unless you've got proof

ok callan

What does it feel like?

Attached: sketch-1564606863449.jpg (1440x1799, 164K)

Yes he did

Max is taller than Colby and Colby isn't that much bigger than Max. Max is just a cutbabby who can't fight people his own size.

Attached: maxresdefault-78.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

feels good man

Attached: 1565298814216.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Actually Polynesians are known to have very high bone density

colby at 181 pounds:
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=142&v=cZXQhl9t1qk

Attached: mcgregorkhabibmeme1-1539022480974-1539022482811.jpg (614x583, 42K)

Guy is so lonely he needs to talk to himself

colby weighing in the 180s isn't what's special you can point to a number of welterweights who have/still do it. max is a massive cut baby, and moicano and ortega

No, I think there is 3 Americans that support Khabib

Attached: DC-Khabib.png (700x366, 128K)

muslims are not people

only good post itt

finally somebody says it

Reminder if it's under 170lbs it doesn't count.

>brother please let me eat cake brother please it taste so good

Attached: 1558253854816.jpg (456x358, 28K)

khabib is a cutbaby and has seizures

Alhamdulilah. I know you guys don't like this. AL. HAM. DU. LI. LAH.

Attached: 1538936625718.jpg (682x742, 71K)

>tfw too big for featherweight but too small for lightweight

why dont they make a 150lb division I DONT WANT TO BE A CUTBABBY AAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 636593445128534365--Z6I5634-1.jpg (92x93, 9K)

Also Kattar, Burgos, Emmett, Zabit, Yair, and Volk

Alahu akbar

Seachures

Attached: 1524078910306.jpg (1440x800, 484K)

>COACH COACH ONE BITE COACH
>ITS OKAY COACH I SHAKE OFF THE WEIGHT WITH SIEZURE

Attached: Tiramabib.png (1357x993, 967K)

Who are this year's biggest MMA losers?
Ben Askren
Robbie Lawler
Aspen Ladd (The loss and the weight)
Max Holloway (losing twice to dustin, fighting an elderly midget, weigh ins)
Cris Cyborg
The guy who made the Schaub video
People who won't give Greg Hardy a chance
TJ Dillashaw

Attached: 160 pounds of flubber.webm (640x360, 1.54M)

ALLLLLLOHA SNACKBAR IS *eXACTLY* WHAT HABEEB NURGLEPOOPEEDOFF SAID TO THE TIRAMISU SECTION OF THE LOCAL FLORIDA LIDL
"nigga i aint eat cake i make that shit bruh" Said Nurmagomedov.

Attached: NURMAGOMEDOV_SAID[1].png (520x325, 129K)

Attached: khabitch seizuregomedov.jpg (1920x1080, 801K)

>TJ Dillashaw
Um, who is that again? The name doesn't ring a bell.

>like, I don't talk about tiramisu

Attached: based.jpg (733x790, 126K)

based orc language speaker

Prek tars dekklep zurk

Attached: fathead.png (786x587, 345K)

Khabib will humble him

Attached: Screenshot_20190730-224512.jpg (1440x2287, 826K)

kanker

youtu.be/at1OgfjE3Xk

New embedded

is that Vin Diesel

God its gonna be so exhilarating to see his jaw completely crooked and shattered while he looks around seeing every dirty robed sheepfucker gasping at his semi-conscious knocked out corpse

Yeah he's huge, he literally has narrow shoulders, no muscle and thin bones. He probably weighed less than Aldo when they fought.

Dushmed Poiralah'adin is gonna convert koifish to judaism

Khabib really does look like a cutbabby in this pic

>let me theorize my pretentious bullshit incessantly instead of looking at the fact

classic puke

I figured it out, you're the gay Pettis bong. You left heem after valbong found out you were gay and started bullying you for it archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/87062729/#87070865
That's why you're so obsessed with finding out who he is and why you hate the discord so much. You turned back up around about the same time Pettis got a win over Wonderboy and have been getting revved everytime someone insults him. I'm glad you're back man.

Everyone except the Monkey God cuts weight you caz

Do you really think he weighed less than Aldo? You must be a Mini Max nuthugger.

>mfw there's just a group of discord trannies bickering at each other in the background every thread meanwhile i'm just trying to incite race riots by swapping from pro-khabib to anti-khabib stances depending on the time of day for maximum rage

Attached: qlsii6ag15s11[1].jpg (1080x1080, 390K)

No shit everyone cuts weight Sherlock. I'm saying Khabib looks like he's close to 200 in that pic.

what reason will Tony/Khabib get cancelled this time?

