twitter.com/MikeSilver/status/1159911464355762176?s=19
twitter.com/TheRealOJ32/status/1159951205079977984
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HURRRRRRR

DURRRRRRR

I don't know why, but I'm just saying he's a fan of them, not the whole team

I got the script leaked and here are the next five Super Bowls:
SB54: Patriots vs Panthers, Patriots win
Storyline: Tom hits 7, putting him and the Patriots into first place without tying the Steelers.
SB55: Chiefs vs Eagles, Chiefs win
Storyline: Reid’s redemption, and Mahomes solidified his place as the new face of the league.
SB56: Patriots vs Giants, Patriots win
Storyline: Tom’s last ride, he retires after his age 45 season. It’s hyped up that the giants had twice stopped the patriots before, will Daniel Jones be able to do it like Eli twice before him? No.
SB57: Colts vs Seahawks, Colts win
Storyline: Luck finally gets a ring to alleviate “bust” pressure from media and fans. Luck vs Wilson storyline is hyped up, now that the 2004 QBs are gone, the media wants to hype up the 2012 as another “all time” QB class, with Wilson and Luck being the headliners of a class that also featured SB52 MVP Nick Foles.
SB58: Steelers vs 49ers, 49ers win
Storyline: NFC has lost five straight and the 49ers want to put a stop to it in this battle of historic heavyweights. The 49ers put the clamps down on league MVP Kirk Cousins and his Steelers, blowing them out in the first 3-score super bowl since Super Bowl 48.

The dolphins will go 0-16 this season and become the only team to go both Undefeated and Winless, and then they will win da NFL vs XFL Bowl

Attached: 55AFD347-A317-4B9B-8CE4-1A995E2A6609.jpg (600x409, 63K)

The fact that this is in court at all right now is the problem

This wasn't funny the last time you posted it

Utter shit

OMG SHUT THE FUCK UP U FALSEFLAG U MAKE MY TEAM LOOK BAD >:(

Grim.

with Nate Sudfeld out of commission, there's only one man who can save the Eagles' preseason

Attached: 1449446381825.jpg (1024x768, 307K)

Chiefs eagles and colts Seahawks would be pure kino

Thank fuck that cuck Chris Long etired or we'd have to sign Colin Kaepernick

>fan of other team acts like retard
Ha look how regarded their fans are
>fan of my team acts like retard
Noooooooo stop it’s a false flag

Seething.

Yo, I got stuck in the bathroom, someone tell Jon

>league MVP Kirk Cousins and his Steelers
Made me smile

Nah
SB54: Patriots vs Rams, Rams win
Storyline: Zeke replaces Todd Gurley. Goff gets injured week 14 and Bortles has the greatest redemption arc of all time as he leads the rams to defeat Brady
SB55: Texans vs Cowboys, Texans win
Storyline: After a horrible terrorist attack in Texas the Super Bowl features both teams. The only other time this has happened was the Giants vs Bills. Watson wins his first Super Bowl and Dak is cemented as a true franchise QB
SB56: Raiders vs Lions, Lions win
Storyline: Brady is traded to the Lions at age 45 and wins his final ring, retiring as the GOAT. Meanwhile Las Vegas gets another taste of the championship, see 2018 Stanley Cup
SB57: Browns vs Lions, Browns win
The lions built a superteam leading up to this year. Baker Mayfield, now a grown ass man, ends the drought and brings the Super Bowl back to Cleveland after an upset of the 15-1 Lions.
SB58: Jaguars vs Panthers, Panthers win
Storyline: Cam Newton retires, that’s it

Samefag. This bullshit couldn’t make anyone smile. Fucking proxy falseflagger, nobody but you like this “LE LOOK AT MY EPIC PREDICTIONS XDDD” shit. I bet you’re the original 6. Bills guy too. Kill yourself.

>haha I can totally make a worse post than yours!
>aren't I funny /nfl/?!
There's shitposting and then there's shit posting.

I need to reload my save, I don't want this bad ending

Tom Brady is a mediocre quarterback

so this whole shitshow was for nothing?

Attached: mincemeat.png (576x641, 257K)

>That one retard that has Blake Bortles being relevant
How do you even get this retarded?

Mark my words, Bortles will once again be a starting QB in this league

>rams
No one cares.

>rams over patriots
>Blake Bortles
Not even getting an @ let alone a (You)

I'm just a leaf

>this mad you got called out for false flagging

What do you think /spee/?

Attached: 1549475231432.png (1903x828, 708K)

>4 teams going 2-14
>1 of those four teams is probably going to win its division
No

Yeah he'll start a handful of games for some injured doofus and lose all of them. Having him winning a super bowl is the single most retarded thing uttered in this general, and that's saying something. Even intentionally trolly shit is more believable.

>1 of those four teams is probably going to win its division
lmao, which one of those fucking teams have a shot at that.

I know not all 4 will go 2-14, but they won't be much better than that

>nfl general

Attached: 1335886460261.jpg (500x375, 117K)

He’s 2-1 in the playoffs. It would be tough but given a stacked team, hes capable of getting lucky.

It's not with the trouble to predict which teams will go 6-10 instead of 3-13. I think all of these teams the the potential to be hot garbage and can't be bothered to tell which ones are just mediocre. What matters are the playoff teams

Attached: nflpicks2019.png (1904x883, 987K)

Hows it going niggers

Thought it was meh until I saw you have the browns btfo the chargers

The Giants and Cardinals will be pretty bad. The Bucs won’t be good but I think they win 5-6 games.
The titans play in >my teams division, and they’re the one that scares me the most. Mariota can’t stay healthy but the rest of that roster overall is by far the best in the division. They aren’t weak anywhere while the colts have question at pass rush, jags at pass-catchers, and Texans at o-line

Titans are winning the AFCS. It's our fucking year

*farts in your mouth*

This unironically. I have
Titans 11-5
Colts 9-7
Jaguars 9-7
Texans 6-10

t. Clotsfag

>6 teams under 3-13
The NFL has never even seen 5 teams go worse than 3-13 since expanding to 16 games. 4 is the highest and it's only happened once or twice, 2 is the average. You have 4 teams going 2-14, which is preposterous. Especially the Titans are nowhere near doing that badly.

You have exactly one team going 7-9, 6-10, and 5-11. Way too many teams with 10+ wins. No way in fuck both the Steelers and Browns are getting 12 wins. Pretty much 0% chance the Seahawks go 11-5 as well.

>anyone in the AFCS getting 11 wins this year
garbage. look at their schedules.

Those picks are the result of picking every game. When you think a team is trash, you're noting going to pick them in more than 3 or 4 games

The Kansas City Chiefs could not exactly broadcast it at the time, but they knew. When they signed receiver Sammy Watkins, a former first-round pick, to a three-year, $48 million deal in March 2018, they were guided by a feeling that was known only in the Chiefs facility: that Patrick Mahomes was going to be great. “We were already doing the deal assuming Pat would be an elite-level quarterback. We were already doing our contracts to fit a potentially big contract,” Chiefs general manager Brett Veach told me. “When he was a rookie, as a backup, we were already doing our structures to fit. That’s how much we believed in Patrick.”

