fantasy.premierleague.com/

>Classic league
ekmq49

>H2H
chluw6

Attached: fpl logo.png (853x853, 458K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ManUtd/status/1159860086573064192?s=20
thisisanfield.com/2019/08/norwich-wont-park-the-bus-or-raise-the-white-flag-despite-injury-problems-at-anfield/
i.vgy.me/I5OuZ9.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Old

Is David Silva THE pick for 7.5

Probably wont even play desu

he'll play alongside KDB and rodri, just subbed off early

Bilva sounds like a safer pick if you can afford the extra 0.5m imo

why do Britons like lions so much?

Attached: hm2.png (382x417, 325K)

please rate. any obvious wrong choices?

Attached: shitters.jpg (862x846, 118K)

is zizchenko, TAA, Digne, Shaw too boring of a back 4? Also, Lo Celso is surely a pick at 7.5

there's three of them on the shirt

It's weird because there aren't any lions in Britain

Rate

Attached: Screenshot_20190809-160334_Chrome.jpg (720x1280, 356K)

please do not have double palace attack

Right, that’s my team settled.

>Allison
Either him or Ederson, no other goalie comes close based on last years form and clean sheets.

>Chilwell
Leicester look set for a good season. Chilwell will get clean sheets and a good few assists pinging balls in for the Chat Shit man.
>Ake
Bournemouth have a decent run of fixtures and he’s a goal threat from set-pieces.
>Robbo la
Obvious pick.
>Digne
Again, pretty obvious pick. Cheap and gets assists.

>Bernardo Silva
He’s an outstanding player but I’m still a bit unsure about picking him. He doesn’t get outstanding numbers like some of his teammates.
>Lerma
Cheap option. As I said with Ake, Bournemouth have a good run of fixtures. Just don’t get carded.
>Jorginho
Will start all the time I’m guessing. Not a bad pick for 5m.
>Sterling
England’s warrior, the reincarnation of St George. Goal and assist machine these days. Must pick.

>Aguero
Best striker in PL history.
>Kane
Goals, Goals, Goals and more Goals.

What you think? I did have Sterling in there as well for De Bruyne originally, but it meant having to start Dendoncker and having another trash 4.5m midfielder on the bench.

I'll swap out KWP for Cancelo in a couple of weeks.

Attached: IMG_20190809_144340.jpg (1080x1320, 188K)

that entire backline tbqhwyl. Just expend the extra cash to get Robbo/TAAAAA/VVD

makes me glad to see that even half the people who take the time to post on an fpl thread still have fucking terrible teams

Zouma won’t really play. Zaha will down tools and Fraser won’t be as good as last time.

Rate.

Any obv mistakes?

Attached: A.jpg (1059x1190, 628K)

Rate

Post your team then

Attached: 5E928682-BBDB-45F6-86E4-671BAA51EA58.jpg (750x938, 538K)

>tfw strikers are king greenwood jota

Attached: 1516063962617.png (591x716, 322K)

Should I go for Salah or sterling? I only have enough for one of them.

All jokes aside lads, is it even possible to improve this team?

Attached: Capture.png (790x829, 169K)

Salah because he has the fixtures

What's the point of having a 7.5m forward on the bench m8

>plays Man City week 1
>amazing fixtures after that
Gee Egypt I wonder.

ole's at the wheel

Digne overpriced for an Everton defender imo. Is Walker-Peters likely to play? Not convinced by Sigurdsson as an 8.0 midfielder, but could be wrong. Personally think Che Adams will fail miserably in the Prem too, but could be wrong about that too.

Bit of a risky midefield, but I can see why you'd consider Salah and Sterling as must-haves. You're putting lots of faith in your key players to perform, maybe get rid of one so you can strengthen other areas

If Bournemouth don't perform you're a bit fucked

I will transfer him in after gw1, seems like a waste to just have him on the bench

Home to Man City. Should make him my first sub, and possibly even stick him in ahead of Kelly. Hadn't got round to that yet.

It's a bit of a risk sure, but with Lukaku gone the goals are going to have to come from somewhere. Pogba, Martial and Rashford will need to be key (or United will settle in for a mid-table finish, which is entirely possible granted)

play him anyway, you don't have man city defenders or keeper. at worst he's a 2 pointer. swap for dendoncker

>no sterling
i'm doing it wish me luck habibis

Attached: D6CKJwMXsAAVeNa.jpg large.jpg (1915x1078, 142K)

>locking yourself into transfers in GW2
Dumb as fuck strategy. An early game transfer is worth more than the extra 2 points you might get from having somebody else for one week.

Who do you guys reckon is the best £4.5 defender?

thoughts?

Attached: 2019 fpl.png (785x829, 168K)

Big risk desu, he's almost certain to be up there with the top points-scorers. Then again, you can downgrade him for someone like Bernardo Silva or De Bruyne, and spend the extra money strengthening other areas. Decisions decisions

He is 7.5 I have a 6.5 player who should have an easy GW1 match and an extra million in the bank. it's a high IQ strategy

It's my team, not his desu. And I'll probably swap for Kelly rather than Dendoncker - I reckon Dendoncker will play regularly in the box-to-box role (neither Neves nor Moutinho likes to get as far forward), so he's a great shout at 4.5.

my unconventional picks:
montoya if potter gets brighton going
guilbert for aston villas schedule and crazy offense

It’s Sheffield united mate. I think I’ll be fine

Lads who do I replace Mane with until he's nailed back on? Can't have any more Man City players.

whoever rotates well with the rest of your team and is nailed on :)

If i dropped sterling and a 4.5 shitter, do I go for fraser + sigurdsson?

