Eternal Arsenal Thread

Attached: obama.jpg (800x800, 188K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LDAs3Y5ZFWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8OcqukmRdG4
arseblog.com/2019/08/arsecast-extra-episode-301-12-08-2019/
twitter.com/afcpadraig/status/1160868564804526080
twitter.com/GrimandiTweets_/status/1161015880177917955
arsenalvisionpodcast.com/episodes/2019/8/12/episode-309-newcastle-a-new-season-who-dis
twitter.com/afcstuff/status/1161068773140553728
player.arsenal.com/video/emery-pepe-and-ceballos-best-bench-cam
twitter.com/swissramble/status/1161168659861127169
streamable.com/bavki
youtube.com/watch?v=LgepQSDhZAk
youtube.com/watch?v=EDaO6RH-rew
twitter.com/GrimandiTweets_/status/1160666889728733186
arsenalweekly.com/2019/08/13/point-blank-range-newcastle-away/
twitter.com/SkyFootball/status/1161359785519976449
twitter.com/FootballCliches/status/1161378876368535556
youtube.com/watch?v=0UzekdcwL_0
twitter.com/OL/status/1161572674210082816
youtube.com/watch?v=Q3Ap1g4BAww
twitter.com/ElNennY/status/1161681373255675905
twitter.com/AntoGriezmann/status/1161696421822812169
twitter.com/OL/status/1161729197309644801
theguardian.com/football/who-scored-blog/2019/aug/15/arsenal-unai-emery-youth-chance?CMP=share_btn_tw
youtu.be/831obVodOAY?t=162
youtube.com/watch?v=m9dXFNPu4ak
arsenalyouth.wordpress.com/2019/08/15/gabriel-martinelli-in-u23-squad-as-arsenal-confirm-five-promotions/
twitter.com/kierantierney1/status/1162053468133187584
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for wenger in

League is in the bag lads

Emery finna get sacked by Christmas if he keeps playing with fire like this.

Wenger OUT (forever)
based Obongo

Do >we have Chelsea at home soon?

1st for Tierney

6th for arteta

around Christmas

>Burnley (H)
>Liverpool (A)
>Tottenham (H)
>Watford (A)
>Aston Villa (H)
How many points will >we get over those 5 matches?

Friendly reminder that if Shelvey had not been injured, Arsenal wouldn't have won.

ARSEALS IN

Attached: arseal.jpg (1365x904, 238K)

Attached: ozil walking off.png (1920x1080, 1.83M)

What ever happened to him?

I miss that nigga like you wouldn’t believe. He had a donkey fren too.

I miss Ramshit

Americans BTFO

W
L
W
W
W

>lads win
>thread dies

It's been like that since forever, if we win the league /arse/ would cease to exist.

I admit it’s more fun to shitpost after a loss but the league just LITERALLY started

I only post to tell jamaican and austria to fuck off but if we win they either have a meltdown or just leave so there's no point

this is the third thread today, what are you on about?

I'll never leave until we win the CL.

Eternal Frenship then m8

Based

Last 3 years when the title has been truly out of reach I really don't care if we win or not. The best we can do is get 4th this season so I'm kinda apathetic 2bh

pitifully boring match, only goal was an AMN pick and flick to obama
not much to say about it really

I appreciate the (You)s lads let us prepare for the next game and bully chelshit

in it until the very end frens

>Draw
>Lose
>Lose
>Draw
>Lose

Because 90% of these threads are shitposters who don't want Arsenal to win and like to shitpost. Even if they do win, they just shitpost harder.

This thread is 90% oppositions fans here to laugh at Arsenal. 9% are Arsenal fans are only here to complain and whine (/r9k/-tier losers), and the rest is me

desu I like arsenal

nice

Arsenal were playing like they were in a cup final. Their same issues appeared. Losing the ball in their half, losing the ball during attacks, sulking when the pass didn't go off, not playing to the whilst when it's clearly not been given and staying on the ground, unable to pass through deep defences, no flair, positivity or anything. Defence a shambles.

I maintain they won't get Top 6 because of this but perhaps seeing them with their '''''best''''' team will change my mind. If you can only scrape 1-0 against Newcastle, even with your best striker and record fee FW on the pitch, then, well... you're fucked. Furthermore, Martinelli's first touch as an Arsenal player (senior debut) was to give the ball away. Yeah he's the solution kek.

Arsenal are fucked, had you bought Rugani and Upamecano, then I might be worried about Arsenal getting Top 4. Instead, you bought a guy made of glass who won't be back until November, you signed a boomer from Chelsea who is known as David '7-1' Luiz, you signed a le fast pacey darkie on a gift card over 20 years, signed a kid who has the touch of a rapist and finally a dude who isn't even playing for you. Arse won't get Top 4 this season and it'll be a struggle for Top 6.

Attached: Be Advised.jpg (605x829, 129K)

TL;DR

Makes me nervous when he does this celebration 2bh especially on wet grass

you must have read some of it mate to decide not to read it, grow up

The TL;DR is
>I'm a Spurs fan and let me tell you why your clean sheet away was worse than us being outplayed and outscored at home by Aston fucking Villa for 70 minutes until we brought on a player who wants out and is advertising his skill

Don't know about him but I can tell you I didn't read it at all so yeah tl;dr

this
overly doomfagging like this has always been from spuds supporters

Attached: 1563400734313.png (820x698, 643K)

Holy mother of cope. Refute my points and I'll admit defeat and slink away, defeated. But my points stand and you can't break them down. Everything I said is backed up with facts.

3 points, clean sheet away from home, simple as - next.

Nope. First thing I see is that it's a wall of text. That's the moment I decide whether or not to actually read any of it.

Imagine being this fucking petty that you can't even take criticism. Perhaps it is autism? Well you ARE Arse supporters so, dumb question.

This anime image is the only rebuttal you deserve.

Attached: 1565551197695.jpg (1280x720, 262K)

back to facebook, Niall

Arsenal defence bad. Arsenal attack overrated. Uncreative Midfield. Poor possession retention.

Or you could discuss football on a sports board?

Why would I go on facebook at any point in time let alone discuss sport on it?

>yer da's first time on /arse/

>Or you could discuss football on a sports board?

Attached: 1313929357859.jpg (511x371, 30K)

It has nothing to do with it being criticism or not, mate. Like I said, all I saw was a wall of text. I obviously would have no clue if it was criticism or a compliment or what.

>Outplayed by Villa

Were you even watching the match? Kek, Villa barely even had possession on the ball and made one good counter.

Based on todays game:

Great:
None

Good:
Auba
Willock
Guendouzi
Monreal
Sokratis
Chambers

Shit:
Nelson
Mhkitaryan
Xhaka

Unsure:
Ceballos
Martinelli
Pepe

Big worrying signs in this game, still don't take enough shots, midfield still can't dominate weaker teams, some starting players are still trash.

Nelson will probably never score or assist a premier league goal if he keeps playing like that. Same with Martinelli.

A player to keep an eye on is Pepe's replacement at Lille, Osimhen. Scored 2 great goals today. We tried to get him after the U17 world cup in 2015 but he didn't come. Still only 20 too and will probably move to a big club next season.

Thread has been dying ever since we missed out on the CL mate. Shit team, shit threads. Simple as.

Forgot Niles. Would put him in "good" tier although he needs to be replaced by Bellerin fast. He isn't good enough at linking us play, overlapping or making quick crosses in the final third. He's a good back up and that's all.

>auba
fair, was good with service for the most part
>willock
he was good
>gwen
pretty decent
>monreal
surprised me but I think Tierney looks better, big league of difference though
>papa
he was pretty nice but rarely got challenged
>chambers
same, moves the ball well
>nelson
yeah he's shit, bang average at best
>mkhi
dogshit and should be sold
>xhaka
dogshit and somehow the captain
>ceballos
I like him, can't wait to see more
>martinelli
great off the ball but his touch needs work. presses well which will get him time in emery's system.
>pepe
unsure as well

to add
>niles
he was good all around but his pressing on defense was average. his hook up to auba was basically handed to him and newcastle crumbled all around here.

