A-E-DUB

What's stopping you from watching AEW?
For me it's the wrestlers.

Attached: asian mouse.jpg (771x733, 90K)

They need more diversity on the roster. The only male who doesn't flip is Swagger. He's literally the only one who doesn't do flips.

pure girls don't smoke, lexi

That Memeltzer shills for them, the moment he starts shitting on them I'll watch

Imagine if 95% of the WWE or NJPW roster had variations of Rey mysterio, cool if you're a mega fan but it's not for everyone.
The only thing pure about Alexa is the coke she takes.

You know, I've just never liked CAWdy. I hate nepotism in prowrestling. Especially when the wrestlers have no real talent to back it up (see Curtis Axel, Natalia, Bo Dallas, etc).

And more than anybody, Copey uses Dusty's legacy to get himself over. Not even fucking Golddust resorted to that! Then throw in the gays, trannys, and amputees and yeah, AEW was an easy PASS.

Stop it Lexi, cigarettes are bad for your health

for me its i don't give a shit

Cool story, Alexa

for me? it's the aew fans that post here on Yea Forums
they always come off as retarded, combative, or outright homosexual
they posted a pic/thread earlier of that Sammy dude kissing another guy and celebrated it
and they actually root for Nyla Rose unironically
everything aew fans do is reddit AF, that's why everyone hates aew

>for me? it's the aew fans that post here on Yea Forums
>they always come off as retarded, combative, or outright homosexual
>they posted a pic/thread earlier of that Sammy dude kissing another guy and celebrated it
>and they actually root for Nyla Rose unironically
>everything aew fans do is reddit AF, that's why everyone hates aew

Attached: 1582334577635.png (612x361, 407K)

Bliss went back to her bodybuilder fake tan days?

Despite a few PAWGs, the women's division is really bad, maybe even worse than the E's.
I also just flat out don't give a shit about tag team wrestling. Appreciate a good match, but man there's so fucking much of it on the show.

Just to clarify: I like most of the roster, but they need more variety. They have shitters like Private Party, get rid of them. They have Strong Hearts who are all great and they aren't used. Lindaman in particular should be showcased. We don't need the Young Bucks on every episode. They could bring in some AAA and DDT guys to add dimension to the show. They really needed Scurll since no one works like him there, but they fucked up and let roh outbid them. ZSJ would unironically be a breath of fresh air since he does something different compared to their roster. I can't believe I actually found a scenario where ZSJ would not be stale.

For me, it's the McChicken. The ultimate fast food sandwich.

>seething

Idk why AEWfags have to click on every anti-aew thread. Meanwhile, E-Chads couldn't give two shits about your constant wwe hate threads.

I think the term in Latin is:
>rentus freeus

>>For me it's the wrestlers.

MJF bullies this guy and wont allow him to watch

SENSITIVE BITCH STEVE AUSTIN SIMPLY DOES NOT LIKE WATCHING WRASSLIN ANYMORE I JUST WATCH YOUTUBE CLIPS OF ALL THE SHOWS TO KEEP UP WITH WHAT EVERYONES TALKING ABOUT AND THATS THE BOTTOM LIIIINE BECAUSE SENSITIVE BITCH STEVE AUSTIN ASKED NICELY

Attached: wwfstonecoldsteveaustin125642-300x300.jpg (300x300, 17K)

whoa wtf when did Butcher start doing flips?

Honestly, it's an outlaw fed. A bunch of nobodies not good enough to make it in the pros anchored by has beens from the WWE. Probably the worst wrestling I've ever seen.

I dont wanna go to twitter , watch a youtube video , listen to a podcast to follow a fucking storyline

but you don't. it's a meme. it may enhance your enjoyment slightly

False. It's literally needed to follow along with our random storylines. Quit lying to e-drones.

off the top of my head:

>WWE MIDCARDERS: Jericho, Cody, Le Ten Man, Golddust, Swagger, Billy Gunn, etc.

>TWINK FAGGOTS: Sammy, Darby, Jungle Boy, Sonny Kiss, Stunt, MJF, etc

>HIDEOUS CHICKS: Nyla Rose, Awesome Kong, Statlander, Big Swole, Riho, etc.

the roster is complete and utter fucking garbage. that's why wwe will always win.