Not seeing much of Ings in any teams. Is there something you lot all know that I don't?

Yeah, I went from Sterling --> KDB and strengthened the rest of my team. I think it will bite me in the ass but earlier seasons I've always played it so safe and was interested in trying something new

tried some 5-3-2 lineups with sterling, salah, kdb midfield but didn't like them much

Let me rephrase that then. Which £4.5 defender do you think will net the most points by the end of the season?

Aarons

Is Laporte nailed?

Adams is better

>one of your players isnt 1st choice
>one of your players gets injured
>one of your players gets sent off
>one of your players plays like dogshit and gets dropped
tch, nothin personnel kid

thoughts?

Attached: ikmkknb jk.jpg (878x905, 97K)

Rico + de brown vs wan-bissaka + siggy

Will Sarr be a threat to Pereyras playing time after gw1 or will he play on the opposite side of the field?

haven't got as clue lol

you're fine

No

What yous think lads?Any changes yous reccomend?

Attached: 580B9AD5-0B57-4854-A7A3-C44EEFEED428.jpg (750x1013, 201K)

Just thinking of any better options to replace Pereyra

Fag

Sarr is more a threat to Wil Hughes.

is there anything left to do on this team?

Attached: mim.png (436x475, 76K)

i was wondering if you could find an extra .5 to upgrade to perez

>Pulisic
razocarao si me sine

Would have to downgrade TAA or VD, not sure if worth it.

cheers, if pereyra plays i want him in my team

koga onda oče?

bilo kog nehrvata :)

I really don't understand why people think Sheffield United are going to be Huddersfield tier. Risky triple up.

I like it, similar to my own team. It's a risk not grabbing Kane, if he gets off to a good start his price will explode... Solid midfield, and that's where the points were last season.

Strong across the board. No howlers here.

I haven't seen enough of Adams to judge him. I'd be tempted to take King instead of Wilson, then throw a bit more money at your last forward. Perez should be a quality pick as a mid.

Here's my team, any suggestions/rate? I feel like I'm taking some risks, not sure if Zouma will nail down his spot, but I like it so far.

Attached: Screenshot_20190809-160705.png (720x1498, 554K)

this

a sta je fora sa fraserom, sto su svi spamovali da se menja?

>I think that's a good team, I'll save it
>"Too many players selected from Brighton"

R8

Attached: Screenshot_20190809-104852.jpg (1080x2280, 846K)

Any forwards who used to play in the Scottish league in the game? Already got Pukki

Attached: 6D5EF9DF-8B8A-48EC-9D36-8BC1CCD07D50.png (429x472, 8K)

Looks good, but every time I watch Bilva (and I think the stats back it up?) I feel like he isn't invovled in enough goals (assist/scoring). Unbelievable player but I don't like him for fpl purposes

Lo celso-> Fraser
Ndombele-> someone who will get points
Canc-> Zinc

Probably because you have both Salah and Sterling.

stvarno ne znam, nisam propratio. Ne zanima me nista, skotski mesi ne ide nigde iz mog tima

>Cancelo
>Ndombele
>Lo Celso
They won't play this week except maybe Ndombele if Poch' wants to gamble.

Final team locked in. Can straight swap AMN and Cole for Tierny and cancel also Mario for Gomez.

Pls r8

Attached: Teem.jpg (1440x2267, 1.22M)

For Week 1, sure, but what about after that?

Personally I'm not conviced by either of those, but I could be wrong. Lots of interesting options in the 6.0 to 8.0 range (Barkley, Perez, Maddison, Zaha, Sigurdsson, Fraser, Milivojevic, Martial). Difficult to predict which ones will fire and which ones won't

>Pukki
Dude you have 2 liverpool defenders.

I’m replacing Wilson with Haller for GW2, then I’ll eventually be left with King after replacing Fraser with someone (probably Barkley if he does well)

That does not matter, I am keeping them medium term. Pukki is bound to score today and like 80%, teams are doubled up on pool defence...

seems like everyone is lowkey sleeping on aguero

Attached: 19 percent taken.png (896x319, 48K)

There literally isn’t any other than Pukki. Sorry mate

Decent zombie team but not great for GW1.

>Sterling costs the same
>+1 for goals, +1 for clean sheets
>doesn't get subbed at 60
Nah. Aguero is an FPL legend but not this year.

King at 6.5 is a pretty good shout for the whole season desu, he'll play regularly and chip in with goals. I like the look of Wilson for 8.0 at the start of the season too, given their relatively easy run of games. It's just a bit of a risk in your team cos you went all-in with those two and Fraser, but you never know, it could pay off

Just expensive, especially if you already have 12m in sterling and kane is 1m less. I will get him at some point but I think his price may drop.

