Attached: file.png (1623x762, 249K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/cyborgalienguy/status/1235035994845569024
youtube.com/watch?v=Juk1uZjGZVM
instagram.com/p/B8zT7cElYTg/?igshid=c63bc2ihje38
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Protected by parody law. Keep seething

why would she?

Attached: E8RpU3vZVDhOuB-F8vgxtV4U8WN-FwlSPwnOF1XGt-w.jpg (1536x2048, 232K)

Whats the original non parody pic

>what is pastiche
Literally every human creation since the middle ages has done this, ya uncultured simp

MGSV logo

Attached: file.png (1498x1600, 654K)

Parody applies to comedic work. If it was like what you're implying, then any copyright infringement claims could be struck down by just saying "parody"

>Yes, I did open up a restaurant called McDonald's that has a golden arched M. But it's ironic, so you can't sue!

Thanks friends.
Fucking unoriginal Cody.

Nathan Fielder opened a parody Starbucks and got away with it legally

I mean he's a huge metal gear mark so I get why it was made, but selling it as merchandise with no obvious parody elements seems iffy.

Maybe. Remember when they got a C&D for the Master P shirt?

Attached: sadfffaf-600x598.png (600x598, 666K)

By all means I don't mind him being a fan of anything but to blatantly copy a logo and make it "your own" is pretty lame.

>Nathan Fielder
For the comedy program "Nathan for you". Thanks for proving my point. If you did this outside of an obvious comedic or ironic standpoint, you don't have a leg to stand on.

I mean, I know the dog is supposed to be Cody's instead of the actual Foxhound one, but really, Konami would have grounds to issue a cease and desist here if they wanted. And it'd stick too.

>dyes his hair like his daddy
>steals his brother's moveset
>rip offs hogan's weight belt
and now this, cawdy fits him perfectly

Even then I think (since they were actually operating it as a business) Starbucks technically could have taken legal action, but the damages were so minor (since it was only operated as a tool for the show) that it wasn't worth the legal fees and PR issues.

Eh, I was fine with it at Revolution when it was just his gear, I don't have an issue with using entrance gear to pay homage to something, selling it as a product is my main issue with it.

>the damages were so minor (since it was only operated as a tool for the show) that it wasn't worth the legal fees and PR issues.
That's often the case, and why companies let it slide a lot of the time. I wouldn't be surprised is Konami don't do shit about this. Then again, this modern pachinko Konami, so who knows.

>can't popeye sue Jeff Koons?
>couldn't Campbell's soup sue Warhol?
Fucking plebs, this wasn't even a question 40 years ago in way more valid instances.

twitter.com/cyborgalienguy/status/1235035994845569024
show yourself faggot

didn’t someone rip off a shinsuke shirt a while back and get sued for it?

Popeye is public domain
Warhol created art that depicted a product, he didn't use Campbell's designs and modify them to promote himself.

>you now realize that CAWDy rips everything off to appear popular

Cody is a loser

Attached: 18a8d13d25747d1405c8979493e12b57.png (582x659, 480K)

Its unlikely to happen since the Japanese dont tend to get as worked up about that sort of thing and the laws are a little more lax. Besides Konami is knee deep in Yakuza business now and will likely avoid showy attention grabbing moves

BASED

CAWdy doesn't have one goddamn original thought, does he?

>e-drones are snitch ass niggas

rent free

youtube.com/watch?v=Juk1uZjGZVM

>Seethin' Pee Yew
He's gonna lose to G-Raver's attorney whose also a wrestler.

i'm sure Grover and his cousin Crover who once walked past a law school have Stephen and Jim shaking in their boots

Artist is @kyleisez on Instagram if you want to discuss it with him:instagram.com/p/B8zT7cElYTg/?igshid=c63bc2ihje38

Konami doesn't give a fuck they've got slots and pachinko games to make

>last nights main event
oh no no no no no no no no no
Also there's nothing wrong with an artist drawing what they're asked to, it's how the work is being used that's the issue

Do you think the Cody and the Khans have enough Konamibux to keep her placated so she doesn't sue?

More like make ‘em say ugh

Looks like an obvious parody and it has a lot of changes. Animal holding a sword in the mouth isn't a new thing, Dark Souls did it with Sif, Pokemon Shield did it too
If you're really seething about it, complain to Pro Wrestling Tees

He didn’t get a C&D, jackass, he got strong armed by his sjw target audience to drop it because it was “cultural appropriation”.