Untitled

Attached: E8734JH483.png (476x162, 19K)

IDS HABBENIGN

Attached: 1582798652808.jpg (598x574, 50K)

He's challenging Gargano, bro's!

hes showing up at nxt isnt he?

>*signs for Impact*

Attached: BE47B250-9F7A-4A0A-98C0-1F2772DB2766.jpg (476x144, 30K)

I fucking hope so.

t. Elite-chad

Broken kino is back on the menu, boys

Attached: file.png (754x416, 387K)

Holy shit. 1.5 MIL viewers tonight. USA will be forced to move NXT but if WWE is smart they'll just put it back on the network where there's no ratings. This is the nail in the coffin. It's happening!

If he does might as well rebrand NXT.

they've teased this shit so much that the only way I will pop now is if Matt *doesn't* become Dark Order leader

The shit posting would be top tier

After that carefully worded "Matt Hardy's contract expired" note WWE released sucking up to him, I'm almost positive.

Cultists told me they didnt want Matt Hardy?

Matt Hardy wasn't a draw even when he was good.

Reeeeee, I wanted to sleep tonight and just watch recaps but i guess i have to stay awake

Matt Hardy was a draw but he was never good

Calm down, tranny.

Don't get me wrong I loved the Hardys back then but how can people nowadays give a shit, Backstage role would be fine i guess but who tf really wants to see another Matt Hardy Match at this point

Doesn't WWE make people it released wait 90 days before they can do anything? If so he can't be talking about doing anything on Dynamite

I do, hes my favorite wrestler.

90 days only comes into play if they are fired.

>Not wanting to see the Janitor Otaku and the Executioner of Ropes and Beer in the Hardy Compound

the only way I could care about current year Matt Hardy, if only for working everybody
if Hardy goes to AEW, he will go AGAINST the Dark order

i don't think aew/the bucks would be teasing it so much if they thought he wasn't coming

Really hope so, it would be hilarious

You really weren't paying attention when they teased Marty were you

or Punk