/cric/ the cricket

The Ashes
Australia 1
England 0

also some other shit no one cares about

Attached: 687d5d84b6b7dd576879163cc70953da.jpg (649x487, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/plalor/status/1159447044358135809
skysports.com/cricket/news/12123/11780735/shane-warne-named-head-coach-of-lords-based-team-for-the-hundred
youtube.com/watch?v=nQ3P0YjFEJU
twitter.com/CricketAus/status/1159238036879581184
youtu.be/fxDjd61-C4I
youtube.com/watch?v=p3_9AN-l53g
youtube.com/watch?v=tBZMc9ue6mw
youtu.be/QzbPJGpKP3c
youtube.com/watch?v=hdHuQn2IgRk
youtube.com/watch?v=zUkvvFvLu1Y
youtu.be/9HP5Xj8mjZY
vocaroo.com/i/s1ogPiH4OmQZ
youtu.be/bUCZbUfkjnw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sensing ropage

wish there was cricket this weekend haha

three day bender on the cards

:D

ODI on Sunday lad

>poODI

simply not cricket is it

my heart aches for test cricket :'(

hockey. based hockey

>rain looms
:(

might watch the rugby tonight

bledisloe is tomorrow lad

and then again tomorrow haha

western force vs the third world tonight mate

did not realise, might tune in

Full-strength NSW team

a full strengh nsw shield team from the 90s or early 2000s would beat any international test team at the moment

Yeah mate field hockey is elite

gatecunt you here mate

remembering a half strength WA demolishing South Africa in a tour match

ok this is vegemite

Windy as fuck today

might have sex tonight undecided

the based cricket

Worcestershire BTFOs the entire nation of Australia YET AGAIN

twitter.com/plalor/status/1159447044358135809

Chilling with my dear bros

the missus played field hockey in high school. she was elite.

prefer marmite

Hi Bard

A sport that will expand my mind and make me irresistible to the ladies?
yeah I'd like that

Alri lad

noticing smeggo trying to use anglo slang as of late
he really is desperate to be accepted by us isn't he lads

Bard Simpson

might bankroll the bard to take the /cric/ lads on a grand tour of Worcestershire

>tfw no English fan experience in aus
going to kms my self

Full-strength Bard acoustic guitar tour

The complex flavours and aromas that emanate from a fresh bottle of Worcestershire sauce send the senses on a journey across the globe back to the home of its origin. It is truly a grand tour in a bottle.

Happy Bard Day

If you bankroll it, it would be a great joy for me to show you the many wondrous delights of Worcestershire

>Worcestershire
more like worstershire lol

delhishire sauce - diarrhea in a bottle

What time lad?

Slipknot on spotify

No. 1 sauce in new zealand

fr*ck yes

I'll come over there and knock you out if I EVER see this gimmick again, imbecile. Gabish?

Attached: 220px-Taleb_mug.jpg (220x215, 12K)

cope

kek

Listening to new Tool on spotify with my limited edition rose gold QC35's.

Imagine worshiping and cleaning in a literal diarrhea river

Only one track out though

skysports.com/cricket/news/12123/11780735/shane-warne-named-head-coach-of-lords-based-team-for-the-hundred

wtf is this zoomer bullshit

Attached: 1565103848613.jpg (500x750, 101K)

I thought Shane Warne was against the existence of coaches

I don't have the attention span for more than one song at a time

Attached: 1557146677159.jpg (569x760, 46K)

Can't even finish a case of beer in a hundred balls that's not cricket

rome 2 and the good the bad and the ugly lined up for tonight

Hehe i like the gimmick

who will be pakistan and india's new coach.

who even wants the pakistan coaching job, seems like an absolute nightmare

my thoughts so far:

a fistfull of dollars > a few dollars more

/cric/ boys think they are the bollox but in reality I'd knock you all out in the pub carpark.

Also

>100 ball cricket

Wtf is this shit?

I'd take you out with a single coward's punch

>Irecunt

Attached: bart.jpg (340x340, 11K)

for the challenge i guess, don't see why else

the t20 blast seems to be popular and well attended. literally don't get the point of the 100???

snowkino in the afl lads

it's too long lengthwise for the BBC to want to broadcast it, so they invented a new format to fit in the timeslot

it's all because of their decision to take it off the BBC in 2005

are whites not allowed to coach SA?