“We will not,” Veach said, “be caught with our pants down.”

>When you think a team is trash, you're noting going to pick them in more than 3 or 4 games
You will if you're not a casual or you know NFL history. You will if you have better understanding of coaching strengths and weaknesses or conditions which may make it difficult for a team to win certain games(such as top end pass rushes if the team has a quarterback that plays really badly when pressured etc).

Just assigning a generic "strength" value to teams and having them beat anyone you think is weaker than them is guaranteed brainlet picks.

I BELIEVE
I BELIEVE THAT
I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL NOT BE CAUGHT WITH OUR PANTS DOWN

But when you're picking games individually, you're going to lean towards the team you think is better.

>leave the gaytriots to me

Attached: Bortles vs Patriots.jpg (556x700, 87K)

I picked the season and had no trouble picking games where "better" teams lose to worse ones based on their schedules, coaching, rosters, and expected home/road advantage. If I only picked based on some generic understanding of strength, the Patriots would go 19-0 and the Chiefs would go 16-2.

Well, find me 5 games I should believe the Redskins and Dolphins will win then

Why is everyone sleeping on us?

Attached: AFCN Champs.jpg (1200x800, 83K)

>player has Orange hair
>plays for a team with Orange in their team colors

>bucs vs steelers
>vikings vs saints

which game tonight will be more entertaining?

You can only reply to this post if your team is tied for the best team in the League (1-0)

Attached: B8EA2DAA-B59E-4D34-A785-DA3AE8D53921.png (640x480, 601K)

Better?

Attached: 1560780527712.png (1903x828, 708K)

No one took the bait lol.

Attached: 50963B65-DB7C-4B5F-9D4B-FB4D1BD8210A.gif (480x270, 1.01M)

That’s a mulatto if I’ve ever seen one. Very black features.
wh*Toids blown out once again, they think they finally have a good white running back but nah

The Ravens are a top 3 AFC team.

Whiter than you mutt

Attached: vargmutt.gif (403x360, 112K)

Scousers btfo

Dolphins winnable games: vs Ravens, vs Chargers, vs Redskins(bye), vs Jets, vs Bills, vs Eagles(inb4 lolomg Iggles r invincible), @ Giants, vs Bengals.
Redskins winnable games: @ Giants, vs. 49ers, @ Bills, vs Jets(bye), vs Lions, vs Giants.

Attached: 1543194297585.png (844x659, 547K)

>Dolphins can beat the Ravens

What the fuck are you smoking? Cocks?

Attached: 4th meal.jpg (375x391, 74K)

Niggas still sleepin on da fins after Rosen dabbing allbover thr Falcons last night

LMAO

Attached: 5cc7460fb14bf43c464e8386-750-375.jpg (750x375, 37K)

>vs Ravens
>vs Chargers
No
>vs Eagles
Unless you're assuming Wentz is hurt here, fuck no. In fact even if he was I'd still pick them
>vs Jets, vs Bills
They'll lose least one of these games.

I think the Giants are better than the Redskins. They'll split. They won't win a game in Buffalo and they'll lose one of the two between the Jets and 49ers

That's 3 wins each

I want to put some decorations for >my team in my room but I can’t find anything good.
Anyone in /nfl/ have some recs

Attached: Sausage apu.png (699x564, 33K)

“Yeah dis I iz to be fo sho run da ball me go fas nigga booga ooga ooga dey wi pi po bin sayna dassawa I shu thro di ba bu I wan run da ba”
—Lamar Jackson when asked if he expects to win a Super Bowl this season

Attached: 79894F2E-EC7E-4847-BF4D-3254A6B78FBF.png (926x624, 582K)

Fitzmagic can literally beat anyone. What makes you think he won’t pick YOUR team

Have sex

Attached: A5B25AE4-B34C-42CD-9481-406DE92B8FFB.jpg (1331x487, 163K)

Because he wont

>Unless you're assuming Wentz is hurt here, fuck no. In fact even if he was I'd still pick them
I'm not assuming any injuries, and history will show that, on average, the Dolphins win at least one of those games you listed(vs Ravens/Chargers/Eagles)

Everyone always thinks their team is inherently better and can't lose to other teams, but that didn't stop the 5-11 Broncos dabbing on the 12-4 Chargers last year, and it won't stop the Dolphins dabbing on one of those "strong" teams.

After the regular season plays out, I will be proven right. Not that the Dolphins are going to win a lot, but I bet they beat one of those 3 teams you're convinced "can't lose" to the phins. I have the Dolphins going 3-13 to 6-10 and the Redskins I had finishing 3-3 to 5-11. Neither are good teams, but you don't need to be a good team to sneak some wins in against better teams. Just ask last year's Lions, Jaguars, and Titans.

Just watch an edp video and then switch his decor out for whatever team you like

The only problem with that is my team has never won a superbowl and half of Edp's shit is from SB52

The Eagles are better than the Dolphins by nearly every metric. The game is December, at which point the Eagles will be fighting for a playoff spot will the Dolphins will be tanking and it's in Miami so the weather will be mild.

>that didn't stop the 5-11 Broncos dabbing on the 12-4 Chargers last year,
Divisional games are a different beast because of the familiarity factor and extra passion. Games between unfamilar teams are much more predictable

Straight outta Africa

Attached: 4A903B04-FDA4-40C3-9C86-2D1AB1374500.jpg (1200x800, 116K)

>Antonio Brown files grievance against NFL for not allowing him to wear hid preferred helmet

THIS WEEK ON HARD KNOCKS

>Games between unfamilar teams are much more predictable
Which is why the Titans, Jaguars, and Lions beat the Super Bowl winning Patriots that utterly destroyed "strong" teams like the Chiefs despite getting blown the fuck out by all 3 of those "shitty" teams.

You're not paying attention. Upsets happen constantly. Many, many, many times a year. Last year it happened over 100 times. Being convinced a team "can't lose" just means you don't watch football.

Attached: 2018Upsets.png (757x986, 88K)

>>Antonio Brown files grievance against NFL for not allowing him to wear hid preferred helmet
Why would he wear a Steelers helmet when he plays for the Raiders?

espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/27356491/sources-ab-files-helmet-grievance-nfl
>it's real

Those losses come from an early season lack of focus and difference in urgency between the two teams. The Titans were actually good last year so losing there is nothing to be ashamed of.

Because of the late week nature of the game, all urgency will lie in Philadelphia. If it was week 2 where the team is rusty and the weather is sweltering, I'd see your point.

