American athletes are superior euros wouldn’t last a day in the NF

>American athletes are superior euros wouldn’t last a day in the NF...
woah are yanks frauds?

Attached: 5A350E01-15BD-4A74-9CBD-10CD8935A043.jpg (750x1334, 136K)

Wade wasn’t that good a player either was he?

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

What's a touch

think

rugby league reject lol don’t blame him tbqh domestic rugby players earn fuck all go to america and get paid millions for running for five minutes over 3 hours

What a horrible sport

>euro
>it's a black dude
lmao

>usa
>also black
really makes you think

This happened in the 4th quarter of the first preseason game. Literally every player on the field are guys that won't even make the roster.

seething

>rugby rejects can walk into the NFL and dominate it
Really makes you think about the standard of US sports.

The NFL starts September 5th. That guy doesn't actually have a single NFL touch yet.

he was fast but defensive liability

worse cope than the scousers saying van dyk getting skinned doesn’t count

Is it like a touchdown?

if only there was a no skill sport where you can just be quick with no defensive awareness

Attached: 523DA64D-A39C-4211-AF1B-431F82EE5944.jpg (640x560, 59K)

Just to reiterate, teams come into the preseason with 90 players and only 53 players make the roster for the regular season. The second half of the game is when all your camp scrubs like Christian Wade come into the game who have a snowballs chance in hell of making the final roster.

tldr Christian Wade hasn't taken a snap in the NFL and most likely won't.

when can I buy him jersey

what position would he play lads?

Attached: 6E29F21C-BFCE-4030-AE3A-1468CB8FEED0.jpg (750x911, 83K)

Rugby BVLLS finna dab on the burgers.

Let me tell you something, I've been watching this game for 30 years, and no rookie has ever impressed me as much as Wade has. I've seen all the greatest. I've seen 30 superbowls. I've seen it all man. Wade has that something special that I've only seen in very few players. Players that are sitting in the Hall of Fame right now. Players that kids and men aspire to be. Wade is special let me tell ya.

first touch of the ball

Nice, another Jarryd Hayne. Surely this will be the rugby player who finally dabs on the NFL.

itt seething americopes

Hayne was from league, totally different sport la

Hayne just wanted to go to america to do rapes tbf

Catering quality assurance (pies and pints).

Attached: alan brazil.jpg (658x822, 42K)

It's a pre season game

LMAO this nigga really is the final gammon boss after you defeat all the other gammons hahaha

WhOa!!!
ummm....sweaty,
ExCuSe Me, BUT!
did you know?
that umm...
FIVE!
(that's right)
FIVE!
SUPERIOR british MEN
have won a superbowl ring
STEP UP, England's brave Osi Umenyiora, Jay Ajayi, Lawrence Tynes, Obi Melifonwu, and Scott McCready
SO!
when you think it's SPECIAL or COOL that a BRITISH SPECIMEN got a """""touch""""" in this silly egg game, REMEMBER, British HEROES have won this thing
MuLtIpLe TiMeS
FACT

Attached: obi melifonwu.jpg (800x1074, 91K)

Union mate

>USA: 13% black
>UK: 3% black
Dios mio

Attached: average american.jpg (474x474, 54K)

He is/was great with the ball. His defending was lackluster. He wasn't a complete rugby player and as good as he is at scoring, he couldn't defend.

American football suits him because he never has to defend, he can do what comes naturally to him, running away from bignigs. Also because he's black, American sports are better suited to them.

>the english are celebrating a pre-season 4th quarter touchdown
oh how the mighty have fallen, these guys will be working at car washes in two months. i'm not exaggerating. no one on the field at that time is making the squad.