>violently fight for independence for decades against Britain
>take it up the arse from the EU
What did Ireland mean by this?

ice?

then screw the bbc. they can try ITV or channel 4.

fuck up sebbo I didn't ask for your input

i'm not sebbo

Attached: 1547959971680.gif (250x239, 3.74M)

See also: Scotland.

Bizarre that these supposed nationalists are determined to join the federation of Europe. The whole thing is driven by childish anti-English sentiment, no more no less.

have sex

Im trying :(

>taking it in the arse

Don't knock it lads

>Britain succumbed to its first economic contraction since the aftermath of the financial crisis, raising the stakes for Boris Johnson’s government as it seeks an imminent exit from the European Union.

kek

>The unexpected 0.2% decline in gross domestic product during the second quarter -- the worst performance since 2012 -- provides a foretaste of the potential damage to growth that most economists are warning of if Brexit happens without any transition. The pound fell after the report, sliding to $1.2117 as of 10:17 a.m. in London.

KEK

Attached: 1433999312201.jpg (500x517, 179K)

fuck I hate jarrod kimber

the common market was an excellent idea tbf they just got carried away with it is all

A shrinking economy is what the world needs.

find the concept of a rural england incomprehensible

shitload of people on a tiny island how is there meant to be any rural land

Comfy England country is better than getting bitten by a rattlesnake in 50 degrees Celsius heat

ireland and scotland have along history of allying with european powers against the english

humans dont take up much space tb h
cities make up a tiny percent of the total land

americans are such fucking retards jesus christ just struggling to co-exist in a world with them

Feeling sad lads

I'll fight any of you faggots anywhere. /cric/ is just a place for beta no marks to hang out. IRL you'd get floored

did an american make fun of cricket in another thread? it's ok mate they can't hurt you

Well, with the exception of some of the Scottish Highlands, it's not the same sort of wilderness you might be used to in Australia, USA, or Canada. It's more like gently rolling hills and green fields, with small villages and towns every few miles. Pic related would count as rural even though several thousand people would live there.

Of course, if the globalists have their way then within 20 years they'll have developed all the fields into additional housing to accommodate our ever-growing population. The natural beauty of England will be destroyed and we'll start to resemble something like Hong Kong or Singapore. It's a bloody mess, I'll tell you that for nothing.

Attached: PA-17300271_fxpmyw.jpg (1120x500, 173K)

>globalists
its all capitalism mate its just that when you're not breeding at the required rate you have to ship darkies in to compensate

comfy is just a code word for boring desu

watched this hideous looking mong try to talk about the falklands and did nothing but expose his own ignorance
>woah ahaha look at this flag lol why's there a british flag on it ahaha that's so weird
dumb cunt

Vegemite is unironically just a weaker marmite with a different texture

let me tell you a coupla three things

For me, it's the orange lid Vegemite with added B12 and Folic Acid.

Attached: B12.jpg (1200x1200, 109K)

Marmite doesn't need to add anything because it's perfect the way it is

Yeah but why are we not breeding at the required rate? Because the globalists/capitalists have created a society where having children is massively dis-incentivised. It's easier to just outsource child-rearing to developing countries and then poaching the immigrants when they're ready to start toiling. We toil more than ever, and yet having a family is less affordable than ever. I re-iterate that it's a bloody mess and something needs to be done about it.

If you think about, you call us lot drunks but really it's the Australian people that are

it's because destruction of the family unit creates a larger workforce to exploit

I agree that something needs to be done about it but shutting darkies out and calling it a day just means that you're setting yourself up for complete economic collapse. need a new system in place pure and simple

won't discuss this further though because it's not /pol/

What happens though when the first world country become majority immigrants? Will the countries just become shit holes or will they become the people not having kids becasue they have the same problems we have now? Who gets shipped in then? More immigrants?

dead and Ravi shastri

Don't think they've thought that far ahead desu

Yeah true I got banned recently for pol talk.

Please based mods don't ban again

Honest pay for honest work, simple as

Alot of immigrants won't won't to work. And will refuse to because of muh religion and stuff. Current western society is so eager to please Muslims and minorities that they'll get thier wish. This is the only kinda silver lining to the capitalist regime.

Throw one hundred balls la it'll be fun la

It's nicer

zachy you in?