You can only post ITT if you had a selfie with Victor Cruz

Attached: DSC_156.jpg (2320x3088, 409K)

>The Titans were actually good last year so losing there is nothing to be ashamed of.
So good they missed the playoffs.

While I can see what you mean about the Dolphins probably being done for the season and not giving a shit in week 17, it doesn't dismiss the other two games I listed. Hell, there are a few more far fetched games the Dolphins could wind up winning. Thinking they and the Redskins are practically guaranteed 3-13 is a bet I would take every single time. It's harder to have that bad of a record than you might think.

this poster has Semitic good looks

Why’s CMC in a Broncos jersey?

I am unironically named Victor Cruz
>yes I'm mexican

>So good they missed the playoffs.
They were in a play-in game in week 17 that they lost due to missing their QB

>Hell, there are a few more far fetched games the Dolphins could wind up winning. Thinking they and the Redskins are practically guaranteed 3-13 is a bet I would take every single time. It's harder to have that bad of a record than you might think.
But I'm not going to hold it against the good teams to chalk losses against them that I don't believe will occur simply because I need to gift wins to their opponent. I'll predict 5 teams at 4-12 or worse with utmost confidence that 2 will hit, 3 will be 6-10/7-9, and none will matter in the grand scheme

But with the Eagles and Dolphins in particular you have a team I think will be in the Owl against a team I think will be picking at the top of a QB rich draft at a point in the season at which both will be highly motivated to do so. I can't envision a game not involving the Patriots that I'd feel more confident guaranteeing a winner in

So which team's 2nd, 3rd, and 4th stringers impressed you the most, /nfl/?

his dad was part of their 90s owl teams

His dad played for them
Get an American flag with your team’s logo. Also a pennon

What do you think about that dude with the Browns that bullshitted his way there, then made it?

can't begin to spell his name

>The Raiders have placed Antonio Brown on IR

Attached: 1516612448029.jpg (1200x856, 166K)

Geno Smith didn't fumble or throw an interception despite playing for one whole half

>lolwhereball
>lolbadball

CHAD Kelly is the future. Trade Luck now.

>He doesn't remember Ed McCaffrey

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1200x860, 156K)

>But I'm not going to hold it against the good teams to chalk losses against them that I don't believe will occur simply because I need to gift wins to their opponent. I'll predict 5 teams at 4-12 or worse with utmost confidence that 2 will hit, 3 will be 6-10/7-9, and none will matter in the grand scheme
But this is an absolutely atrocious way to bet games because you will get assfucked by the odds over and over again, because everyone picks the favored team. Doing that shit is easy. Betting against the spread is hard or knowing when the winds have shifted.

I can have a 66% success rate in my predictions for the entire season just by predicting the home team win every single game. That's just not good prediction. Good prediction is knowing the average number of upsets per week, and honing down which teams you think are overvalued and which teams are undervalued. Whether home field advantage will be good enough, or any other information you have on the matchup.

Just picking strong vs weak is guaranteed to wind up with shit predictions, especially game to game. It's just gut bias that doesn't translate to anything. When you actually bet games with real money, you learn how shitty it is to go with that.

>Eagles
>a team I think will be in the Owl
Nah. Expect spaghetti. Everyone is overvaluing them.

Also, I've already conceded the Eagles vs Dolphins thing due to it being week 17. I don't care about it. I could just check again and find some other team in the middle of the season who has good odds. The Dolphins will beat some team at home they're not expected to, whether it's the Ravens, Chargers, or someone else. It happens constantly.

>The Dolphins will beat some team at home they're not expected to, whether it's the Ravens, Chargers, or someone else. It happens constantly.
Just want to say I'm doubly sure of this because of Fitzpatrick's inconsistent play. He will bag some W's for the Dolphins that they don't deserve.

I miss him.

Attached: 1356890489593.png (534x627, 38K)

>Antonio Brown has retired
espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/27356491/Antonio-Brown-retires-amidst-controversy

OH NONONONO

You’re trying too hard.

>Faggots obsessed with Brady
>Now some faggot obsessed with Brown
Who's next?

Brady again

Attached: 1564103604926.jpg (960x720, 138K)

damn hes dancing to the song i'm listening to

>2 sacks on 10 snaps
BURNS IS ELITE

Attached: 9D5F8370-CAB6-4811-90E6-87E05463D9B1.jpg (1311x1999, 366K)

A little bit of Monica in my life
A little bit of Erica by my side
A little bit of Rita is all I need
A little bit of Tina is what I see

>Burns two sacks
>Haynes two sacks
>Gaulden peanut punch
>Andre Smith almost had a defensive touchdown
>Nearly as many sacks as they had in the entire preseason last year

Is our defense, dare I say it, back?

Attached: 1444965102375.gif (854x480, 2.36M)

First for Browns Wild Card loss.

>preseason
Kys faggot nigger cuck

as if they'll make it that far

>record scratch

whoa, Stoolers fans already seething

To be fair the burrs 2nd string oline is really incredibly bad

Worth it, considering the owner.

What did your first round pick do?

Attached: B14C4C2D-2D8F-4BFE-8766-BCDD3500746E.jpg (1080x1080, 252K)

Sneed Bay Packers
Chuckago Bears
Minnesneeda Vikings
Sneedtroit Lions

Seattle Sneedhawks
GuatemaLA Rams
Sneed Francisco 49ers
Arizona GERMANCARdinals

New Orleans Sneeds
Chuckolina Panthers
Atlanta Formerly’s
Tampa Bay Buck-an-Ears (for corn)

Philadelphia Sneedgles
New York Gummy Bears
Washington Redsneeds
Dallas Farmboys

Pittsburgh Sneeders
Sneedland Browns
Baltiform(early) Ravens
Chuckcinnati Sneedgals

Denver Barncos
Chuckland Raiders
Kansas City Sneeds
LA-di-da Chargers

Insneedanapolis Colts
Tennessneed Titans
Jacksneedville Jaguars
Hou-seven or eight max Texans

New Sneedland Patriots
New York Park Avenue Manicures
Miamsneed Dolphins
Buffalo s11e5

Got a season ending injury.

Will Ben finally get #metoo'd this year?

Attached: thelastthingshesees.jpg (663x663, 49K)

Roethlisberger, or Divorceberger?

4 sacks

???

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-09 at 4.26.23 PM.png (593x325, 58K)

>The Ravens are a top 3 AFCN team
ftfy

Antonio Brown is a treasure

>Also, I've already conceded the Eagles vs Dolphins thing due to it being week 17
The Dolphins don't play the Eagles in week 17. Week 17 is all division games. The Eagles @ Dolphins is week 13. It is the middle of the season.

