AEW doesn’t have a wellness policy

HOLY FUCKING DING-DONG DIDDLY DIMES

Attached: 3FA5CF19-D0A9-433B-89D2-206A645B2D9F.jpg (828x1104, 284K)

The E Drones on Reddit are so fucking pissed about this lmao

Why should my employer dictate what I can and can’t put in my body? What sorta of authoritarian business is WWE running?

only way to get this guy

Attached: cage1.jpg (776x959, 103K)

No shit. How do you think PAC went from a skinny indy dude with no muscular definition to how he looks right now? You think he just suddenly started working out for the first time in his life and put on 40 lbs of muscle?

>doesn’t have a wellness policy

you don't say

Attached: 1569620579243.jpg (959x1200, 209K)

fuck aew but that's fucking based.

>No Wellness Policy
>Not rated PG

AEWChads just keep on winning!

How is WWE considered to be Pro Wrestling at this point? Like, what the hell is it?? You got guys sticking fingers up their butts and stuff lol.

>90% of the roster still petite
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

I really wonder how WWEs wellness policy works. It’s obvious certain wrestlers are given exceptions (Cena, HHH etc). When wrestlers are suspended it’s never said what they took. Was it recreational or was it performance enhancing? The entire thing is just for good PR.

He would be dimes regardless

this was known long ago, that when people signed they were told that they were working to have a policy in the future
falseflagger pac has looked jacked for years even in wwe with their supposed policy

>no wellness policy
>they're still all too pussy to juice
What a waste

Bigot

MJF juiced for a while. he had bad bacne at one of their shows but it looks like he got off it

>talent starts dropping dead in 5 years

Attached: 1391969625981.png (1019x881, 1.02M)

>>>>>>talent

Attached: 1566021325835.jpg (808x855, 268K)

With enough money and the right doctors you can be blasting test all the time now. If you call it TRT and not steroids its ok. Cena may have just been a shoot autistic maniac and looked like he did natty, at no point did he very obviously cycle on and off like Triple H does.

what's in their mix?

Attached: The-Young-Bucks.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

>no wellness policy
That explains the trannies

If they don't even juice, they better at least rail some coke for their promos

Why even have this stupid wellness policy when everyone knows it's not respected?

Cum

Pretty simple. HHH and Cena were listed as office employees while the rest of the roster wasn't. Office employees aren't tested.

As for the rest of the roster, WWE hired a guy that was banned from the NFL for changing tests or telling players when they would be tested etc. So they hired the dirtiest in the biz and I'm sure he tells them ahead of time they will be tested. And in the case they fail, they don't do anything if you're a star. See Orton and Lesnar.

s󠀀oy

This guy was the reason E has a wellness policy. KWADS

Attached: Eddie Guerrero.jpg (295x438, 18K)

Right?!
Nothing's worse than having free reign to build a based fed with roid freaks and assbeaters and STILL having to settle for vanilla midgets.

JUST

probably that liquid cannabis, painkillers, sleeping pills, and bump of coke before the big match

why are people acting like wwe stops roiding

Attached: you now remember all of his bacne during his wwe title run.jpg (1200x675, 83K)

sounds based

Based, hopefully they all get juiced up

>you know what TNA's wellness policy is? Its Take some drugs.

Attached: BryanAlvarez2019.jpg (502x363, 34K)

FEED HIM MORE

Attached: 1583292466047.jpg (630x420, 27K)

No shit, half the roster in AEW has clearly not had a proper diagnoses in decades

>pac is now ripped af
well no shit!

this tbqh

Only Janela

>wwe is going to be stuck to manlets and AEW is going to have big roidy chads slamming each other right through the ring
i can't wait.

Something tells me that they drink each other’s urine.

It's just to let the Bucks, Janela, Havoc smoke weed and maybe put Kenny back on Steroids.

Attached: mauro_ranallo.png (1080x1080, 528K)

There is literally nothing wrong with using steroids in pro wrestling