Guess why
AMN isn’t a RB, he is a midfielder.
Chambers should really be better in this area as that’s what he was for sauf-hampton.

Brucie's Newcastle are a relegation tier club.

willing to let Chambers pretend he's still a CB until he fucks up because it's better than playing Mustafi
Also I know AMN isn't a RB, everyone does.

amn was good this match

>kek

Attached: hat.jpg (2136x3216, 547K)

auba - laca - pepe
ceballos - torreira - ozil
teirney- sok - luis- bellerin

sub: kol, xhaka, martinelli, willock, nelson, holding, chambers, amn

how can other teams even compete with this lineup?

Attached: 1530213967230.webm (1280x720, 1.16M)

the absolute state of that bench

Xhaka IN
Ozil OUT

>Jose hyping us up

worried lads

Attached: ####l.jpg (1069x1200, 228K)

--------------Aubameyang-------------
-----Nelson--Lacazette--Pépé----
----------Ceballos--Torreira----------
---Tierney D.Luiz Papas AMN---
--------------------Leno--------------------

p-pls don't use my name

3 expensive forwards and a kamikaze defense
this is going to be a hell of a season

They were playing shit for 60 minutes until Villa's midfield got tired and Eriksen came on.

>posting lineups with lacazette in them
yuck

Guendouzi cynically clips Almiron and features to Atkinson asking what he did wrong. Turns around and grins in the direction of Arsenal bench. You love to see that shithousery.

I would go as far as to say we have no meme tier players at the moment, which is also good. Mustafi is definitely getting there though. But I feel much less embarrassed to support this club than I did in the days of chamakh, walcott, squillaci etc.

>70%+ possession
>90% pass accuracy
>31 shots
???????

They just weren't playing with creativity in the first half.

Laca can't play there, wish he could though.
So frustrating that laca and auba dont really fit together

saw that tweet too
it did make me smile
I thought guendouzi would be an absolute pussy, the way he holds his arms in such an aspie way. Pleasantly surprised

>possession matters
>pass accuracy matters
>shots off target matter

So you agree they played like shit

this guy gets it

This is the formation I would use.

Attached: lineup(14).png (480x600, 83K)

This will be /our/ seasion
>top 3 in the PL
>victory in the EL
don't @me

Attached: 61099969_2169322006449252_3665802896928145408_n.png (960x678, 164K)

still not expecting anything more than 4th place battle and finishing 4th - 9th

It was good the see the young lads playing with some passion and hard work.

despite some shit passes it was good to see Mickey actually running pretty hard and pressing. Thought he ahd given up on football based off last seasona dn this pre-season.

Unironically
W
W
W
W
W

Mikhi is like the most inconsistent player I've seen. In a 5 second sprint he does a 5/10 move, then pulls a 10/10 move, and then fucks it all up with a 0.5/10 final ball. I'd rather prefer a player that stays 6/10 during all those 5 seconds.
In the beginning it felt like he doesn't trust anyone else in the team except Aubameyang. Several times he had tons of good options and he still tried to pass Aubameyang. I'm sure next week Pepe will start, hopefully Martinelli too. I think that guy will be a special player in the near future.

Willock did what a lot of players didn't; he went back when he lost the ball. He didn't lie on the floor and complain when the ref doesn't call for a foul, he got up and went for it. Too many of Arsenals players do that.

Arsenal's main issue is they cannot hold the ball, perhaps the weather was the issue today but too many wild balls, misplaced passes, poor control. Looking at the stats of last season, Arsenal were basically one of the worst teams for possession, one of the worst for losing possesion in own half and so on. What the fuck is being taught? Perhaps Emery needs to set up a major tactical training to make them hold the fucking ball. I don't see Ozil replacing his once in 10 games performances enough, Mihki was doing well today but his natural talent isn't good enough. Cellabos was OK, needs a full game. Martinelli was poor. Pepe was OK but lost the ball too often; needs a full debut. Before people go 'well he came on as a sub', James came on for United and scored on his debut against the worlds most expensive GK. So, Pepe should against Arsenal.

The team hasn't shaken off Wenger's possession based football where you pass it around the opponent. This means that teams know how to beat Arsenal. Press everywhere bar the final third, defend deep in the final third and press as soon as they pass back to restart the attack.

I'm not sure what the solution is other than making them play against deep defending teams in practice. It wasn't the full team, but we'll see. Good to win and all but I don't think the issues the team had last season have been necessarily fixed.

Sorry, against Newcastle.

tldr?

He says that passing is still sluggish and not very accurate. He understands the full team didn't play, but he's still suspicious that we haven't improved on that

emery OUT imo. not convinced with his tactical approach at all

literally got a win with youth players

against some mediocre team lmao

I wouldn't really be happy with Emery leaving very soon, but this season is definitely the time to judge him. What I liked today was that we didn't play like the inferior team in the final 20 minutes. Last season we played like that every away game in the PL. Emery would have the team sitting deep and defend like pussies against shit like Watford, Leicester, or even fucking Cardiff.

In fact, buying many wingers and attacking players in general might help us better with this. Instead of subbing defenders or midfielders in the last minutes, we sub off attackers and actually keep attacking.

As for the sluggish passing, personally I think it'll be much better because we probably won't see Mustafi, Elneny, or even Mikhi play as much.

this, that Newcastle team were far from inspiring. Bailed out by a slow pass that AMN could pick leading to shambolic defense that auba could easily put into the back of the net

>As for the sluggish passing, personally I think it'll be much better because we probably won't see Mustafi, Elneny, or even Mikhi play as much.

midfield is still shit unless Ceballos is a complete revelation. I'm not expecting anything to change

Thank you Albania. Guess I'll have to make sure stuff is shorter. The other point is that passing, if it isn't sluggish AND is accurate, the control of the players is let down. During the match today I saw scores of times when one-twos were taking place and players did not move, did not anticipate or general did not either care or want to do what they did. Play is often generally negative; it goes like this:

>GK plays to defender
>defender plays to fullback
>full back moves forward
>fullback is pressured
>fullback passes back to centre back
>centre back squares it
>fullback is pressed but gets pass away to central mid
>central mid is pressured and either A. loses it or B. manages to get it to a winger
>winger goes forward
>squares it
>passing around middle
>suddenly midfielder spreads it out wide to a winger
>winger has a free run
>runs forward but doesn't cut inside
>turns back on himself
>plays it back towards a midfielder
>opposition defence is now 8 players deep
>pressure forces midfielder to play it back to centreback and then back to GK
>starts again
One every 50 times does this series of events lead to a situation where a player has a shot and scores. The amount of time I've seen players around the 10 yard area completely baffled because there is 8 defenders in front of them and they don't want to risk a pass is insane. Arsenal scored today due to a mistake by a defender; top teams rarely make these mistakes.

The midfield is completely devoid of creative talent and Ozil cannot for some reason match his 2nd season record breaking stats which was 9 assists in a row, I think, plus 6 assists to the same player, plus the most goals scored via a header (Giroud). Etc. He won't do that any more. I dunno why. Cellabos was OK but I don't see him fixing anything major. Torriera was good last year. As I posted should be the team. This provides attacking threat across the board, the right side especially. Aub shouldn't go on the left imo

Looking at this I am wondering if you're just another falseflagger. There is no way in hell Arsenal are winning all of those.
W
L
L
W
W
And that is optimistic. Based on today's performance, I wouldn't trust them to beat any of them.

>midfield is still shit unless Ceballos is a complete revelation.

Even if he is, there's no option to buy after this loan period. He is literally using Arsenal as a stepping stone.

W 3p
L 0p
D 1p
W 3p
W 3p
10 points

last season, Arsenal would've lost to this mediocre team

Liverpool, City and maybe United are too strong for us. So our goal is to secure the 4th place. Thoughts?

