So maybe it wasn't Big Ben after all

Man, the Steelers really have a knack for getting rid of these morons right before they go full retard. Can't wait for Le'veon to get his kneecap blown off by some crack whore in a trap house in the Bronx at 3 a.m. #Plaxico

Attached: EBjgToQWsAAW-IR.jpg (1151x889, 96K)

What happen now?

He's pouting and refusing to play because he doesn't like the new style helmets. And he also froze his feet off. In France.

Geez, thank God the raiders got rid of the best linebacker in football to make room for this retarded locker room cancer babby.

Attached: 1550868843094.jpg (965x1024, 91K)

I remember when Brown was just a great receiver without much drama surrounding him. Must be CTE

Sometimes success just has a way of bringing out the inner asshole in certain people. Or maybe Burfict really perma-scrambled his brains. Fitting that they're teammates now.lmao.

Isn’t Big Ben a serial rapist?

You're thinking of this guy. He's the cereal rapist.

Attached: tom-brady-patriots-5.jpg (1280x1065, 313K)

If I eat Wheaties every day will I win the Superbowl?

I'm 31

Absolutely.

As long as you can stand still and occasionally step up a bit in the pocket, and throw nothing but checkdowns to 5'9" wh*te slot receivers, I don't see why not. You've also got like 10 years on Brady so that's a nice bonus.

I'll get right on that then
standing still is my speciality

Brown was always an asshole, even in pittsburgh. He just got paid, and his ego grew a little more

tfw you realize that you've had a hall of fame quarterback throwing dime pieces right into your hands your entire carreer, and now you have...Derek fucking Carr. On a team coached by John "Meme" Gruden.

Attached: baby_crying.png (519x517, 346K)

Here's my scouting report on Jameis Winston:

He's awful. He is a horrible decision maker and is completely careless with where he puts his balls.

As for on the field, he's very turnover prone and has shown no improvement whatsoever in 4 years.

Winston is unironically going to lead the league in passing yards this year. While only winning 5 games max

This fool froze his own feet off. On purpose. This is not The Onion. You can't make this shit up. lmao.

Attached: QYXJDA67HBHGLON5UBL52THVPQ.jpg (1200x1000, 86K)

Better make it two bowls a day.

>right before
>just wasted their window by losing 2 superstars

It really is weird how at most you'd hear minor rumblings from Steeler fans about his attitude, but on a national level he was the anti-diva WR. And then in a single month he shot up to top 3 all time in WR divaness

>anti-diva
How?

TErrell Owens is lookin at him right now like “damn....gotta do something stupid now or imma lose my title”

I’m fucking convinced this idiot fucked up his feet and can’t play like on the same level. Whatever hopefully Renfrow makes some nice catches before we trade him for a 8th rounder. Go Grudens!

who knew they're really white on the inside

Gruden is a retard. Just do the opposite of whatever Gruden does and you'll be the perfect coach.

>steelers been second best franchise last two decades
>raiders probably second worse
>everyone universally ripping the stoolers for getting hosed by the raiders
when will you idiots learn

carrs way fucking worse than you think too. he had by far the #1 pass protecting oline in 2016 his only good year and he led the league in dropped interceptions last year while already being mediocre

Honest question here, is this dude going fucking insane or what ?

Rape is just a social construct

Big Ben was 100% justified in calling this cock smoker out. He's a joke, and he's turning the sport into a joke, guy doesn't even want to play football. Retarded talking heads pulling the race card like they always do

It legit looks like it might be some CTE related shit. Dude was a pretty humble and well-liked guy for many years into his career, then he just turns mega-retard and full-blown asshole diva and stabs all of his old teammates in the back (even JuJu, who everybody loves). I've never seen that kind of public personality turnaround. Maybe with the exception of Chris Benoit.

Pittsburgh's WR coach got so relaxed now that he's gone that the motherfucker actually comfortably died this morning.