LAK @ CAR
MTL @ DET, 7:30
MIN @ WPG, 8 pm (7 pm Central)
NSH @ STL
FLA @ ARZ, 9 pm (7 pm Mountain)
DAL @ VGK, 10 pm (7 pm Pacific)

FUCKING LEAF

Simple as what

Excuse me? You think I'm a fan of a team I keep calling Flylels? You either must be mistaken for this aspie user hereor you are just outright down syndrome retarded and pulling a full 180 only Flylel fans do. Seriously you are not fucking fooling no one you delusional attention seeking Philthie boy.

have some feelings about this thread

Sorry Cryers fag but winning games in your garbge eSports league not the same as an actual wins not the cup its never going to happen

Attached: images.jpg (205x115, 5K)

cowswords < philly
shorks < broons
flimflams > islels
pongs < teds
kongs < n/a
le habs > detoilet
mild < jest
tr/a/shville < bloos
kitties > desertpups
stors < veg-Ass

reminder

Attached: hoc fanbase tier chart.png (822x412, 34K)

>Muh Flyers cant win shit, also Overwatch a ghey
>HAHAHA Cryerfans btfo as Esport is for gayboys
Christ what the fuck kind of Asperger's are you on there, and trying to prove?

obsessed

Listen here Philthy fag if yo wanna suck Gritys cock go do it but I support a real team that win cups not some BS Esport team for söyböys. It must be tough cant read my posts because you're Comcast internet is covered with Grity. Leanr to read stupid

seethe

go knights

cope

Yet you are doing a full 180 and austically spamming the same shit for the past 2 and a half hours and now calling others Philthy fags like a god damn parrot. You are a special kind of Aspie that needs to be purged. Also seethe more Philthie

Oh look, I triggerd another Philthy söyboy. Go calm down and buy more Grity merchandise it'\s just like winning a cup for you "people"

have sex

Based gritty working the incels.

What poart of my post don't you understand? The Cryers will not make the playoffs and carter hart will get traded bag of peanuts. Angry? Have a Grity.

philly billy sam hal ted bing bing relocanes storm surge dilate have sex seethe cope cringe vocaroo onions onion discord tranny
hockey

Attached: peekay.jpg (977x1200, 165K)

have a feeling bracket may be falseflagging

dilate

cringe

it's almost io tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime

wow this is a based post

>2
This is what a REAL defenseman looks like

We could have saved him

Attached: 97725F49-8135-46E1-A32D-F57C24DAA7BC.jpg (547x767, 76K)

yikes

rent free

grim

>At first I my autism obsession was
>Then my Autism obsession went to
Congalturation! Your Asperger's has evolved into Inceldome!

Attached: Gritty.jpg (640x360, 70K)

fighting autism with autism

could not fathom defending anything the philly jew does.

i don't think an inceldome would be that bad to have

Attached: inceldome.png (450x300, 264K)

Attached: Comrade_Gritty's_World.png (950x534, 591K)

teds
youtube.com/watch?v=_pHT9yYFdZg

Attached: teds.jpg (1080x1026, 141K)

That is already exists its called the Overwatch eSports building funded by comcast, using the Philthy fans money instead from grity so they dont have to apay Carter hart

Attached: 11270198.png (761x761, 763K)

Attached: download.jpg (195x259, 13K)

Attached: duccat.jpg (500x419, 33K)

>this obsessed Comcast employee

Attached: nj-devil-and-gritty.jpg (620x349, 111K)

gimi could probably buy blue jackets.

Seething obsessing Flylel gonna seethe

chill out brahs

Attached: 1494042419566.jpg (620x349, 26K)

Attached: tumblr_pgwkhqNKE21rxfvie_540.png (540x424, 265K)

>not even watching best hockey

Attached: 5871D945-3944-4590-895C-A06933C24734.jpg (594x423, 98K)

i know I don't know why he keeps talking to me lol

Oh I watch

Attached: friends.png (262x309, 54K)

Maybe because you are a incel flylel fan seeking attention because no one cares about you or your team, and had to start a new /hoc/ thread just to get that ever so needed attention?

What’s up with this samefagging flyers bitching never ending

what's up with /hoc/ being so mad these days?

>and had to start a new /hoc/ thread just to get that ever so needed attention?
OP here.
I'm a sunbelter.

I bet he thinks all theose Grity appearances on Stephen Colbert is how at feels like to watch your team win the Stanley Cup, guess again

Its not fair bros. People keep talking shit about my team and pretending to be me. It's not my fault the owners are complete greedy assholes who refuse to sell my team or have the decently to get actual good players. Why is my team so cursed and can never win shit aside starting threads like this?