I sleep on a foam mattress on the floor because I don't deserve a bed

In prison for noncery I hope

Hope i get some sex this weekend lads

Take the bushpig pill

might take the bushpig pill

>it's because destruction of the family unit creates a larger workforce to exploit
lmao this is so fucking stupid
A broken family is worse for the government and the economy. If a mother isn't at home attending to the children the government has to subsidise more daycares

Do you know what mate, you could make a thread out of this on /pol/ and I'd be fine with you putting one link in this thread about it if it were somehow related to cricket.
You'll just get banned again and again if you keep going on with these off-topic derailments, and I'm not sure what even is the point of that.

ice addict prozzie keeps trying to get my attention by posting pics of her with her new boyfriend on insta. what do lads?

ah yes this narrative

Share the pics with the lads

mate, she doesnt really exsist

The government does these subsidies from the treasury which is where the revenue is put mate it doesn't cost the government any more or less to redistribute the treasury funds.
That's not really the issue.

Why would someone just make stuff up on the internet? One of the trusted pillars of society

yes she does, freshie.

it's another josh narrative

*goes to watch the cricket*
*the cricket isnt on*
for fucks sake

Don't think Josh is smart enough to make up characters. His IQ is too low.

Josh has an high IQ

*tumbles into bed*

t. Poosh

Josh's IQ is lower than the highest number he can count to, he just learned 10.

You are showing your freshness by talking shit about Josh. Everyone that has been here longer than 12 months knows he is a genius that controls how people think and act on Yea Forums.

fuck up josh

Take this seething freshie as an example. His brain is fried. Completely frazzled. He spends his time here looking for posts to sperg out to that he thinks are "Josh". It is all Josh's doing. This freshcunt is being mind controlled by Josh and there is nothing he can do about it. All he can do is sperg out more and more every time he comes here.

Time for bed poosh. You have a big day of learning 11 tomorrow.

It has all lead up to this point in time. Now he has to choose to either double down and keep sperging out and posting "fuck up josh" to every post that unsettles him or he has to decide to stop out of fear or further embarrassment.

youtube.com/watch?v=nQ3P0YjFEJU

grim

based joshie whipping the freshcunts into a finna shoot

'chabin bla
y'all stayin yamagucci x

Attached: 1565327304437.png (128x128, 20K)

Not getting a gf on the cards lads

im getting a virgin first year university student girlfriend to watch boxing day test and bbl with this year

feeling great lads

how do you manage this?

thinking of getting alcoholism myself

wouldn't she be below 18 lad?

being good looking and living down the road from a virgin first year university student

>Australia announces transgender policy
When can we see team of 11 Australian "women" competing in women's games.

Based

cringe

Midnight snack: sorted.

Attached: 20190809_225425.jpg (3264x2448, 2.12M)

So what the fuck happened with the Worcester game, get rained out? Lords better not be rained out next week or ima go incel some people

Not liking Tool's title song for their new Album
But that is par the course for me as i don't really like any other title songs for the albums besides Laterlaus
Keen for the album as a whole though

sneed

>going to a place that still uses plastic bags
m8 tell them to get rid of them already

based tradie

>57 people have swiped right me
>Swipe for an hour
>Only 5 matches
What the FUCK did they mean by this?

Attached: 2809721380534a0e2a159576ce1054ac.png (136x225, 32K)

looking good mate

mark butcher got an album out

Wrapping my head
Trying to think of an obstacle facing a monumental Nigerian cricketing rise
Unironically can't think of one

Literally illegal here now

it's a lie
I get 'likes' that disappear mysteriously . Not as many as that mind due

Cricket is a high barrier to entry to sport in terms of the equipment required to play at a decent level. Meanwhile all football requires is something round and a few rocks.

Yeah, quite a bit of rain in the area unfortunately. You have my deepest apologies. Hopefully there'll still be a bit of play this afternoon, but given that it was a 3-day game it was never anything more than a practice match which would always end as a drawer

They already called of play and match was drawn which i knew was gonna be the case
Just a bit sad that we cant have real cricket hours for another 5 days

Just woke up lads. Had this already been discussed here?
twitter.com/CricketAus/status/1159238036879581184

Brainlet Blast matches starting in 4-5 hours, and it's not raining everywhere in the country

we all agreed it was a good move and we hope other boards follow suit

>This is a place where your passionate comments, views and opinions are welcome. We ask for respect and to avoid discriminatory or offensive statements. Messages and posts that do not adhere to CA's house rules will be deleted and where appropriate, the user blocked.