Salah is on the bench today

Attached: 1562713690099.jpg (900x1200, 313K)

was thinking about switching for Sterling but I already have KDB and aguero occasionally hammers in 3 a game which auto-wins you the game in H2H leagues

Shut the fuck up you cunt

Agreed. He had a real hot streak towards the end of last season, so I'm hoping he picks up from there. He was playing in a more advanced position. I can swap to Martial/Pulisic if they start out better.

t. Salads mum

that's a hired model btw

based

neck yourself

Sterling also occasionally does that tbf.

ITK here, receiving news from Anfield that Mohamed Salah will be benched for tonight’s game while Sadie Mane will play

why are you even in here lol americans dont care about this sport

My dad works for the Liverpool Chronicle and told me that Salah will be playing at RM tonight because Lallana will be starting up top.

help pls

Attached: Untitled.png (876x797, 186K)

My dad is the president of football and he told me Salah will score a super hattrick tonight

why would he be playing at real madrid you stupid troll

It's good

Salah is the next galactico. Bale coming in on loan.

your dad is a muslim

There’s got to be at least a couple more. If only Waghorn got promoted and Rangers sold Morelos

Allison & Digne or Pickford & Robertson?

Allison and Digne
Pickford is a joke

2 hours lads

Don't really like Digne at 6.0 myself. Yeah he's a good defender and will probably get a decent amount of points, but he's still playing in an Everton side with an average defence, who have lost their strongest defensive player (Gueye). I'd go for Allison and a different 6.0 defender

Q user here.

Look for red.
He is not there.
Bench maybe.
The hairy camel fucking one.
Read between the lines.
Das it mane.
Slips.

Will Troy "the parrot" Parrott get a bit of gametime this year lads? Only back-up option for Kane as far as I can see, although I imagine they'd probably resort to Son as ST before trusting Parrott

how shit is this? not sure about spending this much on defence, tbqh lads...

Attached: haaalp.jpg (869x840, 122K)

I think I'm ready

Attached: 20190809_192055.jpg (1080x1360, 495K)

lived in europe for a bit and I like soccer, also that girl you posted looks like my ex and now you've pissed me off

>Martial given number 9 shirt at United

If you're not putting him straight into your team as a 7.5 midfielder, then you clearly have the IQ of an amoeba

Pukki is going to ruin your CS

Picked Doherty instead.

m8, I'm sorry for ruining your team. I meant getting 1 or 2 of them, 3 is overkill

damn pukki really is going to score isn't he. Luckily everyone and their mother has at minimum 2 liverpool defenders so we'll all be fucked together.

fuck it, i'll replace arnold with digne. you're right, not sure i trust loserpool with all three starters.

based
...and!
Tonypilled

If Pukki scores and loses my TAA clean sheet I won't even be mad to be honest. Sometimes memes are worth it.

Lucas Moura for GW1, bring him in for GW2

agreed. i'd rather lose my single liverpool clean sheet than have cunts get their double or triple rewarded.

To be fair I have a french biais

Attached: draft.png (828x768, 191K)

Pulisic

west ham offensive assests are so intriguing to me, but i'm holding off, wonder if its wise

Robertson or Alexander-Arnold?

here is the rebbit hivemind team

Attached: reb.jpg (541x767, 71K)

How highly do you rate Haller? At 7.5 and destined to start every game for a decent side he's quite interesting, but I'm worried he might not have enough goals in him

>not having both

taa is out

For anyone dumb enough to have them on their team, Kola and Ozil aren't in the starting squad against Newcastle

Martial or Fraser??

He's clinical, great on deviations plays and in the air. He's been consistently improving and I believe we've yet to see the best of him.
I consider him to be 0.5 too expensive but I'm willing to take a punt on him given the fixture and the fact that I like him as a player

Martial

no worries amigo, you saved me.

anything i can do with 0.5M leftover?

Attached: watdo.jpg (869x847, 122K)

tbf r/fantasypl give better advice than this shithole

*solves it*

Attached: solved.png (873x865, 193K)

Anyone got ideas of moura? Hes sort of on/off the bench. Also r8 and give tips

Attached: fpl 5.png (845x847, 177K)

downgrade rashford to the united 4.5 kid and upgrade your midfield. it's grim as is

Moura will be fine for the first two GWs with Son and Alli out, I plan to swap him to Fraser/Martial next week anyway

Sadly true desu

>going to reddit for advice
enjoy nobody replying to the 8000 RMT's while a bunch of karma whores desperately try and make you pick their Burnley differential of the week

what's grim about that midfield? not having salah praying to a boulder before every game?

Attached: 1497970996455.jpg (583x777, 76K)

>Aguero (C)

Attached: 2426726.jpg (216x212, 7K)

You're starting a 5.5 defensive mid and you only have a 4.5 defensive mid from the same team to rotate him

>hates muslims
>has poogba on his team
what?

>defensive mid

he's still in top 5 midfielders by shots total (74 - 2.1 per game)

>Stiepermann only 0.1%
It's like everyone is trying unironically to be bad at this

>GW1 is the only week that matters
Norwich players will be astounding after their games get better

>putting Mane on the bench
Great way to waste a tenth of your budget

imagine being in >Official /r/FantasyPL Classic League, unironically

big yikes

Rate mine. Decided not to triple captain Salah, hopefully it doesn't backfire.

Attached: Screenshot_20190809-100112.jpg (1080x2220, 833K)

Give it to me straight lads, will city even score more than once tomorrow?

