Why is the Premier League so powerful lads? Bottom tier teams spending more money than most other leagues

Why is the Premier League so powerful lads? Bottom tier teams spending more money than most other leagues

Attached: IMG_20190809_140334.jpg (1025x963, 113K)

league owned for foreigners, played by foreigners, supported by foreigners, praised by anglo scum

>foreigners love England so much they come here
Are you sad only niggers like France? Uber eats ligue lmfao

>foreigners love England so much they come here
not really, ugly people food and weather, at least you have rich foreigners to give good wages, but instead of that there is nothing appealing living on the rainy island

>appealing living on the rainy island
Don't lie when you had 40 Celsius weather the other week you was begging to be in Scotland

We sold our soul but in return, get lots of quality signings for the top clubs.

Because they always inflate the price of sprinting niggers.
Also because the whole league its the cradle for illegal money laundering of the richest
sandniggers.

holy shit this bubble will burst when they can't buy foreigners in brexit britain

*asks for opposition autographs*

>richest sandniggers
>caring about a hundred million pounds
lmao, you realise that's weekend spending money for those people ye?

The last player to win a golden ball in England was Ronaldo in 2008 why dont they buy good players?

Maybe you should spend some UK dollars on not having a dogshite national team

Sorry lad, where did your lot finish in the last Mens world cup?

Based. Fuck anglo scums.

>you was
yuh blud

because it's home

It's not really popular league in continental europe. It's illusion because 90% of Yea Forums are english PL shills.

Reminder that the financial bubble is popping soon. Saudis are stealing the Qataris broadcasting, which is exactly where most of the PL money comes from.

Because we get utterly ripped-off with our ticket and subscription channel prices

Lol once Brexit hits there will be no PL

Attached: 20190809_094443.jpg (1080x1757, 611K)

I wouldn't be surprised if we spend more on academies that any other nation too.

Aston Villa spent more money than the entire Eredivisie.

They'll get exposed as usual in Europe

More than the Portugese Liga NOS aswell.

the best thing about england
>it's not france
the worst thing about england
>it's so close to france

like last year am right amigo ?

"You" are so "powerful" because television rights for EPL worth 5 billions €, while La Liga and Bundesliga are around 3 billions, Serie A 1 billion and Ligue 1 worths 700 millions.
With such financial power you should win Champions League every year, with wide margins too, instead spanish teams won 3 times more CL than you in the last decade and italian teams and Bayern are always there to compete with you despite the big financial gap.

>weather
I'm gonna spend a year in Dublin and one of the things I'm looking forward to the most is not melting as soon as I leave the house
I'm so fucking sick of heatwaves

>anglo scum
came here to post this. well said

>you was
are there any actual brits on this board?
only illiterate foreign scumbags

err we won the world cup

Why are the French always buttblasted?

>foreigners arguing about the value of our league
genuinely couldn't care less if the money bubble pops, if we're the shittest league in europe or we're the best, if players like penaldo and messi play here or they don't. makes absolutely no difference to me or anyone else here, it'll still be the only thing we watch. the only people who worry about that stuff are people from other countries who wish their own leagues were where ours is at the moment. could not give less of a toss if i tried.

Former British colonies watch it, that's why.

most entertaining league in the world, la. I tried, and I really tried to watch Serie A because ESPN shows Juve games a lot and it's just...different. or boring idk

Most of those teams who aren't in the top 5 are shit teams who wouldn't even beat Ajax, PSV or Feyenoord.

Spending a lot of money doesn't mean they'll automatically be good. Look at United. Ever since Based Fergie left they spend and spend and always suck.

I know that feel man

Attached: soul.jpg (1194x962, 166K)

Bruh your league is like 80% black lmao, as is your football team. And it's affecting our league now too because Premier League teams keep raiding it for cheap players.

Based.
>Premier League bubble bursts
>dozens of clubs go into administration or are forced to asset strip
>a new era begins with clubs like Salford City, South Shields and Leyton Orient rising to the top
>people start going to their local clubs again now Sky/BT no longer televise a mediocre Premier League
>more parity across the divisions and the FA Cup returns to being the #1 cup competition now England have left UEFA
>Home Nations tournament regains relevance

Based france.

Is Norwich City /ourteam/? I went there late spring this year, it was a lovely town.

>Norwich got promoted but decide to spend no money
???????????????????

>played by foreigners, supported by foreigners
reminds me of your national team lmao

Based.

>b-b-b-but muh spanish farmer league is better!!!1!!
>b-b-b-but real and barca dominate europe (despite only these two sides being the only spanish clubs to ever win the CL lmao whereas the superior English BVLL has more parity and more teams have dominated europe than only two lmao)

Why bother spending when you're getting relegated no matter what

This, owners turn a profit by getting tv bux without the burden of having to spend on players when they are only in the prem for a single season, but most likely will return the year after that so they get even more money by constantly getting promoted
Somewhere I read that this is the mentality of Arsenal's owners, that it's more profitable to stay mediocre and in 4th place every year than actually trying to improve to win things

It's more profitable to stay in the prem than get relegated. Plus the championship is a very competitive league with a long season and a lot of matches. It's far from guaranteed a team will bounce straight back up.

The teams there for the money are the ones that try and barely scrape by without getting relegated, teams like Newcastle, Crystal Palace, Burnley, Brighton etc.

But also a lot harder.
If a club like Norwich tried to do a Fulham and failed in the same way they could go bust.