Just switched from Telstra to Optus for my internet lads, how come Telstra wouldnt even let me load Yea Forums without a VPN or proxy but Optus is chill?

optus is blocked for me on my phone and i cant even change the dns on 4g so i cnat use it at all when im about. very annoying
i jsut changed my dns on telstra and can use Yea Forums fine everywhere

You can blame a certain Australian manlet for that sort of virtue signalling bullshit from the ISP.

Played on Trav Head once in U16 footy in the Barossa, all I can say is thank fuck the lad can play cricket cause he's toilet with a Sherrin.

Moeen out
Ashes victory back on the cards

this reads like a straffo post

You've kinda irated me mate. I tell you what I'm in Dublin city centre right now I'll fight you if you're about. You probably won't show up though.

Sorry this is for you

calm down paddy its the fucking internet mate

Saying that from the other side of the world you defo wouldn't be saying that to my face.

Anyway, let's talk cricket

>Moheen

How come all the pakis play it and poos

Also sorry one more thing, I didn't start this discussion. Fuck you

Your right I wouldnt cause its fucking dumb getting that pissed off about what some dickhead on the internet thinks. Smoke some weed and calm the fuck down before you give yourself an aneurysm pal

same with cricket la, one wood plank and a ball will do

The jokes thing is you sound more pissed of than me mate

Are the Irish always drunk?

>George Balderson to captain englel U-19
>Balderson
KEK

>Glenn McGrath asked 21-year old West Indian batsman Ramnaresh Sarwan, "What does Brian Lara's dick taste like?" The West Indian responded saying, "I don't know, ask your wife."[61] This agitated McGrath whose wife was suffering from cancer at the time. McGrath then went onto say to Sarwan: "If you fucking mention my wife again, I’ll fucking rip your fucking throat out"[62]
pozztralian pooed the fuck out by based colonial curry

>beards turning grey
should I get married lads

yes
please marry an englishwoman

McGrath only flew off the handle cos his wife was terminally ill with cancer at the time (which Sarwan didn't know). Probably shouldn't have tried giving jip to the West Indians if he's going to react like a little bitch though desu

hmm you've anyone in mind?

G’day lads.

his mum lol

my mum

mggoober proving that poostralia is seethe- the country

sure son

thanks..... dad:)

Fucking kek. Absolutely fucking destroyed.

What I want to know is, when did umpires start tolerating this shit? Sledging is so pathetic.

Seeing as there's no worthwhile cricket on today, does anyone have any song requests to pass the time with?

I'd really like cricket with my son Tbh

Sing “sandpaper kings”

>Bard Simplson

AAAAAAAAAAJJJJJJJJJ

I can't find any song that exists by that name

Bovril > Marmite > Vegemite

Check 4plebs. It’s a recent song.

>pooen dropped
I guess journalists will have to stop trotting out the "most Test wickets in the past 12 months" line now. He's out of form.

I can find lots of references to sadpaper kings, but no indication of any lyrics or melody desu

Is Vegemite actually nicer than Marmite?

based
Bovril on toast best combo

Bovril is not an yeast extract, and it's not better anyway it's basically just stock cubes

No, tastes like a poor man's imitation. It's adequate, but nowhere near as good as the real thing

If I wanted yeast I'd eat your mum's pussy. Bovril is a much richer taste and it has a better texture (easier to spread).

I think it’s to the tune of “Les Champs-Elysees”

based boomer croweater

australians, english and new zealanders all drink at about the same rate as the irish
eastern europe is where the real drunks are

never had marmite and never will
bovril I think mum used to use in cooking

lads how do you truly comprehend einstein's both relativity theories?

If you're on a train and the train is travelling at 100kph and you run towards the front of the train at 20kph you're travelling at 120kph to an outside observer.

hmmm

based white alcoholics

>australians, english and new zealanders all drink at about the same rate as the irish
this
its just americans who push the "le funny drunk irishmen" meme

Just woke up

haha nice one mate I've been up for a few hours myself

cucky b

It’s 5AM mate. Get some rest haha.

>non fatbo hours
best hours

Haha but it's actually only 1230 am

is this typical in aus?