Attached: 9193D3A8-9DD1-4A8E-B7D7-CCB5A5C47A96.jpg (384x384, 23K)

City will score at least 3, however none of the attacking returns will be for any of your players

>midfielder
>105 shots, 3 per game (more than kane, hazard, aubameyang)
>13 goals, 9 assists

imagine not taking a punt

Attached: 10039308481.gif (498x359, 408K)

considering the amount of reddit NPC ""meta"" teams ITT I wouldn't be surprised if over half the people here are in that league

I've been shilling Martial for weeks. Lukaku is gone and hes playing a central striking role. It's the easiest choice to make.

55 bings

Attached: 1541541745515m.jpg (1024x768, 75K)

>makes everyone lose liverpool cleansheet with a beauty outside of the box into the top corner shot
>everyone runs to get him
you just know

Well I have three of them so I’m hoping I’ll get at least one involvement

MANE WILL START
no, they'll win 1-0. double up on laporte and zinchenko

t. knower

literally every other guy i clicked on in the Yea Forums league is also in reddit league.

twitter.com/ManUtd/status/1159860086573064192?s=20
How did they do that?

>tfw in 7 Yea Forums leagues and 3 personal leagues as my 10

last hour panic, am i good?

Attached: 20190809_072801.jpg (1080x1920, 831K)

0.5 itb, wat do?

Attached: file.png (1696x1351, 532K)

Bros, Moutinho or Neves?

Last minute tinker.

Lamela will be changed to Trossard GW2
Fraser changed to Pepe GW3

I'm aware of the Kean risk

Attached: 1565371049354.jpg (679x800, 268K)

general reminder that any change u make during the last hour WILL put a curse on your team

was about to put TAA instead of Virgin. Fuck you, im keeping 0.5 im the bank then

Upgrade your keeper as a minimum. It's also pretty risky going for those strikers, given that one's essentially a midfielder and the other two won't play. If it's me, I'd swap Robinson (literal who) for Dedoncker, swap de Bruyne for your favourite 6.0-8.0 midfielder, and use the money to upgrade your strikers.

Also, Coleman probably won't be first choice given how injury-prone he is and now they've got Sidibe. I'd swap him too

What we thinking lads?

Attached: Screenshot_20190809-182003.png (720x1440, 525K)

neither

Lacazette only came back into training yesterday. Poch has said he'll play players out of position if he has to fill the RB spot (likely Sissoko because he's not needed in the mid anymore with Ndombele)

Attached: Screenshot_20190809-182411.jpg (1440x2238, 1.07M)

don't use the RMT thread kek, that's where all the casuals hang out. Read threads posted by actual fans of non-plastic clubs

I'm happy playing a 4.5 gk, why shouldn't I be? Might go for Kane or Wilson as striker, sacrificing KDB. Robinson plays as a striker and have bagged a bunch of goals in pre-season, could be well worth 5.5m. Coleman is Everton's captain, doubt he's going to sit the bench (atleast for the start of the season).

KWP has played alot in pre season tho. I do plan on using Emerson in GW2.

Yeah Laca has had me worried ngl. I'll take the gamble, I don't see Emery starting with both Pepe and Laca on the bench.

Just keep in mind Henderson won't be eligible against Poonited, lad

looks good, but no City coverage? KdB would be my choice

looks good, but two 4.5 strikers? Solid midfield, but maybe upgrade Robinson to Barkley if you fancy

If you're doubling up on Liv defense (Alisson and TAA) might as well do it with VVD instead of Alisson. GKs won't get you as many points as Premium Defense

Quick panic

I have 9m in bank and need to a left 2 defenders.. Who do I get in, I what to start one of them

Others are Digne, Zinc, robbo

Because Sheffield United have one of the weakest squads in the league and are likely to ship goals? It's up to you, but I don't think the points he'll gain in saves will make up for the ones he'll lose in clean sheets

Fair enough, any last minute advice?

Attached: team.png (914x826, 193K)

dunk and lascelles

I have ZERO (that’s right, nil, zilch, nuffin’ at all) Liverpool attackers, but I do have both Sterlel and KdB. Would it be worth replacing Sterling with Salah or is that too risky

Aarons and Dunk/Lundstram

30 minutes gents

thoughts (and prayers)?

Attached: fpl.png (860x831, 197K)

I'd swap Milivojevic to a more proven attacking threat in the 6-6.5m range and use the extra cash as wiggle room for GW2 transfers

Team is fine but don't captain King ffs

bully me

Attached: fantasy.png (831x845, 195K)

By that time I'll have used my WC, for sure.

Eh, they had the best defence in the Championship last season by far, and Henderson's a good shot stopper. The same was said about Cardiff last season as well. Not claiming Henderson will surely be the best 4.5 keeper, but with their fixtures I'd rather go with him over Pope/Ryan/Gunn/Heaton for the start of the season.

This post just screams “reddit !”

Perfectly fine team

20 bings

Attached: 1559161667584.jpg (808x805, 177K)

>I'd swap Milivojevic to a more proven attacking threat in the 6-6.5m range and use the extra cash as wiggle room for GW2 transfers
Isn't he likely to get more penalties now with VAR?

Which 3 should I go for?