Attached: 46378108_472914473236821_9204417569220301608_n.jpg (480x480, 20K)

Nice try to false flag Philthyfag. You are probably most likely the alos Grity spammer and faking like you aren't . Go pay your Comcast bill, they need to pay the korean pro gamers this week and not Carter Hart.

it's 100% bracket

We all know it’s you OP. No need to same fag

I thought you were talking about the mest for a second

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 17K)

Is not you rager. I just got here

Dont worry, eventually they have to Sell the team in order to keep Overwatch pros paid. Keyboards arent cheap.

there there, we're all frens here

I have no problem with Flyers fans.
Haven't seen much of you guys over the last few seasons, but you guys have never been shitty before.

yikes

Implying you yourself are not the samefag!

Attached: C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg (800x450, 46K)

>Crtyers fag delusion
Try again bitch,

Attached: DwvA-f9X0AA0Gzv.jpg (1200x900, 202K)

sorry I forgot that one

>all of these posts with just a single (you) for me
I don't know what to tell you guys.

prove it

Hey I know that file. You fucking stole it you Philthy asshole!

Lmao are you stupid? Did Comcast forget to pay your brain salary?

OP pic reminds me of CGLL. HoF Yea Forums moment when they got exposed. I miss the old Yea Forums

This thread is getting too hostile for my taste. I think I'm going back to r/hocgeneral desu

Get lost Flylel boy, this thread is DEVILS terirtory

Attached: Face_Painter.jpg (337x233, 26K)

Are you retarded to think anyone will think you are more than 3 people and all of them are just you replying to yourself for force a bigger meme than this doucher here?

>that user who said that he'd already picked his next team to try to turn /hoc/ against for this season
I think we know who it is now.

Attached: bb.png (500x500, 462K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190810-160413_Clover.jpg (720x1280, 206K)

>Did Comcast forget to pay your brain salary?
>forget to pay your brain salary
>your brain salary
nigger what the fuck is this retarded shit
what is even going on anymore

Attached: Screenshot_20190810-160509_Clover.jpg (720x1280, 303K)

> The flylel is calling real other anons flylel
The autistic philthy is learning anons!

You are delusional schizo if you think more 1 person is replying but thats okay cause Comcast will send you some jpegs of Grity for you to spam in the thread some more fucking stupid soicuck Cryerbitch

reminder

Attached: b for best.png (270x270, 12K)

>phoneposter
yikes sweaty...

Comcast is months behind on my brain salary payment, cheap fucks.

but /hoc/ already hated them

>86 posts
>17 posters
grim

hail activision™

Some Flyers fan seething and austically screeching at people like a parrot for shit no real /hoc/ user gives a fuck about. And trying to seek attention like a desperate bitch.

I still have no problem with the Flyers.

Idiot Filthy cryerfags didn't get the memo that Comcast is now a esports company so they have dont required to care about the shit Nhl "team" the own, now hes SEETHING

Flyers autism at its finest is all

only about 2 more weeks until wow:classic

this is randy falsflagging so that we stop bullying him and his relocanes

Lose weight and you wotn sweat as much finbro

>Some Flyers fan
why do you think that your falseflagging is this fucking stealthy

Can we get a /hoc/ thread with a jannie that bans anything Flyers related shit posting or defending on all fronts?

Go suck gritys cock, Cryers bitch

Attached: puddy-1024x683.jpg (1024x683, 68K)

Can we get a /hoc/ thread with a jannie that bans everything?

Dont worry he will go away soon I think there is a overwatch match starting in 15 minutes

Stop putting the falseflagging tag on anons that isn't you tard. This forced meme making me miss the rainbow gritty poster so much more.

this thread was brought to you by huawei™ smartphones

genuinely feel bad for the one or two flyers fans wondering what the fuck is happening

t. Grity

Attached: bigcochoc.png (1535x712, 62K)

You would miss that rainbow faggot mascot you Philthy dumb loser

And one or two retards posing as Flyer fags by swapping into Devils fags just as quickly. FYI Devils dont give a shit about the Flyers as we care about bootyblasting Rags fags even more.

I have a 7 figure job, jump off my *yacht* and have life AND death experiences

>Says the obvious Philthy dumb loser
We get it, you hate your mascot, your ownership, your team, and your way of life by spamming this shit for 3 hours like a 5 year old.

It's the same dumb guy pretending ot be me, becauise I called his franchise a joke that cared more about trendy gaming instead of securing future players. He's unraveling, just like his mascot.

