You are now the Real Madrid coach and you have to play Nerman and Hazard every game

You are now the Real Madrid coach and you have to play Nerman and Hazard every game.

How do you do it, Yea Forums? Which formation are you going to use? Who gets benched?

Attached: GettyImages-9914733861.jpg (960x672, 82K)

>Who gets benched?

obviously Hazard, he's not half the player that Nerman is

4-3-2-1

4-2-3-1
modric and casemiro as midfielders
some nigger on the right, ASSar on the midle and nerman on the left
benz as a striker

This is what Brazil-fags actually believe.

>modric
you are gonna need someone more physical and good at defending then him if you have nerman and azzard in the same team

Talent wise, Neymar is better, but it is what you actually deliver on the pitch that matters and Hazard obviously has a more stable temperament than Neymar and is more intelligent.

And they would be right.

>benz as a striker
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
AHAHAHAHFPFPFPASDSXSASKCASDASDA

nerman will play one or two months as maximum, so there's no problem, the problem it's that we be able to sing more great players in a long time because his salary

>modric
lol modric leaving

This is the only viable way, since I doubt either one of them would accept to play on the right wing (even though I remember Hazard playing there for Lille).
Real shouldn't have loaned Ceballos, he would fit in like a glove in Modrić's spot.

Attached: Real Madrid 2019-20.png (480x600, 123K)

If Real sign Neymar they're even dumber than I thought. It was a mistake to sign Hazard in the first place now this is just doubling down on the mistake.

Bruh just stop we all saw the WC, one put the team on his shoulders (like he did with lille and chelsea) and the other cry on the ground

No one hates neymar more than the brazilians themselves, but numbers dont lie.

Nerman has a good left foot so you can try playing him in the right wing. Other than that I don't know.

Attached: Capture.png (446x535, 114K)

>Kroos
>No James

who cares lol, i'd get fired anyway, might as well make it quick by putting hazard in goal and neymar as libero

Hazard is unironically better than le youtube tekkers man.

James is even worse at defending than Kroos.

>What is sample size

If Neymar really were as useless as everyone on this board say he is, he wouldn't be worth €200m would he now?
Without neymar PSG literally would have bombed at the group stage last year, and we all saw what happens when psg plays without him. (Second game vs. United)
He's a hothead and immature, I'll give you that, but he's still better than most strikers.

>he wouldn't be worth €200m would he now?
Hazard is from a literal non-country with far less meme fans, had one year left on his contract at a club he's too good for.

Ozil > Iniesta and Xavi by your logic

Why do you incel losers hope for Nerman to ever escape his golden cage? It was obvious what he signed up for

> Who gets benched?
Benzema

----- Hazard - Neymar - Bale -------
----- Modric - Casemiro - Kroos -----
Mendy - Ramos - Varane - Carvajal
------------------ Courtois ----------------------

Iniesta and Xavi never made it to the PL

What's your point exactly?

Chelsea was asking almost 250M after the world cup for hazard thats why real madrid didnt go for him last year, players from small countries with small fanbases usually worth less
also i dont think anyone really think neymar is useless, personnaly i'd love to see him with hazard, who give a shit about psg