Attached: 1470358433001.jpg (1024x1024, 153K)

>08/10/19(Sat)05:04:48 No.94698719
;)

what is this outfit called?

not fooling me haha ;)

Attached: Screenshot 2019-08-10 at 12.37.09 AM.png (910x174, 37K)

Only on Thursdays and Fridays

Definitely shopped wtf

;)

Tried to get a cricket thread going at indiachan. naturally it didn't go anywhere. absolute state of indians lads.

No mates on indiachan
No mates in /cric/

Such is life for the dog diddling blubbo

yet another example of the endemic racism of that place where all knowing is stereotyped

Sebguts has even tried relating episodes from /cric/ to his parents at dinnertime and they ignore him.

Moeen isn’t built for test cricket

Moeen isn't built for cricket

Moeen isn't built

Moeen is built for vitality blasts

I vitality blasted your mum about 15 years ago, son.

shut the fuck up fatguts

Attached: 1489425851001.jpg (962x722, 202K)

Based

>BSA fucking fatguts while peewee is watching
hmmm

BSI watching from the hill too

KEK

What’s for brekkie lads? Thinking of getting hash browns

helpful key

Attached: 1565382151181.jpg (962x722, 212K)

didnt click lol

>didnt click lol

Attached: 1563134707585.png (381x353, 100K)

>sebbo posts
>all inferior nations seethe

youtu.be/fxDjd61-C4I
Beach cricket in Brighton

Attached: KEK.png (954x632, 588K)

KEK

test

waiting for the cricket

Chilly morning

If life give you chilli peppers, make hot sauce

Southern hemisphere wankers need to go back to sleep desu

Good thing I'm not a wanker then innit

the based southern hemisphere

would rather sebbo than the poo peelanders and the seething aussie freshies any day

Business idea: 10 ball cricket.

The wind blows.

business idea: 1 ball cricket, with most boundaries as tiebreaker

business idea: zero ball cricket with the cup being given to the home team

>most boundaries as tiebreaker
what a dumb fucking rule. Hope they don't use it in any significant international match.

haha!

Listening to some bon iver but not the new album haha feel a bit cheeky

bit gay that

My new pass time is drinking cans of cider and listening to the national

Relativity's main postulate: light travels at the same speed to all observers moving or stationary. Obviously this changes the rules of physics and how we think about time and distances.

Special R: deals with non-accelerating observers/frames
General R: deals with accelerating obs

Brainiest post

SECOND TEST NOW

Attached: 1515211915001.png (960x972, 311K)

Need Yakuza to invest in a Japanese Cricket League

Attached: absolute unit.jpg (1125x1114, 99K)

In awe

sebbo with a suntan

>check news
>another NRL sexual assault case
Kek

>be kiwi
>meet handsome NRL lad
>get raped
>go to pray
>get shot
>meme your way into cwc final
>lose by 9 boundaries
kek

wtf is wrong with you people

based, cringe, based, cringe, based, cringe, in that order.

What’s wrong?

>based NRL players asserting their dominance through rape
>cringe cricket players disgracing the entire nation by cheating

Attached: 1510108961896.gif (466x315, 788K)

watching rugby lads.

the real Ashes start Wed
NZ v SL
pumped.

More like ‘turned into ashes’ series kek

*be's not understanding the question*

Attached: the-fox-and-hounds-and.jpg (323x450, 57K)

KEK

thay when the next actual ashes test match starts too you dumb cunt

unironically just woke up lads

Are we going to have separate match threads on Wednesday?

matchthreads are fucking stupid

no, you're stupid but I still like you mate xxx

janny spergs out if we do that

checked and based

Fuck the janny let's do it. Also don't need the ashes thread being full of seething kiwis asking for the trophy and aussies do get triggered by sri lankan spin bowling. It'll be a right mess if we don't.

I want to fuck she.

Bon Iver is okay.

If you do that your dick might fall off and like that abbo told me on the train in Brisbane you're not a goanna mate it ain't worth it.

just woke up

the wife is making me scrambled eggs

shit butt

Some chat about Andrew Symonds the other day or was it yesterday anyway I forgot I've got a streakers file so here

Attached: streaker-cricket.jpg (950x534, 139K)

Symonds was such a great lad. He was always a topic of discussion, mostly negative in India. Finally he revealed his cuck side and took part in an Indian TV program.

