There is zero chance that the plan was for hunter to retain, so what did booker do wrong?

there is zero chance that the plan was for hunter to retain, so what did booker do wrong?

Attached: 282q1ovlphu31.png (960x720, 1.05M)

The plan was for Hunter to retain

Goldberg showed up

several counts of GOWB

Going against Paul

The plan was for Hunter to retain

they literally ran the same angle a year later with brock and eddie, and, eddie went over

And in the Brock angle the plan was for eddie to win

Irrelevant. Goldberg showing up meant Goldberg/Haitch was the Summerslam plan.

Booker didn't do anything wrong, reign of terror Triple H was just that good at politicking.

That has nothing to do with anything. It’s simple mathematics that there was no plan to run with Booker then because they had bigger shit planned.

people like booker dont deserve to be the champ, he was never going over

that goes against your progressive gimmick ya dingleberry

>so what did booker do wrong?
got over on the wrong brand

that gimmick went nowhere so i made a face turn ya dingleberry

Haitch told Vince about Booker T's criminal record

Didn't Vince decide last-minute that he didn't want feel good babyface title wins for both belts so Booker had to lose?

Is that why you jobbed to Uncle Jim in a Trailer Park Championship match in Summer 92?

excuses

that isn't me
impostor cringe

what?

huh? what u say?

back to pol incel

We'd be saving ourselves lots of grief if you used a trip ya mong

Booker was supposed to get something out of it but Trips politicked his way out of that shit

I recall years ago that Booker was originally suppose to go over. At the last second HHH went to Vince and said "Book doesn't connect with the fans." And he changed Vince's mind.

ya dingleberry

This. Plus Hunter's entire WHC reign of terror was going over all the top WCW guys before eventually dropping to one of his Evolution guys.

Nothing. HHH wanted to win so he bitched about it

HHH said goldberg was coming so they a. didn't have time for a Booker T program
b. he had to keep the belt to go strong into Goldberg's program to put him over
Obviously he lied because he wanted to work with Nash first and make him some main event money, and then buried Goldberg's run with a torn groin muscle

>put Goldberg over
>beats him to

More like he just wanted to bury all WCW guys.