>maybe United

Attached: 1535483148194.jpg (1920x1080, 812K)

Arsenal literally beat them last year, 2-1. Hardly anything has changed since then.

United won a game against a Chelsea managed by
former derby manager and played by bunch of literally whos and by that they guaranteed top3 now ?

Anyone here was alive in 2006? Remember how much better football Arsenal were playing back then? They've been utter shit ever since.

And even then Chelsea had a lot of chances to score and fucked up

>Guess I'll have to make sure stuff is shorter
>makes an even longer post

get it together lad

Oh, thanks God we will be in the top 3.

In the perfect scenario he helps us to reach 4th and we get that CL money. Not expecting it to happen but we're just speaking theoretically here.

Stop posting anime la it makes you look like a nonce

it was during that meme "22 game unbeaten streak"
did you forgot how badly Arsenal team were exposed in the second half of the season? hardly could win an away match, let alone keep a clean sheet
and also consider today's starting XI were almost pure trash (said almost because it didn't have Mustafi)

teams last year
don't care

Attached: k.png (959x816, 56K)

>all these "if"s
nah

Yes mate, for other people, but seeing as he read my long post, I assumed, since I was talking to him, he would read it too.

That's fair. I'mjust drunk and didn't want to read much. Sorry for interrupting.

Ceballos is like Ozil minus the touch, vision, IQ and talent.

Do people on these threads actually like arsenal or are they closeted faggots?

Got some Ceballos highlights from the match. Here's Ceballos trying some gay flick and passing to the other team.

Attached: cebalols.webm (1280x720, 1.27M)

Here's Ceballos not seeing the guy in front of him.

Attached: cebalols2.webm (1280x720, 1.31M)

Here's Ceballos literally crossing to the opposite team.

Attached: cebalols3.webm (1280x720, 2.35M)

Based Ceballos and his negative iq

lmao

Attached: 1563405351343.gif (480x270, 1.89M)

Here's the Ceballos bouncing the ball out of Mkhitaryan's reach so that he can pass it to his opponent instead.

Attached: cebalols4.webm (1280x720, 1.97M)

D
L
L
W
W

The mong is almost illiterate, true story

t. seething scatalan

Here's Ceballos passing to Xhaka but not realizing that there may be other players on the pitch.

Attached: cebalols5.webm (1280x720, 1.33M)

Here's Ceballos trying out some gay skill moves but realizing that he's not playing against Lel Liga relegation shitters.

Attached: cebalols 6.webm (1280x720, 1.2M)

This is just Xhaka being an immobile piece of shit

Just read anything he writes instead of getting butthurt, pancho

I thought he only played a few minutes, not sure how he managed to fuck up so many times

Can see this being the reality

>we won
based!

>we'll win
based and redpilled!

Willock, Nelson, Martinelli all looked good. Guendouzi looks a cut above his performanced from last year and does what Xhaka can do without the mistakes. Chambers and Sokratis both looked good- albeit against Newcastle. We just need our CB's to be of midtable quality and our attack will lift us to top 4.

Ceballos looked a bit out of his element but grew in to the game. Hope to see more of him. Monreal clesrly reacting to the purchase of Tierney and is on his toes. Maitland-Niles has tons of ability and is working out the alertness he lacks, possesses myriad potential. Auba looks genuinely world class.

There is no reason to not be optimistic about our top and EL chances lads. Might even be stoked on an FA cup run. We can do things, team looks cohesive but needs to get used to playing with each other a bit more. We're waiting on the returns of some talented players that will only help our cause. Be excited, bros, for we are on an upward trajectory. Hopefully Unai can work out what this squad is good at and plan accordingly. Chelsea look like they're in a transition year and United are not as good as many would lead you to believe. We need to be prepared, hard-nosed, and clinical. Come on you Gunners.

which minute?

Actually had a restful nights sleep last night.

All right so I tried to update the chart a little bit after the Newcastle game. I wanted to wait until after the pre-season friendlies because the Premier League for me is the only true test of a player's skill. Despite that, Mustafi has been making some mistakes in the pre-season, Sokratis still gets carded and Torreira still can't pass so they'll most likely all retain their current IQ score.

I still maintain that Mkhitaryan has a very high Turk symbiosis even though some people disagree but his decision making seems a bit off lately so I lowered his IQ.

It's hard to measure a player's Turk symbiosis in a game where Ozil wasn't playing but Xhaka was there and he was the captain so even though the players couldn't readily establish a conscious link to the Turk overmind, it was still possible to measure their Turk synergy.

Ceballos has definitely taken Iwogbi's place at the bottom left corner.

Martinelli won an aerial battle at some point and was quickly able to find his teammate, but before that when he was forced to be creative and switch the play he passed to the other team like a mong. This is indicative of a player with potential symbiosis but low IQ.

No point trying to rate Pepe without having seen him play with Ozil.

Now this is all very good but unfortunately this year we're facing a new problem: whereas last year we only had to deal with low effort psyops memes and propaganda, this year we're clearly facing a new physical and violent threat from outside forces trying to destroy the Turk system before it grows too strong. We all have to remain vigilant.

Attached: 1560015634062.png (1069x1117, 500K)

God hes fucking shit

RUN OEZIL ITS THE KPP!

things you guys are worried/anxious about this season?
me:
on nicolas pépé: doesn't seem QUITE pacy enough (dare I say ready enough) to really make a mark in the EPL, lacks the physicality with that build to get past meat pie defenders, young, unconfident, perhaps plucked before he was ripe and its gonna be hard to justify that 72 million price tag.
I think we can all agree he is a consolation prize for missing out on zaha (???)

on dani ceballos: looks to be another mikataryan... already have one too many of those

on iwobi leaving: big mad about this tbqh

on David luiz: very good passer of the ball and will facilitate emery's "play-out-the-back" style but a) can switch completely off for unknown reasons b) mercurial personality c) possibly will get exposed defensively without a solid defensive midfield sheltering him

on >our chances this season: I fear 5th is the highest target we can realistically aim for, with united finding their balls again, our lack of depth particularly in defense, and losses of certain key players to our attack's development last season (iwobi, Rambo, and at the present moment bellerin + kolasinac) which reminds me injuries, >we have no fucking depth

Attached: 1564280672341-1.jpg (700x701, 71K)

>I think we can all agree he is a consolation prize for missing out on zaha

bro you cant be serious zaha fucking sucks

More like:
----------LACA----------
Obama--Ceballos--Pepe
------Xhaka--Torreira------
-Tierney-Holding-Sokratis-Ballerina-
----------Leno----------

Not that I rate Xhaka especially high, but you need a strong, enforcer type, DM. And no, don't really think you can have Torreira or Gwen without the more experienced and stronger Man-Granite. Sorry.

youtube.com/watch?v=LDAs3Y5ZFWQ

can people pls stop reading too much into one fucking game where the new signings aren’t event full integrated nor match fit. Holy fuck, same with Willock and Nelson who have zero first team league experience.

So we are in agreement ceballos is the new denis suarez right?

