Sold all >our players again

Sold all >our players again.

Attached: 1554649632167.png (411x411, 98K)

>produce young frauds
>sell them

>Frauds
?

What are you talking about? Ziyech and Tadic extended their contracts.

you heard him. de jong and de ligt

>Ziyech
Le 26 year old prospect who thinks he's too good for the Eredivisie yet plays fairly average

How are they frauds? Explain?
Frenkie had a great preseason and De Ligt was kinda shit but then again,they are friendlies lmao.
You mean to tell me that you base how good a player is on like 60 minutes of total football from friendlies?
Silly Swedistani.

For me it's Willem II

Attached: Willem_II.png (300x300, 21K)

we got rid of total deadweight like de jong and de ligt, we bought nothing but literal GOATs and as a result we'll win the CL this year

dutch obsessed frog is late

Didn't sell nouri

Well?

Ahh yes les pretty good for one season and then spend the rest of their careers being average prospect men

What do you base this on? Your envy of their successes at such a young age while you're stuck in a bottomless pit like Egypt?

Neither of those two are going to be "average prospect men" for they are already too good to not get into most starting elevens. Both have a future at their respective clubs since there are two roles open that they are supposed to fill.

dutch faggot cannot cope with the fact that 95% of these young prospects never make it

Attached: 1520207398458.png (600x580, 360K)

95%, probably even more, of all top-tier young prospects regardless of nationality never make it.

Objectively not true

>frog post
>swedish flag
yeah i think we're done here

>Objectively not true
Seems like you can OBJECTIVELY prove it then?

Yea Forums really seems to have something against young players
im really starting to think this is some kind of envious cope when you realise some kid is already making more in a week than they will in 2 years

Don't have to. Just wait and watch them flop, it's literally inevitable that they will

>Don't have to.
>Objectively
You sound like a well educated and highly successful adult.

obviously. see it doesnt bother me because i am 32. i played at a high enough level but coldnt be fucked training harder to make it. i dont have the angst about it anymore. the young cunts on here are seething about these young pros and take it out on everyone else. thats why every second post on here now is 'have sex incel'. they get an instant kick out of posting that because they know it riles everyone up and it helps them forget that they are losers.

t. psychologist and former semi pro footballer

have sex incel

get a better sponsor or let your club to be owned by some rich Middle East Muhamedin Al-Islamo

Attached: 1565104035753.jpg (700x990, 101K)

>matthJjs
>not a fraud
kies een

Why would they? they win the league every year or other year play champions league have a full stadium and a positive bank account.

how is he a fraud? he barely played 90 minutes in total of FRIENDLY matches lmao

To win the CL and get some new bandwaggoners.

I’m about to move to Tilburg and will probably support unironically even if they lose.

Van de Beek
Tagliafico
Ziyech
Mazraui
Neres
Tadic
Those young argie and Mexican players you bought for this season.

Nah, I think you are winning champions this year.

Sold him to the devil and proceeded to have one of the best years

He got injured for life tho

He's just permamad at anyone who mentions De Lidl's name in vain

based
willem ii is a comfy club. massive farmers, but comfy.

>Van de Beek, Neres
Leaving

Doesn't matter, you got Lisandro Martínez

Attached: IMG_20190810_192717.jpg (720x820, 208K)

and Edson Álvarez

Attached: IMG_20190810_192806.jpg (720x842, 196K)

neres signed a new contract, he's staying

what about Edson
He should be good, have some faith in your team mang.

most important players stayed tho

neres and zivech

So when Van de Beek is leaving? I read about it for at least 2 weeks, but he's still at Ajax, did they plan to wait as long as possible and hope he injury himself like Sane?

they want to keep him at least until this round of CL qualifiers is over, and Real apparently wants to wait and see what happens with nerman before they spend on someone else

Shit bait

Van de Beek, Tagliafico and Neres will leave next season.

No worries - there’s still Dolberg :——-/—-DDDDD

>ziyech with the far out shot again
>three meters wide like always

Based and Kruikpilled

>luxembourg flag instead of dutch

Chad Hunter > Dolberg

That's just the way it is dutchbro. Ajax may be a good club, but it's still stuck in the eredivisie with 3 big clubs total. Same as in Belgium, we can't possibly rival the big competitions on our own. We need to make beneleague happen

Not just regular farmers but drug farmers

lmao'ing at the faggots ITT who have not yet realized that De Jong will literally (LITERALLY LITERALLY) be the best midfielder in the world in 1-3 years. You may screencap this post for future reference.

Bros why did it have to happen like this :(
All I wanted to see was a young, technically proficient team dabbing on Liverpool's primitive midfield in the CL final

Attached: GettyImages-1142303623.jpg (960x593, 81K)

>We need to make beneleague happen
Would actually be based to have Antwerp-Ajax as the jew derby.

Who cares we have BASED Blind.

>sold him to the devil
No idea why but this made me do a lol

BASED Antwerp

Attached: DxkqryJWsAEFId_.jpg (1200x843, 185K)

For me? It's of course FC Groningen.

Attached: FC_Groningen[1].png (322x310, 49K)

Old hag

injury killed him

Literal shit club. Nothing good to say about them anymore today. Everyone has given up on them.
t. born and raised

Which teams would play in a benelux league?

anything is possible

Attached: 1547024587316.gif (124x128, 3K)

Ajax
PSV
Feyenoord
AZ
Utrecht
Twente
Anderlecht
Club Brugge
Standard
Genk
Gent
Antwerpen
+4 or 5 more teams

Make it happen guys

That would actually be a decent league, better than the French league and close to the current Serie A

He's fucking with you Jan, jesus christ stop embarrassing us toothpastes

>Twente

What happened to Willem I ?

Doping scandal, kicked them out of the competition

Benis league would still be under 30 mil in terms of tv market and effectively not change anything.

>gets everyone seething
>biggest following other than top 3 clubs
>simply doesn't die

Based

Attached: 1495472404633.png (1102x1120, 560K)

Mido