Boly + van Dijk + Wood

Or

Dunk + Robertson + Murray

HOW THE FUCK DO I GET DENDONKER IN THIS TEAM AND WHAT DO I UPGRADE AFTER THAT AAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: brapmyasshole.jpg (875x763, 82K)

The latter

jimi for jota

L-lads?

jota for jim
dendoncker for ceballos
wood/murray for greenwood

3-4-3

Common myth. No. VAR reduces penalties.

First one. Murray is gonna be rotated and Dunk won't get any clean sheets.

You don't have to have dedoncker. He's not essential. He's just going to sit on your bench every week. He's good for like 3 or 4 goals/assists all season.

Greenwood isn't likely to start. You have Salah so downgrade Firmino so you have 2 average strikers instead.

>All these noobs picking Perez

Will literally be a bench player.

Don't listen to those wet blankets. What you need to do is ceballos to dendoncker, ake to digne

why jota for jimi

Someone stop me

>changing my team every minute before the deadline

Attached: file.png (1661x1313, 521K)

cash

TEN BINGS

Attached: 2B8586B2-7706-4ECD-A80E-F8E14C9D90C1.jpg (497x569, 197K)

jimi scores much more points
not doing it

Rate

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-09-18-49-56-217_com.android.chrome.png (1080x1920, 434K)

>Being a spacker

FFS SOMEONE SIGN BRUNO FERNANDES

Solid. Do long to a 4.5 though. He's playing behind Redmong, Ings, Adams, Djenpo and possibly rotated with Obafemi.

but the million it releases earns your extra points in the upgrade

5 minutes to fix your dogshit teams, retards

Sane out for 7 months, last minute change.

Bilva & Sterling in, the pep rotation meme is ded

No more changes.

Attached: nomorerotation.jpg (867x758, 333K)

Can someone give me their anonymous seal of (dis)approval? I need it

yeah it looks like shit, I hate it

Boly + Mane + Drinkwater

OR

Digne + KdB + McGinn

Keep in mind I don’t have Salah

Cheers lad, I feel a lot better now

>triple everton
>kelly
>kean
>dendoncker
>walker-peters
>green-wontplaybutwilldecreaseinvalue-wood

good luck

Horrendous

Attached: 1557348597103.png (394x360, 144K)

Who will people swap Greenwood to? Not many good 4.5s

AAAAAAAAAAAAH

Time's up

Attached: countdown.gif (498x197, 1.55M)

Seems like there are fuck all bargains this year, last year I was chuffed with my team

And breath........

It's over

FUCK OFF

OGRE

Attached: 1474301199947.gif (645x773, 18K)

>SALAH ON THE BENCH

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

>Mane, my captain, on the bench

fucking fuck

Attached: EBi345aX4AEL36v[1].jpg (1152x2048, 485K)

>Two of last years highest pt scorers in their respective positions & a 7mil guarenteed start striker with easy early fixtues
>4 mil budget that will start
>4.5 who's played every Wolves game this season already
>Cheapest top 4 start WB because injuries, will get sold soon
>Lukaku gone, 4.5, doesn't matter

Tell me your team name on Yea Forums Denmark, so I can laugh at you every week

>deadline over
>went from having too many B'mouth players to too many Everton players
JUST

Attached: braptastic.jpg (868x759, 75K)

He was always going to be rested

Liverpool: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Gomez, Van Dijk, Robertson, Fabinho, Henderson, Wijnaldum, Origi, Salah, Firmino.

Subs: Adrian, Milner, Keita, Mane, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Shaqiri, Matip.

Fucking dodged a bullet there didn’t I

I told you to pick Origi, m8. It's on you. Try again next year.

FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!

Cantwell (4.5m) starting on the wing for Norwich

>that feeling when you didn't captain Salah

Attached: yee.png (1920x1080, 1.46M)

I panic switched Auba with Kane the last minute, really hope it pays off.

Hanley at 4.0 captain. There's your 4.0 shitter lads.

It's over

LADS ITS HAPPENING!!!

Attached: lefresh9gagmeme.jpg (1488x1488, 185K)

Klose and Zimmermann are injured. He's only in for this week. Maybe next.

Mobile live stream please?

I triple captained him cause why the fuck not

Why they giving the captaincy to bench fodder? That doesn't make sense tayto fren

>not listening to patrician Radio 5 live coverage

Yameroooooo!

I switched captaincy from sterling to mane at the last minute as well. Fuck.

Because their captain and vice captain are the two injured centre halves

IT BEGAINS

>kean
>guaranteed starter week in week out
hahahah okay

>kelly will start
50% of the time maybe

>peters will get sold soon
he might not even start this week, let alone next

good for you that you're so comfortable though

Sterling (C) for me, might not be laughing come Monday

>that feeling when you didn't buy Salah

Attached: C9DD9C03-AEC7-447F-9717-BC67B54A82A4.jpg (750x994, 392K)

Attached: rofl.gif (420x236, 3.06M)

woops

Attached: 1552737344592.jpg (600x603, 40K)

Yes, however, what I'm saying is, why not give it to someone who plays regular first team footy

Lads, imagine is Salah didn’t start. Imagine the absolute radiating seethe emanating from this thread

Attached: Captain_for_sure_100%.jpg (960x640, 67K)

I only needed 5 more minutes

Attached: A8688897-F5EF-4A0F-A127-0369797BFD2B.jpg (545x362, 32K)

Didn’t know about it but it works fine for me, thanks la

maybe zinchenko will kill templatefags

Attached: 1534892376182.jpg (747x1033, 279K)

based

Lads, did any of you finish in the top 10k last season?