Uhhh

Mr Based Chest

Mr. Big Chest in love with his helmet. Or maybe just looking for a really convenient excuse now that he realizes he maybe swung around his nuts too much with the "trade me" thing

>it's real
Kek Raiders

Gonna need some strong shit for this

Yup, the original article saying Brown was AWOL came from some Steeler fag

>But this is an absolutely atrocious way to bet games because you will get assfucked by the odds over and over again, because everyone picks the favored team. Doing that shit is easy. Betting against the spread is hard or knowing when the winds have shifted.
That's why I don't bet all my picks

>Nah. Expect spaghetti. Everyone is overvaluing them.
Everything that could go wrong for them last year went wrong and they were still causing trouble in the playoffs. Aside from Wentz's health I don't see anything to really doubt about them

>Antonio Brown has bitch slapped HC Jon Gruden, per source

It's true I'm the source

Which player will Dalton kill this season? I'm surprised Gio still has a career considering how many times Dalton has floated him a slow ball over the middle so that a linebacker can crack him at full speed while he waits for the ball to get to him.

Owl got spoiled already
>mandrama on actual television
Yikes

Attached: 1565221645235.jpg (1200x1200, 316K)

>Raiders

Attached: 1528965536064.jpg (470x409, 58K)

>NFL scripting drama for Hard Knocks

Move this general to

wtf is wrong with this nigga?

Jon Gruden would rip the money out of his hands and nullify the contract and AB would be on some shitty bottom feeder team if he's even in the league at all, broke and destitute.

>NFC team vs. NFC team
>Super Bowl

Attached: 1313975160357.jpg (433x380, 26K)

>owl got spoiled
>two NFC teams
this is your brain on conspiracy theories

>Jon Gruden and Antonio Brown have been arrested, Derek Carr also in custody

Literal first sack of the season

Lamar is a N****r
Ben is falling apart physically and growing senile with ONE supporting cast member when he's had minimum 3 since he came into the league (and a rapist)
Baker is a manlet

Dalton has an top 5 reciever in the league in AJ, a top 5 tight end in Eifert, Boyd who would be a No.1 on almost any other team in the league, the fastest guy in the game coming into his 3rd year (the year recievers tend to blossom), last year's AFC rushing leader in Joe, one of the best dual threat backs in the game in Gio. And that's not touching on the fact that his positional coach is none other than AVP who's accomplishments include developing Eddie Lacey from a fat sack of dogshit to a pro bowl running back, and turning Aaron Rodgers from a closeted homosexual into the best quarterback in the game (not for long)

Annnnnnf that settles that

Jerry Jones will find a way

i seriously hope they don't let this nigga anywhere near Las Vegas

Fastest who in the what now?

Attached: Marquise_Goodwin.jpg (1890x1060, 385K)

>It's real
twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1159923453237088256
To be a Raiders fan is to suffer.
I'm just waiting for stories to leak out where Incognito is bullying people again.

Attached: 1495448044599.jpg (200x200, 20K)

Where does AB rank in the list of most batshit insane NFL players?

he fast

Somebody upset by the REAL greatest QB in the AFC North?

Antonio pls retire

Get your feet out of the toilet moron

Gonna need evidence for these claims.

>Wentz still has the Dutch Destroyer bracelet.
fuckin based

Attached: wentz.jpg (1484x990, 256K)

I'd like to see a black man cock become a dutch destroyer

>he destroys his own body every season

Attached: green lol.webm (640x360, 2.43M)

Wonder how much it pays to silence the truth. Can you silence the team with 3 first round corners on the field, playing in front of renaissance man ball hawking safety Jessie Bates, the guy that would've won DROY had the prior coaching staff told him to prepare to be a starter rather than bungle the Iloka situation? Can you silence Preston Brown when he returns to form and leads the league in tackles? Can you silence the team with the best DE depth in the league? Can you silence the most consistent interior pass rusher of the decade?

It's obvious to me now that the cleaning and maintenance staff here have an anti Cincinnati bias and Im going to expose it. February 2020 is going to expose it. Just fucking wait

AB might be the most talented NFL player I've ever personally seen play but he's completely lost it at this point. He's like some kind of WWE superstar heel now.

Paxton Lynch was damn impressive

Myles Garret is unfair.

Attached: 8997.jpg_large.jpg (1427x698, 92K)

Yinzers were saying this a year ago.

He's going for number 1
twitter.com/MikeSilver/status/1159911464355762176
This shit is funny

I'm a Giants fan and during the lightning delay last night I got to watch Myles Garrett go up against Ereck Flowers a bit. Garrett completely sonned Flowers to make a tackle in run defense and I laughed out loud in my office.

Fuck him for helping ruin Eli's career and for having a shitty attitude in general.

Attached: 1557449644337.png (760x668, 474K)

>the absolute state of the raidurrs

Attached: 1564358677486.gif (624x681, 806K)

very disrespectful to talk about a top 10 draft pick like that!

Attached: watch number 74.webm (640x344, 428K)

MANY SUCH CASES!

Honest question

Does AB have CTE?

Pretty sure your post got deleted for breaking the rules, not because the mods are Bengals fans(lol)

Also, take your meds, schizo.

Definitely

Don't engage the leaf.

Nigger I am a yinzer and this town rages at players/coaches all the time. AB was eccentric then but he wasn't a legitimate cancer to the team until he really wanted out, and even then it was a financially justified. Now he's just monkeying around because he can.

>forcing laughter this much
embarrassing, but nice eagles quip

UNGA
UNGA BUNGA
*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPS IN EVERY BILLS JETS DOLPHINS COLTS BRONCOS AND RAVENS’ FAN’S MOUTH*

Doesn't seem that forced to me
>btfoing racist white trash roasties
Green shirt guy is based

The only question left is how severe is it?

I broke no rules. I even censored the Lamar Jackson word. And I'm not schizophrenic. I have no diagnosed mental illnesses in the same sense I have no reported car accidents.

>Doesn't seem that forced to me
It totally is. I even looked up the clip. Nothing funny is even happening. It's just some guy trying to mock his political opponents by forcing laughter.

>calling women roasties in the same sentence you accuse someone else of being "racist white trash"
I'm guessing you don't know what that word means and are just spitting buzzwords.

this kind of egotistical behavior has to have at least some neurodegenerative cause to it

JANITORs hate the Bengals because they hate beauty. The forum monitor has always been an uncouth fellow and now more so than ever. Is he upset about the new school? Cincy picking up the most well rounded tight end in the 2nd round after other teams went after meme "receiving tight ends"? Is he upset with prior drafts seeing two Georgia boys in Green and Williams dwarfing Julio (who only looked as good as he did prior to Ridley because he was a one man show) and Rambo (who many prior to the draft thought would be the better Dawg safety when they hit the show)? It's pathetic honestly

Is it CTE?

The leaf? I think he just needs a blow job.

him and Antonio Brown

Brown needs a reality check and some time in a mental ward

No, he's just an extreme narcissist with a ton of money and no one to hold him accountable.

Blowjobs give you CTE?

How the fuck is AB a narcissist?