Honestly can't argue with that, but we'll get better, give it time

>Jericho was a midcarder

He beat Rock + Austin in the same night and main evented Wrestlemania

>roster is complete garbage
>names barely 1/5th of it

I know you e-Drones are used to only seeing the same 10 people on the show a week but it's not like that on Dynamite

I watch Dynamite, but it's really hard caring about the matches. As other people said, it's just so much flipping. I just like to watch because it very much feels like you never know if the next segment will be good or really dumb. And it's fun hearing JR react to the weird stuff. As far as I understand, he's always avoided knowing what's going to happen on the show, so his reactions are pretty genuine

I'll take flips over time-filling headlocks

I feel like AEW always has the same guys on. I don't watch Dark though. But on Dynamite it seems like it's always the Bucks, Page, Kenny, Jericho and Moxley, then some variation of Lucha Bros, Jurassic Express or the two Puerto Ricans and maybe a women's match which will usually have different people each week

At that point the flips are just time filling too. And it stops being interesting when it's the tenth flip in the match, there's just so much of it that none of them feel like anything unless it's something ridiculous like the moonsault off the cage. So to me it feels kinda pointless for them to even destroy their bodies like that when it's ultimately not any more exciting than a resthold. "Psychology" and all that, it just feels like they're doing stuff just to do stuff

Do you really think the WWE = the pros these days? Do you really think the quality of wrestling on WWE shows is the best in the world? Serious question.

Fucking even Miz main evented WrestleMania and beat Cena in his prime. Don't pretend one false accomplishment makes up for an entire career of being a midcarder. Seriously, I've never seen anyone cope harder that AEWfags.

Don't make me embarrass you again.

Attached: Dimeless Dick Chuggin.png (2215x1830, 1.99M)

i gave it a chance and watched the early PPVs and i just didn't like it. the elite guys don't do it for me.

The cringe I experienced when CAWdy did that stupid entrance with the throne smashing. That was it, I was done.

I agree with this 100%. I counted like 6 or 7 Canadian Destroyers during Revolution. Even Goldust does one now. This sort of shit is endemic of AEW and is one of the biggest things that makes it less watchable for me. A Canadian Destroyer should be a shit your pants, holy shit kind of high impact move, really should only be used as a finisher. When you see 7 in a single night, the move just has no impact.

It's the same with the flippy spots. When I see Ospreay do the same gymnastics routine on every NJPW show, it just means absolutely nothing to me. It's just too much all the time. These younger guys really need to start buying into less being more, and learning to exercise an editorial sense in the ring.

Wrestling shouldn't just be do a bunch of moves you think are cool. Not saying everybody in AEW does this. As much as he's memed on, I unironically think Omega is pretty good at restraining himself as are most of their veterans.

Attached: 1581638582771.jpg (612x574, 73K)

It seriously took me moment to remember that the Butcher, Blade, and Bunny are all on AEW and not WWE. That's how much they seem like gimmick of the month E-wrestlers that will be forgotten in 6 months. All three of them look out of place on Dynamite.

couldn't get passed that first battle royal
aew is still in it's infancy period maybe in 5 yrs if it's still around I'll give it another try

i don't know how it is now but I watched the first couple Dynamite's and everyone on the show was allergic to cutting promos other than Jericho and Cody and it was boring. People here said I had to watch a Youtube show to get it and I checked out.

Name one storyline where you'd need to watch anything outside of Dynamite to understand.