What is a goanna mate?

it's a type of lizard

>thay when
>dumb cunt
Right.

don't mean to be rude, but no one gives a fuck what you think.

Waiting for the cricket

big fella rakheem cornwall in the WI test squad lads

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-10 at 1.27.57 pm.png (1988x1160, 1.19M)

wow a typo

grim stuff. what's wrong with Australians

Are they playing a series against India soon?

*surpasses kino*

love this country lads

Bledisloe tonight ladies

what's that

gonna be yuge

just woke up lads

exposed

no tools kenya
all the tools nigeria

if a person from Nigeria is Nigerian, what's a person from Niger called

unironically a niggerian

about to head off

niger is a french name so nigerian is more of a ni-zhuer-ian

the low test deserted safari land kenya
the high test high energy metropolis of nigeria

>boss: "I'm sure you're fighting off seven different firms for graduate offers"
>h-haha

I just want a job lads :(

Based worstern poostralian

just farted some mitchell starc fragments

have a goodie m8, dont forget scene reports on /rug/

absolute unit of a walk with basil on the cards today
the weather is fucking grim which is a disgrace though. think england is the best country in the world but it should not be rainy and windy and august, really takes the piss

Hope you're watching the Women's match lad.

promite master race reporting in

Attached: dl008448-3d.jpg (615x822, 145K)

youtube.com/watch?v=p3_9AN-l53g

what happens if you mix vegemite and marmite? does a wormhole form or something?

youtube.com/watch?v=tBZMc9ue6mw

Attached: talosiannn.jpg (848x477, 68K)

Attached: 29176969_229488964275756_2457738741116275514_n.jpg (854x854, 40K)

the bul

Attached: aiportraits_1563573717.jpg (1024x1024, 620K)

a night out with sebbo in tuscon exploring tuscons horrendous nightlife

it's actually pretty based la
never once been shot at or stabbed

Sasha gray is literally the most beautiful woman ever

BASED fat fuck

not a fan of this sebbo befriending gimmick of zachy's
preferred the explosive vocaroo rants

no at the pub

imagine thinking the sebbo-spouter-joshy-zachy alliance ever didn't exist

any perth boros in? this girl ive been hooking up with wants to go somewhere with "romantic scenery"
whats a good place other than like kings park or something? pls help bros i want ot keep boinking her

Zachy only did it because the kiwis hate fatguts as much as zachy hates us. He's grasping at straws harder than the pills grasping at his follicles.

antipoodeans on the ropes again lads
kind of like that time NZ lost by 9 boundaries kek

its just reactionary because of the autistic kiwis obsessively going on about him , they literally make more posts about him than he actually makes and its just superfluous, hes obese but his posts when hes not engulfed in his flame wars are actually ok. desu i think sebbo is a psycopath perhaps, think he likes being engulfed in flame wars, never really see him post about cricket which i suspect is a shame as hes not a brainlet

rotto
penguin island
swan valley wineries
sullivan rock
serpentine falls
shit down south like margs, dwellingup, pemberton
not too romantic but york is interesting

araluen botanical park might be a good shout, I think the wildflowers start up in a bit?

Go to the Bledisloe at Perth Stadium

tide times just arent working out for me today at all, itching to get out the house and walk basil but its not low tide until after midday
grim

thank you mate, i will look into these all.

wanted to but tickets sold out in like 20 minutes and i'm not a rugby australia member so didn't get early access

graylands

basil cries out for a walk

kek i post about the cricket all the time lad

midland military markets

used to live in darlington, spent a lot of time in midlands

thats what they all say
including myself

grim

My pizza cries out for basil

yeah was a bit

my mate works at whisper wine bar in freo which you might want to look at
french wines, staff are all french, french food, gorgeous old building. very romantic

reckon jofra archer could dismiss smith

reckon he'd be the least likely too
jofra archer is the kind of bowler australians grow up playing doesn't quite have the same effect on us as the english

nah can see archer flirting with a good length really troubling smith

reminder 2017 /cric/ was already discussing jofra archer and jhye richardson
truly the most muscular internet forum

yup, we're fucking elite

bought some bovril on /cric/'s recommendation

>bovril
literally too english for english people. ive never even tried it

(You) me coward

just made some oc lads haha

Attached: gilly.jpg (577x382, 62K)

natives uppity today

WAYWT

Attached: Screenshot_20190810-094044.jpg (1080x2340, 1.53M)

looking good mate

weren't you wearing that shirt with holes in it the other day zachy?
are light-coloured jeans back in style over there?

fuck's sakes zachy tidy up a little. close the drawers, pick up that thing on the ground, throw away whatever vivitar product box that is, and get some windex for that mirror

yeah

theyre medium wash

its not my room

>same shirt as the other day
>someone else's room
she a cutie mate?