Attached: index.jpg (194x259, 7K)

cutting weight is for pussy ass bitch niggas

ok pukey pie

khabib will lay for 6 months due ramadam then pull out for seizures then fight anyone else

I don't like Khabib for the same reason I don't like Max. They're both cutbabbies.

Because Tony has no reason to defend his belt against the guy that got slept and retired by Dustbin

Yes, Aldo is what 3 inches shorter and all muscle. Max has none.
>You must be a Mini Max nuthugger.
I actually don't like the guy I'm just not a manlet who thinks every tall narrow person weighs a lot. Do you also believe Vick walks around at the same weight as Darren Till?

Khabib will jump the octagon again regardless of the result

eVeRyBoDy cUtS wEiGhT

Gay pettis bong

no youre just a pretentious shitter that cant handle being wrong which is why you get so catty on twitter

when is toilet bowls next fight? i need to see this retard lose again

ok callan, hope the ban isnt too long this time im sure danny, ryan, and sriram long for you

>Colby isn't that much bigger than Max
Is total bullshit, Max looked tiny next to Poirier, belonged in a totally different weight class. Both Masvidal and Colby make Poirier look small in their training photos.

we know for a fact holloway was over 180 pounds when he agreed to fight khabib

Holloway’s nutritionist George Lockhart has spoken to several outlets over the last few days, and from everything he’s said, it sounds like Holloway is in for a genuinely torturous week. Lockhart told the Bloody Elbow that Holloway’s weight cut is equal to the biggest he’s ever presided over. In 2016, he helped Bellator vet Brian Rogers drop 26 pounds in five days, which means that Holloway was walking around carrying at least 181 pounds a week before his fight. Dropping that much weight that fast is not only incredibly difficult, but also dangerous. Middleweight Uriah Hall suffered a “slight heart attack” as he was cutting weight earlier this year.

10 years ago Mike Perry was given a choice!

>toilet bowls
this could be literally any fighter

lol I used to be Max's height and weighed 175-180 and I looked skinny as hell. Max is a legit 5'11 while Aldo is barley 5'7. Of course Aldo will look bigger that's how frames work. It doesn't mean Max doesn't weigh more. If you take 4 inches off your height and keep your weight the same you will look fat. If you add 4 inches you will look skinny (unless you're obese). This shits not rocket science. Max cuts so much weight that Bisping thought he had a stroke during an interview he had during his weight cut.

Attached: 1530807481028.jpg (1240x998, 93K)

And Nate smillessssssss - Joe Rogan.

Slap some of that blood on your neck and slip out. Don't let it go to waste.

>wake up valentina

Is she the one to beat valentina?
>bigger
>stronger
>hotter
I think so lads...

Attached: usa_today_10845242.0.jpg (1200x800, 102K)

You might actually be the most obese person on heem. Hours later you're still crying about someone on twitter who you could easy dm and talk to. Why are you such a pussy? And I can't believe you are the gay guy who got bullied by valbong

how would Masvidal be that much bigger than Peahead, makes no sense

youre such a pretentious self-absorbed shit, go to the job center and be a doctor instead of a dosser if youre so smart

yikes

Uhoh the "personalities" are at it again

just ignore them sweray

Attached: DUBJGriU8AACFq6[2].jpg (1200x1200, 230K)

Well Masvidal was a huge 155er, and has only gained weight since moving up. And his frame is really big, did you see him sat next a much stockier guy in Ponzinibio last night? His head is literally twice the size of a former middleweights.

keep telling yourself that

that girl will marry a literal nazi that beats her before even glancing your way

Attached: 1560107642803.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

ronda rousey is retired dude

Who is she? She's cute she kinda looks like Ronda.

Attached: 9ca07cb8021d0e5a451d05bffebbb01c.jpg (415x659, 73K)

I was thinking the same thing when I glanced over at the picture.

ok not puke

Please tell me you're joking? That's KGB! And she keeps making us money

>he looks like it from a glance so im clearly right!

god if i was actually british i wouldve met up with you and clowned you so fucking hard so long ago its not even funny puke

wmma is dogshit

Attached: maxresdefault[2].jpg (1280x720, 32K)

she's the only one with potential yes

gay, unemployed and a pussy

Based I'll start spamming her soon she's hot and more people should know she's almost Ronda level hot

Attached: 67obj8hvzuu01.jpg (859x596, 68K)

>Ronda level hot
aka ugly as fuck
god i hate you fucking simps
stop breathing

>watching these 2 spergs fight for hours and I'm just sitting here like

Attached: D3LoLN4XsAUJ1BZ.jpg (510x680, 60K)

lol dude you even admitted to being unemployed maybe if i was jobless in a council house like you id hop over and show you whats good you fucking gimp

