AEW Dark Gamethread

>youtube.com/watch?v=k_s9-49uR8M
get in there Yukabros

Attached: ESOPRFcVUAAlPNh.jpg (1600x900, 529K)

ESKETIT!!!

YUKA YUKA YU-fuck I see colt cabana in the thumbnail. he made me stop watching nwa and now this.

nwa is shit either way

The super team of Japan, do they have a name?

>Based riho and magical girl vs evil tit-witch and dentist
why wasn't this on the pay per view proper?

>Boom Boom
>Cope Cabana

Attached: 1535549072735.gif (368x349, 2.53M)

no real story. plus they only do one match at the buy in now

>it's mostly a clipshow
fuck it's nxt post ppv tier

It's only 19min long, one match and some interviews, pretty comfy desu

will Punk join aew now that colt is there?

Britt knocked out Yuka's tooth. That has more story than Nyla/Kris. More story than PAC/OC too.

JESUS THIS IS SOME WIZARD OF OZ BEHIND THE CURTAIN SHIT

nyla/kris is a title match dingus. pac and oc faced off last year on dark. they could only put a number of matches on the main card. either way, its cool that riho and yuka got to have a mtach there

>colt jewbana
unironically dropped

im not a boomer. what does this mean?

cuck

PAC is so short lmao

Holy cringe

>That white woman with the look on contempt on her face as Yuka comes out

AYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA

A title match with less story than a pre-show tag. No wonder people raved about it.

that chick was like that the whole show. even during OC's match

I hate Riho's music.

Kip is hot

Holy crap that reaction when Yuka attacked Britt.

why are there so many homosexual men on Yea Forums

I liked Riho's cute little v-trigger on Sabian

what is a MAGICAL GIRL????

Attached: JR.gif (200x200, 3.95M)

this is actually a pretty good match so far

i love this little magical nigga like you wouldn't believe

Attached: ykaew.jpg (1014x569, 109K)

already better than shayna vs kairi

best girl making me tune-in to DARK for the first time in ages

Attached: 19283895891234.jpg (742x1062, 204K)

Penelope is very underrated, she is a better wrestler than Britt.

yup she can be a top star in the womens division

God, I wish I was Kip

riho vs kip soon

Wait that's it?

It’s crazy how there are fueds ready to be made from this. Yuka/Britt and Riho/Penelope easy. Then build up Shida/Nyla easily.

nah they're both garbo...all West women on their roster are. and you can't convince me otherwise

they only had 1 dark match. last ppv they didnt even have a dark episode

Im surprised Riho got submitted and not Yuka

Probably going to setup another intergender tag

>nah they're both garbo...all West women on their roster are. and you can't convince me otherwise

Attached: EBKE5EcXYAEqt0G.png (496x628, 270K)

things are looking bright. hopefully theyre all on dynamite and not on dark like that nyla and shanna mini feud

they are probably protecting her

>Yuka not even trying to break up the submission

REVEBGE FOR FYTER FEST

JUSTICE FOR YUKA

This is an excuse to move Riho down in their rankings so they don't immediately do a Riho vs Nyla rematch.

yuka is champ in tjpw. plus it sets up a feud against penelope and kip

Yuka is TJPW champion. Same reason Riho got pinned by Shoko during the Fight for the Fallen match, she was champion then too.

Attached: EIjGFX_UwAA8Zsh.jpg (798x1199, 114K)

Yuka vs Britt at Blood and Guts?

a cute

I believe Britt will move up in the rankings, and Yuka might drop to #5, Riho will probably drop to #3

Tooth for a tooth match.

>Yuka having to try her damnedest to carry Shitt again...this time Shitt gets her win back
pls no

Attached: 1982983234.png (600x639, 37K)

gooks getting buried i love it

britt going against nyla, heel vs heel would not be good, especially since they both suck ass

Kenny is straight up just recreating the magical sugar rabbits but erasing Mizuki from existence

Attached: magicalsugarrabbit.jpg (733x1100, 799K)

>They inevitably do a "serious Yuka gets her revenge" match
>JR has to be on commentary when Excalibur calls the "MAGICAL MERRY-GO-ROUND!"

Do tag matches count for anything in the singles rankings? The only way it happens is if a champion is pinned.

>BAH GAWD IT'S THE MAGICAL MERRY-GO-ROUND

magical merry go round is serious business. it's basically an f5 except done by a 5 foot girl

>britt has her submission locked in on riho
>yuka is ringside
>instead of rushing the ring to break the hold, she just runs away (pic related)
>riho taps
What the fuck? This shit made no sense.

Attached: lolaew.jpg (1177x628, 192K)

yuka isnt good when it comes to these kind of things

one look at the raw power of Dr Baker's submission and Yuka knew it was already over and that there was no point trying

>BAH GAWD YUKA SAKAZAKI HAS SENT BRITT BAKER TO THE SHADOW REALM, TONY-SAN AND EXCALEEBAH-SAN MAH HEART IS GOING DOKI DOKI AT A MILE A MINUTE

literal who on the right

Yuka doesn't do illegal things.

They could always bring Mizuki in as decoy Riho, and, referencing fight for the fallen, have Britt Baker unable to tell the difference.

Britt got a win last week on Dark, while Yuka lost that fatal 4 way match, thats why I believe Britt might climb to 4th at least, while Yuka drops to 5th.

MizWHOki?

She's like Riho, but with a personality.

She's Yuka's Jannetty and was Riho's Jannetty before that.

Bad camera work right there or Yuka forgot she had to chase Penelope.

Would rather bring Miyu.

how does it feel that mizuki will never be in an aew ring with over 8k people chanting her name?

Feels great. The less TJPW talent poached by gayew, the better.

Ah i see now. Britt is in a weird position though. She loses viewers, shes very green in the ring and Nyla is the champion atm. Idk how they advance her aside from dissing the city they are in.

>talent poached

Thats not how you use that word. Considering AEW allows a lot of flexibility for wrestlers and not lock em up.

hes just mad that mizuki will always be an eternal jannetty

Neck yourself virgin

AYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA

Base

Realistically, the only other joshi from TJPW i can see debuting are Miyu and Natsumi. Kenny wants to bring in Miyu soon.

anyone else convert AEW Dark episodes into mp3s and fall asleep listening to them?

Oh shit I didnt think there would even be a Dark after the PPV. Nothing like waking up and realizing you got Joshi goodness waiting

lol

I convert my wrestling shows to ebooks using the subtitles as markers, and read them on a kindle using PHP with ffmpeg and imagemagick to create each "page", then compile them into an epub file. I make a page for every frame with a new subtitle
but, if the gap between 2 frames is > 4 seconds, the middle frame also becomes a page so long wordless shots / action sequences are not left out
I was going to read some of this week's RAW here tonight before I go to bed

YAYAYAAYAYAYA