I love my mascot fucking dumbass Filthy poster, learn to read

Attached: 5258038_041819njdevil.jpg (600x400, 53K)

>It's the same dumb guy
You

Attached: wheels1.png (270x270, 8K)

Attached: wheels2.png (270x270, 16K)

user fucked up and replied towhen he was trying to reply toGet fucking exposed samefag!

imagine how ABSOLUTELY DOGSHIT the Seattle fanbase is gonna be, especially after they start showing even a tiny bit of success

Yeah, you

This whole /hoc/ thread is filled with autism it hurts my normie brain reading most of it

fuck my lionsies already losing again

i wonder if they'll keep the huawei deal if when we go to war with china

end my suffering

Attached: time for loins.jpg (350x447, 126K)

I just want to talk about hockey and memes
why do people enjoy this shit

They say blaming others for your own samefaggotry is bad for your mental health. But then again you were fucked the moment you came out of the womb born with Aspergers and first thing in life is falseflag/samefag as a illrlevant team, and poorly covering your steps by posing as another team who cares less.

Holy shit learn to read Flylel boy, your team is busts and your mascot is Comcast. Pick a better team next time!

Attached: giphy.gif (350x229, 3.45M)

Because shit teams have the worst shit posters

There's only one total retard here and it's my neighbor 3 doors down that used a fucking badminton net on both sides instead of putting up a fence in their backyard. And realistically no one would know but my deck is higher than all the normal peoples fence lines so now all of /hoc/ gets to hear about it. Aren't we having fun together?

Posting devil images will not fool anyone Flylel. Stop using a team that isn't yours. At least be creative about and use say the Penguins since they actually hate the Flylels more.

Who said that? Your gay dad Grity? Or your other gay dad, Overwatch? Your first and last mistake: Being a crybaby delusional schizo Fryersfag. Suck it !

Next time pretend to be the Ranagers or the Caps fan, you're not fooling anyone, except Comcast since you won't pay the iunternet bill. But yo will pay for more Grity (Lol)

Holy fuck this obsession is getting real out of hand now. Can’t be the only one who thinks this dude is the definition of autism

Seething samefag

I agree, the guy needs to relax and have a nice big cup of soimilk and coupons to get an autograph from Grity.

Totally not yourself

Randy vs gritty and the only loser is literally everybody else that's just here for the ride

Can Jannies ban this retard(s) already for breaking rule 1?

>Butthurt cryers fan mad

Attached: mascot-smashes-a-window-at-kids-birthday-party.jpg (240x160, 34K)

I dont think it's Randy. This is a new level of absolute seethe that will never end to which Im starting to think it's just one person posting on multiple platforms to each other like some form of bot.

Seething fake devils fan that’s actually flylel falseflaging as a devil

Seriously. This guy is not a Devils fan as we are not that desperate for attention. Plus we don't give a shit about the Flyers since they are not a real issue to us anymore.

Who is that girl? I do enjoy fake tits.

How am I a devils fan flaseflagging as a devils fan?

He thinks we care about his "team" but truth is that we don't have to complete against them in Overwatch, so who cares? Their only decent prospect busted hard last season. They are not releavnt. Their mascot is but thats only on late night talk shows. Whenever I tell them this they get mad.

tldr why I'm sweating while my entire outer body is cold as fuck

He means you are a flyers fan posing as a devils fan, and considering you are posting non stop devil images which devils fans absolutely dont do, and is a trait only Gritty posters do. But guess you have to resort to that since Gritty posting is considered a bannable offense now.

lotta seethe itt

Hello fellow non seether

We all Know you are the same flyerfag replying to yourself since only flyerfags would care and know that information. And also obsessing over it is considered autism

had the night sweats the other day. You feel freezing so you try to put on more covers but then you notice you are soaking wet from sweat. And when the covers are on, you just keep sweating despite feeling cold.

very disturbing.

I KILLED A MAN BECAUSE HE KILLED MY GOAT
I PUT MY HANDS AROUND HIS THROAT
HE TRIED TO REASON WITH THE SKY AND THE CLOUDS
BUT IT DIDN'T MATTER CAUSE THEY CAN'T HEAR A SOUND

The Nolan Patrick draft was the worst draft to win. >fight it out with devils for who gets patrick and hischier
>3rd pick is way better than both

Attached: wow.png (353x354, 4K)

Currently sitting in front my computer with the same shit. Cold as fuck but sweat is pouring down.

I wouldnt post that shit orange heap Comcast buffoon because I hate him. But then again its a blessing in disguise, because to and watch their fan base sucking his cock all the time is hilarious to me. They think Gritty is more important than t making the playoffs so they weill miss again and again and Comcast will repe the rewards. I only post pictures of my mascot to show Philthy turds you can have a mascot without sucking Comcasts dick all the time and funding geek sports like Basedverwatch. I guess the truth hurts.

It must get pretty tiresome living with your parents as an adult male.