Nice throw Bortles.
>People still unironically believe Bortles will be a starter again.

sean mcgay will make him better than goff

Edgy.

once AB gets his fresh new custom helmet with maximum visability and frost protection, he's gonna destroy the league. he'll have 2k yds before you can say "TYBC". mark my fuckin words.

Attached: starship raiders.png (1366x1536, 1.04M)

>Bears and Cowboys
>Playing in the Super Bowl
>Against EACH OTHER

t. triggered white trash roastie

Are you seriously asking that question?

He acts no different than any other big star.

>I was just pretending to be retarded

Good chance you’ll get a three day ban if you reply to this retard long enough for him to get mad at you

Good meme, saved

...who are also narcissists

You now remember that Dez didn't catch it under the rules at the time

You may only reply to this post if your team's wide receivers aren't completely fucking insane.

UH OH NOT SO FAST RAIDNIGGERS

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1920x1080, 258K)

this

Not unless he has magic powers and time travel abilities. Bortles is one of the worst in the league.

>he doesn’t have him filtered by now
Good on you for warning Anons tho

>h-hell be there soon!

Based. Too bad for them Cook did

Attached: 934B078E-CCEE-48B2-9E4D-821EED4C7A4A.jpg (1200x675, 78K)

I'll bite. How is Bortles a narcissist?

>Bortles
>Big star

The funny thing is his parents are the whitest mother fuckers ever. In Denver we buy mustard with his daddy’s face on it

>wide receivers
>post a DB and a RB

>Green Bay 12-4
>Chicago 10-6
>Detroit 7-9
>Minnesota 6-10

>#3 overall pick
>set franchise records
>played in the AFCCG
>not a star

>yfw desean jackson is a literal gangbanger and is still one of the most respected WRs in the league

Attached: IMG_20190726_153738.jpg (4096x3142, 1.57M)

Just got the call, Rigged bros: Super Bowl is Patriots vs Panthers.

Boomer vs Zoomer Bowl

Attached: B58AB2CE-543B-44A7-872B-95EEF4DC0E06.jpg (1200x800, 260K)

>in Denver
Where at faggot? Golden reporting in

your top receiver was a fucking running back. get the fuck out of here

That’s an unironic demon. Don’t listen to him.

Love,
/x/

The Superbowl is Bengals vs Saints and Bengals win

I see enough time has passed for people to slowly start overrating green gay again.

They sell Eddie mac’s mustard at every king soopers. Get the one where he’s wearing a sombrero

Davante is a good lad

>Panthers
>Using WRs
Even our QB runs. We’re the most run and ground game intensive team in the League. But, yeah, our WRs aren’t insane, CARbro kek

Attached: 8412C64F-7FEE-4881-92F6-78365650C964.png (986x449, 35K)

I’m rating the absence of McCarthy in favor of literally anyone that doesn’t use his retarded boomer play calling. That defense is gonna surprise a lot of people this year. Their fast as fuck

How are the Panthers a zoomer team when they're a run first/play defense-oriented team and Norv Turner is their OC/the IRL version of the boomer meme?

>Carolina is the run heaviest team in the league
That would be Seattle

Look it's anti conspiracy theory autist again

>dabs on green gay

Attached: literally_god.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

>this is your brain on cheese

Attached: 1C03825B-1278-4BC7-9FEC-C0241FE7574E.jpg (828x993, 441K)

kys soulless faggots

what's the worst insult you could tell a QB in the NFL?

I open with: YOU THROW A BALL LIKE TIM TEBOW

I bet you kiss girls faggot

I feel like "How did you get drafted?" is a pretty good catch-all

what the fuck is wrong with packersfans?

Attached: puckers.webm (404x720, 2.8M)

>filming a kid and posting it online
bruh moment

You don't have pudgy white children licking the walls at your stadium?

jesus christ raiders

Average wisconsinite

eric weddle is the scotch tape keeping the rams from completely evaporating this year

Inbreeding

>Have Wilson, HOF caliber QB
>give him zero receiver support
>run the ball 2/3rds the time
Why

>average green gay fan

Attached: 0924BF2D-0B07-4DCD-BFA6-2580C4212422.jpg (486x309, 121K)

>This whole Antonio Brown thing

Attached: kkkaz.jpg (306x416, 23K)

Wilson turned a literal practice squad nobody like David Moore into a 100+ YPG receiver. I don't want to hear anything about how he has "no help".

Shut up faggot Roge- I mean Wilson needs more help to be a super bowl contender.

> Patriots vs Rams, Rams win
Already wrong, Rams won't make the playoffs, it's too obvious NFL rigged them last year gotta keep the heat down

Good head results in bad head confirmed.

What the actual fuck is going on here

twitter.com/MikeSilver/status/1159911464355762176?s=19

Attached: 1564005191923.jpg (750x375, 28K)

I miss profootball mock
2013-2014 was a simpler time

Attached: qb8.png (576x721, 115K)

God i hope the Raiders, Jets, and Cowboys win only 3 games combined this year just to teach them all a lesson about caving to diva pos football drama queens

Attached: 102511-POD-Olenberger_628_490_s_c1.jpg (628x490, 229K)

A lot of younger people wear their merch just because they like the colors.
t. asked them if they were from Carolina

ayo deese helmets are racist n sheit man

You forgot the fact that he got released and is now a backup. Backups generally aren't stars.

September can't come fast enough. What's your team, spee? And where do you think they'll place in their divisions?

Attached: USATSI_10498671_168383875_lowres.jpg (775x515, 66K)

oh the dont mind me I'm just a leaf excuse NO YOU SHUT YOURE MOUTH EHH

They all play each other at least once. Mathematically imposssible

Who here /vikangz/?

>this is what is considered a star in jacksonville
just lmao

Attached: 56E55E2D-E263-44C7-AAF6-6710348A47F2.png (536x600, 113K)

What THE FUCK is wrong with Antonio Brown?

Attached: the drop that killed cleveland.webm (1280x720, 1.91M)

A lot. And the thing is, everyone knew this. If the league thought he wasn't fucked in the head, he would have brought back more than a 3rd and a 5th.

Burfict gave him cte

Bortles is a balding in his 20s construction worker from Florida who unabashedly smokes and dips and once took a break from a game because he had the shits. Of course he's loved in Jacksonville.

based

Attached: white men can jump.jpg (700x681, 73K)

>black QBs in Cleveland

And he's only on the Raiders to sell tickets.

fucking kek

Attached: file.png (593x265, 48K)

I want pics sooo bad.

>Browns
>1st

I thought he was just a little diva, but it seems he has legit mental problems

Holy cringe

Kowalski, analysis stat!

Where are you where you see Carolina bandwagoners? And >we do have cool colors, thanks

I see tons of band wagoners in Carolina, fucking retards

Chiefs play the Bengals tomorrow who's hyped?

