Will Liverpool vs Man City end up as the greatest rivalry of all time?

Will Liverpool vs Man City end up as the greatest rivalry of all time?

Attached: Man City vs Liverpool.jpg (615x410, 42K)

It's a flash in the pan. They will both go back to being top 4 challengers once Pep and Klopp leave

why would Pep leave?

Liverpool has no true fan rivalry with City only with United. City wishes they do though but in the end no one really cares for City.

Cope harder

now THIS is what i call a cope post.

All I've noticed in nonstop whining and crying about city from liverpoo fans and they say exactly what you're saying right before they start crying about how much they deserve to win and crying some more than teams didn't help them win

Never in history have two teams of higher quality played each other

I dont know about ever, but the match at the etihad was by far the highest quality one last year

It's weird, I have seen more liverpool shitters say that there's no rivalry more times than anyone else say that these two have a rivalry.

That's true, they do say that all the time and then follow it up by whining about city and how they deserve to win. It's interesting, I'm usually used to seeing that sort of thing from women and nogs
They booed the anthem, booed some mental health group singing at the community shield and then went on about being the victims because the 96 and Thatcher

Liverpool has rivalry only with South Yorkshire Police, with Rupert Murdoch and with Conservative Party

City are desperate to get a proper rivalry sorted. However we scousers just think they're Tranmere who won the lottery and even United were cheering them on to avoid us winning the league.

Liverpool/United
Villa/Brum
Rangers/Celtic

These are the best rivalries.

but Man City was dominate in the Prem before Pep

Based

It's not a rivalry, United are our main rivals.

City are just there. The correct order is

>1. United
>2. Everton
>3. Chelsea

Attached: d2wzpr3sphp21.jpg (960x919, 125K)

International management, the final frontier

Based South Coast Derby in T minus 2 seasons.

nice reading comprehension retard

Ok i'll respond directly to the question then

>No it won't end up as the greatest rivalry of all time, it's not an actual rivalry and is incredibly unlikely to ever become one

Rivalries are built on history, culture and soul. City have none of those things

Cry more, rightist

>no one really cares for City
Man United had a sign up in their stadium for three decades mocking City. I'm pretty sure that counts ya noob

>history, culture and soul. City have none of those things
imagine being this much of a retarded zoomer

Ummm Sweetie... Man City won the European Cup Winners Cup in 1970, how many have Liverpool won?

Cope
Even bigger cope

Reminder that second place is the first loser

I would agree that city don't have any rivals if every single EPL fag didn't whine about them and how they're ruining football.

Honestly makes me wish city turns EPL into citywinslol league.

>Durr it's a rivalry because sky sports said it was

what rivalry? there is no rivalry. city is at 7 trophies and liverpool at 1 trophy

there is no fan trophy loser

I have seen more people say they don't shit on the streets than people who say they do. The naysayers must be secret street shitters, because it surely can't be true what they're saying.

Attached: 1564014242791.png (112x112, 18K)

No they didn't. The oil money takeover happened in 2008, and before Pep took over in 2017 they had won only 2 titles in that period.

>tfw a scouse army will never march on London and behead all the members of th house of lords drclaring John McDonnel as chancellor for life

No but it could be a classic if they both stay good for a few years

>they only came first twice and came second twice! that's not dominating!
Fucking moron, why do thick people even come here let alone post?

Attached: brainlet5.jpg (1838x2048, 157K)

Dominating is what Man Utd did in the 90s. Finishing runner-up isn't dominating.

When they run out of money due to FFP he can't win anymore

>they care because they mock them

Back to championship once the the oil price plunges to nothing when we all drive electric cars.

Imagine being this retarded

It’s United and Liverpool who are destined to fight to the death, but United are in stupid mode right now. City is that rich kid who doesn’t need to work as hard and wants to be pretend he is facing a challenge from the big boys.

He'll go to Juve to further statpadding titles in a one team league

Socker is ghey

Mamadou why do you associate yourself with a kind way less civilised than your own

>implying toyota arent gonna jump in with a magical 60% efficiency ICE effectively ending battery meme
City is here to stay

If they keep competing at this level for a few more decades I'm sure they could one day consider each other their biggest rival, but they will never come close to being the greatest rivalry of all time.

That is reserved for Tsunaldo and the manlet.

He gets bored of each team he manages

Imagine thinking oil money FC matter even one iota in the grand scheme of things... United fans would rather City win 10 titles than Liverpool winning one, because everyone knows City is just a plastic Arab toy and anything they win is forever tainted with that.

It's not even a rivalary?

It absolutely isn't dominating. Especially not after the United dominance we saw most recently before City's bullshit.

>a rivalry between one team who never wins and another who has no fans
“No”

It's not a real rivalry. It's like that meme Arsenal vs United rivalry in the late 90s and early 00s. The media are trying to hype it to make City seem like an interesting club.

nope shit rivalry none of the fans actually care

Doesn't even come close to the Chelsea Liverpool clashes in the late 2000s, and even that isn't Liverpool's biggest rivalry

Nobody can have a rivalry against City, they're not considered a real team. They're not at the level of your Liverpools, your Utds, your Arsenals, even your Evertons.

refball isn't dominating

No it isn't you fucking mong.

American tier post