Know what information? That your team sucks a? No pal, the whole league knows that. Its why you missed the playoffs last season.

should be a lit night

Whatever you say philthy gritty poster. Also obsession is what led to your incel neet life. Also like overwatch and all activision games, you put up the same post (game) every 2 to 3 mins

For the record, both Devil and Flyer fags are the most autistic people in /hoc/ world. Also what the fuck did I miss today?

Attached: Iceburgh.jpg (800x694, 171K)

try a hot shower maybe

Attached: 1536661549890.jpg (720x960, 59K)

Enjopy watching my Devils in the playoffs while you seethe, soiboi :) Say hi to your mom and Grity for me btw

icing?

>Obvious fake Devils bro that's a Flyer wearing a devil mask
You just exposed youself as we actual Devil bros know we wont make it to the playoffs this year and will probably tank again to get another good pick. And then we will make the playoffs next year! Progress we are making unlike your team you fucking Devil poser

>analslime cuck fangirl and noted *not* hockey fan with pig wife and no Microsoft paint skills whatsoever shows up coincidentally after the spam stops to show us how "cool and not mad he is"
Can't believe you've all been worked by a ethnik tripfag

It's kind of funny a completely non-market team won the Cup if you think about it, especially considering they're one of the few markets of the Western Conference.

>1 hour 11 mins
>167 posts
>28 posters
hmm

Thinking about hockey

What’s the verdict of most of the American devil/flyer posters here non American hoc bros? Is it same fag, falseflag, all one dude, or all of the above?

it's saturday night lad

*sips*

..and by hockey I mean sticks

That's what happens when you have the same retard(s) replying to each their own post non fucking stop.

Attached: gettyimages-645389496-1024x1024.jpg (1024x686, 369K)

:)

..and by sticks I mean branches

good thoughts
what are some good bands?

:D

..and by "thinking about branches" I mean I'm thinking about them beavs and their way of life

))) :)) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :))) :)) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :))) :)) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

youtube.com/watch?v=pvvgZMGp5Uo

Attached: 270160.gif (500x281, 978K)

It was literally all bracket bickering back and forth off his switch and his wife's switch and the cell phone hes only supposed to use in emergencies (when he makes his weekly call to ask for parole on his chastity cage. Never been accepted)

Hmm, put on some BBNG, Destroyer, Portico Quartet

youtube.com/watch?v=jQH0GPL33uc

*sips* Now that's music.

Devin Townsend

If you are such a Devils fan. Why are you obsessing so fucking hard over a team that isn't even yours? Let alone know all this information that Devils fans should't even know about or care to know while you guys should be idk focus on your team first maybe? That's why I'm going to say you are just a Flyers fan raging over your team, and bringing the Devils into it to hide your obvious steps.
=From a Blackhawks fan.

yeah m8 i already said this

Yea me too. Which were you? I was this one

>falseflagging as a devils fan to talk shit
Based comcast employee

Because he wants to pose as a team he hates the most which is dumb because the flyers fans hate the penguins more than the devils and vice versa. He’s just using them as a way to work around his issues via attention and or trolling probably actual devils fans perhaps

Thinking closer, I actually remember the devil's posting starting while I was watching cricket. Shortly before I started my workout. So about 5 hours ago.

>Only a flyer fan would care so fucking much and obsess over Comcast.
Cringe Flyer Aspie culture right here

here lad

I'm not the Filthy autist keeps responding to me. I only make jokes about Comcast and their representatives continue falseflagging as me to hide their Gritty agenda. Fuck PHilthy, fuck the cryers. Btw nice try pretedning ton be a Chicago fan, gritty.

>Only a comcast representative and cable installer would get this defensive over his mascot/boss
Absolutely based

He probably thinks pretending to be me and talking shit about Comcast is going to coinvince people he isn't paid to shill their piece of shit mascot. Nobody buys it but he keeps trying.

lots of asspain in this thread but i also can't be bothered to read any of it

Out of all the people who's been keeping this shit going for almost the entire afternoon. You are the one who's gritty here because you dont stop spamming the same god damn shit for so long. Also You obsessing Overwatch counts as double shilling for your product there bud.

My balls are sweaty

I am a blackhawks fan FYI, and second calling me gritty won’t do anything aside now proving my point further. Get some help

fucking metro faggots have been arguing for like 6 hours now

Holy shit based

Nice deflection, Gritty customer support. No thank you, I'm quite satisfied with my current internet package.

thread is so full of mad that nobody will notice i posted feet

Attached: mdl7OzB61v5pwbe_540.jpg (460x604, 38K)

Take your meds, Cryers schizo.

shitcongo fans still exist?

First for the Bruins

Mmm feet, tummies are better tho

>Be Flyers fan
>Pretend to be a Devils fan and rant about teams entire issue and labels everyone as Comcast Boogieman for doubting his obvious falseflag
Yeah you need to stop pretending to be something you are not and just stop right there before your autism spread there Flyer dude.