Nope, Suarez was invisible the whole 40 minutes he played for >us
At least Cippolas showed up to receive a pass

This was unbearable at first but your incessant shitposting and forcing has made it grow on me

Attached: 1555469630665.png (410x424, 169K)

Aubameyang and Pepe has so much swag

unironically 15 points. Arsenal is going to take a massive leap just like Liverpool did last season

I can feel Arsenal finally becoming a club that will bully teams again. Its about time we have been watching Arsenal get humilated and raped over and over again since 2006

why are you unsure of Pepe? You could tell he was class everytime he touched the ball. He also made a lot of runs but ofcourse >gwendowzi and >kaka didnt pass it forwards.

i would also like to note how nicely arsenal saw out the game yesterday, calm, passing, wasting time, under no circumstance did it look like we were going to fuck up and lose the lead like we have done so many times under the previous regime

FUCKING BASED

Attached: 1548804401759.jpg (1080x1080, 130K)

arsenal getting more and more bnased for each day passing

>what xhaka can do
stop this meme. Xhaka cant pass. its so funny his only reedeming quality is supposed to be passing but he is shit at that too lmao

>Monreal clesrly reacting to the purchase of Tierney and is on his toes
Lol Monreal was supposed to be a back up last season but he had to play so much because of injuries. He is a true warrior who always puts in 100%, unsung hero of this period desu, always 100% effort and befor

It has been so refreshing to see players in the team that actually look like athletes. No more Ozil and mikhi walking around with xhaka scratching his bum. Willock in particuluar was literally bullying some of the older newcastle lads

Liverpool and City are guaranteed top 2.

Spurs, United and Arsenal are battling for the 2 remaining CL spots.

Chelsea are completely fucked already lmao 1 game in and their season is over.

>1 game in and their season is over.

Attached: 5kyFS4g.png (88x100, 19K)

arsenal will take the 3rd place, by quite a margin. Lets be real, if any other team had Laca / auba / pepe they would be hailed as PL winners already

Oh shut up. It's about so much more than that. Spurs are better right now because they are a much better unit. I think that, despite these improvements, we will finish 4th and only just. So many mistakes in this team. I think it applies to nearly every player. But we'll also have goals in us. Just need to make sure we are way quicker in transition than yesterday

He's a fantastic player but I'm ozil out, it's over now, that wage expense hurts to think about and he's clearly unhappy. Maybe this incident will make him want to leave London anyway

I really like this change, finally we have a manager who's under pressure to deliver.

Attached: 1565607000742.jpg (1080x1173, 553K)

We bullied the fuck out of them with that 1-0 lucky win

cant belive wenger stayed here past 2008

before when our players got tackled everyone would look like scared faggots looking in the ground and they would never give it back.

I don't care if they were scared or not, they played like shit. That kind of performance against Man City is an 8-0 loss.

That's because we're finally changing from an old team to a young team. Think about it, for how many times in recent years has our team been dominated by ageing and/or (more importantly) past it? With the exception of star players like RVP and Sanchez who were good regardless of age, our young players were usually the ones making the biggest impact

By the time we face City the team would of achieved full TURK symbiosis la

Take Eriksen out of that Spurs team and they are a 50 points a season club. None of the other top 4 challengers rely so heavily on a single player.

youtube.com/watch?v=8OcqukmRdG4

this post is way too optimistic

cheeky bid for eriksen in january?

adidas x arsenal = ?

arseblog.com/2019/08/arsecast-extra-episode-301-12-08-2019/

its up

twitter.com/afcpadraig/status/1160868564804526080

sad that we consider stuff like this innovative

Attached: rg5WdOQ.png (100x79, 16K)

Attached: EBwUvJUWkAAG7YT.jpg (1366x2048, 431K)

Hearing a few whispers that we might be getting Khedira on a free

She's such a cutie, If she wasn't a lesbian I'd have a chance

I haven't heard anything about that from my sources

Juve literally said yesterday that he's part of their plans and going nowhere

This, he definitely puts the effort into it so I can't hate it too much. Wish he'd make better images though instead of just scribbling, it can easily be done in paint.

I wonder what our wonderkids ratings will be on FM20

really curious to see Martinelli's stats

The more I watch him the more I consider him being actually good in the near future. He has great raw talent and presses like mad

Attached: it0rbcso_sead-kolasinac-and-mesut-ozil_625x300_26_July_19.jpg (806x605, 44K)

Yes, just wish he was more assured dribbling

Attached: 1555021043545.jpg (1219x1039, 194K)

Real Madrid DNA

I agree with you here. That sort of build up is extremely frustrating, very similar to Wenger's last few seasons. I am not sure why they keep doing that.
Still though, I can't wait to see a few more games this season and watch how the game goes when there's Torreira, Ceballos, and Ozil from the start. Ozil looked pretty sharp in pre-season, but I'm not sure how we will do after those guys chased him. I believe Torreira and Ceballos will be a pretty good midfield though. Also, I hope the Tierney guy will open up some options once he's fit, because lately most of the productive attacks have been from the right side. By the way, not to forget that there was tons of rain during the game and I'd like to believe that was why things were not going as smooth...

Maybe a draw against Liverpool? Or a narrow loss? Burnley, Aston Villa, and Watford should be easy wins once we have some of the main players back, Tottenham too.

I'm sure RM will go for a superstar midfielder like Pogba and sell Ceballos to us to fund the transfer.

>Mustafi

Cheers, optimistic user. I believe we'll go third this year. Last year we were so fucking shit and only missed out on third by 1 point. Hopefully we'll win that Europa League thing this year. Emery says Top 4 is the priority, but secretly he'll fight for the EL, just like last year.

Wenger was way too soft, if one of his players did that he would be benched for the next 5 games as punishment.

Ceballos won't want to stay in England desu, supposedly everyone that's itk about him says he'd rather stay in Spain. Not sure what club he'd go to if halal says they won't play him but I'm not convinced yet he'd like to stay at Arsenal. Carries himself like Suarez did only he's not complete dogshit (just normal dogshit, as the gifs have proven)

Ey boss, I heard someone cough outside my house, Kola is here in my panic room too and we’re scared to go out, see you in a few weeks once the police have combed the crime scene.

Attached: DF024D7D-8CD8-49BD-AAB7-17BD257407C4.jpg (960x683, 110K)

I bet these turks just didn't want to go north of liverpool
autistic leaf ought to move kola to full turk

>salt and pepe

Imagine rating a player based on a 20 minute cameo on their league début

Some players are good right away. Others take time. Sanchez had 33% passing accuracy in his first game.

Why do you all keep posting lineups with 4 at the back, when we all know that Luiz was brought in to play in a 3 at the back formation.

Luiz should play instead of Xhaka. 4atb.

You CAN'T keep getting away with ugly wins like that

If the Jews can get away with raping little white girls why can't we get away with ugly wins?

But one just got captured and ((((committed suicide))))

jews are white so it's not an issue

Is Santi Cazorla the most underrated player of all time?

Adidas is bringing back the Arsenal of the 80s and early 90s once again. Won a couple of league titles in the process.

Who doesn't rate Santi Cazorla?

>brown fuzzy haired middle easterners are white

Attached: 9DE50B51-E6A4-4888-B227-921AD50516E5.jpg (448x448, 20K)

Which youth shitter will be sold for mega bucks next?

I say Niles.

Santi is living proof of the incompetence of the British medical service.

Ey boss
After being besieged and trapped in my safe room by criminals for the past few weeks I’ve hurt my back, I’ve made arrangements for me and Kola to visit a Turkish massage salon to recover, I’ll be back ready to play in a few weeks!

Attached: 570466D7-629A-434B-8C8F-19FE259143F0.jpg (1200x675, 67K)

this

Don't think it'll happen but Smith Rowe has been linked during the Ngubu CB talks. Don't think Arsenal will sell him though

He'll hurt his back by the end of December and he'll get better around mid-February.

Took me 13 seasons to win the CL with Arsenal in FM19
How long do you think it will take in real life ?

2 lad

>13 seasons to win with Arsenal
Arsenal is easy mode as they have a non-shit Mustafi, Ozil without the invisible trait and have money.
Sign De Ligt, Erling Haland and Tierney and you’ll win it in under 4

I know, I lost two finals before winning this one

>Everton have sold forward Henry Onyekuru to Ligue 1 side Monaco for an undisclosed fee.

remember him

I do lad

Imagine if we lucked out and Shitstafi was actually a world class CB

If we had lucked out he woukd be at Barca by now and stan would have 70m in his pocket

Would honestly challenge for title with this squad and Wenger as manager.

twitter.com/GrimandiTweets_/status/1161015880177917955

Attached: #########6789.jpg (632x1000, 94K)

Isn't this the guy who got bullied by Zlatan?