WHY ARE AEWFAGGOTS SEETHING SO FUCKING HARD RIGHT NOW?!?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

RESET THE COUNTER

Attached: 1583186394483.jpg (646x612, 87K)

well it's wrestling so it's not like they're anything complicated to follow it's just boring. guys feel like cardboard cutouts while the commentary talks for them and tries to get them over because they can't cut promos.

honestly?
because all aew fans still watch wwe religiously and can't fathom why e-drones won't watch their product too. there's actual logic behind it, not that aew fans are smart enough to see it. the only people who added aew to their weekly prowrestling watching routine are people with absolutely zero social lives. the kind of lonely nerds that can spend 10+ hours watching wrestling each week. aew fans are the scum of the earth, all you have to do is take one look at their crowd.
aew is a show for losers made by actual losers in the wrestling biz
>pottery

Yeah it's kinda like if you watched an action movie with constant explosions. Explosions are cool, but if they kept happening for two hour straight, it wouldn't be very exciting anymore. I feel like those matches also always drains the audience, they start the shows with matches that have constant flipping. All the matches after them seem really mundane and vanilla, so the audience isn't excited for them anymore

name one good thing about AEW

go ahead, I'll wait

Jobbers and ugly women

>>implying anyone still watches wrestling

>cope harder that AEWfags.
>Don't make me embarrass you

whoops

Goldust started doing flippy shit in WWE nearly a decade ago

>passed

JeriGOAT

Cody Rhodes

The Young Bucks

Kenny Olivier

Hangman Adam Page

Freshly Squeezed Orange Cassidy

Drawing money

Rating wins

Revitalizing the PPV business

>these fucking gargantuan levels of projection

-Cody booking himself as jesus christ, even going so far as to be whipped in front of everyone
-Annoying cunt ref
-refs not even trying to do what they're supposed to do (i.e. the tag matches)
-Excalibur's awful smarky announcing, half of which is just him going "OH HO HO HO"
-Literal man as the women's champ, and not as a joke
-Nearly every match outside of the VPs and Jericho means nothing
-Sloppy wrestling with no psychology and more kickouts/false finishes than any other fed in the US
-They don't explain who a lot of the wrestlers are and act as if they're already household names
-Justin robert's shit announcing, especially the way he says Moxley's name
-Marko Stunt
-The most onions wrestling fanbase to ever exist, and worship AEW like cultists

E-Cuck jobbing cleanly to the filter as if he wasent one of Trips workout buddies

Their Women's(male) division is the worst pro wrestling ever shown to a national audience.

>For me it's the wrestlers.
Pretty much this. Knowing they're a bunch of self-marks who get boiling mad every time they're even mildly criticized and just book themselves to be the top stars because they convinced the incel son of a billionaire to dump money into their project makes me not like AEW.
I also don't like how every wrestling "journalist" covers and makes excuses for every dumb decision AEW has made and pretends they're making wrestling relevant again (Meltzer fabricating the story that non-wrestling fans approached him on the street and asked why the Young Cucks deleted their Twitter accounts was particularly pathetic). For fucks sake, their show doesn't even get 1 million viewers on a national television show and we're supposed to act like they're saving wrestling? Ridiculous.

>He beat Rock + Austin in the same night and main evented Wrestlemania
That was called a push, does not make him a main event attraction. The audience decides if you belong in the main event or not and Jericho totally failed, despite Vince pushing him to the moon.

>Freshly Squeezed Orange Cassidy

Attached: 1526649079127.gif (413x243, 51K)

they have queer males in the female division and I cant stand cody and his bullshit. plus they have a skate boarder queers call a legend when he cant lace actual legends boots

>-Sloppy wrestling with no psychology and more kickouts/false finishes

sounds like WWE LMAO

WWE put their belts on worse

Why did you spell Reigns as J-e-r-i-c-h-o?

>Jericho failed despite the push

what level of cultist is this?

I was okay with Cody until he got that tattoo. What a dumb mark.

>why are the main guys on most weeks, I don't understand??
based retard. might as well ask why roman is on most weeks on smackdown, why seethe is on most weeks on raw, why adam cole is on most weeks on nxt, why okada is at most major njpw events etc

Imagine cutting a shit promo like this only to job out to the filter

>For me it's the wrestlers.
same

NJPW is just so much more enjoyable. Plus im not a fan or any of the top guys in AEW. And after listening to Mox on the jericho podcast, its clear he just wants to be seen as a cool aloof badass guy, so now I can't help by cringe at him

Cody and the tranny, mostly
Cody is an annoying cunt who comes across as emotionally manipulative instead of the man of the people like his dad. If he and Adam would switch spots on the card that would be good by me, but he's such a self mark I don't think that's ever going to happen.
Also, the idea of coordinated dance routines starring the Bucks every week. The webms posted on Yea Forums really turn me off on checking out the product. Not that it would be every match, but it would still annoy me.