Yes, and they are not as retarded as this dude who wont shut the fuck up about the Flyers problems and constantly reminding them like some 5 year old not getting candy.

I've got the next thread ready to go

fucking sick
nasty
gross
yuck

>Be Flylelfag
>get mad when I insult his lord and savior emperpor Gritty
Nothing else to see here. Just philthy morons shitting up the joint as uusal.

Post it now and if we're lucky this one will get nuked instead

RAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

lol gay

You are the obvious deflector here and no one will defend you other wise aside yourself. Stop using the devils as a front for your rants and just stop watching the flyers already as they are stuck in your head like a broken record.

crashing /hoc/
with no ruvivors

Seriously no Devils fan obsesses this fucking hard over the Flyers, and only happened today with you posing as one as non brainlets know you are just a seething flyer who lost his fucking diaper. Just stop it now ffs.

This is actually good advice for any Cryers fans still posting on /hoc/, please don't be angry at Grityy or Comcast. Cease posting about that shit team and please become a fan of the New Jersey Devils, the superior team in very way.

Thanks Gods this is the last /hoc/

Quality hoc tonight. All I see is two flyers fans fighting over each other without having to go to one of their games.

If any other Flyesfags have alos lost their diaper, a new one is avialble through the Gritty store at comcast.com

for me it's Dewar's 12yo with knockoff Jolt cola

Attached: volt_cola.jpg (765x1024, 329K)

not even sure what you niggers are upset at

>and your going to get laid
Thank you. I will, unlike you Cryers soiboi.

Seriously. You are not even hiding your falseflag anymore this point Flyer dude. You are now reaching reddit's level of attention seeking. And no one wants a reddit tier poorly done falseflagger who non stop baits and switch anons for calling you out on it.

You will get laid alright. Bend over white boy

Return to reddit where they love your gay mascot Gritty (brought to you by Comcast). Stop spamming the thread, Filthycuck.

What’s the matter incel? Can’t say a word because Jannies banned it?

thinking about that one iconic play in the playoffs

umm yeah, hi

>bitches one whole hoc thread about comcast and Flyers on why team sucks and will never succeeds
>Next thread he wears a devils mask and try's to backtrack his bitching and moaning about his actual real team.
Yeah I think you are the one who needs to go back

Attached: FviuO.jpg (717x880, 200K)

TOUCHDOWN RAIDERS

I thought flyer fans were cucks, not incels, the fuck even is this hoc thread?

>reddit filename
Spotted the falseflagger

sitting on the toilet taking a toronto

>be finland
>dont like women
>be gay
Pottery

>Goes from denying himself for falseflagging, and now calls others falseflaggers
Do you even know what Falseflagging even is you autist?

>tfw you had a really good idea for a thread but you took a nap and forgot it

Attached: 1492811659906.jpg (619x453, 28K)

Why don't you enlighten me? You sound really good at it.

>/hoc/

Post more feet

have an urge to play overwatch

Someone please make a new hoc thread again. Getting tired of the same tard yelling at himself about two irrelevant teams

I asked you first fuckface

deedee megadoodoo

I already answered you, dumbass

hide
ignore

Attached: ssVsjYvH.png (240x240, 114K)

that wasn’t a question as it was directing the question back to me. So answer it now pussy

Attached: gettyimages-1130334079-594x594.jpg (400x225, 29K)

I'm going to need your Comcast customer identification number before we can proceed.

Gritty is just a shitty chinese knockoff of the Phanatic and Youppi!

Still not answering it. But then again ADD has been known to associate with Autism. By than you are dodging the question like a attention seeking fuckboy. So again unless you want be considered an autistic attentions seeker, then answer the question on what is a falseflagger.

I think ________ SUCKS

Attached: I think ... SUCKS.jpg (1280x720, 197K)

i forgot about the flyers for a bit

Sir, I cannot process your request unless you have an account with our company or at least a piece of Officially Licensed Gritty merchandise. Goodbye.

waiting for RFAs to sign

We all want to forget them dude. Especially the ones using gritty images, followed by devil images, and then back to gritty images.

>tfw no gf with cute feet that she can put on you while you watch hockey together

Attached: C5L0-8SXUAAL32k.jpg (1200x1200, 132K)

Tampa

>comcast
>muh comcast
>comcast employee
What the fuck are you talking about?

i'm so bored that i'm gonna grab beer again tonight

Well you admit to yourself as being autistic for not answering the question once again. So in order to make sure you are indeed an actual Devils fan, and not an autistic Flyer fan hiding behind the devils as a ploy. What is a falseflagger? If you don't answer it now, you are indeed a flyerfag posing as a devils fan.

I've got the runs again.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYY

I mean.. my team's the sharks. We do that every year.