Attached: Apu Fields Medal.jpg (400x400, 32K)

There is nothing indicating he won’t start

Nice! Get ready for comfy bbc banter (and travel updates)

top 10k of the fantasy football scout league, ye

I plead the fifth

Shan't be watching a single game this year, shame on you if you finish lower than me

>thisisanfield.com/2019/08/norwich-wont-park-the-bus-or-raise-the-white-flag-despite-injury-problems-at-anfield/
Salah will score five tonight, won’t he

He'll get an assist while Origi gets a brace

You just KNOW someone in Africa/India already transferred Mane out

Based, I'll be able to buy him at 11.3 in a couple of days.

The game's not even updated yet

lads, why isnt my fpl loading

Attached: 1489535540847.jpg (231x218, 8K)

Probably because it takes a little while to process 5.5 million teams.

Good luck frens

can't wait to log into the Yea Forums league and see all your shitty awful teams.

Attached: autism.gif (500x500, 2.51M)

>US 'banter'

Attached: 1527610643459s.jpg (208x249, 6K)

It's back up

i hope i didn't fuck up too much with my first fantasy team

Attached: Screenshot - 09_08.png (877x845, 185K)

when can I see my opponent's team in h2h

>wijnaldum

Very, very big brain

Please help

Attached: CFD0AE26-0F0C-4051-90AF-8071747D391A.jpg (1125x1354, 814K)

>People were shit taking my Aarons choice
Hehehehhe. Plebs.

Attached: IMG_20190809_190008.jpg (1080x1197, 287K)

after first points update so in about 2 hours

It's to late fren

Colourful team desu

Hanley might be worth a punt then? If he's still starting after they play City he might be the best 4.0 defender to take

Attached: china.jpg (683x1024, 86K)

Any players I should absolutely drop next week?

where to cop?

IT BEGINS

Based 4.0 defender.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hanley essential

so much for that meme

on second thought, don't do this

Origi gets an assist for that, no?

Do it

This hanley fella' already got a goal? ESSENTIAL

I hate starting new fpl seasons

Three pool players hoping they lose 5-4

At least I got some points for my gw1 origi punt

He does

is stiepermann, dare I say it, essential?

Good post

Why is the FPL page not showing any updates?

Liverpool are shit lads

Fuck, I thought Fahrmann was going to start

>he doesnt own Own Goal

Fucking hell liverpool defence looks like shit.

Thanks for the easy lead, Origiless's

Looked at my phone, assumed liverpool were 1-0 down thanks to a 4.0 defender

salah's lost it, straight out

also, this fpl website layout is quite something

Lads, is Salah finished?

BAASSEEEEEDDDD

Yes, only scored once before 20'.

>Salah scored
Nice

welp. guess im not playing this year anyway

Salad is essential, I won't fall for /fpl/ lies like last year.

OH NONONONONO

>Liverpool defending
Yikes

>they didn't captain Salah

when they FUCK are they going to learn?

>tfw big brain Salah and Origi

who /Salahgang/

The Egyptian King Mo Salah STRIKES AGAIN

gotta say, Pukki looks really dangerous

Defence is appalling.

surrender to the template

>tfw you asked the based pepe user to make this picture and it's now posted in every thread
who /salahgang/ here?

haha Liverpool defense exposed, hope you guys didn't double up on defense

>tfw triple cap salah

More saves for Allison.

That is true, but I switched to Ryan :/

>liverpool defends like shit
>alisson gets extra points for saves
Imagine being an Alissonlet.

Of course the 50% ownership defender scores

VVD

>Salah assist
>VD goal
Based template.

pool defense an absolute shit

>TAA instead of VVD
FUCK FUCK FUCK

>Salah in team: CHECK
>Van Dyke in team: CHECK

did Robertson to VVD yesterday and triple captained Salah lads

It's going to be a good year

Hello mr template

told you

>not having Salah and van dijk

screaming

Why didn't I listen

I'm running Wood and Murray up front if that makes you feel any better

>Norwich defending
Might as well stay in the champ

Is this possible? Will Salad get bonus points?

I wouldn't trust Chelsea and double United defences, midfield looks weak overall, nice front line, but why is King benched?

Just lol, that people payed 0.5 m more for TAA

tfw when no vvd

It's their first game back in the Prem against Liverpool of all teams. Norwich will be fine. They've shown some great moments

>Liverpool defender scores

gg

>l'pool defence for clean sheet bonuses
>not getting in TAA and van dyke for the goals and assists alone
this guy

I didn’t pick Salah or the Man Mountain

Attached: E15DFB0E-BD43-4B13-A48D-F5EAB5AAC66F.png (390x348, 125K)

At least they try to play.
If today's game was against Arsenal, they'd be wining.