Attached: ZlcGyQw.jpg (394x400, 15K)

>green gay thinking they're winning the division

zoinks scoob the bears are prolly gonna sweep this year famalam

nigga did you just use a madagascar meme in 2019?

>thinking the burrs won’t get embarrassed again
They lost their DC, and if you recall, their defense was the ONLY good thing they had

>shit testing like a woman

RAIDER NATION

Hand me my helmet, user. The correct one, please.

Attached: 78923.png (600x436, 422K)

also, their qb is shitting the bed in training camp per reports

>chicago Yea Forums posters

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN’T MAKE FUN OF MY PANTHERS CAM F-FINNA DAB ON YOU

Attached: BB377075-1367-4C4D-BA1A-F9858D486C3B.png (785x1000, 249K)

Yeah cause the only reason their defense was good was Fangio. It's not like that front 4 and their corners were any good or anything.

They're way more fans of fashion than the team, though they'll say they like Cam. It's zoomers bringing their basketball mentality.

Here you go, Mr. Big Chest

Attached: 3D760FD4-EC02-4C7A-8BA8-5D6BF761A34F.jpg (650x760, 50K)

>a good defense doesn’t need a good coach
Hahahahaha

>Seahawks
>2nd

Kek

They all play each other only once.

>dallas beats jets
>jets beats oak
>oak beats dallas
>they all lose the rest of their games

Not mathematically impossible, you braindead retard

It's not like it was all magically Fangio that made the defense work last season when he was there middling and sucking ass under John Fox for the 3 seasons prior. Sorry buddy, the Burrs defense is a different beast this time around.

Why does the WR position seem to attract so many nutjobs?

bruh, they had a top 10 D under fangio and john fox, what is this post

Attached: 1562994460854.jpg (251x176, 5K)

2nd most popular position in the NFL. Just as good being the guy that catches the passes as being the guy that throws them. Goes to most of their heads after a while

>Chiefs win
LMAO

Wear the fucking helmet.

Attached: juice.png (526x672, 393K)

>Antonio Brown

Attached: tenor.gif (498x243, 914K)

AYO DIS NIGGA GOT HOPS being force fed to them since middle school, one-on-one matchups that reinforce the "i'm the best" mentality, huge contracts
Without the "my team is why we won, i'm why we lost" idea qbs get or the "i'm sacrificing my body for this team" idea most rbs get

Alfred Morris's dad is one of my coworkers

MUH DOOOBALLL,

MUH BOORTLES

MUH BLUE

MUH FOLES

MUH FORNETT

MUH DOOOBALLL

LMAO GET FUCKED YOU INBRED SWAMP HICKS

DOOOBALLL

Why the fuck does AB want to wear his old helmet so bad? Visibility?

Attached: 65319733_2253100021670449_7704029391709274112_n.jpg (116x432, 5K)

guy is crazy who knows

He's played in that helmet since day one. It took him to 7 pro-bowls. Is it really crazy that we still wants to use it?

Arent his feet more of an issue right now

Look at what came in the mail

Attached: DSC_009.jpg (640x853, 64K)

Is that the Aaron Rodgers Anal Trainer?

Attached: homolust.jpg (630x750, 72K)

chefs fan here, excited football is finally back

Attached: 1541983776551.png (600x600, 178K)

Athletes are superstitious AF. I don't think its crazy to be pissed. But it is crazy to threaten retirement. Bad first impression.

based

Attached: 1310928709024.jpg (251x251, 6K)

Cincinnati's going to lose on purpose, in line with my 240 IQ post last night about losing on purpose. You're gonna have to trust me on this one

>even OJ Simpson is weighing in on the AB shitshow

it can't get any weirder, right?

twitter.com/TheRealOJ32/status/1159951205079977984

Is someone making fun of >us?

Attached: 0021EABA-EB6E-405A-AABD-1C37E8999A75.gif (480x270, 2.25M)

damn, i thought oj was in prison for stealing his own memorabilia

>zero reciever support
>implying Baldwin wasn't a top 10 receiver and Lockett isn't above average

based OJ

The NFL clearly doesn't give a shit about player safety since there's all kinds of unflagged hits. Why can't AB use his preferred helmet?

He got out like 2 years ago.

who the fuck is that guy and why does anyone care what he has to say?

Wide receivers entirely dependent on the quarterback to get you the ball so it attracts people who are good at getting themselves noticed by others

How can Juice be this based

*INHALES*

Attached: ab.png (606x242, 29K)

(You)

>Falcons fags resorting to onions posting
Cmon man you can do better

OJ Simpson has always been a hero of mine. Like OJ, no love gloves are big enough for a passionate man like me.

This whole helmet this is pretty much putting pillows to the front of bumper cars. The whole point of the game is contact. Whether its intentional, against another player, or against the ground, your brain is getting smashed against your skull. The helmet thing is so stupid. It's also why we don't get good throwback nights anymore. RIP Red Pats and Creamsicle Buc jerseys.

wew

>all this hype for the raiders to go 8-8

wew lad

Attached: IMG_20190808_212011.jpg (640x484, 39K)

Inb4 oakland trades him back to pittsburgh, eats all that money, and AB gets to play with his comfy helmet

they're going 6-10 at best

isn't gruden both the coach and gm of the raiders?

Where the FUCK are the pics of his "repainted" helmet.

who the fuck is this cuck?

Kirk will be winning an owl for the 9ers after shanny signs him post-vikings

A NeverTrump neocon

Who's the nigger lover?

what a faggot

he's a guy who got baited by /pol/ into saying the golden showers were real

Kek

It feels like the Raiders repainting his helmet or making an exact replica of it shouldn't be that hard.

His helmet isn't regulation anymore. An exact replica wouldn't be either

Antonio Brown is the biggest clown in the NFL, every think he is around becomes complete cancer

*breaks foot by breathing*

here

Attached: ab2.jpg (864x1535, 235K)

Baldwin was maybe top 20. He looked like a top 10 because of Wilson.
Lockett would like an average at best receiver with any QB that isn’t named Wilson, Brady, Brees, Rodgers, Mahomes, or Luck.

no, gruden hired mike mayock to be the gm so he only has to do it part time

This shouldn't make me laugh this hard...
also AB deleted his instagram can't find the helmet anywhere

Get the chase owl thread ready have a feeling we will be needing it soon AB going off the deep end

My Panties finna bouta dab on the failcons, aints, and bucs (no meme name needed, Bucs are shit as is)

Antonio Brown is doing this for Hard Knocks. Viewership gonna skyrocket.

While I agree, don't sleep on the Bucs. Arians can do a lot for a team.
t. nannersfag that dealt with him on the cardinals

I told you retards the Danny Jones is a great qb. Now you see

Attached: EAH89CNX4AAT76j.jpg (640x1136, 58K)

Chad Jones dabbing on the haters

Let me guess. They’re going to fire everyone and make the Coach also be the GM.

football is so good bros

Dude just wants to wear his helmet. What's the problem?