Attached: 1557630511240.jpg (465x465, 219K)

>What is a falseflagger?
You are a falseflagger, pretending to be a Devils fan

Just some flyers fan who’s seething about his teams ownership, and using a devils fan alias to spread the word about his teams problems for the whole afternoon. And one one is buying into his attention seeking bait and switch false flagging

BASED

You cant be a falseflagger when you are not a fan of either team there genius. But congrats on admitting to the /hoc/ world you were falseflagging as a devils fans, but are just a lonely flyers fan seething at your team.

>/hoc/
>still fucking blabbering on the flyers

Attached: DDFAE92D-FEB9-4B56-81A3-1DE4DB6E8FAC.jpg (225x225, 28K)

Stop talking about him. You're giving him more attention and fueling him. Starting to sound like you're the seething one based on your post.

For me, it's the Audi RS7.

Attached: capilano audi.jpg (1280x720, 135K)

He said what is and not who is. You just fucked yourself there dude

>You cant be a falseflagger when you are not a fan of either team there genius
Yes you can.
>when you are not a fan of either team
That's the definition of a falseflagger.

You're saying you're not a falseflagger because you're employed by Comcast?

But Im not though. Just explaining the situation of why he's doing it to the Canadian bro since he seems sincere to not know what even a Comcast is.

Well stop talking about him already. He'll go away back to hugging his Gritty body pillow if you just stop bringing him up.

You cant because I already admitted to being a Blackhawks fan already. So no falseflagging for me obviously. AlsoNice switch to samefag there bud

cut it out already you dumbfucks

But he keeps saying he hates gritty and wants nothing to do with him.

It wont stop until a new thread is made, and pray to god they(he) stays here arguing with himself

it's been like 3 hours of this bullshit

>/hoc/
>still seething about missing gets

Yes, I thought that at first too. But as it turns out he actually loves Gritty and Comcast.

kys

Anyone can claim to be anyone on the internet, retard. Post a pic of Hawks merch with dated timestamp or shut the fuck up you falseflagging Flyers idiot. Everyone is tired of your shit.

Welcome to two flyers (probably just one) who keeps trying to make us feel sympathetic towards his team and then tries to pull bait and switches into being a devils fan and shits on them because Flyers fans let alone Philly fans are self hating assholes who fight each other when shit doesn't go their way.

Take your meds, schizo.

If you put it like that, then you are no angel yourself there as you yourself can be the flyer idiot all along and trying to point fingers for your own teams fucking issues. Welcome to the world of Yea Forums where anons shits and anons kek. But you are not a funny user and not fooling no one there blaming everyone who doesn't defend your sorry ass team

I'd been trying to tell you fucks for ages that /hoc/ had a schizophrenia problem, but no, you wouldn't listen.

Says the schizo same fag. Have sex

>absolutely seething

thinking about dessert

When someone claims one has schizo ,is normally the one who has it themselves. This case it's some Flyers schizo who also has self loathing who keeps these post going.

>actual seething
>falseflagging seething
>random allegations of seething
>purposely misconstruing normal posts as seething in an effort to get people to seethe at you in response

What hath /hoc/ wrought.

Attached: comfy.png (1080x1080, 2.72M)

>Be a Devils fan (Flyer fan in disguise)
>Obsesses over Gritty, Comcast, Overwatch, and Flyers players without even mention anything Devils related aside stolen images from an older thread.
Are you sure you are not the one seething?

have some burnt almond cake myself.

Are Flyers fans just basically Mr Meeseeks just arguing with each other and are basically the same person?

Hokkei can't come soon enough

the absolute state of this thread

Attached: 047083.gif (500x304, 471K)

Yes. And all this dude is doing now is trying to bring even devils fans down to autistic levels as they are. Isn’t that what they are best at doing when things don’t go their way?

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 10K)

>the absolute state of your life

agreed

Attached: 26868612_497707893959644_3691683111428423680_n.jpg (640x800, 46K)

my life's pretty good t b h

Are there any games ? What are you guys doing here?

erp

No idea. Whole 3-4 hours and the bullshit you see in this thread.

You can say Gritty is a ripoff of Youppi is a rip off an Phanantic, and the universe will implode once the Phanantic gets sued out of existence

All metro team fans are trash except Caps, Canes, and that one Isles weeb.

This

sweden finna get flushed lads

ThE ToRoNtO MaPlE LeAfS aRe ThE ofFiCiAl tEaM oF cANAda

Guess the Jannies caught wind and finally banned the retards finally. Such comfy bliss

why is it only in /hoc/ i ever get reported? kys rulehomos

see

comfy is just a code word for boring desu

I'm sorry but if you can't handle being on a Safe For Work forum then you should probably go back to plebbit. 4Channel is for all ages, not just young men with potty mouths and dirty minds.