Fuck, swapped him for TAA at the last minute

The C should have been a crescent moon desu

>FPL not showing live points anymore

Ok this site is getting worse and worse

>They don't have Salah / Sterling / KDB

>Smug Joe is already smugposting because he has Salah like almost everyone

>Allison

F

>Alisson off

my fucking sides, get shit

I really hope none of you chose a PREMIUM keeper named allison

>buying premium keepers
top lel

LMAO

FUCK

AHAHHAHAHAHHA

He will still get clean sheet right? After all he play almost 40 minutes

ACL fucked, SELL SELL SELL

>they fell for the premium gk meme

Attached: anifu.gif (500x500, 2.98M)

>had alisson before switching to ederson

whew

Nope, need 60

Hahaahahahahhahahahahahaha

No

TiMe To BuY aDrIaN

STAY FIT YOU BRAZILIAN FUD

Attached: 4004A769-45D7-4988-9CC1-CE0D8CB93485.jpg (501x405, 17K)

>Adrian not even in the fucking game yet

Yikes, that's quite embarrassing

SELL ALL LIVERPOOL DEFENDERS NOW

Rip alison owners, feels good not to be one

>have both taa and robbo
>didn’t get vvd because he’s a cb
Lmao at least I didn’t fall for le premium keeper. I’m not that thick

ADRIAN ESSENTIAL

Got fucked by all of my last minute changes.

van Dijk to Robertson
Salah to Mane
Sterling (C) to Mane (C)

Fuck this shit.

Alisson bros how we feeling?

Attached: 1555872213288.jpg (564x423, 29K)

This

Inb4 they price him high

ok so who's this Literal Who in goal now? should I pick him up lads?

wait is he even an option?

He's going to come in at 5.5 tomorrow if Alisson is out long term.

Nice digits, but small brain

Citywinslol

EVERYONE has said Mane wasn't going to play

fucking retarded FPL doesn't even have him as an option, what an embarrassment

Attached: babby10.png (835x709, 213K)

WHY AREN'T THE POINTS UPDATING, I DON'T LIKE IT

wtf convinced you to 1) put Mane in, and 2) Captain him, KEK

You deserve it mate, shocking choices. You should donate those digits to someone more deserving

/fpl/ completely and utterly btFo

I had him as my captain and changed it to Robbo just in time.

state of robertson fags

I knew I shouldn't have triple captained Krul

hehehe

They scream of complacency this year. First the lazy prices, not adding players and now removing live points. Fuck this site.

IMAGINE OWNING ROBERTSON hahahahahahahha

BIG DICK

Based "based retard" poster

>not having Origi

just lol

SWAPPED TRENT FOR ROB JUST atleast I have salah and vvd

I'm hoping it's just this game.

>it's a week 1 wildcard episode

Attached: 1563679090711.jpg (711x620, 39K)

Not sure why I never considered Origi desu

Think it's time to start rating Origi

>They chose robbo over TAA

O i am laffin

Attached: fplgw1.jpg (592x738, 110K)

They will allow Alison owners to have the clean sheet points as an apology. They do things like that when they fuck up

time to jerk in origi

did anyone here pick Origi?

Why is the FPL site so shit now?
can't see points or who scored/assist

He'll be dropped next game for Mane

Cope

these guys WON the championship with this defense? how the fuck is that even possible. they look like me and the lads in a sunday league game

>1 (One) Assist

I would have if Mané was playing but TAA is a corner/free kick taker.

lol no they wont

It's a completely different level m8

Do you mean when you click on the fixture below your team?

>adrian hasn’t been added yet
Price predictions now that Alisson is kill? I’m going with 5.5

Keep digging that hole lad, you're going to have copious amount of egg on your face

>mfw I have TAA, Salah (c), and Firmino
where's that guy who said Norwich are a mighty good defense lol

yup, does not work here

Dreadful that there isn't live scores

Not looking good mate you've only got 0 points from 3.

went for the cheeky Origi/Aubameyang strike partnership

Based on the first half of the first match of the season. I appear to have the highest IQ

Attached: 175.jpg (1440x2644, 1.21M)

>0 points
Shit team mate

what did Robertson do? I missed it

You all picked Origi right? As a 5.5 striker who's going to regularly start and score for Liverpool, you'd have to be incredibly stupid not to have picked him

me

Imagine not captaining Salah

>Pooki

LULW

Shame that Liverpool are going to take their foot off the gas now. Salah's going to lose all his BPS.

Salah, Origi, Firmino, VVD and TAA have all returned. Robbo hasn't.

pukki 0 goals this season

>who's going to regularly start
Not once mane is back you dumbass

>who's going to regularly start

Attached: 1493649543153.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

Man Mountain is going to get about 12pts here right? That’s if he doesn’t score again.

>Salah, Origi, Firmino, VVD and TAA have all returned. Robbo hasn't.

ah ok. I thought maybe he got a card or was subbed off. Assuming most everyone that took Robertson took at least 1 other liverpool player so it's no big deal, and if he gets clean sheet points then he's still a decent pick

Attached: very nice.jpg (570x570, 21K)

nigger

Should be more like 13 with bonus.

Yeah if he gets the clean sheet, maybe more with bonus points

Its not a sprint lads, its a marathon.
Thanks alisson

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 31K)

language

O I AM LAFFING AT ALL THE MANE OWNERS

>taking Mane, Allison, Robertson
reddit

>taking Salah, Origi, man mountain
Yea Forums

Yea Forums league to win the FPL strongest league award

>TAA played one cross
>Robertson instrumental in every other Liverpool attack

lets not kneejerk here lads

>alisson 32.5%
>mane 15.4%

Attached: A3E5DA7F-2CC1-4220-B648-DBD44203EEC5.jpg (576x1024, 66K)

points are up

I have 26 points, can anyone top that?