What can't you fucking post a picture properly you utter retard

seething
rent free

you look shit. don't know you think you're impressing.

mate look at his responses. he spent the night at a girl's place. zachy doesn't need to impress anybody.

doki doki

talk shit post fit

unironically the post

well you impress fatcunt, that's something I guess

certain man ITT is literally a kiwi version of deano, obsessed with working out and smart dadcore shirts. you know who you are

so true

so true

zachy was always a pleb

Zachy b and blubbo brown nosing each other

How does taco Bell diarrhea taste, Zach?

Bledisloe is starting ladies. Join us on rug

Haven’t had Taco Bell in weeks bla

test

im a pleb? you live in the fucking gutter. youre fucking indian mate
youre national team is inherently boring
how does that feel?

tired of indians in this general

at least pakistani cricket gives us something to write about
indian cricket is bizarrely lacking in soul

My brain is unironically larger after reading this post lads.

Just fucked my online assessments lads
75% percentile for cognitive ability
40% for emotive intelligence
Autism confirmed

most arty, kino and exciting teams from first to last

pakistan
west indies
australia
south africa
england
sri lanka
new zealand
india

cba with the rest not worth mentioning at this point

actually swap england and south africa around

Absolutely howling at nonce zealand’s position in this powerranking. Reckon they’ll cry foul and say that England is only above them due to hitting more boundaries.

Looks like it's just zachy and blubbo ITT brown nosing eachother.

Dark times for /cric/

Weather forcast for wed in st john's wood is shocking

Zoomer detected

organising things with women is such a pain lads, why are they so indecisive?

the two brainstars

im 28

off to buy bread, any suggestions?

>the ashes started and no one told me

what the fuck?

Banana bread you ape fuck

for me, its recognising brazils unabashed, cheeky, shameless rejection of cricket and despising all brazilian men for it

Zucchini bread mate

>rance fucking ditched us for /afl/ in the Yea Forumserb owl
good riddance
DISCORDANT GET BACK HERE

You're friends with fatguts, thats even worse

zachy/fatguts parternship is the worst parternship in the history of parternships, maybe ever.

*burp*

think for yourself retard
youre literally a cuck in both Yea Forums and cricket in , at the mercy of everything the poztralian does. its really cringe

>sucks pooki cock
>call others cuck
truly a pleb brainlet noncy b

hey there are cool

really cringey post
you indoctrinated worm
you represent the main reason why your cricket team will never be anything exciting you fucking turbo neek pajeet

this post is a bit reddit if i'm really honest

calm down with your autism plebby, take a Finn pill or suck some pooki cocks, relax.

poo peeland choking in the rugby lads
discordant confirmed to manage /cric/ in the owl.

gonna use the toilet, unlike indians

Just lost the rugby ladies

>poopeeland choking
colour me surprised

Attached: 67754045_10156464862552555_4808803228944695296_o.jpg (1080x1350, 152K)

JONESING for some test match cricket ngl bla
'chabin x

Attached: 1565327304437.jpg (128x128, 15K)

x

Attached: 1565278014282.jpg (477x477, 57K)

>Vegemite is a far stronger taste made of resilience and fortitude with a dash of cunning and guile. Vegemite tastes like back-to-back tons on your return test. Vegemite tastes like a come-from-behind victory by 251 runs.

For me lads? Vegemite tastes like sandpaper and shame.

Just got back home lads. It’s h*cking cold af.