>those sausage fingers
you sure lay off the beer, erin

It's over 10 years old. He can even get the exact same model, just not his helmet

They've proven sub-standard in terms of safety after the latest round of helmet testing, and after this last year, I don't think he's helped its' case.

kek, his thumb is like an inch long and two inches wide

Sounds like it can't cause any more damage. Let the man play.

ew god no
i'd take fucking mullens over cousins

Penis envy hitting you, user?

No, my penis is a good 6 3/4" long, but only average girth.

Ok Erin

The New York Jets aren’t playing today but that’s okay

You must be white or underage
And they'll still probably find a way to lose

>Antonio Brown to the Jets

Neat

Raiders get ANOTHER 1st rounder?

hmm

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-09 at 7.35.04 PM.png (599x568, 318K)

of course not, retard

AB stop. What are you doing.

To be fair, the fans never loved him, just his talent

What the FUCK is Antonio Brown's problem? Between him and Melvin Gordon I am truely fucked in my keeper league.

Attached: Ln3bk3h.jpg (400x310, 39K)

Just give him his damn helmet! FUCK!

>Antonio Brown reported to only eat his steak well done and with ketchup

>keeping either one
>oldgay

Patrician taste, uncooked meat is unhealthy

>AB thinks he's on par with Randy Moss or TO with these antics
Sorry man but you aren't that good.

Anyone have a stream for the TBvPIT game going on? My go-to site from last season has apparently been shut down.

Like people are just going to be fans of him for his personality? I don’t get it. People aren’t fans of movie stars for their personality

Speaking of divas, what's obj doing?

Fuck you guys I'll wear whatever helmet I want to

>play 5 snaps against practice squad
>JONES IS ELITE

Tony pls hit a blunt and calm down

>Give one player special treatment because he cried for it
Nah, he can fucking walk along with his HoF ballot. It's all gone

This but unironically.

Shut up, pussy. Medium rare is the only way to eat beef.

Brown is deflecting attention from his stupidity with not wearing socks in the recovery chamber by blaiming his old, non-certified helmet as the primary reason he's missed practice and preseason games. The NFL has officially stated that his foot problem is the actual reason he's missed time off. Tom Brady has voiced oppoisition to the helmet changes, but we all know Tom isn't going to let such a thing become an issue. Brown is showcasing to everyone that talent, along with low IQ, makes for great headlines and drama.

He has elite talent; however, he's not going to last much longer in the league. We're witnessing a meltdown of epic proportions.

succing coccs

You should play without a helmet. Really get that money-maker out in the open

>Medium rare
>Medium

I mean you're losing out, but while not optimal I suppose that is acceptable.

At restaurants I tend to lean towards getting med-rare, but if I'm making my own I just say fuck it and go rare.

Hard knocks curse is real I guess
>Chefs cursed
>Raiders cursed
>Bengals cursed
>Redskins cursed
>Lions cursed
>Cards cursed
Who joins the ccurse club next?

Is the game not supposed to start at 7:30? I'm watching the NFLN and they're playing old games

He won't make the HoF if he walks away this season.

Stidham is better than Jimmy G. Don't @ me

He's getting traded then?

And why wouldnt you keep either one of them faggot?

I will @ you because you're both wrong and a fucking moron

G-go vikes

>medium
Wuss.
My only regret is it gets cold in about 8 minutes

Attached: A678E7C8-7D69-40EA-AF98-7418A0DBDABD.jpg (638x445, 63K)

That's what I meant to convey sorry

>cutting you steak and letting all the juices out like a faggot
>not eating meat fresh from prey you and your pack just killed

This whole board is so pleb

Attached: myfaceasitypethispost.jpg (758x644, 64K)

damn, he should leave then.

if this is his mindset, he seems like he'd have a hell of a career in american politics.

I pity any team that willingly allows HBO to film their preseason. Not in the sense that I'd actually care, but it's hard to believe anyone, at this point in time, thinks it's a good idea to let anyone bring to light the dysfunction that is most NFL teams. You will never see the Patriots agree to it. No team that actually cares about it to the highest degree wants that type of distraction and influx of cash. However, 2/3 of the league should fear regulation that will never come. The NFL needs a bottom tier league to toss all levels of coaching and players towards, but we probably will never see it in our lifetimes. Amateur hour.

He still has a decent shot but he would have to wait a lot.

Looks like a black chick's pussy heh

no worries, I just wanted to double dip on your sentiment.

how the fuck is yo gabba gabbert still in the league?

Stream link for busc stoolers game?
It's blacked out in tampa

Fuck you bitch I like my steak still mooing

Why did the Ravens play their starters in a preseason game? To give their fans a 29-0 game?

I can’t think of a good reason to have your starters out in a meaningless game except maybe Week 4 to give some live fire practice

What the fuck would a cuck like you know about hunting anything?

Kanye/AB 2020

Yes, I should have ended with that caveat. He achieved individual success quickly in his early years to blow up the stat sheet, but he never become a prolific player that did more beyond his position to push his team beyond its current state. The last few years showcased that he was nothing more than "me first" type player. Watching his downfall only makes other WRs look so much better in a team first manner. He made his bed and he's about to wallow in it indefinitely.

SKOL

Ravens know they aren't winning jack shit this year so they have to give the fans something to get excited about.

unironically reddit nflstreams my nig

>play one series where all he did was made one-read extremely scripted throws.
>two other gnat quarterbacks played.
>one went 14-of-19 for 190 yards, one touchdown and a 122.7 passer rating,
>the other went 9-of-12 for 116 yards yards, one touchdown and a 132.6 passer rating
>against the Jets.

Ron Rivera of Carolina said the All or Nothing crew were physically in the way, annoying with constant requests, and slowed everything down to a crawl

Pretty much. The league's defense, as a whole, will pick up on the tendencies and feast on the Ravens enough to squander any good will they accumulated last season.

stephen a smith would probably be secretary of state.

Kanye'd a sell out and an idiot

Lamar needs to get that whole "throwing the ball" thing down to really be successful in the NFL. the more practice he gets the better chances he has.

I've hunted more animals than you ever have fag. I'm nit talking deer, but shit that will fuck you up like bear and moose

>against the Jets practice squad defense

A deer could fuck you up. Obviously you don't hunt

>a practice squad defense created by the Jets' organization.

you hunt feral pavement apes?

This.

Your mom taking you to chuck e cheese to play an arcade game doesn't count old gay. You are the least intimidating limp wristed cuck on this entire board.

Yeah, I mean he only was the youngest heisman winner and threw over 9000 career college yards in 3 seasons, but yeah he totally cant throw. Great point user.

