ITT: Post deluded clubs that aren't as big as they think they are

Attached: Newcastle.png (595x599, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

worldfootball.net/alltime_table/eng-premier-league/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1200px-Logo_of_AC_Milan.svg.png (1200x1938, 183K)

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_England.svg.png (1280x768, 1K)

Attached: 294803B8-07E1-489B-8CBF-2CE0DED67D89.jpg (1200x630, 153K)

In terms of purely delusion and mental shalowness i agree

Newcastle is still a nice upper midtable likeable team. They are only shitters because of Mike Ashley.

Attached: Arsenal-logo.png (3840x2160, 258K)

Stopped being relevant after Benitez left. Had a soft resurgence in semi relevance with Emery but appart from that, they are shit.

Attached: vLLXe4oi315XPTDor6oyZW6U27EhvBRByyaCfvvXb4h9Xj0rCBEPcVXht5A4Oanf.png (400x400, 116K)

we aren’t deluded we are fully aware how shit our side is at football

almiron should leave that club

Unironically this desu. Celtic are a mediocre EPL side at best, a championship side at worst.

Not saying they are big, but being a good team doesn’t make you a big club. See: man city

Don’t believe the pundits, the delusion died with Schteev McLaren

why does anyone give a shit how "big" a soccer team is? I'm a bostonfag and I would love if all the bandwagoners would fuck off

Suuuure LADS. and this is only from a one week

Attached: anglo retards.png (5240x2082, 1.71M)

Proper embarrassing in the second tier when you have sides like Leeds and Forest pulling the "we get such high attendances, we're a BIG club" bullshit like it's something to be proud of and not embarrassing that they're knocking about with the likes of Luton and Brentford while clubs like Bournemouth with 1/3 of the number of supporters are in the top flight

It's called a joke, Pavel. If you need an example of a joke, look at your national team.

Thanks son's crying

WHEN I WAS YOUNG
I HAD NO SENSE
I BOUGHT A FLUTE
FOR 50 PENCE
THE ONLY TUNE
THAT I COULD PLAY
WAS FUCK STEVE BRUCE
AND THE TOON ARMY

Attached: Pepe SAFC.png (1868x1084, 821K)

Funny, because Sunderland now apply to this thread.

>never won anything relevant
>get mad even when they get consistent european football
>cringy obsession with Braga (who could also fit in this thread mind you)

Attached: VitoriaGuimaraes.png (300x405, 55K)

Attached: Leeds United.png (218x270, 77K)

The Seattle Seahawks "Dynasty"

Attached: sherman.jpg (960x540, 66K)

We da Norf

so tell him to start bandwaggon some decent football club

even thier fans aren't thinking that they are a big club

the classic England international fan.. once they lose everything they said “was a joke”

Refer back to , but replace "Pavel" with "Brett" or "Todd" or some other ludicrous name you lot have

we has more WC medals since 1966 than you, Josh

yeah, that’s the post I replied to... you can keep repeating yourself all you want, but that doesn’t change the fact that once England loses, every fan was “just joking”

Poland is literally the only country in the world that is more delusional and mentally shallow than the UK

Based

but desu we were just joking

You'll be sorry when it comes home

based

Attached: pickford.webm (600x338, 2.99M)

Sheffield Wednesday

>le put on the pressure team

Attached: 1200px-Tottenham_Hotspur.svg.png (1200x2463, 182K)

very low iq posts.

You can't expect lowbrow people like polaks and fat yanks to understand the irony, it's just not in their capacity to

>both Sunderland and Newcastle got out of the championship after one season
>Newcastle's worst crisis year is now Sunderland's most optimistic dream

Attached: Fuck_Molly.jpg (2000x1809, 767K)

Still mad, barça customer?

Historically they're a top 10 English club of all time though

worldfootball.net/alltime_table/eng-premier-league/

Nobody really does it’s just Liverpool or Man United fans justifying trophy droughts. Unfortunately they’re the two most supported teams in the UK so you hear it a lot
I love hearing one Liverpool fan bragging about how big their club is one week, then moaning about the Asian tourist fans at the stadium eating prawn sandwiches the next.

But literally every England fan knows we’re fucking gash. That’s part of the fun. It’s irony. I know yanks famously can’t fathom ironic humour but it’s the truth.