>Implying that pure seething autism was anything but entertaining.
It got boring a thread back ago, and just became an eye sore here.

>lucid seethe

blyat

Attached: 1564585038376.png (980x675, 711K)

not even sure what he's referring too but should fuck off to reddit regardless. I just got a warn from something i posted this morning

Attached: 1536140736316.jpg (357x480, 39K)

what hath /hoc/ wrought, ewe guise??

Attached: 1547478120158.jpg (1407x1403, 516K)

Attached: 63A05EA4-8939-4C59-BFA8-25F4755415C4.jpg (1536x2048, 475K)

sup, Robin..

Got any stories for /hoc/?
>we love stories

New York Rangers legend Robin Lehner

Has everyone been banned fro /hoc/??

Everyone??

Attached: 1550617801210.jpg (250x250, 21K)

how come the sharks haven’t won a cup? kings have 2 cup, hell even the ducks have a cup

not yet but reckon it'll happen soon enough
last one standing shut the lights

This is the Year, lad.. for San Jose
I see an Epic Decade of teams with 0 cups Winning Cups
ENDING WITH
the Canucks, yes I said it
>Vancouver, your day is coming, I can see it

Attached: 1543096791028.jpg (865x1274, 140K)

Las angles mighty ducks

/hoc/ can never die, lad
>we're cursed, (You ) and (You) and (You) and etc.

Attached: 1552965439439.png (678x574, 346K)

Attached: 1542225114100.png (1000x1000, 456K)

Obligatory

Attached: 1542870401085.jpg (630x630, 41K)

ahh yes, peace and quiet

Attached: 1547251878280.gif (500x269, 991K)

will grease come back?

He will have no allies
fucking pederast he is

of course. we're all he has

he couldn't sign the lease

Attached: 1553496954772.jpg (185x318, 31K)

Should I buy Apex Legends or Fortnite? Which is easier to learn?

just scratched my crack then sniffed my finger

Attached: 1558318735080.png (1125x1677, 3.75M)

I wish he would have taken me instead of my pops

Attached: 1541961974292.jpg (500x358, 141K)

N

I

B

G

X

GRITTY

Ç

>nibgx

is a bitch

getting entertained by the word nigger on a saturday night. you bunch of fucking incels

N

SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT MASCOTS, AND CORPORATE OWNERSHIP, AND REDDIT, AND THE METRO DIVISION AS A WHOLE, AND BASICALLY EVERYTHING ELSE ON YOUR MIND. FAGGOTS

They've been banned/gone for almost an hour now. So your seething raging was for nothing except for my amusement.

Let's talk about hockey. What do you guys think of it?

Attached: 1513354529140.png (396x400, 45K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK MOMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

we've exhausted all hockey topics. have to wait for more signings or trades.

ice
getting pucks deep
and vodka...

Attached: 1552322783564.jpg (425x284, 35K)

its gay

N

I

Seattle pumpkin spice

I'm going to falseflag as a fan of a Canadian franchise this season.

God Speed

Attached: 1537067446168.jpg (2160x2160, 924K)

shant expose my next season falseflag tactics

>storm surge

Attached: 45828C7C-F7B4-4F51-BE35-4C8381B125AC.jpg (600x900, 148K)

you guys need to go fap to some bisexual cuck porn and just shut the fuck up already

thats nothing compared to what i have cooked up

our board, as it has always been, is evolving

Attached: 1540595158087.jpg (450x450, 21K)

Thinking about putting all my life savings down on the pongs missing the ploffs

>ski daddles

Attached: 1535196982531.png (230x219, 8K)

which mascot should i falseflag as for the next 72 hours

N

Shit posting, uh, finds a way

Attached: jurassic-park-jeff-goldblum.jpg (650x365, 51K)

Kevin Spacey

Fuck Seattle

Loving the devils energy

Attached: wood_nodding.webm (1460x822, 860K)

stroking to that fat big titty whore Siri

Ice hockey

Thinking about the ducks making playoffs

Thinking about th ducks moving to Wisconsin

Attached: images.png (222x227, 13K)

for me it's black cherry white claw

>ducks
>playoffs
>ducks making said playoffs

got beer. lets party

oilers lifelong here but my second team is the vegas golden knights

We /playoffs/ this year

>doogie doos

Imagine going to another general to try and get fucking trips. State of spicshitters. It's their playoff race and they're more dead than our offseason

Ok I'll bite. I think the future of hockey in Canada is actually pretty great. We have had a few lean years but overall, kept pace with who we had to. The finns have had a great 20 years developing talent after nagano and have a good amount of elite players but nobody has McDavid type potential yet.

>ok I’ll bite

what did you bite?