Jesus, there's a lot of seething AEWfags ITT.

Why even click on a thread that has nothing to do with you? Are you that insecure that you want to know why everybody hates All Petite? And when valid reasons are presented you try to belittle people for having a different opinion than you? That's beyond pathetic.

rent free

AEW has a lot of based moments but also has a heavy amount of cringe moments.
They gave away Pac vs Kenny 3 times within the space of a year. Having cage matches and iron man matches the week BEFORE a ppv. How was Cody supposed to do anything but underwhelm at Revolution when he moonsaulted off a steel cage his match before? He should have been in the cage with MJF, that's the kind of feud the cage was made for. Also, tranny champ.

right?
if I saw a thread that said, "50 reasons why wwe sucks", I'd just hide it.
but cultists are so desperate for Yea Forums to like their little tranny fed, they have to click on EVERY anti-aew thread they see.
that's called being "worked".
what kind of outlaw fed wants everybody to like them anyway, fuckin retards.

I don't know, maybe because I work when it's on and I'm too lazy to DVR and rewatch it so I just read the quick results online.

Seriously, what feud builds to a non-cage match with someone's most hated enemy with a cage match involving his bodyguard? Ass backwards. WWE hotshots a lot, but AEW does it just as much, if not more so.

>getting worked by people very obviously false flagging to make you hate AEW fans
>letting any aspect of this board dictate your IRL judgement whatsoever
ooof

>Honestly, it's an outlaw fed.

Attached: npc.png (636x773, 17K)

>if I saw a thread that said, "50 reasons why wwe sucks", I'd just hide it.
lmfao triggered cuck baby

yikes that ain’t it chief. go back to pol

false flagging as oppostion you want people to hate is a very common part of disino/Internet culture now. Happens on this board every single day.
Keep up kid

>false flagging as oppostion you want people to hate is a very common part of disino/Internet culture now. Happens on this board every single day.
>Keep up kid

Attached: AC598AF9-E79D-4DAC-8894-715ACDC6D007.jpg (471x388, 14K)

too much soi and soibois running around

Butcher
Moxley
Jericho
Havoc
Luther
MJF
Spears
Wardlow

>worked

are you denying what I wrote is correct?

>Jericho totally failed
Jericho was more over with the crowd with shit like the list in the midcard than any champion they've had in 10 years. you're delusional

>>Jericho failed despite the push
He's right. He wasn't a main draw in that era. He's only a draw now and wrestling is on it's knees. He couldn't hang when there were actual draws to compete with.

>user is talking about AE
>bring up cringe PG Era where nobody draws any dimes
Who cares? Wrestling's dead now.

>using WWE as a retort constantly
do you like aew, or do you just watch it because you hate wwe?
im not gonna watch aew because it's just better than wwe, dog shit is better than wwe. aew and wwe are both utter garbage

>JeriGOAT
Eh. Seen it.
>Cody Rhodes
What about him?
>The Young Bucks
Yawn.
>Kenny Olivier
Seen him at his best, don't need to see him surrounded by shitters.
>Hangman Adam Page
Yawn.
>Freshly Squeezed Orange Cassidy
Yawn.
>Drawing money
So?
>Rating wins
Over NXTiny? Don't care.
>Revitalizing the PPV business
Ok.

Big part of that is the wrestlers, the majority of them seem bland, even though they have PAC (stupid name for an good wrestler) and Jericho, the rest seem unappealing. Then, the matches are also boring. And lastly, the straw that broke the camel's back was that shitter infested women's battle royale. I stopped watching after that and with NWA Powerrr yumminess right around the corner i never looked back.

for sure, he wasn't holding the belt warm for Gaytch

Too many flips and proper under 6'0. Matches too long with nothing in between. Shitty presentation.
Needs more hosses with massive personalities cutting promos