Snow on the cards

Where la?

how good was the rugby lads

fucking BASED
im still buzzing from it. cant remember the last time i ever saw the aussies play so well

Canberra lad

Bit jelly tttt

plebby fast running out of friends and lashing out blindly

Idk. I don’t watch rugby

we beat Poo Peeland lad which is all you need to know

australia thumped the all blacks
was extremely based muscular and elite

HOLY MOTHER OF BASED

>Idk. I don’t watch rugby

Attached: 1560198319115.jpg (859x960, 224K)

Perfect time to host an ice cricket game in Blue Mountains

good day to be an ausGOD

not sold on rugby as a sport but a good game nonetheless

>wins the ashes
>wins the bledisloe
based us

Shall google ‘bledisloe’

I don't think I've seen Vegemite stocked here.

the criminal ben stokes
the coward joe root

just letting /cric/ know Epstein got suicided last night, check the news

fatguts should follow his compatriot's lead

just seen this on Yea Forums. wish it was fatguts but oh well

Sir Richard Hadlee
Sir Ben Stokes

whom?

thought that bit of banter was quite funny from tim paine

the Lolita Express guy

not sure what the humour was Tbh is it just calling him a kiwi?

Top quality stuff

don't know who that is just don't know

comparing a "new zealand great" to an actual new zealand great, just a nice reminder that stokes is a fake

Yeah but in the most cheekiest way possible

Sir Rolf Harris
Sir Stoive Smoth

sad to see zachy degrade over the years
used to be that you woke up and saw a dozen high quality witty posts each morning, now it's nothing but sebbo mastubation purely out of spite because lawncunt bullied him

>Ek (1) plate keto pizza
>keto pizza
>KEtoooo pizzaaaa

Attached: 15654455461598966714615179892469.jpg (4032x3024, 2.86M)

Attached: 2WhMs0d.jpg (1066x750, 981K)

Oof

good reply Tbh

hard to say which soulless brand name wins

loving this back and forth between companies

what's that la??! your absolutely NEED to know what the toppings are??
GLAD to oblige bla
x

Attached: IMG_20190810_101202_20190810101600819.jpg (1645x1234, 1.64M)

fat cunt.

vegemite's ad was much better
#marmyarmy is a good hashtag though

the fug is this

reddit tier "banter" from both the companies.

Have chicken

>blabla
>fat
o im LAFFIN!!!
sauteed
>spinach
>red onions
>mini portabella
>garlic
>extra firm organic tofu
simple as
x

Attached: 1553998777671.png (650x650, 13K)

fat cunt.

fat cunt.

>organic tofu
*vomits*
paneer is much better

veggiesaurus bla x

used up all the paneer last week x

Fucking stinks in here

ünd et wala
x

Attached: IMG_20190810_103248.jpg (1792x1344, 1.87M)

just farted

Looking good mate

tabla x

do severs in Indian restaurants still yell out customer orders like dis

>you wkke up and see a dozen high quality witty posts each morning
based. thanks for that . so true

What to do in London while waiting for Lords lads?

nigerian cricket

Say hi to Big Ben

Elizabeth Tower is currently being renovated.
Soon the Palace of Westminster (parliament building) will also be covered in scaffolding so if anyone of you happens to want to see Big Ben and parliament, give it a miss for a few years.

Say hi to Sir Ben

Sir Ben Kingsley is also being renovated.

>Sir Ben Kingsley
>actually an Indian
JFC brits

youtu.be/QzbPJGpKP3c
CRIC
ANTHEM
N
T
H
E
M

Attached: 1565379837694.gif (500x500, 311K)

He's 100% English.
youtube.com/watch?v=hdHuQn2IgRk

youtube.com/watch?v=zUkvvFvLu1Y

Attached: 1537457179388.jpg (320x286, 29K)

youtu.be/9HP5Xj8mjZY
something everybody on cric can relate to innit

Attached: 15424856258743.gif (354x286, 60K)

Turns out when I plug my mic into a different laptop the quality is far less shite. Will investigate this further.

vocaroo.com/i/s1ogPiH4OmQZ

the big man's in

Attached: file.png (676x746, 323K)

is that biggie smalls?

this blokes a bit rude, he's been giving me a lot of lip!

tiptop bla ngl x

Thanks bla, did you recognise the song at all? No idea if he's popular in the states, pretty sure nobody knows him here

hibicric time

Business idea: fatguts, the monkey, and zachy have a suicide pact

i remember you posting a few of his songs yesterday on here, good stuff
have you looked into Jandek?

youtu.be/bUCZbUfkjnw

in the similar vein, but I love his stuff

NEW

Haven't come across Jandek and unfortunately I have to leave now, but I'll be back at a similar time tomorrow if you want to remind me again