Zicky Dice

Who /outlandish/ here?

this guy is dimes.

Attached: zicky-dice-banner.jpg (1175x434, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MO5WX5nysqA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

friendly reminder that only 7 (seven) weeks until based Zicky gets the chance to bury that shitter aldis for sweet Charlotte.

I know Zicky from some work he did in Nevada. This fat midget used to do a magic gimmick where he’d fuck up his own dumb magic trick spots all the time. Now he’s getting a push here eh? Guess it pays to be friends with Marquez

>this guy is dimes.

Attached: 1583276623999.jpg (375x563, 48K)

OUTLAAAAANDISH

powerrr is exactly what the retards who want shorter matches and more story. why aren't you idiots watching it?

I am and its based

No, this is Dimes

Attached: 20200304_014416.jpg (1080x961, 437K)

based, for me, it's the fat guy HOSS tag team match they had 2 weeks ago. that shit was great.

>better frog splash than miz
Based fatasses

NWA is not dimes, therefore not even the Hogan of NWA is dimes.

>fat Steve Corino
Hes growing on me. Based Outlandish has IT

not enough flips for ya?

>ywn be retarded and have zicky as your best friend
why fucking live bros
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MO5WX5nysqA

Because the roster isn't that great yet. I still respect it for being it's own thing and not just another work rate fed though.

>hotshotting the title

OUTLANDISH!

Same. I can't remember if I first saw him in APW or FSW.

>hires M-Dogg 20 in your path
i already have the yummy retro flips

I don't know if I really like NWA. Half of the wrestlers feel like they're trying to act a gimmick way too hard, it doesn't feel natural at all. Like this guy for instance, it feels like he's putting in a lot of effort to seem goofy but it just feels forced

i honestly think that's fine in a world where 80% of wrestling in 2020 is "me mad me want belt me have fighting spirit."

We dont want it
We dont want it
We dont want it
We dont want it

I just think there's a point where it goes overboard. If they toned it down slightly, it would work better (in my personal opinion). I know they're going for that 80s style intensity, but to me it almost feels like a parody of it. Like it's not really a wrestling promotion, rather it's like a SNL show about an 80s wrestling promotion, if that makes sense. I really enjoyed the first couple episodes but I've started falling behind on them

There are some guys I like there, but then some of them are a bit too out there for me. Maybe that's the issue actually, it's a very mixed bag

OUT!LAAAAAAAANDISH

yeah as mentioned above the roster just isn't there yet. i think they're another legit top guy/tag team away from being a really good show.

OUTLAAAAAAAAAAAANDISH