/our diddler/ is back lads

/our diddler/ is back lads
The ageless one is steaming again and hes even wearing an Ellsworth shirt

ITT: we praise based artist

Attached: Screenshot_20200304-001423_YouTube.jpg (2555x1439, 1.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sh9-xyWVMtI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HOLY FUCKING BASED

i love this guy's streams, honestly. i dont even troll I just like listening to him talk. Hes fairly interesting and has a great taste in movies and music.

Leave Artist alone! He blessed YouTube for years

HE JUST LINKED THIS THREAD ON HIS STREAM HES ALWAYS WATCHING

Anyone who doesn't like artist is anti dimes. Either go in there and talk and donate or leave him alone.

he doxed himself

How does he know?

He linked the thread when it was just posted and had 0 replies lol, he posted it himself.

he looks like the type to diddle children

He's just like me but I'm less handsome

Idk he just randomly linked it in the chat

This Yea Forums tier raiding is not Yea Forums

why does he diddle children?

artist when i said you doxed yourself i didn't mean the pedo video, i mean you came on Yea Forums and posted your own address

>Pedo Artist
Soul
>Yea Forumsie Artist
Soulless

can you faggots get a life and leave based artist alone? seriously wtf is your problem its one guy from west VIRGINia that has a vendetta. this is an artist board. hes our guy.

This is true

Sneed sent me proof that he diddles children. Ask Sneed if you want to see it.

I hope he actually kills himself

artist you know the mods can see your IP when you post, right? they already said that you posted the address yourself and you were banned for it.

if you werent banned prove it by replying to the thread right now.

PUT UP YOUR VIDEOS BACK UP ARTIST. Incredible content and lip singing. True original. We support you

Artist dont let the haters live in your head rent free. You have ONE hater from west virginia. The rest of Yea Forums loves you.

Sneed will set The Artist straight

Artist all the guys spamming that shit is one person. Look at the IP count in the thread man. He's messing with you.

KWAP

god i love artist

The Artist diddles children according to Sneed.

this was on the podcast right?

Ding-dong diddler

Yes, The Podcast got there information from Sneed. Just like everyone did. Sneed is the key.

OH FUCK JAY HE FOUND OUT

Lol shit he figured out Jay is one of us.

Jay abort ABORT JAY NOOOOOOOOOO

Kek based false flagger

Fuck all of you. Dick riding a literal pedo. You've been saying it for years, and now you finally made it happen. Yea Forums is reddit.

JAY DO DAMAGE CONTROL WE'RE IN FOR HARD TIMES DADDEH

Like the fires of Mordor

alright ill log in and do damage control

lad you got worked by a single user

I love The Artist. I wish he didn't fetishize literal children, but other than that... he's cool

Is it true that he's a diddler?

Artist we love you stop hating us

It's on the playback videos

yeah he said he gave up his age because no one would talk to him because hes too old so he doesnt have an age anymore

and he also said he met his gf when she was 16 and they started dating when she was 17

Dis nigga seriously going to molest children and think he gettin away with it

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 26K)

Yeah, someone better step in. This does not look good.

Leave The Artist alone. He's not who you think he is. Just let him talk about wrestling in peace.

CAN YOU FUCKING STOP? Imagine for ONE SECOND being this guy. Imagine what he goes through when he has to constantly stream and deal with this. LEave him alONE

kek based artist

Contact Sneed. He will set you straight.

why is he obsessed with people who criticize him

how many of us are mods on his stream by now? must be at least 3 undercover lol

Easily worked

>Molest children
>Gets rightfully called out for it
>Doxes himself
>Complains that it's others fault
This pedo is crazy

Is the title a reference to little kids wanting candy?

I think it is, yikes

Sneed already confirmed this to be true

"sucking the shit out of someones asshole"

Lexi fags just got called out

Lads hes an Alicia Fox chad. This guy gets more based by the minute.

Attached: 1583295714805.jpg (1383x778, 447K)

Why ya crying, Artist

I love this guy. He's not a pedo. He's just a really obese mutt.

Fucking based.

youtu.be/sh9-xyWVMtI

It's a guy from West Virgina making this stuff up. Artist is not a pedo nor does anyone think he is. Just one guy spreading fake news.

Dis nigga cryin

Kek what a crying pedo bitch

Artist, honestly we got off on the wrong foot. Don't let one bad apple spoil your take on Yea Forums. Please. They're TRYING to make you mad. The ACTUAL people on Yea Forums love you. The rest are trying to Piss you off.

This

What is the p word? Pussy?

Why does he fucking hate us/

All the artist does is cry WAAAAA WAAAA WAAAA Fuck this pedo

Stop talking to yourself pedo

Artist it's a guy from West Virgina doing this. Please listen to reason. You're not a pedo.

LADS ARTIST JUST ADMITED TO MURDER ON STREAM

why ya cryin will?