Attached: brain.png (680x598, 299K)

>theres a fire in the VAR room
>match is abandoned
Post yfw

Attached: Maou-Sama Retry - OP - Large 02.jpg (1920x1080, 181K)

I have 27 points

same but I had trent an hour before kick off JUST

>Dabs on you

Attached: Dabs.jpg (1440x2643, 1.19M)

35 cause triple captain Salad

fuck you!

what do you mean

Attached: stinker.jpg (1079x1090, 96K)

>tfw only 19
fuck you robbo

Attached: 1556551731453.jpg (600x631, 81K)

PUKKI OH NO NO NO

>amn
>pukki
What was the reasoning behind this?

>pukki
>martial

Attached: a fucking leaf.png (504x443, 325K)

I have the same

>implying liverpoop aren't going to stop caring about this game and Pukki isn't going to score an hattrick

Tierney isn't fit and Kolasinac is with the police

NO TRENT ASSIST AHAHAHAHA

Really hope none of you have Firmino after last season

based firmino not letting origi get another

Martial will be the starting striker for Man U.
A decent little punt for 7.5 in midfield

Attached: Two nations One soul.jpg (1024x570, 93K)

How can you miss that tap in Firmino...

Only liverpool def I chose was allison lol

The goalless striker.

Good thing AMN is a right back and Monreal is the left back

Adrian is 4.5 btw

Straight into my team if Alisson is out long term. Can't ignore that price.

oh wow who would have fucking guessed.
He is going to have a 95% ownership if Alisson is out long term

I know he’s shipped 4 goals including one of his own.

But is Hanley /essential/? Starting 4.0million defender. May even drop to 3.9 soon?

>starting

agreed, does liverpool have anybody else competing for the spot though?

/AdrianEssentialGeneral/ will this affect Liverpool clean sheet though?

Hard to get him in with 3 liverpool players already though, will have to wait until after gw2 atleast

Nope. Mingolet is gone.

Karius

im new to fpl, when can i see other people's teams in my league?

You should be able to now, but the admins are beyond kak this year

Might as well pick Rico from Bournemouth.

PUKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

PUKKI PARTY

PUKKKI

AHAHAHHAHAHA

EXPOSED

>puqi fucks my TAA - VVD - Salah start

FUCK

>Adrian
OH NO NO NO

Liverpool defence really wobbly, gonna drop TAA after this GW.

Genious

FUCK YOU FAGGOTS

Buggi xD

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY FANTASY SOCCER POINTS NOOOOOOOOOO YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO SCORE NOOOOO!!!! ONLY LIVERPOOL ARE SUPPOSED TO SCORE!!

Attached: soy.jpg (233x217, 9K)

PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI PUDDI

IT'S OVER LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
IT'S OVER

fug you buggi

Attached: 1629EBCA-299B-4757-9AC0-1AB1727D2F65.png (250x250, 94K)

>celebrating losing all those clean sheet points

KEK

template in absolute ruins
doubling up on pool defense ever

God damn that's based, you just knew he was going to score

So who you getting instead of Livershit defenders? I'm thinking Spurs and City are good choices

4 = more than 4+4 ehehehehhfhefuehguehugu

Fellas

>people who double liverpool defence'd

>what are differentials

My liverpool defenders scored attacking points and may score more. I'd thought a brit would be smarter

Bad idea. I have no faith in our defence after last season.

i only have vvd as a liverpool defender,so i should be fine right?

thnking robbo >> laporte

>Salah already out of the bonus
loool

>I-I'm actually happy I lost a bunch more points than I gained
>it's called "differentials", you guys wouldn't understand

loling at your life

Attached: wojak.jpg (800x857, 67K)

I think you all taking this way too seriously.

Post points now PUKKI scores lmao

REEEEEEEEEE

We don't take fantasy football serious enough as a country
In America it's almost like you can't be a sports fan without doing fantasy football. Over here I don't know anyone that plays it.

Everybody has roughly the same team.

Attached: Voyeur.png (1493x1493, 1.77M)

fuck you salah score another goal reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>I don't know anyone that plays it.
Are you unemployed?

Please leave

It's about getting more points than other people

Kloppo really does not like rotating does he

F

Attached: 11355074_368149116713791_1981210762_n.jpg (480x480, 25K)

F

>haha liverpool defenders hahahaha

5 points from TAA with a bonus point to come even witha conceded goal. Yeah, keep laughing.

he will score dw

Mané scores a brace and gets the bonus.

>Over here I don't know anyone that plays it.
Doubt, here FPL is all the rage at the coworker coffee table during start of the season

>Mane captainers eternally BTFO

My work league has about 5 people in it

>he thinks TAA is getting bonus

lol

and a based 1 pt from Allison plus you need to make a transfer. remember we know who you are

who gets the bonus right now? salah?

alisson for keeping a clean sheet

Origi, Salah, Pukki

Just my team at work has nearly 50 people in it I think the main company league has over 200

Origi and Pukki tbqh

look for yourself in future.

i.vgy.me/I5OuZ9.png

>adrian is 4.5
neat

cool, thanks bruv

>taking off Pukki
NO

NEW

Attached: 1474312487400.jpg (773x645, 82K)

nice body, ugly face