Discuss

Discuss

Attached: vince-russo-jim-cornette-900x480.jpg (900x480, 53K)

They're both fags

Window licking retards like Russo, pissed off boomers and nostalgiafags like Jimbo.

Jim is very opinionated on how wrestling should be conducted and you either vehemently agree or disagree with him
Russo is literally a fucking retard

Russo is responsible for the greatest era of sports entertainment ever

it was weird seeing them in the same room getting along in the wrestling with shadows documentary for a few seconds

Russo > Cornette

This, russo had more success in two years than jim had in his lifetime in the business.

Russo was graced with Austin, Rock, & McMahon... three once in a lifetime mega stars.

ISTP vs ESTJ. Book it.

They're both retards but Russo is a likable retard

russo is a depressing sad sack and corny is a dick

Russo wouldn't even be in Top 5 for people to credit with the MNW

Is he tho?

Russo created attitude era in RAW magazine before it happened on TV

i'd want russo for the tv show & big 4 ppvs & cornette to run the tours, house shows & other 8 ppvs.

they can ignore each others booking completely that way

Attitude was just an ECW ripoff

some ripoffs are better than the original

Cornette and Russo are ideal Yin and Yang of wrestling. I wish they fused or something to make perfect wrestling show.
Russo's idea of characters and storylines being the draw in wrestling is right. But Cornette is right in that it needs to be kept simple and dumb and all lead to a fight.
I wish we could merge them and get 2 versions of them, one of their positive traits and he's a ultimate wrestling booker as well another that's a hideous monstrosity that just lies and yells in thick southern/newyorka accent and tries to kill itself all the time.

>you either vehemently agree or disagree with him
I agree there should be way less flippyshit and move spamming but I don't think wrestling matches should go back to being 20 minute rest holds, punches and kicks with an occasional move thrown in like Jim thinks. He also thinks the soap opera aspect is bullshit but that's what made wrestling mainstream during its two biggest booms. Honestly they both have some good ideas on how wrestling should be: Jim knows how to book and produce a show while Russo knows how to write gimmicks and soap opera storylines but the problem arises when they're not kept on a leash and they go overboard with their bullshit. In the perfect timeline they would find a way to work together and create the best wrestling company ever made but unfortunately they hate each other's guts.

Not really. The formula of the show was more like WCW which Russo has said he took influence from. He has said he has seen maybe 4 full episodes of ECW and mostly just picked good characters there like Blue Meanie, Al Snow and Dudleys

/thread

Or they would create the worst of both which is honestly more likely

So you admit he's a ripoff artist

Losers with disgusting fanbase

Is anything original mostly? And he did it better anyways. He took influences from movies too.

>ECW wasn't influenced by movies

holy fucking zoom zoom zoom e-Drone

Where did I say anything about ECW

Attached: 1571589266076.jpg (1000x1000, 210K)

Paul Heyman and Eddie Gilbert then.

Lol anything they would do would be 100x better whats going on now. Except one thing that might be too late to change is the style these guys are wrestling.

t. Retards.
Tbf, you have to have a really high iq to understand Vince Russo's booking and storytelling

Jim Cornette has a giant forehead. It hints to a big brain while Russo has strong facial hair grow which hints to a lot of Neandertal genes so Jim Cornette wins automatically

They're both responsible for a lot of stuff in wrestling that I like. I generally agree with Cornette on conveying wrestling as a serious 'sport', while on the other hand Russo's tendency to give every person on the card some sort of storyline makes for good entertainment.
Nowadays I tend to listen to Jim a lot more since I find his rants on AEW to be especially entertaining but he's gotta stop sucking off CAWdy

Cringe

on a recent show, Bryan Alvarez said that there have been plenty of teases of who could be AEWs The Exalted One and one of the teases was that it could possibly be Jim Cornette

does anyone one know what the hell he was talking about? I watched every single Dynamite and I didn't catch a single Cornette reference with the exception of MJF calling Joey Janella 'Jelly Nutella' at one point

Russo is literally bar none the GOAT at hotshotting. Cornette is just some unremarkable booker who is remebered because of how uppity he is.

Russo is fucking based and Cornette is a faggot

I can't wait to hear what he'll say about Cody's tattoo

old white men should be eradicated from the planet