four medals AND one Vietnam War

>Vietnam War
How many of those did USA win?

that's like 2 golds and 6 silvers per bangladesh population

0 (zero)

Two of them are for shooting.

>golden shoe award
i would say USA won 0.25 vietnam wars

Attached: vietnam war.png (366x691, 47K)

To Americans? Based.

How can you kill more people and still lose a war?
Also, why isn't war a sport?

>20% non-combat deaths.
LMAO

Technically the South VN lost the war. USA gave up support due to public opinion.

>tf
>tp
cope

Go there and ask the people. They don't blame USA, they know they lost the war. They will say that they had food and beer, and were too comfortable, while the North was starving to death. They joke about how the commies only had okra to eat.

South Vietnam existed when the US left and North Vietnam signed a peace accord. North Vietnam then resumed large scale hostilities 2 years later and Saigon fell.

By that math Germany won 0.5 world wars

based

So you're telling me that LOS ESTADOS UNIDOS DE AMERICA lost a war against some rice farmers?

those German statpadders

>war
you're all de iure retarded

delet this

>it ain't me starts playing

How come chinks are so good at the olympics and all the other gooks are trash

Remember when USA got btfo by literal farmers?

Nope

same reason brasil is so good at football but the rest of suda sucks

imagine losing to fucking vietnam, lol

they're clearly the master race of asia
>btfo us
>btfo the chinks right after
>btfo cambodia too because fuck them

Hey, they were ferocious little fuckers. No shame to lose to them

Literally the war equivalent of

>we had possession!

Nazis have killed more soviets than soviets have killed nazis

Why does no one make fun of Frogs for losing against Vietnam and unlike us their defeat was direct. We just abondoned our South viet allies. The french lost everything after their defeat

Because people get their history from movies and nobody cared about France after WW1. Literal non-empire.

because what ruined Vietnam conflict rep was the media: television. The dumb french didn't have any yet.

I think most French war movies are about the algerian war.

It was a joke, user.

Because they are little dogs barking up to the US and need to twist anything to make this country seem weak. They are also obsessed beyond belief
When you are the largest power that tends to happen

Which is a shame. Stalin should have went full genocide on german civilians to even out the score.
Everyone thinks USSR is evil anyway, why even bother to pretend otherwise then.

Soviets killed more Soviets than the nazis.

>Everyone thinks
Everyone knows

Very good and educated opinion, have a (You)

> my country doesn't even have a gold medal

Vietnam is doing better than most of their ASEAN neighbors

real question; what are your people (SouthEast Asians) good at?

I mean there are hundreds of millions of people, for example, getting athletically mogged by a country of 4 million

I am not talking about movies. I am talking about coverage.

Badminton I think

lol, that's a thing the kids play in the parks without a net. VN doesn't really have a large sporting culture. Kids will play pick-up games of soccer, but most of them don't even wear shoes. The country is too poor, and most kids either go to school full time or help out with the family home/business.

My recaptcha now

Attached: images (5).jpg (463x662, 54K)

France isn't the world hegemon with the largest and most expensive and most technologically advanced military in history. That's what makes Vietnam so hilarious

They kinda were tho and even now France military is top 5

Well comrade...when you’re entire frontline strategy basically boiled down to, if we keep throwing soldiers at them they’ll eventually run out of bullets. You’ve done some evil

In no way were France a superpower in 1945. They only got a seat at the table because De Gaulle was an autist. Beside, France has lost lots of wars, and doesn't brag about being muh unbeatable military. Vietnam will always be the equivalent of that time Celtic beat Barcelona

Vietnam doesn't have a history of losing wars. Their people are very prideful of their country, and the kids are taught marksmanship and rifle maintenance in school. As someone else mentioned, after they beat France, and the USA gave up on them, they went on to beat China and Cambodia. Most of the country doesn't agree with Hanoi, because it's an open secret that they're corrupt and bought off by the Chinese. The Chinese threaten HCM every couple of years saying they could dam the Mekong, which would pretty much destroy the economy of the South. That being said, it's not uncommon for Southern VN to get a little rough with Chinese factory workers when they are getting out of line.

They got conquered by the French in the first place, and China a couple of times, and the Japanese of course.
The US war has a good narrative though and a little narrative goes a long way. Hundreds of ships have struck icebergs, but that's not a good story. Muh biggest ship ever, muh unsinkable ship hits and iceberg, that's a good story. Same with US in Vietnam

I too have watched Enemy at the Gates.
Based retard

If California was its own country, it would rank 10th in overall medal count.

Now Russian women just throw themselves at American men causing us to fornicate. Mutual assured destruction.

I legitimately have no idea what the reference you’re trying to make is but now I’m sorta curious

>IT AINT ME starts playing

>They got conquered by the French in the first place, and China a couple of times, and the Japanese of course.
That's not entirely accurate. Vietnam never lost their Emperor during the French and Japanese occupations, it was much more of a political agreement, and there wasn't a large scale military battle between the nations as such was the case against the OP's statements regarding beating the French, Americans, Cambodia and China.

never forget

Attached: ADEE4E82-6215-4051-AFD5-934713BB220A.png (812x540, 247K)

>open the thread
>it ain't me starts playing

Attached: [Leopard-Raws] Akame ga Kill! - 05 RAW (MX 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4_snapshot_16.20.173.jpg (1280x720, 377K)

Based
You forgot to include their US Embassy DLC as well
A nice additional mission to the main campaign

pleb doesn't even know clausewitz theory of war

Attached: CwzCartoon5.jpg (400x400, 42K)

Where is vietanon?

>vietsilvers

USA wins again

Attached: imo (1).png (1165x724, 266K)

I get the meme, but reading these two posts both put fucking Joan Baez - It Ain't Me, Babe in my head

You forget the French.
Admittedly, not the good french, the world-beating french, but still, a major power.

Not helping when burgers start REEEing at the mere mention of the word "Vietnam".

In many Asian countries, sports are seen as hobbies rather than something you dedicate your life to. There is a greater focus on getting an education.

VIETNAM VIETNAM VIETNAM