>on iwobi leaving: big mad about this tbqh
stopped reading right there 2bqh

böss

Top 4 was secured last year until >we choked to a bunch of lower half teams despite having virtually no major injuries and the easiest fixture list

Na that was an American ngbubu actually

Onyewu was quite a beast tbqh

C r i n g e

Ey böss
Sorry that the recuperation of my back problem took so long, just got to get over this virus I’ve caught, I don’t want to spread it amongst the team but Kola has it too so we’re going to quarantine ourselves away for a while.
See you back in training soon.

Attached: ECF3F415-767E-40D8-9A8A-A403702EA31C.jpg (500x282, 21K)

>Taking time off cause your house got robbed while still getting paid 5 figures per week
Highway robbery

arsenalvisionpodcast.com/episodes/2019/8/12/episode-309-newcastle-a-new-season-who-dis

That's some good shit right there.

you are the biggest moron I've seen in these threads, and that's quite an achievement. Not surprising to see you're american

twitter.com/afcstuff/status/1161068773140553728

how so? he didn't have any of the surgeries done in Britain

I expect we'll lose to Liverpool, draw with Sp*rs.

sounds like something is going on behind the scenes, hopefully a transfer

fake and gay

DLWDW, so 8

player.arsenal.com/video/emery-pepe-and-ceballos-best-bench-cam

think you're the first person to pick this sequence and honestly I believe it the most
Emery should be getting 10 points at the absolute minimum with this squad though

Based Emi celebrating on the bench.

Thanks for nothing..

can’t sleep unless i’m drunk lads

that’s normal, welcome to being a redpilled adult

>Can't wake up without coffee and Adderall
>Can't feel alert without sugar
>Can't sleep without alcohol
want off this ride desu

Give him a few months to recover, he is coming of some pretty heavy "madrid magic" and its not easy having to play clean. He'll "adapt to the speed of the PL" soon enough.

try to make without the drugs and sugar. Just stick do the alcohol.

this shithole thread for one
never forget it you JF cunts

>Wenger was way too soft, if one of his players did that he would be benched for the next 5 games as punishment.
Remember when Xhaka was benched for scoring a blooter from outside the box?
That's why the man had to go.

This is reasonable.
New manager was given a whole season to adapt, figure out the team and now is being given a real objective to fulfil. And with the transfer window, it looks like he has the board's backing, which is pretty crucial. Good to hear >we're not panicking or being too lenient with the matter.

loser

WLDDW

twitter.com/swissramble/status/1161168659861127169

I just realized something. With the shitters we bought this summer it would have actually been better to spend that money on extending Ramsey's contract and keeping Iwogbi.

streamable.com/bavki

Wake me up!

before you go go

>watching more pepe compilations and realising he's definitely overrated
well fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=LgepQSDhZAk

Attached: wojakhiding.jpg (424x428, 14K)

Congratulations leaf, this is the worst take of the year

>taking obvious bait from the leaf
why do people still do this

>$91m

Ramsey was never staying and Iwobi was a good piece of business for both sides

Let's just go over this transfer window one more time and see what's up, now that the dust has settled.

Ceballos is a MAJOR downgrade from Ramsey, that's not even up for debate. Now sure, people will say Ramsey wanted to leave, but that's not true. He wanted a better contract but we told him to fuck off and instead spent the money on a bunch of shitters.

Martinelli is not an upgrade from Iwogbi. Having Iwogbi and buying Martinelli is like having a house, burning that house down and then buying another one that's almost identical to the one you had and possibly worse for $8m

Pepe cost $91m. He didn't cost $91m because he's worth that much, he cost $91m because his former team saw that we were desperate and squeezed us for $91m. In other words, we got punked.

>David Luiz

Tierney cost almost as much as Ozil. What the fuck? When Ozil was his age he was a worldwide sensation after his performance at the World Cup and had won La Liga with the highest number of assists with 17 (8 more than Iniesta)

Anyway, fuck everyone who bought into the social media hype. This is pure shit.

hoping Tierney is back soon

Attached: 1565206806339.jpg (1045x1147, 101K)

Looking like the of September

hope aftv is back soon

Attached: 1536299065083.png (1045x1147, 583K)

2014 is not 2019
Football money is in a bubble right now.

Losing both Iwobi and Welbeck (and Ramsey) is a big blow without replacing them. Pepe is replacing two players. Ramsey hasn't been replaced. Youth is not the answer.

Next window we need:

Winger (Nelson/Martinelli won't make it)
CM (Willock has potential but too raw and haven't got time for that)
CB (Luiz is a short term option and only good in a 3. Sokratis leaves at the end of this year. Chambers not the answer, doubts on Holding, Zech nowhere near)
GK (Emi? Insane to have no real back up)

Exact same place as where we started

>united paid £130m combined for Harry Maguire and Aaron Wan-Bissaka
I know you're baiting but here's a (You)
>winger
need a left winger on the cheap, find me two names
>Nelson/Martinelli won't make it
Nelson won't, isn't Martinelli a striker anyway? I like him for his age but they should sell Nelson at some point to an English club for a higher fee.
>Willock
Can easily play the CM as he is the best current call-up from the academy. I hope he sees more time.
>CB
Yes
>Luiz
Agreed with all points but might be good in Emery's 4atb, you haven't even seen him play yet.
>Sokratis
Might leave after this year, not sure though. Not sure if I'd give him an extension based on their summer plans.
>Chambers
Think the plan for him is to play like Pique. Hasn't gone wrong yet but it probably will at some point. I like his style of play from what I've seen.
>Holding
We'll see when he gets back
>Zech
Dogshit
>GK
Not sure what viable GK could be a backup, I'll laugh when Emi blunders in some UEL match against Letter Spaghetti FC

Attached: 1551533170085.png (1281x1812, 1.05M)

by "I like him for his age" I was referring to Martinelli.

>Martinelli wont make it
lmao you found that from what? quarter of a match?

>Having Iwogbi and buying Martinelli is like having a house, burning that house down and then buying another one that's almost identical to the one you had and possibly worse for $8m
we sold him for 40 million pound though you fucking cretin

>He didn't cost $91m because he's worth that much, he cost $91m because his former team saw that we were desperate and squeezed us for $91m.
no, he cost that much because prices are massively inflated now and a player like eriksen would go for $160 mil

Have you seen him play? He's all over the pitch, never in the box, rarely has a shot and has only hit the target once by accident, when the ball was crossed into his chest. What makes you think he will be a good striker or winger? Runs around like a headless chicken.

Only thing he did well was that outside of the foot cross to Auba in pre-season and also pressure players. Zero positional discipline.

Looks like you didn't watch any game at all.

Here's something for his whole argument about squad depth: Liverpool have basically none and even with a couple minor injuries they succeeded. Their bench is full of shitters but they're good enough to pick up the pieces.

What's more important is getting a good starting XI, which we haven't had in ages. With Tierney and Pepe in and everyone fit, we are now almost there. The only 2 necessary signings to make us a serious team are a (expensive inevitably) CB and CM. That's all
I pray the board actually deals with CB and CM in the next two windows.

>sosa still here
mentalist

Origi and Shaqiri have proven to be better than any of our front 3 back ups.

They have some depth in CM, Chamberlain, Keita. Better than our starting midfield probably, which is dog shit.

Even at CB. No fullback depth though.

It's obvious I did. Nice rebuttal.

We're actually so weak in CM. Honestly can't see why everyone is raving over guendouzi, ne's nowhere near ready/ good enough. Xhaka is Xhaka, Ceballos will probably be disinterested albeit decent... and then there's fucking elneny.