>the hovel of xanada

>I think the future of hockey in Canada is actually pretty great
can't get any worse

youtube.com/watch?v=YkKRU1ajKFA

Attached: 1547198609525.jpg (550x516, 123K)

>kept pace with who we had to.
That's only like 5 countries. Big six minus half of Sweden because they're gay and the sunbelt half of fortnite shits of assmerica

Oh and we're one of the big six haha. So 6 is really 4 if you think about it.

puckin'

Attached: 1557001939603.jpg (600x562, 22K)

youtube.com/watch?v=oG6fayQBm9w

Attached: 1546230222461.jpg (330x250, 39K)

FUCK GRITTY

who the fuck is gritty and why won’t this faggot shut up about them?

Sorry satan

take that back you queer

>466
>the number of the beast
based retard

>this thread is still up
>413 posts
lol

wow u can count congrats!!!!!!

don't worry /hoc/ im here

Attached: 1543286919185.jpg (600x400, 49K)

Have you fags tried leaving the basement today?

U N I T

i took the trash out

anyone want to erp?

what's the scenario?

I only left the basement for coffee and to barbecue

lonely /hoc/ poster licks bench

can i be the bench?

no I’m already bench

I'll be Richo on a visit from /cric/ and I'll start:
Hide your kids and hide your snacks, me and fatguts are on the way

can i be the other bench?

lads

LADS
>rags

Attached: 1514795268989.png (398x336, 190K)

ooh can i be fatguts?

someone is begging for a POOK

what if we cheer for the same team dough?

based fellow caniac

How do I know you're not already

that’s not something a white person would say you need to leave

i don't live in arizona

the cat has your pipe

>rags

Attached: DClpRaFXUAE5t-3.jpg (1200x1200, 170K)

Flying home in 36 hours for the first time in over a year mate. Shant be leaving the house until then.

Attached: 1490244319110.jpg (217x167, 32K)

FUCK HOCKEY

Who tf are the rags?

get the fuck OUT

Attached: DC1B0714-FE37-4ED2-A890-5585730F742F.jpg (480x360, 18K)

kinda want to eat jello t.bh

Dad turned on the green mile and now theres an old man right after darkie gets zapped. Was it a documentary?

fat cunt.

jk guys, I love hockey

what is a pook?

22 posts, one poster, I almost feel bad for him

>over half the league makes the playoffs

based

wew lad

To be fair to I've made /hoc/s I posted in alone until I fell asleep when you guys are busy using shitty ones with schedules and stuff

this thread is moving so fast nobody is gonna know that I'm gay

I think someone here is gay

Reminder no jets fans is gay

T. Homo

got the next thread lined up lads
it's seriously ready to go with just a click of a button

there is literally nothing wrong with being gay

based flyers fan

hope the nuckies get in this year

based jest fan

there is literally nothing wrong with including schedules in the OP

then go ahead and make them all, cuck.

based flyers/rangers/devils/bruins/lightning/knights/blue jackets/leafs/habs/sens/sabres/sharks/aves/kings/canucks/stars/blues/wild/jets/flames/oilers/blackhawks/red wings/caps/preds/panthers/ducks fan

>remember that jailbait tabby
>check her youtube
>she still make videos
>they're all 10k views
>all clickbait shit
>she looks like a crackwhore
>tattoos everywhere
grim

Attached: 6gorillion.png (682x507, 813K)

so THG?

Attached: thg_gritty.webm (1280x720, 2.82M)

pls remove the wild from this thank you in advance for your cooperation in this matter

Completely reworked the list.

Attached: hoc fans tier list.png (822x412, 293K)

>going to youtube even once
grim

after today devlels fans need to be moved down

freak

Completely reworked the list.

Attached: Screenshot_20190810-232609~2.png (1050x536, 269K)

cut it out sam

YOU. WILL. BE

Attached: 9MhUeOQ.jpg (1280x960, 780K)

putting shannon through deepnude

You think I'm not gonna be up all night again?

oh god... why?

shit didn't work, only green blobs

Wake me up when september ends

Attached: phn.png (1090x720, 1.21M)

just ate a hot pocket. it was pretty good.

based

youtu.be/3giQ8S05BZU

new?

In 16 posts.

no

not yet

almost

which mascot are we going to seethe over next thread?

new thread please

soon

I’m on a mission to heem Harvey the Hound

on my 5th beer

surely seattle will announce their new mascot

the akron asshole

better be a shannon edition

making the new thread lads

Seattle Buljus

ive got this

awoooooooooo

Attached: 1525841919025.png (641x398, 488K)

Sorry, lad. Maybe next time.

Seattle Needles

Veronika Black.

Attached: Screenshot_20190215-104545__01.jpg (1080x1575, 265K)