Ronda does not look good in that picture. I used to like her until I saw this one and now I can never see her the same again

There's no point pretending anymore mate, you're the gay pettis bong who got bullied by valbong. Absolute fruit

Based

ok out of the closet tony montana get some new threads you little bitch yoga pants wearing poofter

Attached: 1564110188332.jpg (266x295, 32K)

great pic

Attached: Wot.jpg (964x568, 141K)

she cute

Is this in the UFC and why are they so desperate to get Smolka a win. Remember what Chris did to McDonald? That was as on sided as a fight could get

the reason colby didn't rear naked choke lawler in round 1 was because he doesn't want usman to know it's coming

colby def usman sub rear naked choke round 1

Cringe

Attached: 1523086929928.jpg (737x1098, 61K)

Loser lmao

>out of the closet tony montana

Attached: brock 1.jpg (331x313, 12K)

You've been samefagging this whole thread

Based!

Attached: 1484447238203.webm (822x658, 1.28M)

ok gimp

shouldve said out of the broom closet, poor gimps fag friends actually told him he looks good dressed like that, also hilarious seeing him constantly rag on fighters physiques while looking like a skinnyfat twink twig

youre such a shook little bitch, callan, seriously try not to get too worked up without your twitter fingers for a week

nice camerawork

Attached: 1557637675341.jpg (570x653, 42K)

so hilarious how hard you virtue signal about homophobia then mock a guy for it in private lmao such a little gimp all over srirams “golden brown” nuts

pathetic that she abandoned her husband due to a combination of some vietcong liar's lies and internet cuck outrage.

There it is, the cringiest post I'll read all night.

Attached: chael.png (366x438, 351K)

Attached: bear.webm (854x480, 1.63M)

Actually Donnie went crazy remember. I think he beat her up or something

They had a mild argument. The claim that he beat her was not made by Andrea, but by andy vietcong ngyuen, who deliberately sabotaged Andrea and Donny's marriage because she didn't like Donny's tattoos. Andrea can't defend her husband, even though it appears she wants to, because internet cuck outrage

Andrea on the incident
> “(Nguyen) did say some things that I would’ve preferred things not to have been said, because it’s just hard for me, because of my little girl,” Lee said. “Donny and I, we have a daughter together. Regardless of everything that happened, he’s still her dad. And him and I and his family, we’re still going to have to cope with each other. We’re going to get along for the sake of (our daughter). And hopefully we can be friends. I mean, I’m a forgiving person. A lot of the stuff that the media, the media they took the things that Andy said and twisted it to fit their story.”

Donny is now screwed though because he ran from police for months, so it's too late to defend him now.

Brock just dropped the wwe title.

imagine the Carmouche he dropped back stage

Canada, Canada are you there?

Tell me it gets better.

Please remind me.

Attached: higher primate Schaub.jpg (640x640, 116K)

Wake up Poirier. Time to return that belt to its rightful owner.

Attached: punished conor.jpg (650x366, 113K)

yes surely the UFC wants every skirmish to be completely stopped before it even starts

surely these privately contracted security guards are instructed to take all actions necessary in order to make sure these fights do not sell

Colby is a bum

Khabib is de greidest

Looks nothing like Cerrone

Attached: b444.png (257x278, 180K)

Wouldsniff

Attached: 1561286550518.jpg (276x396, 32K)

I want to make the thread this time

I don't know man but it was pretty dissapointing when this news came out. KGB + prison Nazi was a sick combo

I think that's Brandon Davis

make it now, I'll join and bump it

>gets booed
>has another boring fight

Attached: Valentina_Shevchenko.jpg (1159x1077, 116K)

Don't worry guys I already have a juicy one lined up

lol me too, may the best man win!

Hah me too but I'm a male (girl)

watch anderson vs cote or leites

Rough day bud?

rough year

Talk to me coral, what's on your mind, son?

It's gets better bud. Started lifting and training MMA and got a bjj gf. Lost 70 lbs. All this happened over the course of about a year and a half. Just keep pushing at whatever it is you are doing. Only started training so I could confidently HEEM every single one of you ( i can btw).

Have the flu and nobody asked me how I was feeling, my cat of 18 years died, blew it with the only girl that ever showed interest in me, really bad week. Been in bed most of the time, haven't gotten much fresh air.
I've been lifting and I'm in decent shape now but I should definitely start taking mma training/bjj more seriously. Happy for you bro, shows me that a hardcore long-time /heem/er can make it in this world and that we have a place. Just been really down on my luck and feeling horribly lonely lately, thank you for the motivation and kind words when I need them.

