Gives up on you after you fail to get his terrible ideas over with the crowd

>Gives up on you after you fail to get his terrible ideas over with the crowd
*in your path*

Attached: mr_mcmahon_1920x1080.jpg (1868x1051, 164K)

*goes on to get myself over in my own way and gets buried further*

*loves confrontation and people grabbing the brass ring*
*buries you if you’re confrontation and grab the brass ring*

>buries you because you can't cut a promo if it meant you could get your asshole finger banged by the entire roster

Nobody in WWE is allowed to cut a promo. Strowman of all people got heat for not pronouncing a minor word using the exact inflection Vince felt like at that moment.

>Nobody in WWE is allowed to cut a promo
When you become so contrarian you literally think Ricochet sounds like a faggot on the mic because of WWE.

Stating facts not an opinion about Ricochet e-cuckold

>Stating facts not an opinion
So you think Ricochet is a good promo right faggot?

Noone in AEW other than the wwe guys can cut a promo either

That's not the question.

I never said anything about Ricochet's promo ability you combative contrarian cunt

You can't tell if a guy is a good or bad promo in the WWE because it's all being fed lines. But Ricoshit is a fag so he's probably awful.

Stone Cold and The Rock should've never landed in his lap. This motherfucker deserved to have gone out of business. He should've been selling insurance by now.

Attached: 1583269672739.gif (220x220, 9K)

And yet that's the point I was addressing which you keep avoiding because you don't want to state the, how did you put it? "Fact". The fact he can't cut a fucking promo.

It's not a point. It doesn't have any bearing on what I said.

I do not give a single fuck about Ricochet

Becky is allowed

I want to say you're wrong but given everything we know about the Attitude Era behind the scenes and wrestling since Vince McMahon bought WCW up to now I honestly cannot refute your claim. The only regretful thing about a WWF without a Stone Cold or Rock is the idea that probably no one would get them. WCW would win the Monday Night Wars and would be summarily canceled in the long run. Is that the better timeline?

You are delusional smark if you think Ricochet could be main eventer and draw with any type of creative

If WWF never signed Austin he would've stayed in ECW until he got hot enough for WCW to re-sign him

Lucha Underground managed to do it

based and WCWchadpilled

Fair enough. On the other hand, can you imagine a timeline in which ECW got the same success with Austin as the WWF?

Yeah how was LU viewership and target audience

>Lucha Underground managed to do it
yeah all WWE has to do it change the entire format of their shows and only have him appear pretaped and edited to hide his weaknesses.

>It's not a point. It doesn't have any bearing on what I said
It's my point which you responded to. So if you don't give a fuck about the fucking guy then why did you respond to it you stupid fuck? Back pedal harder and back yourself into a corner.

This guy gets it

worked for Cena in 2004

>how is the viewership of a niche show on a minor network

holy fucking MAD

You know you're supposed to keep reading AFTER the parts you greentext, right? Otherwise you'll just make a fool of yourself.

Even without the shit bookers nobody today is charismatic enough to be a true Main Eventer

They somehow made Tyson Fury sound like a geek

>You know you're supposed to keep reading
The last person who should be giving out pointers on reading would be you it seems. Apparently anything based an acronym is too much for you to follow

How's wwe viewership doing?

WCW would have lived longer if they were still making money but AOL pulled them plug because it was a money sink AND they hated it. With no WWF though it just gets bought by Flair or Bischoff for a pittance and rebuilt in a similar vein to how TNA was formed.

It still would have been kinda bad ebcause WCW died for a reason and TNA repeated a lot of the same mistakes. In that timeline /asp is sitting around in a similar shitshow complaining about how much they miss the NWO era and the burying of AJ Styles

i apologize for not making the most of the generous opportunity and admit to being a no dimes indy shitter & self mark.

honestly can't think of a single person that gave 100% that wasn't rewarded or a professional that was fired wrongly by wwe.

lmao what the fuck kind of banter attempt is this

>based an acronym

oh no no no no

>honestly can't think

Well you are an e-Drone so that makes sense

whats noones best promo?

Fuck are you on about shit face, hangman got over cutting a promo about "cowboy shit"

Over.

PPVs down since the first one
Ratings down
Attendance down

Over

Freddie Prinze Jr once described Vince and his "quirks" perfectly;
>"You have to play with his toys "the right way"
Vince is a child who invents the voices and characters of his IRL action figures and if they deviate from that slightly it triggers his autism and you get buried for not "playing the right way"