The best way to do business is big signings instead of more transfers of less quality, that's what was a curse in disguise about this window. I would have taken two huge signings over what we got.
If we can do that with CM and CB, and get others on frees or for absolute peanuts if absolutely necessary instead of youth, that's the way to go now. Only positions that need sorting

Agreed. Would blow everything on a big Xhaka replacement. Ndombele would have been perfect. There was another good French (or Ligue 1) player too that played CB and DM with crazy stats and goals but was't young. Think he got sold for very cheap too.

Professional scouts browse this board, don’t you know?
The same people who absolutely shat on Guendouzy when he arrived from the French farmers league and couldn’t speak English (yet his valuations has skyrocketed and continues to do so) and has now surpassed the seasoned Swiss international captain as a player.
Claimed that Arsenal has no decent youth players despite the likes of Willock stepping up.
Want AMN out, a CM who is forced to play as a RB proving he is a versatile utility player but no, he is ‘shit’
>Cazorshit
>Auba is shit
>Lelno
Half of the opinions on here are shitposts (Every leaf post is one of these)

nonce

>martinelli is good

youtube.com/watch?v=EDaO6RH-rew

Ndombele's great but desu, it would need to be better

twitter.com/GrimandiTweets_/status/1160666889728733186

alright let's break this down
>0:04
Ceballos leaves it instead of taking it and moving up the pitch with it.
>0:09
Presses for a GK
>0:18
Presses him and pushes him down like a cunt, who cares if it's a foul, the defense gets a chance to reset. No card either.
>0:26
yes he's a manlet and will lose header. but this one he lost came right back to Arsenal.
>0:31
pass back to Ceballos and looking to make a run. Ceballos ignores him because Ceballos is shit.
>0:35
lost it here and that's on him having too heavy of a tough. Still better than Iwogbi would've done, but that's an admittedly low bar.
>0:40
Copied my header form from the beer league I play in. He should probably stop taking headers unless he's trying for a goal.
>0:45
Ceballos being a fucking retard as usual
>0:50
Too slow on the corner at first leading him to get bullied, pretty standard for the EPL.

The whole point of buying Pepe was to give Ozil some passing options but he might not even play this season because he's too busy fighting a race war.

For a striker of Aubameyangs calibre to spend his peak years at Dortmund and Arsenal is just sad tbqh

Could've been one of the world greats

based reiss, he's gonna make it

Jeff RA cost the same as Alex Iwobi lol

We still getting fucked on fees

What fees are you on about

Transfer fee. If Jeff is 30m how can Iwobi only be 35m?

Jeff 30m? Since when?

Attached: 2B102CFC-6E96-410A-8883-DFAF8FCAEBE1.jpg (960x920, 233K)

lyon after him apparently (AFAIK, we have a 25m buyback clause and a 50% sell on fee)

Arsenal definitely had more sales than that, no? Iwogbi, Kosc, Bielik come to mind and that's more than 23.5m unless they pulled some raul installment shit too

I know the Iwobi sale is split between an upfront sum with a large chunk based on appearances+performance
£10m for Bielik (May be installment based)
Kosc was probably upfront.
Given signing-on and agent fees Arsenal probably paid more then stated too so it probably adds up to something similar.
If they can sell Mustafi and Elneny they could be looking at a nice profit.

what do you realistically think Galatasaray would pay for Elneny? That + Mustafi I think it wouldn't crack 10m profit. I also would say the Roma rumors for him are complete bullshit and it's that bald fraud trying to fuck with the fans again

Who knows, if Arsenal can make back more then the reported £5m-£7m they initially paid for Elneny they they should take it without question.
Mustafi should just be sold whatever the bid, get him and his wages off the bill.
If Arsenal can make a little over £20m for the paid I would call that a success, Installments or no.

Wenger should manage some resort town Spaniard side and buy Mustafi

>for the paid
For the pair of them

that's about right. I don't the reported fee for Elneny would be pretty accurate. Just looked it up, if Trippier is worth 20-25m, then Mustafi should be about the same. They're spitting image desu plus Mustafi is 2 years younger

I think the reported fee for elneny is accurate for his skill level, is what I meant to say

>if Trippier is worth 20-25m, then Mustafi should be about the same
what the hell

Oh shit Jeff came good.

arsenalweekly.com/2019/08/13/point-blank-range-newcastle-away/

Attached: 1555003635063.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

>Xhaka mathematically the best player on the pitch
/arse/ in shambles

Attached: asjdhfajklsdfh.jpg (824x466, 69K)

Which Arsenal player should endorse a knife set lads?
Hard mode: no Özil or Kolasinac

Attached: 3CCBBE7D-4A25-4F51-8BBF-A7F684545B16.jpg (620x613, 60K)

Xhaka. A dull swiss knife.

Mustafi

twitter.com/SkyFootball/status/1161359785519976449

Are Eddie :]

Is Arsenal the most based club in Angleland?
>terrific badge
>beautiful kits
>most popular team in Londonistan
>original name

Based Eddie shitting on Salford

yes

>video not available in your location

Gay

it was a tap in, you're not missing anything

I cringe everytime i see lineups with luiz in a back 4 and also ozil and ceballos playing together in midfield

This should be our lineup

Same. So many shitters want to play Ceballos with Torreira in a double pivot behind Ozil as the CAM. What kind of retarded FIFA 19 larp would have Xhaka dropped and 2 attacking mids playing

>Celtic

Attached: 1533070231999.gif (500x354, 2.65M)

is nketiah meme-tier or will he make it to be a starter

Solid backup prob will be like a jermain defoe type striker

twitter.com/FootballCliches/status/1161378876368535556

Hoping Tierney isn't such a fraud like the rest of that Celtic team.

Attached: borgar.jpg (745x442, 30K)

emery OUT

>£18.5m Jeff

Lol

>sold for less then £2m

Attached: 611B1582-21C9-4003-B666-BBB4258FFF96.jpg (620x620, 35K)

Arsenal's best team
French speaking front 3 - Auba, Laca, Pepe
Spanish speaking midfield - Luiz, Torreira, Ceballos
British defence - Tierney, Holding, Chambers, Bellerin
r8

Sell on fee for Arsenal, clearly able to spot talent in young players even if they end up leaving

who could replace him?

Wenger

Wenger should've gone in between 2007-2009.

German GK - Leno

youtube.com/watch?v=0UzekdcwL_0

>there’s a dimension where Wenger left in time for >us to sign Andre Villas-Boas

Attached: 5C2F4A9B-277C-4AF6-887C-1D2FF6DC3AFE.jpg (500x590, 101K)

Imagine selling Jeff Reine-Adelaide and playing Elneny instead.

Attached: 37AC4550-A97B-4BB4-BDCF-F13F0CEEB885.jpg (615x409, 29K)

Imagine selling Gnabry and playing dat guy instead

Could’ve kept Gnabry, sold Sánchez to City and never have taken on Shittytatryan.

Attached: ED66DBC8-293C-4576-BAA8-269BF33DDA5E.jpg (1065x459, 91K)

>you now remember that week when AFTV bleeped all the swear words to keep the advertisers happy

Our youth system is shite, can't even name 1 that came out good in the last 20 years.

Eddie, Willock et al dont have the elite gene. I like Nelson though

2bf isn't a problem limited to, nor even worst at, Arsenal. The few decent players are spread too thinly across the teams; the best academies of recent years are the likes of Southampton, Reading, etc.

kai havertz when lads

Won't do shit, German hey day is over

Too much Turk synergy has ruined the NT

Lmao at the fact they had to make a whole gang attack story just for Ozil and Kolasinac to leave
They even made Kolasinac the hero of the story

>Shitwobi and Welbz
A minor blow.
>Ramshite
Big blow.

Didn't overshadow Messi and Ronaldo on his debut, la. He's S H I T.

Thanks mate, I appreciate it.

Is he even that good?

