Why does Yea Forums think of official team Twitter accounts that assume "personalities?"

Why does Yea Forums think of official team Twitter accounts that assume "personalities?"

Attached: marlins.jpg (1000x985, 154K)

hate any company or sports team that tries this shit
they use emoji's and current memes and its disturbing that people fall for this shit

Normies eat that shit up

DUDE WENDY'S IS SO WOKE THEY SAID SOME NORMALFAG SHIT THAT WOULD GET 2 LIKES ON ANY OTHER ACCOUNT LMAO

It's pretty cringey tbqh.

I admire the person who gets paid to do it, but it is horrendous otherwise.

I am a bit surprised more people haven't grown tried of it yet. It really is only amusing if you're 14 years old.
It panders to the same crowd of people that make sportsball jokes and like to ironically say "content"

mcdonalds
@mcdonalds
5 min ago

bruh lmfao this mcdonalds burger finna good (laughing emoji)(fire emoji)

big Ws

Companies need to understand that the whole wendy's thing that started this all only worked because weebs kept using her character as fetish fuel. It helped a lot that wendy looked like an average anime character, so the character design/tsudere personality combo is what made it work.

Im so fucking tired of faceless twitter corporations acting like dumb teens

kringe

based

yOU'RE LITERALLY

>acting like dumb teens
they're not acting like dumb teens, they just hire young teens for their social media teams.

pic related

Attached: 61724678_2129388160512184_5257699763180011520_n.jpg (640x960, 50K)

some good stuff came out of it, so there is that.

Attached: 0c18667f85dcb1852b8850acd7af4a16.jpg (2894x4093, 784K)

>2019 Anno Domini
>using Twitter

Im gonna need you to log off

Its cringe. I dont know how even the normalfags aren't getting tired of it, they still believe that this company is "just like them" and not evil at all.

'ate marketing
'ate capitalism
'ate professional sports

LOVE my local high school team
LOVE playing beer league
LOVE illegally streaming sports

simple as

>en bundesliga twitter accounts

Look at the number of likes and engagement. A few of those may be bots but personality branding plays normalfaggots like the fiddles they are. You're greatly overestimating the average twitter user.

Thinking corporations are evil is just as cringe as thinking they're hip and cool. In the end they make a tasty product, employ otherwise unemployable retards, and they get your money in return. Obviously eating this marketing up is also cringe I'm not defending these idiots.

Internet took a massive downgrade after Obongo's Phones4Niggers policy.

This is pretty based desu

>I admire the person who gets paid to do it

you've got to go back

based

it's disgusting but twitter is a cesspool

Sounds like you got pegged by wendys

Imagine being PAID to shitpost on twitter

Attached: oosyk.jpg (461x300, 31K)

It’s very American

They're most likely some intern

Most interns are paid now in america