Chelsea have this man as manager

Attached: EAycVeVWsAEasKu.jpg (664x680, 76K)

At least they're not wet dreams, I suppose.

So he's a literal cuck then

like my wife's boyfriend always says, cuckolding is a thinking man's fetish.

Attached: asdzcasd.jpg (644x244, 42K)

Why are women so evil?

From white supremacists to this.Shame on you Chelsea.

[spoiler]Based Drogba will however bring back the glory days.

I can't believe we've went form these Alphas to this..

Attached: goatchelseamanagers.jpg (615x409, 36K)

Its actually kind of depressing that frank fucking lampard has a higher IQ than the average nobel prize winner. Youd never know it hearing the twat speak.

is it not more about the fact that he subconsciously doesn't trust her than wanting to get cucked?

Attached: 1478432471396.png (377x330, 6K)

He has an IQ of 150 (look it up) only natural he should partake in the fetish for intellectuals.

They’re made to test men with schemes to figure if they’re weak or not based on their response. This is a good intuition on whether the guy is worth having children with

Men put them on a pedestal and the power goes to their heads. If my dick had pussy power I'd be the biggest asshole you ever met. You couldn't tell me shit.

maybe, it just made me laugh loool. imagining Lampard stressed every night dreaming of his wife getting fucked.

No idea what you're talking about, he speaks well.

Why is this evil?

if my wife cheated on me in my dream i wouldn't actually tell her, who knows what she'd think and how she'd react. women are perfidious.

>trusting your wife with your embarrassing thoughts
>she goes on national tv and tells everyone
gee i wonder why

hope it wasn't john terry he was dreaming of

Actually a 150 IQ decision to tell your wife you have this sort of dream, because if she's reasonable about you having it she's far more trustworthy than if she doesn't

Why do I have to share the world with those apathetic creatures?

Or Giggs

>embarrassing thoughts
Who says he's embarrassed?

thinking about your wife with other men is kinda beta

Lets be real, this is the two of them, the couple, offering themselves up for swinging to the best offer on national TV.

Shes gonna fuck another man within the next month while he fucks another woman. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING you can do about it.

I would divorce my wife right away if she told anyone something like this.

Bunch of sage shit lads. This is some discord tranny

Attached: Screenshot_20190812-010200.png (1440x2560, 927K)

>Big big brain 150 IQ
>Inherit a top 4 club
>Get btfo by a pair of Ngubus and a Welsh twink

>offering themselves up for swinging to the best offer
BOSS, I NEED TO JOIN CHELSEA

Attached: 26622.jpg (400x500, 40K)

bless urself Argentina. bless urself

I have an IQ of 143 and my life has up and until now amounted to zero major successes. I've had the privilege to be surrounded by people who seem to do everything and anything in their power to sabotage and derail me for the own gain. Not here to QQ, just here to state that you can be smart as fuck and still not achieve much in half a life time, if at all ever. It's way more important to connected and have people around you that you can work with and whom want to work with you. I think most people around me aren't even aware of my intellect because they automatically assume the worst and refuse to take me serious.

his iq isn't really 150. some tabloid made that story up.

Life for the truly intelligent is usually not kind.
Things like social lives and emotions are important and that's where we suffer.

Even that is highly subject to variance and the situational. Differing from women to women and any given phase in a woman's life. There are women who enter a relationship with a guy and simply maintain the belief he is worthy for they already tested him. Some women will test men more and/or less based on prejudice and confirmation bias. So based on stereotypical trait they will up the schemes or lower them, in turn confirming their biased suspicions, but actually not being accurate at all. Other women cannot stop testing men and it just pushes them away and the ones that stay fail the tests, leaving them eternally alone and frustrated. And a woman can be one of these more at any time of the day, year or her phases in life. You can be tested into oblivion leaving the girl in disgust of your weakness. Next she gets used and deceived by some fuckboy who might have been equal to you but due to circumstance, passed the tests. This leaves her crushed and out of her game, the next guy she meets gets easy tests because she's low on energy and confidence and just wants a boyfriend. This relationship can then last years for until she regains her old self, if she does at all. But all the while, she will remember you the loser and her boyfriend/fuckboy the winners.

See the point? It's entirely subjective and all be it an effective method to test men. It cannot function in a chaotic environment such as our modern society. Women today are just nuts, not evil or effective testers, nuts.

Perhaps, I've come to the realization the starting line is everything. Depending on what family you grow up with and how you get off on the race determines a whole lot more than genetically worthyness. It decides how quickly you grow up physically and mentally, the friends you take on, your status in life. People hate people that keep on growing and getting better. I'm actually very socially attuned but due to my social position in life I can't do much with it. And that position was determined early in life. Sure you can start fresh somewhere else without friends and family, but this also has it's ramifications. So basically pick your poison.

High iq only helps to increase the zoo visitor syndrome and isolation
Learn to code and leave humanity behind la

I adapt to any environment and fit in perfectly well but my vessel isn't one which will ever be successful. I've had many beautiful women fall deeply in love but as time passes they can never really live with this vessel for life. It's my weakness, along with wanting a family more than other things.
Maybe in another life.

why the fuck would she even make public his husband's sex dreams? what the fuck is her problem? does she not know what intimacy is?

you're such a godawful poster. you're getting to be as bad as Achilles

JUST

men’s 200m cringe final was close this year but the yank takes it right at the end referring to his body as his vessel! stunning bit of play there

nothing wrong about loaning your wife out to the club, keeps morale up

I'm tearing up thinking about it all as I open this bottle of wine

Ofcourse a bong and a burger fail to comprehend the subject of high IQ of all people. Kek mutts.

high IQ people tend to speak in plain english due to actually having had education beyond the age of 18 or at the very least not speak like a 15 year old pseudo intellectual trying to score marks in an english exam dragging out sentences with meaningless shit that sounds like it has more depth than it does

nah i'm like 200 iq and i love long paragraphs

>lelsea

Attached: 1548608711957.jpg (1315x1600, 231K)

>I-I can't understand what you say so you must be an idiot!
the muslim is showing, Mehmet

>dreams
no, they're fantasies

>women are so desperate to stay famous they resort to this
Oh i wish i was a river, i could sail away on...

this. and women regularly can't separate dreams and reality, no reason to give them any more excuse for confusion

The one sat next to Christine one told everyone about how she listened to her son having sex over the phone, loose women is literally that bad. Saira khan and Andrea McLean are peng though

Sail away to fag island bitch

Yeah I'd hate to have dreams about that every night haha

Do you have a mental illness? What is your Big Five personality? What do you look like?