The signing that put Arsenal back in the top 4

>The signing that put Arsenal back in the top 4
You know it’s true

Attached: 510B5FCF-A17E-4C4F-9702-575ACA4B45EE.jpg (768x432, 38K)

Arsenal will finish 2nd. Zeus told me

pretty sure it's pic related

Attached: 54456787614.png (230x219, 7K)

Arsenal will finish 8th. Odin told me

>arsenal can finally play out the back
>win prem

Screencap

Based

you can easily spot a low iq individual by seeing if he rates or doesn't rate Luiz

Unironically Luiz and Kante were more critical to Conte winning the title with Chelsea that fatzard

All true. The guy might make a few mistakes a year, but his contribution to the attack is immense.

Who were Luiz’s other two CB partners when he Chelsea won the league?

Arsenal will lose the FA Cup semi final 7-1. Wotan told me

based

Attached: 1543622039619.png (500x588, 114K)

Luiz -> Ozil -> Pepe = 100 goals

Cahill and an out-of-position Azpi. He was still probably the best CB at Chelsea when he left, though Rudiger might be better defensively

His partners at Arsenal in a 3 would be Sokratis, Mustafa, holding, or chambers. Quite the downgrade. And he won’t have Kante in front of him. Not sure Arsenal’s system will support his lack of defensive quality in favor of his ball playing abilities

when everyone is fit it wont be a back 3. it will be bellerin luiz holding tierney

>a year
a week you mean

Still hurt from the 7-1 I see

arsenal didnt buy him for defending lmao. arsenal is going to pass around everyone with a back 4 consisting of bellerin luiz holding and tierney. Arsenal also has the 3rd best passing goalkeeper in the league only beaten by allisson and ederson.

>more attacking power
>less defense
Exactly what Arsenal needed for the absolute meme season.

Attached: 1540214804467.png (800x769, 126K)

Have you ever seen Luiz play in a CB pairing in a back 4? Sideshow bob comes alive

>Arsenal also has... 3rd... in the league
BASED

arsenals playstyle suits him to perfection. of course he fucks up in chelsea.

I wouldn’t say to perfection, but the 3 atb system arsenal used last season in lieu of wingers suits him well. My issue is that a 3 atb isn’t the system Pepe works well in.
Either way arsenal should lose their spaghetti less with Luiz in the back line playing the ball out to their CMs or forwards. Hopefully he can spring more counters

emerys playstyle + these signings cleary shows that arsenal is bui9lding a counter attacking team with high quality and focus on precise, efficeint and fast passing. wingers go inside to act like forwards while fullbacks create the width.

the best defense is a good offense

Arsenal will finish 1st, SATAN TOLD ME

based and hellpilled

Attached: devilpe.jpg (526x400, 55K)

SATAN PLS MAKE ARSENAL WIN

THE DEVIL WILL MAKE ARSENAL WIN I PROMISE

>satan
>not quetzalcoatl

SATAN WILL GIVE THEM THE PREMIER LEAGUE, QUETZALCOATL WILL GIVE THEM THE UCL

You can do nothing to stop Satan and Arsenal.

If only this were satan trips, then SATAN would listen to my words

Satan and this one Mexican BTFO

Attached: sistine-chapel-god.jpg (1000x750, 161K)