AEW Blood & Guts

Will be

Death Riders vs Inner Circle

fuck The Elite

Attached: bgs.jpg (1140x498, 38K)

They had to put SG on the Sammy skull because there is nothing defining about him.

wtf are you talking about?
I don't understand any of what you said, or have a fucking clue who you're talking about

He sticks his tongue out brother

Probably

Who are the death riders besides Moxly?

Mox + Darby Allin + Lance Archer + Jeff Cobb + ??? vs Jericho, Sammy G, Santana, Ortiz, Hager

darby and archer. they would need a tag team that fits their style. dunno who tho

>moxley forming a stable archer
u wot m8

Possibly janella

Shooter

Shoulda put the panta hat there

Based TWFSChad Sammy Guevara leaking AEW shit to us yet again.

>lance archer
>jeff Cobb

Why the fuck would either of them help mox. Mox doesnt have any friends except for Darby in a very loose way, The Elite would be better so the bucks can turn heel and help inner circle get its heat back

Moxley/Darby/Archer/Janela/Havok

It's basically a deathmatch stable

The main event tomorrow is Mox/Allin vs Jericho/Guevara so hopefully they will start the build up for B&G during this match. The Elite don't need to be in that match.

Are you a dumbass? Jeff's AEW gimmick is he's a hired hitman. Imagine the pop when he comes down for Mox. Mox could even give him his car lmao.

This seems the most likely scenario

Archer isn't that crazy if they go with the argument that Mox and Archer gained a mutual respect for each other after Wrestle Kingdom. Cobb I can't see though. If such a stable happened it'd probably be Mox/Archer/Darby and then some kind of tag team. Khan wanted Lucha Bros in a stable before so that's a maybe or they just sign more people.

that Guns N' Roses cross always looks Bad ass. Timeless

Archer can always just interfere in the main event wednesday to help Moxley out. IC are obviously going to be out for revenge. It's that simple and needs no NJPW backstory though it helps.

The Elite really should restructure anyway. I think Hangman and Cody could leave the stable and nothing would be lost then Kenny and the Bucks could add in some fresh blood.

would be a sick swerve if Mox hired Jeff Cobb