Attached: whyyacryinartist.jpg (1182x612, 77K)

some user said that his ex wife's name is april. is that true?

sneed here, all i said was hi and i got banned

THanks for the info and outing this sick freak as a pedo

Seriously guys! Stop messing with this man. The Artist is too pure to ever do that to a child, he's never actually had sex, let alone with someone under 18.

bruh look how big the lighter is in his hands, artist got little tiny baby hands

Attached: tinyhands.jpg (680x558, 42K)

*Uses drugs*

Attached: 1578212692469.png (412x348, 264K)

please daddy no

Attached: FBI CRIME FILE.jpg (960x720, 50K)

too far fuck off dont post his kid

Kek what a baby hand crying pedo junky bitch

Stop posting pictures of him, and stop saying The Artist is a pedo. It's not proven. Just leave him alone.

What a gross pedo

Sneed sent me the documents. We know the truth.

How can I find his information? He keeps saying he isnt in any databases but i dont know how to look him up. I think he ams lying

Ask for Sneed to send it to you. So far he's hooked up everyone.

He used to have videos uploaded showing a search but he started showing up in the searches so he deleted the vids

He said he didn't get in to a youtube beef over sending creepy messages to a guys underage girlfriend. That is a blatant lie.

The youtuber was named Aficianado Chris. He blocked artist for being creepy. Artist even shot a wrestling promo on him over it

Is any of this true or are you guys just being assholes

Aficianado Chris? Context?

This is true. Sneed sent me it.

Literally fucking ask sneed youself

How do I contact sneed

Chris was like 16 or 17 at the time. They were both a part of a collaboration channel. Artist started making creepy comments about Chris' girlfriend and sending her messages.

Post stream discussion
Good stream?
We have infiltrated his chat

I suppose you have proof of this then?

How new are you?

hes restarting his stream, chat wasnt working

Lol at him turning off the stream when shit gets real. What a pussy. Remember when he said I could contact him anytime and he'd prove me wrong?

Worked

I think i'm going to contact aficiandao chris so he can confirm my story

I've tried getting The Artist to calm down a realize it's one dip shit from West Virgina calling him a "pedo". But he won't listen to logic and reason. I'm going to bed.

Why is this guy worried about what some random people are saying about him on a fake fighting board? kind of suspicious

Y’all fags need to hop off his dick and get you a fucken life! I know y’all ain’t got bitches but goddamn get you a crack whore or something! Fuck.. I mean y’all gotta be tired of sucking each other off!

Why ya cryin, Artist

this

I wish he didnt delete his old streams. In one of them he was talking about having a weird fetish that he would never admit to because people would judge him.

Bitch ass motherfucker so the dick soo good you don’t wanna hope off

he admitted in one of his streams from sunday night that he had a panty fetish and it accidentally popped up once when he was screen sharing

What sizes? I'm guessing very small if you know what i mean

idk i wasnt there he just literally brought it up out of nowhere

ay man if y’all like dick to be on that dick sooo much I’m sure the local dope fiends would gladly help you with that for A low price lol

tfw artist can get a gf but you cant

Attached: artistgf1.jpg (960x960, 142K)

Care to extrapolate

Thank Sneed for the pic next time...

I wish Artist V1 was lurking. This thread so I could tell him that he’s a piece of shit pedophile and that he’ll get caught

huh what u mean?

artist the mods can see this is you

ROCK SOLID PROOF MOTHER FUCKERS

Attached: ROCK SOLID PROOF.jpg (526x526, 49K)

____
____
:flame::flame:

holy fuck. I’m gonna send this to my local PD

I thought it was just memes wtf

bump

GUILTY

man nobody really gave a fuck about y’all as kids am I right? Y’all probably grew up in some roach infested crack den watching y’all’s mom suck dick for her next hit right? So y’all just sit around sucking each other off and freak the fuck out when someone actually loves their kid... I think y’all need to have a very personal date with your razor blade.. Please do your parents and this world a favor

Do you molest children too, Jay?

Did your parents not love you.... yeah I’m really getting that vibe from you .. not Jay fucker lol

Hey Art! How are the kids?

Wrong again! Ya little cock riding fuck nuggets lol

>The Forum

Attached: 20200225_003656.jpg (720x720, 203K)

He'll never respond to these latest revelations. He'll probably never go back online again.

Are we Chris Hansen now?

Again I’m not artist, but I guess... i shouldn’t expect much from a dick gargling cock rider... go to the crack dens the penises are calling for you lol

Lol this simp was mad as fuck. Literally SEETHING with tears coming to his eyes.

Kek what a pedo bitch

You wanna talk about tears what about the tears your mom cried as she shat you out on the shit filled floors of the local trap house... worst mistake of her fucken life lol

umm guys wheres the link to watch?

top fucking kek

youtu.be/sh9-xyWVMtI