Yuka: *literally jumps*

Yuka: *literally jumps*
Excalibur: "MAGICAL GIRL SPLAAAAASH"

Getting real sick of this faggot on commentary, lads.

Attached: 534790743678.png (1920x1071, 3.52M)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/v5lud
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He ruins her segments, get based Taz to call the damn action.

Imagine the handjobs

she is too cute, bros. i can't even...

Attached: 12983489221.jpg (1000x1144, 62K)

How dare the commentator put over the talent and express interest in a match

All the non-wrestlers, except maybe JR, in that fucking company need to mark out less desu senpai. In that battle royal a couple of weeks ago, I noticed referees jumping into the air and shit when guys were eliminated. It's fucking ridiculous. Girl Ref has her moments of acting like a dweeb, but generally, every ref in the company needs to act more like her.

And Excalibur is like Don West but without the charm. He's just a fucking dork.

Everyone who idolises flat chested women who look underaged need to be rounded up and castrated, because they are future sex offenders.

Please post this in every single thread you see on Yea Forums to remind these awful people that it is not okay to fetishize these women.

No, you retard. That's not the point. Her finisher is called the Magical Girl Splash and she's never used it in any of her matches in AEW. Excalibur calls every jumping move the magical girl splash.

He also needs to lose that ill fitting, ding-dong diddly mask

>How dare the commentator put over the talent and express interest in a match
I think it is beause what Excalibur calls Magical Girl Splash is not said move. Magical Girl Splash looks different than the thigns Excalibur is calling that.

>Flat chested women
Riho's only 100 pounds and has C cups so you destroyed whatever argument you were going to make in the first sentence.

Dumbshit, if the commentator flips out for every little fucking thing, it's utterly meaningless for him to flip out about anything. At that point he's just making really irritating noises. Listen to good announcers in other sports. Even in fast paced ones, like hockey, the announcers are kind of keeping their shit together until there's a barrage of shots or a goal or something, they just might be talking fast to keep up with the puck movement. Even peak JR just called the match like a normal person, even as all Attitude Era hell was breaking loose, until some particular high spot or epic bump or the like happened.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>C Cups

Not even that user, but jesus christ the cope

Yo, Riho has big boobs. She's not for me, she's too slim and I think her face is ugly. But she has big boobs for the body she has.

you're right, I don't know her actual cup size but she's got some nice honkers.

Based and this.
Can't you mentally ill fucks just keep it in your containment threads?
Also I'd recommend arranging help from medical professionals to take the necessary action to ensure you get therapy and meds you need to eliminate your pedophilic tendencies. Failing that, castration will suffice as other pedos have used this as a way to make them safe.

That dog faced gremlin has high B's at best.

Also my argument still stands, because all of the pedos have rejected her

I'm sorry to tell you this but idol stuff is shooped and she wears push up bras.

Based and truth-pilled

What about the photos done by audience members? Those are shopped to show off her booobs as well?

streamable.com/v5lud

That falls under the push-up bra category ya simp

I think she wears sports bras in the ring and there is still enough of the fat rolling around there to look good.
She has big boobs for her frame. She is not flatchested child.

She has C cups in Japanese size, which are B cups in Mutt size, and look bigger on her small, normal, non-fucked up body. Mutts are used to big dropping fat deposits held together by special underwear designed to shape their cellulite mounds, just like their media masters taught them.

love this thread desu

she is also not a magical girl, she is obviously a genius

>Everyone who idolises flat chested women who look underaged need to be rounded up and castrated, because they are future sex offenders.
this but unironically. you fuckers are creepy

Very much a massive lie, Riho has small tits for Caucasians, which is fair, if the catalogue was full of Riho threads, it would be fine, but a bit weird since it looks like she wrestled in an ironman match with a shovel and lost.

But every single other "Joshi", you have no excuse, its a real life manifestation of your own sick, perverted, MIGHT I SAY ILLEGAL, designs, like it's real life anime.

No one should want to fuck a flat chested, no-assed woman other than a pedo. And that's why you should be chemically castrated.

this is what a magical girl splash looks like

Attached: magicalgirlsplash.webm (450x246, 1.77M)

these guys think that because Yuka was getting Yuka chants at Revolution then the entire AEW crowd are pedophiles

Attached: ykaew.jpg (1014x569, 109K)

I can't believe the gooks are ripping off Alexa's Twisted Bliss smfh

Mil Clown did it better

Pedos getting btfo itt

I’m sure lots of them are pedos yeah. people who attend wrestling shows and anime fans have that in common

Good. We are reclaiming the board from these pedos, to stop it from turning like the wasteland like Yea Forums when all the cunnyposters were there.

Underaged sex is NOT COOL guys.

Yuka and Alexa had their same in-ring debut around the same time and Yuka's finisher is always from the middle of the rope.

Name a more iconic finisher

Attached: magicalgirlsplash.jpg (1600x900, 119K)

leg drop brother

WE WILL NOT TOLERATE SPAM.
WE WILL NOT TOLERATE PAEDOPHILIA
WE WILL NOT TOLERATE JOSHI-THREADS

incel triggered by sexually healthy joshi posters

>posting a Reddit meme
Cringe

That has nothing to do with my post. I will chalk it up to you either being illiterate, or an ESL.

WE WILL NOT TOLERATE SPAM
WE WILL NOT TOLERATE PAEDOPHILIA
WE WILL NOT TOLERATE JOSHI-THREADS.

pedos should be banned desu senpai

cute

she's ugly

Really getting sick of hearing “TIGER DRIVER ‘98” and “TOPE SUICIDIA!” every episode. He sucks.

Fans in the back.

Attached: 1583011331958.jpg (306x402, 21K)

Very much so.
STEREO TOPAYS.... OVER THE TOP!!!

Attached: Excalisoy.jpg (566x749, 110K)