Attached: 1561934121720.jpg (480x480, 22K)

>mfw paxton lynch actually looked decent against the broncos
>11/15 passes for 109 yards and a touchdown (115 passer rating)
>rushed for 38 yards on 4 carries + rushing TD

Attached: 1520998866603.jpg (247x204, 9K)

I too have hunted for things that could fuck you up.
love. Peace of mind. Revenge. Serenity.

SEETHING

Compared to most backup qbs he's one of the better ones, and there are always teams looking for a backup who isn't complete garbage.

>a practice squad formed by the Jets' organization for the purpose of stopping opposing defenses from entering the endzone or kicking successful field goals, otherwise known as a defense

I believe that goes to br*dykneepads

I don't doubt it at all. The league, as in the front office and money makers loved it, but the actual teams dread it each and every time. Football is won by those that live and bleed the strategy and tactics, and it's lost by those that just see the paycheck and money making capabilities. It's a constant fight between both camps, while the fans eat up most of it. It won't change until enough of the league becomes stale. The easiest way for it all to fall apart is for elite QB play to diminish. It would average out to the ways of the 70-80s level of play. Followed by the build up of the 90's to today. The cyclical nature of it all will eventually find its place. We're in the peak / twilight stage right now of QB play. It'll start transitioning once the old guard retires.

A deer can not fuck anyone with commin sense up. What are you a manlet?

When I lived in alaska we would go moose hunting at least 3 times a year and we did bear a handful of times but I dont like their meat so I wasnt as big on it.

Fuck, I meant offenses. I ruined it all.

>it’s a tripfag with a retarded opinion episode
Sick of these reruns desu

what's the difference between baton rouge and new orleans?

Kek what a fucking poser

Literally who Vikings shitposter clocking in.

Baton Rouge is smaller, less touristy.

you also meant
>otherwise known as a "defense."

>staying home on a friday night watching a fucking preseason game

i've lost control of my life

Remember when he dissed Bush for dissing him and black people, now he's a mihdless drone that is openly supporting a racist glorified shitposter, kanye west once had dignity but he threw ot all away for kardashian pussy, dude is meme now, remember his gold digger song, now he's married to one.

do i need to quit watching raiders games when they move to vegas?

Carr's getting traded first

>implying there is something wrong with shitpostin' with the lads on a friday night

go to a sports bar and make pointless conversation with lonely barflies if itll make you feel like your night had more of a point

O-line still looking like shit so far.

Nobody wants Carr lmao

You're from Russia, what do you care? Does Dear Leader hate Vegas?

he cut his hair and looks like a normal guy now

dunno. russian soccer teams never move so i feel confused

When you get older you will pray to have one moment to yourself. Enjoy it

He'd be the best QB the Jets have ever had and thats sad

Thielen dabbing on the Aints

THAT'S A CATCH

In the defense of the Raiders, California has four fucking teams now. Too crowded. They have a hardcore fanbase in Oakland and Nevada is ripe and close. If they have decency maybe they’ll do throwback games in their old stadium Oakland

Thielen with a nice grab.

Is Thelin the greatest white receiver of all time?

he didn't control the ball. incomplete you fuckers

>steelers look like absolute shit

Attached: 1382400278298.jpg (319x303, 81K)

>The Daniel Jones Dynasty

Attached: 1539226533480.jpg (337x372, 23K)

Knowing the jets, they'd probably offer a 2nd rounder for him
Arw you implying the 49ers and Chargers are actual teams?

It was confirmed retard, Thielen has hands like Jerry Rice minus the stick em

Cope

Wait till it comes back on, motherfucker. He caught that shit.

>tfw have to watch Bucs lose and not watch Saints lose

>>>>YOUUU

HAHAHAHA

Steve Largent is the GOAT white receiver.

>Arw you implying the 49ers and Chargers are actual teams?
Technically. Chargers are a soulless husk that burnt all their bridges and have no fans now. 9ers at least stay put

Ez touchdown on the aints

He will replace him one day, wait and see he doesnt have speed but Thielen can meme on fucks with his elite route running
hahahaha laugh at this retard who doesn't know football

Lynn Swann

What team to people in St. Louis root for? I’d probably bandwagon the Chiefs

Comfy moon

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-09 at 8.18.34 PM.png (880x495, 437K)

This post didn't age well.

>tfw working and watching a preseason game

Attached: V-F3MpLylTqx.jpg (1000x500, 83K)

>Steve Largent

This guy knows whats up.

bucs are going to win the nfc south this year

Reminder going 4-0 in the preseason is a curse

I’m glad >we’re not in the NFCS desu senpai

bridgewater is legit

Bucs will finish 4-12

I started rooting for the colts when the rams left.
>AFC team so no prior bad blood or rivalry
>Indianapolis isn’t that much further from me any other NFL team
>beat a Chicago team in a championship game
>Peyton Manning was my favorite non-ram growing up and I like Luck too
>batshit insane druggie owner that creates lulz off the field yet is still more likable than Kroenke

>Working nights
>Watching preseason

Attached: Iseriouslyhopeyoucomradesdon'tlookintothecore.png (500x375, 221K)

HOLY SHIT ITS MAHOMES 2.0

>2013 Xehawks

That run from Dobbs

How well would Teddy do if he was on the Saints in the regular season, post Brees?

Good. I know “people” who still root for the team that left us

fuck Pittsburgh
let's go bucs

4k yards, 35 tds 10 ints. brees stats are inflated due to the system and coaching.

2000 Baltimore Ravens
2003 New England Patriots
2013 Seattle Seahawks
Most "recent" examples. All won the Owl.

Fuck Tampon Bay.

Why the fuck are they playing Kamara?

new thread lads

new thread lads

The Browns went 4-0 in 2016

Yet every time I said that we needed to bench Keenum for Teddy after he was healthy would call him racist shit and say fuck off, fuck you fairweather fucks

inb4 ACL tear

>getting worked up over preseason
El yikes

>beat a Chicago team in a championship game
Solid St. Louis reason, checks out

I work 13 hour shifts
There's nothing else to do in the unit

Attached: 20190809_202700.jpg (3264x2448, 1.39M)

Edelman, Welker, and even Amendola have accomplished more and are more beloved in their respective fanbases. He is a solid WR, but he won't be on a team that accomplishes anything in order for his name to be recognized as more than a blip on the radar of non-championship NFL play. Outside of any records he sets he'll be known more as the white WR that Bill told to STFU more than anything. Sad but true.

>not eating his steak room temp after a long soak between a large womens thighs
Low T

Dont forget my Dolphins had a season ruined by the hk curse

>sitting in the emergency waiting room for my cunty grandmother-in-law
I'm surrounded by human refuse

The weak should fall to the strong

>Dak the Giant Queer disappears
>Old Gay returns out of nowhere
Coincidence?
Probably.
The likelyhood of two turbogays sharing the same /nfl/ thread is pretty uncanny though...that much weaponized autistic faggotry might be too strong for one board.

He's got gloves better than stickum.