Has there ever been an opinion as united as everyone (except Brian Pillman Jr.) thinking Cody's neck tattoo is retarded?

Has there ever been an opinion as united as everyone (except Brian Pillman Jr.) thinking Cody's neck tattoo is retarded?

Attached: Cody-Rhodes-Neck-Tattoo-AEW-Revolution-2.jpg (2880x1620, 244K)

ye
everyone thinkin u gay

>tfw Cawdy actually WAS the man who would save pro wrestling
>he ended all console wars, uniting the RAMchads, Smack!etties, NXTinys, All Pajeetists, Yummycels, Nu Jamals and ROHdrones all under the hatred of his shitty tattoo

I wonder how it feels to think everyone was going to pop huge for it and your awful live band and then get online and see every single website and forum saying they were the worst parts of the show.

How does Cody recover from this? if he gets rid of it anytime soon he'll looking like a bitch that caved

People will just think he had a temporary lapse in sanity.

By getting completely covered in tats.

Turn heel and start talking about how based his tattoo is and gradually get more over his body

Pillman was just sucking up so AEW would hire him and save him from being an lifetime indy shitter.

I'm scared he'll get one on his dog

this

Attached: 1554681559956.jpg (400x400, 19K)

Oh no he's getting this on the other side of his neck isn't he.

Attached: cawdymetalgear.jpg (500x500, 181K)

i love the tattoo

what the fuck was he thinking? it's obvious that nobody tried to talk him out of it, he probably went by himself without telling anyone in the first place most likely

>When you fuck up so bad the crowd that politely clapped when Statlander fucked up her kip-up didn't pop
Cody will still be over of course but killing an AEW crowd is almost impossible and that shit entrance + tat pulled it off.

then he'll get polka dots on his ballsac

I hope Konami sues his ass.

According to Brandi/Tony that's exactly what he did, probably just told the film crew.

>i love the tattoo

Attached: 1577602058798.webm (720x406, 637K)

Why do people in prison get tattoos of guns on themselves? You can't possibly imply that you have access to an AK-47 in prison and you are probably a lifer when you get convict tattoo'd on you like a moustache.

Attached: fragile nigger.png (1322x1461, 2.17M)

>moles
what did he mean by this?

Black people are insufferable.

Based raceplay headcannon

Pro-tip: Black women are way into raceplay. For a shoot I have threatened to lynch a black chick I was banging if she didn't suck my dick and she gave me the best head I've ever had

I member the aewtists cope days before the reveal when we saw it under his scarf and they all said:

>"It's kinesiology tape, retards!"

I'm still waiting for our APOLOGY cultists.

I don't blame anyone for refusing to believe it was real.

It's fine. Quit being such a whiny faggot.

Attached: 1583107655187m.jpg (1024x587, 62K)

Is there such a thing as "real raceplay"? Like, I violently make a black chick suck my dick and after I cum, I hang her to death from a tree in my backyard. Now that'd be based!

The tattoo is one of the quickest self burials I've seen too. Like Cody was legit over as fuck with the AEW crowd, almost to cult levels. And even they have totally thrown him under the buss about this, and lost respect for him. One of the dumbest moves in modern wrestling.

Laser tattoo removal is shit. It makes it look like you have some burns or something. It can end up looking worse than the original tat even

he looks badass in that pic

I saw that, it was pathetic. Motherfucker would've been less of a bitch if he nicely asked Cody to sign him since they both have no dads.

Based

That’d be hilarious, actually

Attached: FABD7256-66B9-4A99-9247-14A274ECB7D3.png (792x540, 359K)

he wishes his dog were that badd ass but it got spooked by a few fireworks kwab

I don't think Pillman Jr would really have to beg for a job. He and MJF are the only talent in MLW worth signing and they already got MJF.

He has no concept of aesthetic optimization which is why his tattoos all look fucking stupid. It's a problem a lot of people with tattoos have.
>has a word tattooed across the left side of his chest in a gaudy style instead of being wrapped around a limb like a watch or band
>has a large patch tattoo on the side of his neck so it's automatically uneven and not a flat uniform surface like his chest, back or back of his head.
He's just a mega brainlet. Has guts, no sense.

Looking like he has a giant burn would be pretty kino actually, would go nicely with the scar. Only problem is we'd know what used to be there and he'll never be able to truly unJUST himself.

The tattoo on his chest was fine but yeah the neck tat its just wtf,I was slowly becoming a cawdy mark but now hes just a joke

thats from a milliondollarextreme sketch ya fuckin simp

>be me
>get tattoo of wife to be’s name
>she gets pregnant
>has an abortion whilst I’m on tour of duty
>feel guilty
>slowly goes more and more insane
>can’t take it anymore
>go benoit
>bitch gets me arrested
>at least I’m not CAWdy

Booked in for tattoo removal next week lads. 6 - 8 weeks between sessions, takes its ding-dong diddly time

Neck tattoos look ridiculous when you're more or less clean skinned everywhere else

I'm sure you could find some crazy bitch out there who is into that. I just enjoy it because they are into shit like slapping them on the ass and calling them your house nigger.

chads don't call themselves chads you faggot edrone

hi cody

hi cody

hi cody

You autistic fuck, your ideas are worse than Cody’s

cringe

i quite like it

I think it looks fine desu

Same desu

will he let MJF make fun of him for it

hi cody