Turk symbiosis is the ONLY factor you should ever consider when judging a player. How did Ozil win the World Cup? He took a bunch of mongs that were never going to amount to anything and developed a Turk symbiosis so strong with them that they all became one single conscious entity that would literally take a shit on any team you could throw at them. People laugh at Mustafi, but how many World Cups does he have, and how many does Messi have? At Madrid, Ozil's symbiotic link with Ronaldo was so strong that he sparked the whole Messi-Ronaldo debate that continues to this day. Alexis is the highest paid player in the PL because Manure mistook Turk symbiosis for actual skill.

If you had asked me last season who I'd rather start between Mkhitaryan and Ramsey, I'd say Mkhitaryan any day. Sure, Ramsey is a much better player, but Mkhitaryan knows exactly where to go and what to do next due to his strong symbiotic conscious link to the Turk overmind.

Not only does symbiosis result in higher synergy, it also mitigates each individual's personal weaknesses. If 3 people share a symbiotic link and one of them needs to sleep, their progress as a conscious entity goes on whereas it would otherwise be individually interrupted. It basically means that there are 2 more yous in the world.

If Ozil fucks off to MLS, we should buy Ziyech providing he has a good form in Eredivisie

Next summer we Get CL and This happens:

Zaha IN 55 millo
Upamencao IN 50 millo
Kante IN 30 mill
Eriksen IN free

OUT:
Shitzil
Kolashit
Kaka
El memy
Shitstafi

twitter.com/OL/status/1161572674210082816

You should really really really kill yourself, nobody ever tried pushing something so hard, you belong to reddit

What the hell?

youtube.com/watch?v=Q3Ap1g4BAww

>91 million dollars

Attached: 00.webm (1280x720, 2.01M)

im starting to like this whole turk symbiosis shit t b h

What do you want him to do? Take off to the sky and land the ball into the net?

>pushing something hard
>does not happen on Yea Forums

Look he puts the effort in which is more than most shitposters can say
I just laugh and don't respond

you're obviously ignoring WDA and his multiple personalities (currently Jewmaican)

i took a break from a lot of things to deal with my mental health and i come back to david luiz in an arsenal shirt
lmao

literally the only good gimmick ive seen in a while. its even funnier when you know how shit the muslims on our team are

>Ziyech
just re-signed, going to have to pay more than the supposed 35m release option

Would be kind of based if this gang forced Ozil to leave Arsenal wouldn't it?

Unironically Wilshere.

How come any pro-erdogan turkish club hasn't signed Özil yet?

>you know remember that we could have sold Wilshere for 40m pounds to City in the summer of 2015

I just want those WENGER signings out

Funny how all he problem players are Muslim.

>xhaka has the best game on all of Arsenal in the season debut
>people still want him gone

Is Elneny about to finally leave?

twitter.com/ElNennY/status/1161681373255675905

He WHAT? That absolutely unremarkable performance is Xhaka's "best game on all of Arsenal"? That game where he attempted about 2 forward passes, stood completely stationary, and got outclassed in midfield by David Luiz's son? That's what prime Xhaka looks like?

Lille have unironically a better team.
He comes at Arsenal and sees that the facilities and pitches are nicer but his teammates can't even link up play.
Look how disappointed he is.
It's a downgrade for him except financially.
He missed out on playing the UCL in order to play with the likes of Gwendouzi & Mkhitarian.

He should've stayed at Lille so he could play with the likes of Pied and Mandava.

twitter.com/AntoGriezmann/status/1161696421822812169
he's going to sign when he's pass his prime

>ynr De Jong wanted to come to Arsenal and then eventually Barcelona but he was too good to play for Arsenal first
>yfw Arsenal need exactly that type of player right now

When will bellerin be fit. He hasn't made a video in awhile craving those locks

Fuck Arselele

Ive been away from football for a few months
Why isnt Arsenal playing in this game? I thought they wanted CL football

>Liverpoo actually paid us 40m for ox
How did we pull it off lads? Robbery of the century

Clubs from >the city of liverpool have spent 107m to purchase the following players from us:

Oxlade-niggerberlain
Theo walnut
Alex Iwogbi

twitter.com/OL/status/1161729197309644801

h-hope Pepe can be our Mane

The Theo one isn't racist enough. Come on, you can do better. I'm sure you're filled to the brim with ressentiment. You'll be welcomed on Yea Forums(nel) if you step it up a bit. We'll pat you on your back to make your lonely and sad existence feel less oppressive. That's what our community is all about

Please don't pay attention to this wog.

he made it. i knew he would

>Mesut Ozil and Sead Kolasinac have returned to training after being stood down from duty on Sunday, with Arsenal optimistic the pair will be cleared to play again soon.

S O O N

>Chelsea

Was a pretty entertaining game desu. I till think chelsea will run us closer for top 4 than manure

The Ox already won 2 trophies since leaving arselel, probably going to win 1 more this season. Seethe more.

Anyone else like having half time naps and waking up around 60 mins mark? feels kinda comfy...not sure why

They should have won desu

they haven't been bad in the two games i've played

this, naps are amazing
had one from like 2 to 6
and i still feel like sleeping later tonight, but around 2 or 3

Attached: #####hgn.jpg (750x750, 77K)

Is that the season when he was injured for the whole of it and the pre season friendly where he got taken off at ht 1-0 down?

Enjoy your 40m ninja turtle negro and don't forget to sign on KeK

yeh only thing is it kinda fucks up my sleeping pattern if I nap too late. Do you still feel tired waking up in the morning?

yes but i wake up really early sometimes, like if i go to bed at 3 i wake up at like half 8

need to cut that out and try to wake up an hour later or something

>Enjoy your 40m ninja turtle negro and don't forget to sign on KeK
No problem. Keep selling your best players like Ox and Ramsey and reinvesting in pacey ngubus from the french leagues.

What's up, lads? We rekt both shitty London clubs hated by Arsenal in the same year, in the finals. Liverpool & Arsenal friendship when?

Attached: 1565349927840.jpg (999x777, 344K)

>Liverpool fan, anime faggot, and pedophile all in one
Kill yourself

t. cringe Spuds/Chelshit fan

Any guys that actually live in London here? Which regions have the most Arsenal fans?
Also how come there are so many white people in every PL London team, all the 12 of them, eventhough the city is mostly non white? Do pakis and blacks just don't want to pay for their tickets?

Pakis all support manure or Liverpool

>t. Liverpool fan, animefaggot and pedophile

Cry moar nordnigger. We are the best club in Europe.

Attached: e497df71888321.5bd49780e4056.jpg (700x846, 271K)

Ox was one of our worst players btw. 40m for him was insane, he's a 15m player at the very most

Yeah, Liverpool are very strong. You, on the other hand, are still a grown man who expresses his feelings using pictures of underage anime girls
"huurrr, let's be fwends Arsenal :D"
Kill yourself, you worthless pedo waste of space manchild incel loser

>hasn't won domestic league in literally 30 years
>best team in europe
'no'

S E E T H E

Walk on, walk on
With hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone

@me if your shitty teams will have get 6 (six) CL trophies tho.

Attached: 1564933159160.jpg (1200x1200, 185K)

>a grown man posted this
state of Livershit autists

I've tons of these pics and I'll post them to trigger you and the others.

Attached: 1565819690552.jpg (797x796, 109K)

OH NONONONO HHAHA

Attached: DF68AD53-8F02-400F-BDDE-D1572E5D0121.png (1125x2436, 2.58M)

Based Liverpool

Attached: 1540257892380.jpg (2000x1600, 327K)

Based, post more anime and you'll win my heart
Oh god you did
YES

thanks fren
here you go

Attached: C_DiKNQUMAAVIZu.jpg (900x900, 138K)

Have any Yea Forumsrsenal pictures? We need more since we only have 10 max

Dunno which ones you already have.

Attached: DzxSceTVAAAdKUB.jpg (1661x1662, 441K)

That's fine any will do, we have nothing better to talk about right now anyway

Wait is this the Liverpool celebration thread?

Attached: 1537391755324.jpg (700x846, 170K)

I hope Liverpool don't destroy us next week, I'm just glad the fixture came early this time.