>lost 70lbs
>not bloatmaxxing
pathetic. you could never heem me lad.

Attached: 1556659058482.jpg (1000x1047, 95K)

Paulo "KING"Costa is going to TKO Yoel "SOLDADO DE DIOS" Romero in the 2nd round, and thats only IF Yoelito doesn't pull out of the fight.

Attached: 4273453.jpg (1024x1024, 99K)

Global financial crisis. The UFC will go bankrupt the day before the fight and the even gets cancelled

Best body kicker in the UFC.

Attached: colby kicks.webm (640x360, 2.5M)

And thus, just as swiftly as it had begun, the Ragin Al meme meets it's end

Attached: Screenshot_20190811-232445~2.png (1080x490, 64K)

I do kinda miss being 300 lbs and tapping manlets with top pressure. Worth the aesthetics tho.
Hey man it happens. Just find a goal you are genuinely interested in and pursue it 100%, easier said than done when in a rough place but it will add some motivation to your life even when you are feeling lost.

Hooker about to get re-flushed

What was robbies gameplan in this fight?

>blew it with the only girl that ever showed interest in me
Have you considered going gay? It's much easier to get laid.

Flurry once a round and hope it goes well.

any of you honkeys even have a Wikipedia page? I didnt think so
bums

Attached: 1563304372504.png (583x322, 209K)

the first one to give her a fight, yes

Attached: bizarro Ronda vs. bizarro Meisha.jpg (808x448, 109K)

I hate when they fight, and it's always over something so pointless.

he went out there to win the story of the fight and in my opinion, he did.
You see, by not throwing many significant strikes, he actually made a statement that despite putting little effort in in 25 minutes, Colby still can't finish him.
Imagine that, you're barely doing anything and your opponent still can't really beat you. It went over a lot of peoples heads, but that should be expected of the simpletons. I noticed it straight away, it was truly an amazing performance and Robbie won the story hands down.

he had nothing for the UFC's premier striker

Attached: colby lawler big punches round 4.webm (640x360, 1.54M)

>UFC "pro" """""""MMA""""""""

> ".."..."""""..."""."""""'""
Best brawler in the UFC.

Attached: brawling.webm (640x360, 749K)

I predict that Costa/Romero will be Lewis/Ngannou 2.0, witch Costa winning by split decision

Attached: 1531021943159.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

He lives a better life than you.

Attached: D_T0Cv2X4AAPzka.jpg (600x900, 78K)

I predict that Costa/Romero will be Lewis/Ngannou 2.0, with Costa winning by split decision

Attached: 1531021943159.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

I'm not one to usually say this and I've had arguments over fixed fights before, but this genuinely looks fixed. Colby is tapping him, Robbie is just bobbing around not throwing much at all rhythmically. You can litwerally see openings where robbie stops and could throw hammers but just doesn't, he ducks around instead and waits for more pitter patter.

huge shame, I almost liked colby for his attitude

Attached: 13745106_1714550118862838_5769456180334166016_n.jpg (893x1065, 50K)

IAQUINTA vs HOOKER verbally agreed for 243 at MSG

Don't enable the sperg

Why isn't this bum in the UFC?

pathetic, it's just a typo cunt.

Attached: loll.jpg (731x448, 76K)

Just a matter of time, homie.

Attached: D6k1T5cWsAAntXx.jpg (1080x1080, 116K)

I predict that Yoel's age will catch up with him and it will be completely out of the blue.
We're seeing this with Serena in Tennis right now (although she did have a baby).
Yoel will look 22 years old in one fight, and a 42 year old the next.
When it will happen is the question.

243 is in abu dhabi you pieca fat saudi shiehk shit

it's Australia actually
we were both wrong
but only one of us were rude and it wasn't me

you didn't have to expose him like that

Oh no I've been exposed :0

>tapping
big impact
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1565584189190.webm.

UFC's most technical boxer.

AAAAWWWW YEEEEAH!

Attached: 11335541_763353467096142_1767397532_n.jpg (612x612, 72K)

bet she cries during sex
she definitely cries during sex
imagine fat pat barry's angry sweaty face looming on top of you
I know I'd cry

new

Not using that thread. Someone make a different one.

I'm not kidding, make a different thread. Now.

cringe

Attached: Dvmu0cXW0AAZz2W.jpg (1536x2048, 318K)

Real newReal newReal new

/Heem/ is the biggest loser

Soccerkicks.