Attached: 1538524285973.jpg (717x472, 71K)

Post original anime PL pics if you're gonna do that

Your new away kit is the best. Probably one of the best in your history. I hope we will have some anime girls dressed in them.

Attached: 1565516013752.png (801x745, 356K)

>t. a Liverpool fan

I wish I had your optimism.

you're alright with me lad

Attached: arsenal cute wife.png (1115x710, 1.23M)

You and me both friend
Expecting a 3-1 loss
Very cute!

stop it blinkyy

who's that?

Have a nice day/night Arsenalbro.

Attached: DObojqwWsAAJ3nL.jpg (1090x1200, 144K)

>i'm tired, tippy

You should. This is not the same Liverpool side as last season

it's literally exactly the same

You know what I mean though

You too user

Attached: arsenal___girl_by_uramaka_dcj6ckb-pre.jpg (670x1192, 76K)

Not really. Please explain.

Arsenal were lucky to lose the Europa League. If they'd won, yes they'd have a trophy. But they'd have lost today

It used to be that Arsenal : Spurs was equivalent to Liverpool : Everton

What happened?

Neverton are 10 times the club that Spuds is. It was never the same.

But Everton have never reached the CL final

I admit, this is pretty based
I always kinda liked Klopp, now I'm gonna worship this motherfucker

>bellerin

doubt

And? Better to have a trophy and lose today than have none.

you now remember ...

Attached: 67413091_470545590466801_5961166385159724383_n.jpg (1024x1024, 270K)

Where they ever all fielded at the same time?
Doubt since wilshere was always dead.
DEVILISH

>Gibbs
Would’ve been an upgrade over Monreal and Kola desu

Thank god for that
apart from wilshere, the rest of them were playing on that infamous 8-2 match against manure
now imagine the result if all six of them were playing

in another era wilshere didn't have glass knees and actually became the promised next generation of world class midfielder. honestly i feel sorry for the guy.

>British Core
>Not Injured Core
All turned to shit or couldnt be consistently useful due to injuries bar Ox. Hopefully the current batch of youngsters aren't a meme.

anime findsu a way
same red colour, of the heart, desu

Attached: You_Arse.png (596x595, 490K)

think a lot of his injuries stemmed from his style of play which drew a lot of contact. same with rosicky.

More like English refs not giving fouls against Arsenal which led to them being made increasingly aggressively, in the name of "passion".

Granit Xhaka
Bruising to lower back and leg. Being assessed ahead of Saturday.

Rob Holding
Left knee. Continuing with on-field rehabilitation and now participating in full training with the first team.

Emile Smith Rowe
Groin. Aiming to participate in full training in 1-2 weeks.

Hector Bellerin
Left knee. Continuing with on-field rehabilitation. Aiming to participate in full training in October.

Kieran Tierney
Groin. Continues to receive treatment and further assessments. Aiming to participate in full training in October.

Dinos Mavropanos
Groin. Continues to receive treatment and further assessments. Aiming to participate in full training in October.

theguardian.com/football/who-scored-blog/2019/aug/15/arsenal-unai-emery-youth-chance?CMP=share_btn_tw

unrelated note

>Out for delivery. Our driver has now left our delivery depot and your parcel is scheduled for delivery today
HATFIELD DEPOT PARENT

my new phone is almost here lads

Attached: fm1mljnjbgd31.jpg (1125x2436, 252K)

>best players like Ox and Ramsey

boi if you don't get

youtu.be/831obVodOAY?t=162

>Emile smith rowe
Should have cashed in on him to rbl i can already tell he’s the next wilshchair
>no tierney or bellendo til october
>mavropanos
went from young talent to deadwood in a matter of months

i miss jack everyday

>Arsenal manager Unai Emery is "100% confident" Mesut Ozil and Sead Kolasinac are mentally ready to play against Burnley on Saturday

read that as mentally retarded

So Shitzil and Kola are getting an armored convoy to escort them to training and matches?
Must suck to be on a combined half million a week.

I too think because they are rich they should just fend for themselves(?)

Everyone else manages.
Only most people cannot afford to replace what gets stolen.

Any football app to watch live matches

left to right:

shit, average, shit, shit, decent but too cocky, shit.

SO glad this bullshit is over.

It was a different time.

Attached: 8652059010_20723358fd_k.jpg (2048x1607, 1.23M)

anyone else think pepe would be good to use as a second striker instead of a winger in a 3? He basically did it for lille and otherwise we're gonna end up with players out of position inevitably.

In my head, I can just imagine him being much more successful one on one with the keeper than I can him taking on full backs. If you watch his highlights, he's actually not that similar to Zaha, actually seems much more like old Sturridge.
youtube.com/watch?v=m9dXFNPu4ak

Pictures of Ozil establishing a hard conscious link to the Turk universal energy field before a match.

Attached: EBr5CPoWkAInv-G.jpg (2048x2048, 614K)

Mobdro you have to download it from the web so only works on android

Pepe is gonna play as inside forward not winger

I think this would be a decent lineup away for this season. Having Tierney and Bellerin will give me so much more faith in playing 3 at the back

Attached: lineup.png (562x674, 228K)

arsenalyouth.wordpress.com/2019/08/15/gabriel-martinelli-in-u23-squad-as-arsenal-confirm-five-promotions/

...though maybe replacing auba with laca instead of pepe would make more sense, since laca probably couldnt do pepes position as well

can it be assumed he flopped?

Emery probably just wants him to get as much match time as possible without benching Laca/Auba

3 at the back is a shitty meme that crippled our attack and didn't really improve the defence in any meaningful way last season. If we switch back to that we will finish 6th at best.

The Turk Hivemind and the consequential Turk Symbiosis will regenerate and come back stronger than before, resembling the natural synergy of osteogenesis.

I disagree, it was going ok until the injuries. 3 accommodates our best players in their proper position.

4 at the back makes us stagnant, cripples us out wide because we're relying on full backs (we have no actual wingers) anyway, and saw us starting old shitters like mkhi and monreal

What will become of playing out from the back? I remember for the first 2 or so months we started to get pretty good at it. Hope Emery doesn't abandon it out of fear. Look at Chelsea 2016-17. I'm not saying our squad is that good, but it was lethal and our attack and fullbacks are now very competent.

if luiz is central in a back three who are to the left and right of him? if everyone is healthy

I dont think he will abandon.
Playing out the back is very Spanish

>buy Pepe on a record fee who won’t fit in a system with 3 atb
>buy Luiz to play in a 3 and play out the back
>none of the fullbacks are fit till October besides AMN
Looks like you’ll have to just play a 3 with Pepe out of position or benched, don’t sacrifice your defense by playing Luiz in a 2 ever

twitter.com/kierantierney1/status/1162053468133187584

#LAD

solid meme skills but can he play

yes m8 he’s elite

NEED Emery to react to this.

Attached: joe-unai-joe.webm (584x740, 2.66M)

>Mesut Özil’s agent Erkut Sögüt met with DCU executives Jason Levien and Sam Porter on Wednesday to discuss the possibility of Özil jumping to MLS from the Premier League as early as next year according to sources familiar with the talks.
>Arsenal midfielder Mesut Özil has a business connection to Audi Field: He owns 39 Steps Coffee, which has been seeking to open a branch at the Southwest Washington stadium.

It would be odd seeing him in the MLS. I like the league but it's so all-out-attack-minded

league has improved a lot really would go to games but my team is in USL which is still pretty shit

>next year
Cant believe this ccnt is going to knick half a season in wages to hang out with Kolasinac at his apartment

4atb is more reliable and use Laca (LW), Auba (CF), Pepe(RW) in that order but have them occasionally roam and swap with each other during the game.
Please forgive my hastily drawn image.

Attached: E9773702-FF73-4355-AC57-7E1AD96695C8.png (750x1334, 529K)

I like the image user

New one lads